Chapter 123

Involving pig iron is a matter of the safety of the world, and this matter is no small matter. Wei Jinghan issued the sea arrest document overnight and reported it to the Qingzhou government to the court. But in the past few days, no trace of the peddler or the other so-called daughter-in-law was found in the nearby counties, land checkpoints, Honghe, and even Pingjiang docks. The two of them seemed to have disappeared out of thin air. And those people who usually help in the steamed stuffed bun shop also fell into the river like water and disappeared without a trace.

Afterwards, the people in charge of the case in the county government got together, and it was still incredible to talk about it. It is understandable if Zhuang Di escaped without a trace. After all, the dealer has been operating in Hejing County and even Qingzhou Prefecture for so long, and there are people from King Yan to support him. In addition, he has a delicate relationship with the court. Reasonable.

But since the Xiancheng faction was pulled out, there is no need to worry about the ghosts at all checkpoints; since the banker's power was pulled out from Hejing County, the followers of King Yan and the spies of the Hu people also lost their reliance on escape. In both water and land lines, apart from official ships and official convoys, the Gu family ran the most. The Gu family has been cooperating with the government, and the small businesses and hawkers have been checked one by one, and there is no trace at all checkpoints.

"I don't think this is possible at all, unless he can grow wings and fly." Fang Lingfeng said. Fang Lingfeng has always been reticent, so he stopped talking after saying this.

Yu He took Lingfeng's words below and looked at Chu Xiaoyun: "I agree with Fang Fangfang's point of view. Even if you visit the hawker's house in the bun shop again in the morning to startle the snake, they will hide the house between the bun shop and the small alley street. It will take a lot of time to transport the pig iron in the basement and destroy the traces of the pig iron. And they didn't just escape with two people, but they took a lot of pig iron with them. So it must be disguised as a business traveler. From the time the adults signed the sea-capture documents, and the express delivery was eight hundred miles away, all individuals and business travelers were strictly inspected at each checkpoint, especially the business travelers who needed to transport so much pig iron. However, no suspicious business travelers have been seen since then. And with so much cargo, it would be too difficult for them to get out of the customs before the documents are captured at sea, and it would be too difficult to hide the slightest trace from the guards. Unless the guards are all blind; unless..."

"Unless they have a secret road that the government hasn't mastered, otherwise it won't happen." Chu Xiaoyun has been silent all the time, and after listening to everyone's opinions, he concluded, "And I personally think that with so much pig iron, the goal of going by land is too big , too conspicuous, logically it is only possible to go by water." "

But we have checked the small traders and even the fishermen who run the waterway, and no one has picked up similar suspicious people and goods. Now there are two business routes with Jingxian County The biggest merchant is the Gu family, and the Gu family also said that they have never seen this suspicious business traveler on both land and water lines. After the sea arrest document was issued, our people followed the Gu family around the Red River and Pingjiang River for many days. We were told about all the little-known trails we were in a hurry to take. But we saw neither people nor goods," said the captain of the police in charge of the waterway.

"Oh, I really saw a ghost." Fang Lingfeng snorted coldly.

"What does Fang Concierge mean?" the captain of the police in charge of the waterway asked.

Fang Lingfeng said indifferently: "I'm just watching the gate. What's the point? When you investigate the case and arrest the murderer, you arrest the house." "

You..."

The captain of the police in charge of the waterway wanted to say it, but was caught by Chu Xiaoyun Pressed it: "The arresting room will continue to trace the clues."

The above are all things to say, so I won't list them for the time being. Bring the time back to the night when the bun shop peddler escaped.

After Chu Xiaoyun asked Wei Jinghan to issue a sea arrest document, he asked, "I wonder if my lord can release Yu He first? The arrest house needs manpower, especially someone like Yu He who has been following the case and has outstanding abilities." Seeing that Wei Jinghan did

n't Silently, Chu Xiaoyun thought that Wei Jinghan was still thinking about Yu He's suspicion of murder, and added: "It is now obvious that Yu He was blamed."

Wei Jinghan paused for a moment, looked at him and said, "You think too simply. Even though he didn't kill anyone, he took away the files privately, tore up the information in the files, and took away the bones of important evidence. He violated the law of Dacheng. How can the county release him without trial?"

Chu Xiaoyun was choked this time. Thinking about it this way, even if Yu He didn't kill anyone, based on Wei Jinghan's words alone, he could be deprived of his status as a police officer, or at worst could be imprisoned for several years.

Sure enough, he still knows too little.

Wei Jinghan looked at Chu Xiaoyun who was standing in front of him: "If he can redeem his crimes, it will be easier to say."

Chu Xiaoyun had no choice but to give up the idea of ​​returning immediately with his right hand and right arm, and had to rush to Baozi non-stop with a heavy heart. shop. In other words, No. 28 Xiaohutong Street is the same, anyway, the two houses are connected together now. But Wei Jinghan's last words were imprinted in Chu Xiaoyun's mind.

Yu He is now in prison, where can he get a chance to redeem his sins. Unless he knows who the murderer is and finds out. But if he knows who the murderer is, he won't be put in prison.

Chu Xiaoyun returned to the bun shop, and inspected the bun shop inside and out again. Finally, his eyes fell on the layers of buns on the bun shop steamer.

Tonight I worked half the night and ran around a few times. When I saw those buns, I remembered that the diners of this bun shop said that the hawker's buns and steamed buns were delicious, and I felt hungry.

At any time, the suspect's food should not be eaten, but Chu Xiaoyun really wants to try the steamed buns from this steamed bun shop. He asked the catchers around him: "Have any of you ever eaten his steamed stuffed buns?" The

older ones among the catchers replied, "Yes, this bun shop is really delicious."

Another catcher explained by the way. : "It's just that it's far away from our county government, and it's not on our patrol route, so they come less frequently."

"However, Xiaoqiu's family from the third team lives nearby, and he eats steamed buns from this shop every day, and he doesn't even use the free breakfast in our yamen." A policeman said quickly, "Sometimes he also uses this for dinner."

"That's right. Although we earn some money every month as a policeman, the buns in this bun shop are not cheap. I've never seen one that wasted as much as he did." "Such an exaggeration."

Chu Xiaoyun laughed.

"No, Xiao Qiu said, I feel uncomfortable if I don't eat for a day."

The policemen replied, and Chu Xiaoyun became more and more interesting the more they heard it. Why does this thing feel like a drug, and it is also addictive. Thinking of "drugs", the smile on his face gradually disappeared.

He ordered the policemen to heat up the buns on the steamer and guard the bun shop; at the same time, he took two buns and rushed back to the yamen to ask Master Yu to inspect them. Wei Jinghan also rushed over when he got the news.

Master Yu was dug up by Chu Xiaoyun in the middle of the night to inspect the stuffing of the steamed stuffed buns. After a long time of inspection, he still didn't find out any tricks, which was unprecedented in his previous experience. For a long time, I could only regretfully say to Chu Xiaoyun: "Most of the things inside seem to be ordinary things, and there is nothing wrong with it. I am ashamed to say that although I have a lot of knowledge about drugs, there is a kind of The condiment is something I have never seen before. What is its function, I dare not speak nonsense. But the silver needle is not black, at least it is not poisonous. Or it is poisonous on the surface.

" Something you've seen?" Wei Jinghan was quite surprised.

"I'm ashamed of this old man." Master Yu said, and then suggested, "Why don't you ask the author to take a look, they will also encounter similar situations during the autopsy, and sometimes they will check the food in the human body." "But the old writer is ten miles away from the county

seat ..." Chu Xiaoyun said anxiously, and suddenly he thought of Yu He in prison and Yu Baili who was raped in the county office, "I wonder if I can ask Yu and his son for help?" Master Yu looked at Wei Jinghan, and Wei Jinghan nodded

readily .

The steamed stuffed buns in the steamed stuffed bun shop contained seasonings that the well-informed Mr. Yu had never seen before. This matter was no small matter. Master Yu suggested to Wei Jinghan: "It's better to let the Yu father and son go to the steamed stuffed bun shop, so that they can inspect all the things in that shop."

Chu Xiaoyun immediately looked at Wei Jinghan. Wei Jinghan thought for a while: "Yes."

But when he went to invite Yu Baili, Yu Baili said that he was suffering from the wind and cold, so it was inconvenient to work late at night. If there is something to do, he might as well let his son go. They are father and son, even though he did not allow Yu He to learn his own skills before, but the child secretly learns, as a father, how could he not know. Ever since Yu He knew about the accidental eating case seventeen years ago, he traveled around when he was a little older, and he didn't dare to say that he tasted herbs, but his research on food and medicine was much stronger than his father.

Chu Xiaoyun naturally understood what Yu Baili said. After asking Wei Jinghan for instructions, Yu He was released from prison with special approval to assist Chu Xiaoyun in inspecting the fillings of the bun shop.

Yu He was dragged by Chu Xiaoyun all the way to the bun shop. Looking at the steamed stuffed buns, Yu He was puzzled: "My cooking skills are indeed more than what I showed before, but isn't Master Yu more professional in this food inspection?" Chu Xiaoyun said: "Master Yu has already experienced it

. He has never seen the ingredients. Otherwise, you think you can come out!"

"There are ingredients that Master Yu has never seen?" Yu He was very surprised, and when he heard Chu Xiaoyun teasing himself, he laughed at himself, "Yes."

Chu Xiaoyun picked up a steaming steamed bun, handed it to Yu He, expressed his doubts and said: "Be careful, we can only rely on you at the moment." As he spoke,

he picked up another steaming steamed bun , Stuff it into your mouth. He was already quite confused, the condiment that Master Yu could not detect was probably the poppy husk that was used in food by unscrupulous merchants in his previous life.

"No, why are you eating them? There is a kind of condiment in it that the master can't detect, so you dare to eat it?" Yu He took the buns and asked rather puzzled.

"As long as it's not poisonous on the surface, everyone says it's delicious. I have to see what it tastes like. Is it the same as the one I remember?" Chu Xiaoyun said.

"Have you encountered a kind of condiment that is rare in the Central Plains before?" Yu He took out a silver needle while chatting with Chu Xiaoyun, and said after piercing it, "It really doesn't seem to be poisonous."

Chu Xiaoyun stuffed it into the I took a few bites of the steamed stuffed bun in my mouth and savored it carefully.

In his previous life, it's not that he didn't handle the case of adding poppy husks to the food. The taste of this steamed bun coincided with the taste of the cases he handled in his previous life.

No wonder so many people say his buns are delicious! It's still deliciously addictive!

But Chu Xiaoyun thought about it in a blink of an eye and felt something was wrong. No matter whether the peddler in the bun shop is the king of Yan or the spies of the Hu people, they would not do so many things just to make more money. Besides, the environment where this thing grows is not close to Hejing County. Such a toss is definitely not a cost-effective thing in this era.

He suddenly remembered the accidental eating case seventeen years ago, and his expression turned serious: "Yu He, can you detect the food ingredients in this stuffed bun?"