Chapter 180

After everyone dispersed, in addition to the previously written document on the impeachment and cover-up of He Yuqi, the prefect of Gyeongju, Wei Jinghan wrote another memorial and attached it. In addition to the subsequent arrest of insiders, he mainly asked the emperor to show Hu Regarding matters related to the second prince of the country, he will fight with all his strength.

Soon, the emperor's secret decree arrived in Hejing County, ordering Wei Jinghan to use Shangfang's sword to investigate He Yuqi, the prefect of Gyeongju. Focus on investigating whether he has committed treason. Briefly ignore the matter of the second prince of Hu State, which means that King Yan is worried, so it is not appropriate to go to war.

Wei Jinghan took Chu Xiaoyun and others to the government office in Gyeongju. At first, He Yuqi still claimed the status of a second-rank official in the prefect of Gyeongju, saying that Wei Jinghan, a small seventh-rank county magistrate, was not qualified to investigate him. It wasn't until Wei Jinghan asked for Shangfang's sword that he realized that the situation was over, and he collapsed to the ground as if he lost his strength.

The emperor asked him to act cheaply, and the court for reviewing He Yuqi's case was set up in the Qingzhou government office, and Wei Jinghan used the office to handle the case.

Facing the ironclad evidence, He Yuqi cried bitterly in the courtroom, and stated that in order to seek promotion, he suppressed the doubtful points of the wrongful food case, which made Yu Baili leave his hometown with injustice.

Wei Jinghan patted the gavel: "Then how do you explain the fake Gu Qingyun?"

Ever since He Yuqi got the news of the disappearance of the young master of the Gu family, he knew that this day would come sooner or later. He also didn't make unnecessary struggles, stating the relationship between his acquaintance with the fake Gu Qingyun one by one.

One day six years ago, the concierge came to report that there was a woman outside the government office asking to see her. Naturally, not everyone can see the capital of one side, and the concierge naturally refused to pass it on. The woman said, as long as the concierge brings something to the magistrate, the magistrate will definitely see her. If you still refuse to meet, you should leave immediately.

The woman gave a lot of rewards, and seeing that the token was a gift bag, the concierge was probably a good friend of the magistrate, so it was finally passed on. He Yuqi opened the kit handed over by the concierge, took out a note from it, and wrote the three characters "Bai Shui Village", and wrapped a piece of dough with hair, like a mole on the human body, which made people feel cold.

The past more than ten years ago came to mind, and He Yuqi felt bad, so he hurriedly asked the concierge to bring people in.

The woman who came to ask for an interview was Xiuzhu. Xiuzhu stated Gu Qingyun's current situation and asked He Yuqi to intercept the case file about Gu Qingyun sent by Hejing County to the Ministry of Criminal Justice.

He Yuqi knew about Gu Qingyun's case, not only because of Gu Qingyun's reputation as the son of the richest man in Dacheng, but also because his friend Jing Shen had mentioned it to him.

And Jing Shenzhen was the magistrate of Jing County before, and he was the one who tried Gu Qingyun's case before. However, not long ago, Jing Shen passed away while in office, and Gu Qingyun's case was left behind. After Jing Shen's death, with the support of King Yan's forces, the county magistrate and others took control of the Hejing county government, and the court had no choice but to compromise.

Facing Xiuzhu's request, He Yuqi naturally would not agree, and pressed to ask who ordered Xiuzhu to do so.

Xiuzhu sneered and said, "Master He, sometimes it's not good to know more. You don't want to end up like Master Jing Shenjing, do you?" He Yuqi backed away in fright: "

Zixi, Zixi was killed by you? Wasn't he Died of illness?!"

Xiuzhu sneered again: "Master He, it seems that you are very affectionate to your friends. Who was it that dereliction of duty more than ten years ago suppressed the doubts of the case and took away Jing Shen's position? You, the magistrate The person should be Mr. Jing, you have been on the rise all these years, have you ever thought about your close friend?"

He Yuqi was even more shocked: "You, you, why are you..."

Xiuzhu said: "I have no nonsense to talk about here. You only want to cling to the emperor, and you have offended King Yan long ago. If you let go of the dossier this time, King Yan will gain power. Think about your end." He Yuqi said: "

So What's more, he owes the emperor's grace, He can't do it."

Xiuzhu laughed loudly: "Master He, you dereliction of duty more than ten years ago and let the real culprit go, do you think the emperor you cling to will let you go again? Today I I told you the matter, if you can't do it, you and your family can only go to the underworld to make amends to your good confidant, Lord Jing Shen." Thinking that he might lose his reputation, be accused by the court, or even ruin his family, He Yuqi

hesitated . Seeing this, Xiuzhu smiled, but her expression eased, and she said in a gentle voice: "Actually, you didn't do anything, as long as you suppress the file that Hejing County sent to the Ministry of Punishment. I think your Emperor Dacheng doesn't want Gu Qingyun to die either. ? If he is dead, the Gu family will have no resentment!"

"He is not the real Gu Qingyun at all!"

He Yuqi said bitterly.

"But he is now!" Xiuzhu gently induced Di Zunzun.

"Did Jing Shen discover his suspicion?" He Yuqi asked.

Xiuzhu smiled and said: "Master He, I have already said that knowing too much will not do you any good."

He Yuqi was unwilling: "Why don't you buy Zixi? Why do you want to kill him?

" The well is deep, so he doesn't have to wade through this muddy water at all.

The smile on Xiuzhu's face disappeared: "Master He, you are in a high position, don't you know this at all? Some people can be intimidating, but some people can't. Back then, you and Jing Shen were classmates for eight years and were on the same list. In high school, I was the county magistrate of the neighboring county, and I was the candidate for the prefect. Jing Shenming was more considerate of the people than you. Later, you dealt with the wrong food case by mistake and suppressed the doubts in the case, but you got a big case involving refugees. The praise of An Fang's people is favored by the court." "

Afterwards, you are afraid that things will be exposed and affect your official career. After being promoted, you transferred your friend Jing Shen to Hejing County where you work as a friend. Isn't it because you want to use him to treat you well?" Don't you want to overturn your old case? You told him that Hejing County is an important place, without a good official like him to protect him, he will work in the county magistrate's position for half his life. Tell him, how can this kind of person be bribed? Got it?"

He Yuqi closed his eyes in despair. He doesn't have the backbone of a well; he also knows that he has no choice.

So, under Xiuzhu's coercion and lure, He Yuqi took advantage of his position to suppress the files sent by Hejing County to the Ministry of Punishment.

In the past, He Yuqi regarded himself as a royalist. Not only did his actions not arouse the slightest suspicion, but even the royalists praised him for his unswerving loyalty!

Unexpectedly, from He Yuqi, he also learned that Jing Shen, the former county magistrate of Hejing County, was not overworked and collapsed in his post, but was brutally murdered because of the suspicion of the fake Gu Qingyun murdering his wife.

The blood debt of the barbarian has added another sum.