Chapter 124

Yu He glanced at the steaming steamed stuffed bun in his hand: "You want to know what is the condiment that Master Yu didn't find out?"

Chu Xiaoyun nodded and shook his head: "It's not just that. Take a look Is there anything missing here."

Yu He took the buns: "Okay, I will try, but I can't guarantee that I will be able to check it out."

Chu Xiaoyun patted him: "Just do your best."

The next day, Yu He came to Chu Xiaoyun with a steamed bun and a dense piece of paper: "I checked carefully, the condiment in this steamed stuffed bun is the same as the fruit of a flower I saw in Xitian Country, where I had a big deal. It's very similar, but it's not exactly the fruit that is directly used as a condiment."

Hearing this, Chu Xiao gradually had bad thoughts in his heart: "How to say?

" Processed, not direct raw materials used as condiments." Yu Hedao, "You may not understand when I say this, let me first give me the process of the real flower and its function." "I didn't go to Yunling when I was an

adult The county participated in the recruitment of yamen arrests. Because of my father's relationship, I was often questioned by the yamen. In order to avoid those tongues, I had no choice but to travel far away. Once I traveled to Xitian country to the west of my Dacheng, and found that their There are a lot of the same flowers growing in the mountains next to it, and they look very beautiful. When I saw the beauty, I wanted to pick it up, but the people from Xitian next to me stopped me. They said that the flowers can be used as medicine, so I can't pick them casually."

"I heard that flowers can be used as medicine, so I became energetic immediately, and asked the people of Xitian carefully, what is the nature of the flower, and what kind of disease can be used as medicine to treat it. They said that kind of flower is called a beautiful woman's smile, and the flower itself cannot be used as medicine. The fruit after flowering can be used as medicine. The fruit is called Xianleguo. When used as medicine, it can make the injured temporarily forget the current pain, cure the disease and save the sick; it can make the unhappy person forget the troubles in the world and become a fairy happily. In addition to being used as medicine, the fruit It can also be used as a condiment to make the dishes more delicious. There are also purely used for enjoyment, which can make people feel ecstatic after inhaling." "Because of these effects, it is called

Xianleguo The flowers used to be wild. Later, it seemed that the local people knew about its effects, so some people began to plant them. On Xitian Street, I also saw Xitian people smoking processed celestiaceae, and the condition did not seem to be good. How good, it's not as fairy-like as they described." "

After staying in Xitian for a long time, I also met some people who smoked celestiaceae, some of whom were local prominent families. They told me, I haven't smoked it before, so I don't know how good Xianle Fruit is, so I'll know if I smoke it. He also said that although Xianle Fruit is expensive, he is willing to take it out to entertain me, a distinguished guest who has traveled a long way.

" In a foreign land, as a person who knows medicine, I don't dare to eat food with unknown properties, so I declined his kindness. However, because Xitian people are so fond of Xianle fruit, I learned about Xitian people's love for Xianle fruit in the local area. When I left, I asked him for a few celestial fruit, and I planned to come back and study it to see how it would help medicine. It's just that I have little knowledge, and I haven't made much progress so far. But according to my observations, one thing I can be sure of is that this Xian Le Guo is similar to my Dacheng talc powder in some functions, but it seems to be more effective."

Hearing what Yu He said so much, Chu Xiaoyun was already sure in his heart what the condiment that Master Yu could not detect was . But in order to be sure, he still asked Yu He to show him the Xianle fruit he brought back from Xitian.

When Yu He brought the Xianle Fruit, Chu Xiaoyun immediately recognized that thing, it was the thing that caused countless people to go bankrupt in the previous life. My own death in the previous life was also related to this thing. It's really a narrow road to enemies.

After being agitated for a moment, Chu Xiaoyun calmed down. As Yu He said just now, the condiments in this stuffed bun are no longer raw materials, but processed. Could it be that in this era, the people of Xitian have learned to process poppies? This is dangerous. More importantly, people in Xitian have this thing, but Hu people in the north don't have it. So are the hawkers in the bun shop originally from Xitian or Hu people?

If it is from Xitian, it means that apart from the Hu people in the north, Dacheng has another opponent; if it is from Hu people, then the fact that the Hu people can use the things of Xitian people to harm people, does it mean that there has been collusion between the two? , or the surrender of the Xitian people to the Hu people? Either way, it's not good news for Dacheng.

Under such circumstances, the steamed stuffed bun hawker traveled thousands of miles to get the so-called Xianle fruit processed ingredients mixed into the steamed bun stuffing, what is his intention? Chu Xiaoyun became more and more sure of his thoughts. It's definitely not about the money.

Chu Xiaoyun stood up and was about to leave when his eyes fell on the steamed buns on the steamer. This steamed stuffed bun shop has steamed stuffed buns, steamed buns, barbecues, etc., which can be described as a three-three system. There is a problem with the stuffing of buns, so what about other things?

"Yu He, test the bun skin, steamed buns, barbecue... that is, all the edible things in this shop, and see which ones contain xianleguo." Chu Xiaoyun turned back and said.

"Okay." Yu He replied, seeing that Chu Xiaoyun was about to leave, he asked, "Where are you going?" "

I'm going to report this to my lord. Known evil intentions." Chu Xiaoyun said.

"Then... you go quickly. My side is also as soon as possible." Yu He said.

Chu Xiaoyun found Wei Jinghan and explained Yu He's discovery and experience, and then concealed his previous life experience and crossed this bizarre bridge, and told Wei Jinghan about the danger of Xian Leguo. In the end, he said: "My lord, long-term consumption of this Xianle fruit will cause endless harm. But it is very valuable. A small steamed stuffed bun shop attracts diners to make money, and the gain outweighs the loss. Please also issue a notice to let patrons of the steamed stuffed bun shop The diners go to the designated place for diagnosis and treatment, so as to find the problem as early as possible and solve it in time."

Wei Jinghan said: "I have never heard of this kind of thing, and the doctors don't know about such a thing. How to diagnose and treat this?"

Chu Xiaoyun was stumped for a while up.

Master Yu who was at the side heard this, stepped forward silently for a while and said, "My lord, Liu Yunzhi has been in the world for many years, maybe he knows a thing or two."

Wei Jinghan and Chu Xiaoyun's eyes lit up when they heard this.

"That makes sense. I would trouble my master to go to the Liu's Medical Center. If Dr. Liu is willing, he can set up the diagnosis and treatment clinic in the Liu's Medical Center." Wei Jinghan said.

"The old man will go right away," Master Yu said.

Chu Xiaoyun left Wei Jinghan's study and was about to turn back to the steamed stuffed bun shop to look for Yu He, when he bumped into the old gangster as soon as he went out.

"Chu Butou, luckily we caught up." The old butcher said out of breath.

Chu Xiaoyun stopped, looked at the old butcher and asked, "What is your business with me, sir?"

The old butcher said, "You asked me to examine the bones a few days ago, if the food is compatible, I already have the answer. "

That's when Chu Xiaoyun brought up the matter of the dead bone and Dunzi's corpse. This case was originally started because of dry bones, but the past few days have been busy with Qian Zhu's murder, Yu He's injustice, and the strange identity of a steamed stuffed bun vendor, so he forgot the origin of this case. After hearing what the old butler said, Chu Xiaoyun hurriedly asked, "Sir, what's the result?"

The old man said: "I have already experienced that the dead bone found by the villagers was indeed poisoned and died; the bones dug up from Dunzi's grave were killed by food."

Chu Xiaoyun returned to the bun shop, and Yu He met him . He said with a stern expression, "Thank you for being thoughtful. I have tested all the edible things in this house, and all the food made by this steamed stuffed bun shop to sell to diners contains Xianleguo. What steamed buns, barbecue, It's in the soup, even in the skin of the steamed stuffed bun. And there's a lot of it."

Speaking of which, Yu He paused: "This Xian Le Guo is not cheap in Xitian. With the food content in this steamed stuffed bun shop, it's not easy to transport it. When we come to Dacheng and sell it at such a low price, the boss will have to die. What do these people want to do?"

Chu Xiaoyun was silent for a moment: "It can be regarded as a blessing in misfortune. This at least rules out one thing, the boss behind the bun shop is not King Yan."

In Chu Xiaoyun's mind, foreign wars are better than internal strife. Moreover, King Yan was excluded, and to a large extent, a bloody conflict could be avoided.

"How can this be seen?" The policeman on the side asked puzzledly.

The centurion next to him listened to the question, and hurriedly pricked up his ears to listen.

"Firstly, King Yan's fiefdom is in the south of Dacheng, so there is no such thing; secondly, the big guy knows what King Yan wants, and he will not poison his own people." Chu Xiaoyun said, "The hawker in this bun shop and his friends The party must be arrested! Who knows if they have acted like this in other places except Hejing County. Once this situation spreads and the people are physically mutilated, it will shake the foundation of the country." "Then what should we do now?" Yu He asked

.

"I have already suggested to my lord to issue a notice that all diners who have visited this steamed stuffed bun shop should go to Liu's Medical Center for treatment from now on." Yu He said: "I will go too, I think

doctors who know about Xianleguo should not much."

Chu Xiaoyun nodded: "Okay, I will tell you about this first."

Then he remembered that he met the old Wuzuo before going out, and said to Yu He: "I met the old Wuzuo when I came, and he said that the dead bone was poisoned. The corpse in Dunzi's tomb died from food restraint. Moreover, the poison in the dead bones was very similar to Dunzi's accidental eating. How could this be such a coincidence? Or, as you think, Uncle Yu didn't There is no mistake? What he tested is a dry bone, and the person who is the official inspector is Dunzi?"

Yu He has been dragged down by Qian Zhu's affairs for the past two days, and has not spared any energy to think about his father's affairs. Hearing what Chu Xiaoyun said, he stared at Chu Xiaoyun in a daze, and for a while said, "You think so too? You also believe my father, don't you?"

Chu Xiaoyun said: "In short, there are too many doubts in it. .It's just that although we have such suspicions now, there is no way to confirm it. The person involved is dead, and seventeen years have passed since the incident, and everyone related to him has disappeared." Chu Xiaoyun was also very sad when he said this

. Even in the previous life, when science and technology were so advanced, there were always some cases that became unsolved, let alone now.

After hearing this, Yu He was stunned, and suddenly said: "No, we have another way."

"What way?" Chu Xiaoyun was quite surprised.

"I planned to investigate at the beginning, but I was framed and imprisoned, and then I ran aground." Yu He whispered to Chu Xiaoyun, "In the past seventeen years, the only family in Baishui Village has moved away." After finishing

speaking Yu He backed away and said, "Don't you think it's strange? This is the only clue now."

Chu Xiaoyun also remembered the clue that Yu He had told him before, but he thought that there was no man in that family who was similar in age to the deceased , it is ignored. Now that I think about it, although the family did not have a man who was close to the age of the deceased, they had a daughter who was close to the age of the deceased; that daughter later eloped with someone, and then that family became the only one in Baishui Village in seventeen years. The family relocated.

Earlier, the head of Baishui Village said that the reason why the family moved away was because they were criticized by the villagers. But according to common sense, the most serious discussion should be the first two years after their daughter eloped. The family survived the most difficult two years, but chose to move with the whole family after the public opinion gradually subsided, which is unreasonable. Besides, it is unknown to what extent the villagers discussed them. Such statements as being unable to bear the villagers' comments were just the family's remarks before leaving and the village head's conjecture.

Straightening out the logic, Chu Xiaoyun said: "I understand. You go to Liu's Medical Center, and I will take someone to investigate." The

centurion on the side didn't understand anything, and listened anxiously: "What are you doing? What are you doing? Are you going to act alone without our guard battalion? Don't forget, Master Wei personally agreed to this case, and our two families jointly investigate the case. If you continue to act alone without us, I will go back and tell Captain Renyong I will impeach you!"

Chu Xiaoyun glanced at the centurion: "The case Mr. Wei agreed to jointly investigate is the case of Qian Zhuzhi's death. If you want to follow this case, I will never stop you. , you just go with Yu He. What I want to investigate now is another case in the yamen, so I have no comment! If you forcefully follow and obstruct the investigation of the arrest house, don't blame me for reporting to the Lord and impeaching your captain Renyong. Generals meddling in local government affairs!"

"You—" the centurion was out of breath, but he had nothing to say.

After Chu Xiaoyun finished speaking, he took all the arresters and left quickly. The centurion thought about the crime of the military officer interfering in politics, so he could only give up with hatred.

The author has something to say: I was too busy a few days ago, so I took two days off. Everyone has been waiting for a long time. If you are busy today, there will be another update tonight. Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2020-12-02 23:25:51~2020-12-06 13:14:45~Thanks to the little angels who

voted mines: I like sweet text 1;

Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 40 bottles of yynijiuyba; 1 bottle of 1046;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!