Chapter 126

Seeing that Tunzi killed someone, Bailu was frightened out of her wits. But under Dunzi's enlightenment, thinking that the other party would not die, she and Dunzi would have to die, so she forced herself to calm down slowly. According to Dunzi's request, he quietly returned home.

When Dunzi saw Bai Lu gone, his heart began to beat violently. He sniffed the informant's breath, and he was already dead; looking at the person who was pushed away with the informant when he attacked Bai Lu before, he was also dead now.

If he kills his comrades, the Hu State will not spare him, and he is the spy of the Hu people, and the Dacheng court will inevitably die if he catches him. The murder was really an accident, and Dunzi didn't think about how to dispose of the corpse.

In desperation, he remembered the training before he was dispatched to Dacheng. In Dacheng, their first task was to hide their identities, find what they needed for Hu Guo, and try not to kill people. If you accidentally kill someone, the first thing to do is to hide yourself; if the identity of the other party is also important, you must also hide the identity of the deceased so as not to expose yourself. Thinking of these teachings, Tunzi found his own clothes and put them on the informant he killed, then wiped away the traces of Bai Lu's appearance in his house, cleaned up the kitchen, and pretended that he was the only one eating , died of poisoning by accidental ingestion. Afterwards, he used his previous retreat to find a way out for himself, so that he could cheat death without anyone noticing, and take Bai Lu far away.

After finishing all this, Tunzi heaved a sigh of relief, and was about to look for Bailu when his gaze accidentally swept across the stove. Previously, he was busy dealing with the dead body of the informant, and subconsciously blocked information that was not good for him, so he didn't think there was another person at all.

Disguising the corpse of a dead person as one can only be one corpse, but now two people are dead, what about the other person! Tunzi panicked again for a while. But after all, he has received four years of training in Hu Guo and lived in Dacheng for three years. Dunzi's heart is already very strong.

After a short period of panic, he decided to wait until dark, carry another person's body up the mountain, and throw it down the cliff behind the mountain. He often went up the mountain to collect herbs, and he knew that there was a cliff in the back mountain. The terrain there is steep and difficult to climb. Few people from Baishui Village go there, and even fewer outsiders go there. Throwing the corpse under the cliff is extremely difficult to be found. Even if someone found out, he would have already gone far away by then.

Just as he was about to pack up the things, there was a hasty knock on the door, and Dunzi was startled. He looked at the two corpses in the room, not knowing what to do, when he suddenly saw the firewood in front of the stove and the herbs in the basket. With an idea, he dragged the undressed corpse to the stove and covered it with firewood; then he took some herbs out of the basket, put the corpse that had changed his clothes into the basket, and put the The taken herbs are covered on the corpse. After finishing all this, Dunzi went out to open the door.

The person knocking on the door is the pharmacy shopkeeper. The first thing the shopkeeper said when he saw him was to ask: "What are you doing, you open the door so late. What should I do if people see me?" "Well

, I was eating just now, and it was raining heavily outside, so I thought it was the sound of the wind blowing. "Dunzi was very nervous when he saw that it was his trained accomplice. At the same time, he was very strange. In the past, he sent the herbal medicine to the shopkeeper of the pharmacy, or got information from the informant, and then passed it on to the shopkeeper. No shopkeeper came to find him. But when the other party asked a question, he unconsciously made up something to answer.

If something goes wrong, there must be a difference. Could it be that the shopkeeper had other contacts with the informant? Tunzi became more vigilant after making up words to fool him.

But the shopkeeper of the pharmacy seemed to have his own business. After entering the main room, he eagerly asked Dunzi how the medicinal materials were prepared. Dunzi replied: "It's been raining recently, and the mountain road is slippery, so it's not easy to pick. In addition, it can't be dried in rainy days, so..."

The shopkeeper said: "You dry what you have first. Now it can't be dried, and you can use it after drying the water." Dry the firewood."

Dunzi was very surprised: "Why are you in such a hurry all of a sudden?"

The shopkeeper looked at Dunzi and said, "Your grandma is a guest at the second prince's place, so you can work with the second prince in the future." Dunzi was

even more surprised. The eldest prince is the eldest son of Hu Guo, and the throne will definitely belong to him in the future, even though he was the leader during the training. Asking them to swear an oath of allegiance to the eldest prince is not in harmony with King Hu's family, but it is also understandable. But the second prince's mother and concubine are grown-ups. For this reason, the second prince's mother and son were squeezed out in Hu State. Although they were the second in age, they have always been out of power and never participated in the battle for the throne.

There must be court struggles in Hu State, but they are all struggles between the eldest prince's mother and the third prince and the fourth prince's mother and concubine. When did the second prince's Dacheng mother and concubine have their own power in Hu State and joined this big war? Battle for the bits!

But Dunzi soon understood that the shopkeeper is now a meticulous work. On the surface, he is still a member of the eldest prince, but in fact he has already pledged his allegiance to the second prince. In the past, the herbal medicine that was only supplied to one side was now distributed to two places, which was naturally not enough.

Dunzi said to the shopkeeper: "It takes three to five days to dry the herbs with firewood..."

The shopkeeper thought for a while: "Why don't I take some back to the pharmacy to bake now."

The shopkeeper took the herbs back to the pharmacy, and gave him the herbs himself , Then he hasn't found the accomplices killed by himself. Dunzi panicked immediately, he was anxiously thinking about his speech, but at this time the shopkeeper said: "No, I have something to do today. I'd better come back another day, you hurry to dry the water, and I can pick it up another day." "

Dunzi's heart fell back halfway down his throat, and he answered yes again and again. Before leaving, the shopkeeper told him that people who contact the organization should be very careful in the future, and don't let the people in the organization find out their identities.

This identity is naturally the identity of being loyal to the second prince.

Dunzi naturally responded repeatedly, as long as this would fool the past, after today, who will know who tomorrow.

After dismissing the shopkeeper of the pharmacy, Dunzi's heart hangs again. They have always been in one-way contact, and the shopkeeper of the pharmacy can find his residence, which shows that the second prince's mother and concubine have already established their own influence in Dacheng. His current danger has changed from two to three, and now he is not sure when the people from the second prince's side will come to him.

The more you stay at home, the more danger you have. He couldn't wait to carry the extra corpse to the cliff behind the mountain and discard it, so he could only drag out the person hidden in the firewood in front of the stove, and place him in the stove in a prone position according to his previous idea. Thinking that the other party couldn't face to face with him, he took his own concoction and smeared some on the face of the online person to help rot. After setting up the scene, stuff the corpse in the herb basket into the cellar, and cover it with firewood.

After doing all this, Dunzi originally wanted to pack his soft clothes, but suddenly remembered that he was "dead". If he could still carry his belongings and escape, wouldn't he be exposed. So he only took part of the money, without touching anything else in the house, and sneaked out of the house in the dark to find Bai Lu.

Bai Lu, who had been restlessly waiting at home for half a day, suddenly became excited when she saw Dunzi.

Dunzi was afraid of something bad, so he quickly covered her mouth. Briefly talk about his own affairs, and then ask Bai Lu if he still wants to be with him. If Bai Lu is unwilling, he can be tied up and sent to the government. He has no complaints. At first, Bai Lu couldn't accept that he was a barbarian, but when she thought of the time the two had spent together, and thought of Dunzi killing her own people to save herself, she resolutely decided to follow him.

Seeing that Bai Lu was still willing to follow him, Dunzi smiled happily. But then he said: "You can't leave now. If you leave now, it will definitely arouse the suspicion of your family, the villagers and the government. You pretend that you don't know anything and stay at home for three months. After three months, We met at the tea shop in the western suburbs of the county. I will change my appearance at that time, and we will face each other with a password token."

Dunzi said, and gave Bailu a token left by his grandmother as a token, and left some money for him. She then checked the password with Bai Lu, and disappeared into the rain and mist of the night.

Using three months, Dunzi recreated his new identity, and went to a tea shop in the western suburbs to meet Bailu according to the original plan. According to his instructions, Bai Lu kept the belongings left to him by Dunzi at home, and left a letter to the family explaining the whole story. The letter stated that after they settled outside, they would pick up their parents to share the family happiness, and asked them to spread the news of her elopement.

Bai Lu is the eldest daughter at home, and there is a younger brother who is less than ten years old, her grandparents are old, her mother is an ignorant country woman, her father studied in a private school for several years, and did not even pass the exam for a scholar, but got some honorable ones. fault. Can't write or martial arts, he has long pointed to relying on Bai Lu to marry a good family, so that he can bring up his son. Now that Bai Lu left the book and left, he panicked for a moment, but when he saw that Bai Lu had left some money for him, he felt a little more at ease.

Bai's mother had no idea, and Bai's father couldn't think of any good way. He still wanted his daughter to support them, so Bai's father spread the news of his daughter's elopement according to the meaning of his daughter's letter.

Two years later, Bailu and Dunzi opened a drug store in Fangchuan County relying on Dunzi's ability, and when they gained a foothold, they found an opportunity to move the Bai family out of Baishui Village. In order to prevent others from finding them all at once, Dunzi first moved them to Hejing County, and then to Fangchuan County.

In Fangchuan County, Dunzi relied on his herb-picking skills and medicine-preparation skills to make the pharmacy bigger and bigger, and his life more and more prosperous. The family gradually forgot about the case seventeen years ago. Only in the dead of night, Dunzi would often think that people from the former organization had found him, and the family fell under the barbarian's machete. But when he looked at the smiling family, he couldn't bear to part with the prosperous life now, and he didn't have the courage to surrender to the Dacheng court, so he just lived on like this. Until today, Chu Xiaoyun came to the door.

After hearing Dunzi's narration, Chu Xiaoyun said: "In this way, the dead bone on the mountain behind Baishui Village was the informant you poisoned, and the corpse buried in your name came with the informant. People? Then how did they exchange identities?"

Dunzi shook his head: "The prisoner is unknown, and the prisoner had already escaped at that time. I don't know how things turned out like that."

Chu Xiaoyun recalled that this case had a lot to do with it. Even though we were all colleagues, the fewer people who knew about it, the better. So he didn't intend to continue asking, but said: "Dunzi, you were involved in the murder case of Baishui Village 17 years ago. Now all your testimony, and there are still many details to be verified, you just follow me and I will talk to Jing." The county government is under investigation."

Then he clasped his fists to the Fangchuan county catcher who came with him and said, "I will take the suspect away first, thank you Zhang catcher and brothers today." The

Fangchuan county catcher quit: "This He was arrested in our Fangchuan County, how can you take him away?"

Chu Xiaoyun said: "It is true that he was arrested in Fangchuan County, but this case happened in Hejing County. The prisoner is left to you, and you also I can't go to trial."

Then he took out two taels of silver from his pocket and put it in Zhang Butou's hand: "Master Yinwei is still waiting for me to bring the criminal back to the county government, please Zhang Butou to entertain the brothers for me." Zhang

Butou Pushing Yinzi back with his head: "Brother, I didn't mean that."

Chu Xiaoyun said: "That's natural, it's just my own thoughts. If Brother Zhang is worried, can I trouble you to inform the magistrate of your county? Of course, I will also contact Mr. Wei."

Zhang Catcher hesitated for a moment: "You are still waiting at the post house, until I report to Sir."

After Zhang Catcher led his people away, Chu Xiaoyun took his people to live in the post Museum, and passed the affairs of Fangchuan County to Hejing County. Be prepared to do both.