Chapter 72

On the way back to the bedroom, he would pass Gu Qingyun's study. When passing by the study, Zhou Ying stepped heavily on purpose. In the quiet corridor, it still sounded obvious. But there was no movement in Gu Qingyun's study, and no candle light came out.

Zhou Ying returned to her bedroom and began to pack a change of clothes. Every time she picked up a piece of clothing, she would inevitably think of the origin of that piece of clothing, the love between her and Gu Qingyun at the beginning. But thinking of the cooperation with Zhuang Di, Zhou Ying felt that if he and Zhuang Di succeeded in starting a business, not only would his brother be able to stand up and be a man, but the conflict between himself and Gu Qingyun should also be resolved.

Thinking of her brother, Zhou Ying thought of the few clothes her brother gave her after marriage, especially the pair of embroidered shoes she gave her on her birthday a few days ago, so she took them with her.

Zhou Ying understood Gu Qingyun's temperament, but she actually didn't understand how Gu Qingyun became what he is today; because of unknown reasons, it was even more difficult for the two of them to resolve the conflict. Zhou Ying didn't know when she would be back, and planned to pack up all the important things of her natal family's dowry. If Gu Qingyun really can't accept her anymore, she can start her life again.

The things were almost packed, and suddenly Gu Qingyun broke into the door.

"Seeing the lights on inside, I was still wondering, thinking about you coming back? I don't think so, didn't you have a backbone when you left in the morning?" Gu Qingyun smiled sinisterly, and his scary look made Zhou Ying stepped back subconsciously.

As Gu Qingyun said, he picked up the clothes that Zhou Ying had tidied up: "You still have to tidy up, it seems that you don't have any backbone. If this is the case, who will show that arrogant look on weekdays!" During the

speech , Gu Qingyun stretched out his hand and scratched Zhou Ying's neck: "Why did you come back?" Zhou Ying was puzzled: " What

is your husband's intention?"

At this time, the voice of the servant Tian Geng came from outside the door: "Master, Master Zhuang is here."

"Zhuang Di? What is he doing here so late?" Gu Qingyun muttered to himself. While speaking, he glanced at Zhou Ying from the corner of his eye.

The voice is so low that the servant outside the window is determined not to hear it.

When Zhou Ying heard Zhuang Di's name, her heart skipped a beat; seeing Gu Qingyun's eyes sweeping towards her, she didn't even dare to vent her anger. Fortunately, Gu Qingyun didn't say anything, but returned to his normal voice and said to the servant outside the window: "Please wait a moment in the flower hall, I will come soon." He

looked at Zhou Ying, lowered his voice like a smile but not a smile Di: "What do you think Zhuang Di is doing in my Gu mansion so late?"

Zhou Ying frightened and stayed there, not daring to move at all. At that time, there was only one thought in his mind, did Gu Qingyun know about his private meeting with Zhuang Di during the day?

"Master Zhuang said he has something to do, and he seems to be in a hurry." Tian Geng outside the door did not leave.

"Tsk——" Gu Qingyun smacked the bar twice, stood up straight, resumed his usual speaking volume and said to the window: "I see... Got it, I'll be here right away. Please drink tea first, Young Master Zhuang." Then he lowered his

voice He said to Zhou Ying: "Come back later to serve Madam."

That half-smile look and tone scared Zhou Ying.

After Gu Qingyun left, Zhou Yingcai returned to her soul. Originally, she thought that if Gu Qingyun wanted to reconcile, she would tell him about the cooperation with Zhuang Di, but now it seems that she must never say so. She didn't care about packing other things, she found a bag and hurriedly packed the clothes that had been packed before, and left as if to escape while Gu Qingyun was away.

When leaving Gu's mansion, he still walked through the back door when entering the mansion. Zhou Ying was very worried about being seen by the servants in the mansion, so she tried to stick to the bottom of the wall and walk on the flower terrace along the way. But it's also good luck, leaving the mansion is the same as entering the mansion, the road is very quiet, not to mention the patrolling servants, even the maids and servants have not seen half of them.

After leaving the small gate of Gu's mansion, the carriage of Zhuang's mansion stopped in the dark. Seeing Zhou Ying going out, the carriage quietly drove over. After picking up Zhou Ying, he made a detour to the front gate of Gu's mansion. As soon as the carriage stopped at the main entrance, there was a "creak" sound from the door of the Gu Mansion, and it was Zhuang Di who left the mansion through the main entrance. Zhou Ying listened to Zhuang Di and Gu Qingyun saying goodbye to each other in the carriage, her heart was like beating a gong, it was extremely lively.

Zhuang Di calmly got into the carriage, the coachman drove the carriage away, and Gu Fu was gradually left behind. Zhou Ying's heart gradually calmed down.

Zhou Ying thought she was about to usher in a sunny day, but unexpectedly fell into a cage. Zhuang's carriage did not take her to Tongfu Inn, but to Zhuang's freight wharf.

Along the way, Zhou Ying thought about Gu Qingyun's previous performance, and he was a little out of his wits. When the carriage stopped, he found that he had arrived at a pier in the Red River. She asked puzzledly: "Why did you come here? It seems that you don't need to pass by here to go to the inn."

Zhuang Di smiled and said: "How can a place like an inn be worthy of us and Xiaoxi Shi from Jingxian County? It's better to live comfortably at home."

Zhou Ying didn't know the seriousness of the matter at this time, let alone the relationship between the dock and the so-called family, she was very displeased when she heard Zhuang Di's words: "Brother Zhuang, please don't make fun of me, I'd better trouble you to take me to the inn. "

Zhuang Di laughed loudly, laughing wantonly: "Aying is so innocent and cute. A place like an inn is not worthy of your status. If you want to live, of course it's better to stay at home." Zhou Ying felt

bad , She looked around: "This is not the way to the Zhuang Mansion."

Zhuang Di smiled and said: "Take you to the real Zhuang Mansion."

Now that Zhou Ying was sure that things were not as expected, she shrank back into the carriage with a terrified expression in her arms: "Brother Zhuang, what do you mean?" "Ah Ying, please come to my house as a guest

. "Zhuang Di's smile is completely different from the past.

Zhou Ying dared to get out of the car when she heard the words, she shook her head in horror: "No, I won't go. I want to go home, take me back to the house!" She

shrank into the carriage desperately, but there was only so little space in the carriage, and she could Where are you going to hide? Zhuang Di pulled her off the carriage: "Aying, be obedient."

Zhou Ying was no match for a strong man, she was dragged by Zhuang Dilian and dragged onto the boat of Zhuang's mansion. Zhuang Di said to the guard's servant: "Start the boat."

No one on the boat was surprised by this, it seems that the matter was premeditated. Zhou Ying panicked, she rushed out desperately, but was easily stopped by Zhuang Di. Then Zhuang Di tapped her acupuncture points, and Zhou Ying couldn't move anymore.

Zhuang Di knows martial arts!

Not to mention Zhou Ying, even Gu Qingyun didn't know about it. Earlier, Gu Qingyun chatted with Zhou Ying about Zhuang Di, saying that he is just like himself, a scholar who has to bear the burden of family business.

After the initial shock, Zhou Ying's mood gradually calmed down. She looked at Zhuang Di and asked her doubts: "Why did Brother Zhuang do this?" Zhuang

Di obsessively caressed her beautiful face: "Aying, do you know how long I have been thinking about this day?"

Stretching out three fingers: "Three years, three full years!"

While speaking, his expression was crazy, and he was completely different from the usual Zhuang Di.

Zhou Ying was puzzled and frightened, she and Gu Qingyun had only been married for two years, and Zhuang Di had known Gu Qingyun for only three years, how he had missed him for three years. "

"In the spring three years ago, I came to Hejing County for the first time to take over the business here. I passed by Yunhua Temple and saw you and your mother coming out of Yunhua Temple offering incense. The sky is full of peach blossoms, not as brilliant as you One. At that moment, I said to myself, you are mine." Zhuang Di solved Zhou Ying's doubts, and revealed her relationship with him, "Do you know, I thought about going to your house to propose marriage, You were flatly rejected by your ignorant father! He said that you and Gu Qingyun were married with your fingertips, that you were born as a member of the Gu family and died as a ghost of the Gu family!"

Zhou Ying was terrified when she heard this: "My family, my family's business suffered setbacks, and it was you who made me lose my life." hands and feet?"

Zhuang Di slapped his folding fan, his eyebrows and eyes were full of hostility: "Who made your father ignorant of good and bad!"

Zhou Ying remembered that his father's business was frustrated, he was forced to pay debts, and he vomited blood to death; his mother couldn't bear it. This blow caused him to hang himself, and he couldn't help crying bitterly.

While weeping, I heard Zhuang Di's devilish voice rang next to my ear: "I thought your family was in decline, but this person must belong to me, right? Who would have thought that the famous Gu family in Hejing County would marry you, a poor and settled family?" My daughter, I want to marry you before the funeral! Faced with the temptation of a thousand taels of gold, your useless elder brother insisted on marrying you to Gu Qingyun and not to me. He said that the Gu family did not regret their marriage. What's more, you can't regret the marriage, saying that you married Gu Qingyun as a regular wife, and marrying me can only be a concubine."

"It's just a title, is it that important?" Zhuang Di asked nervously.

Zhou Ying was crying to death. She didn't expect that her good looks not only did not bring her any benefits, but instead killed her parents and ruined her family; her brother was poor and looked down upon.

"How can you be so vicious, how can you be so vicious!" The huge blow made Zhou Ying completely helpless, but she couldn't move at all, and could only cry and ask over and over again.

Zhuang Di laughed: "Actually, you don't have to treat me that way. You can't blame me for your Zhou family's downfall. If you want to blame, you can only blame your noble but incompetent father. Why is the Zhou family here?"

Zhou Ying had no other reaction other than crying.

Zhuang Di probably saw her crying like this, and had no ability to resist, so he released her acupoints.

Zhou Ying lay on the bed and cried for a long time, when she suddenly remembered something: "You also planned what happened today? There is a gap between my husband and me, but you provoked it?" Zhuang Di clapped his folding fan in his hand, and laughed heartily: "If

he It's not something I can provoke you! But I have spent two years on this, and I have to say that Gu Xiandi still has some affection for Ah Ying."

Some details that I had ignored before are now one by one. come to mind. The back door of Gu's family, which he didn't even know existed, how did Zhuang Di know? On weekdays, the Gu family nursing home patrols so frequently, why didn't she see anyone on the road all the way?

Zhuang Di smiled: "Money can turn ghosts. Isn't that Tian Geng a small boss of the Gu Family Nursing Home? He took three hundred taels of silver from me! You can't earn it in your entire life in the Gu Family Nursing Home." Money."

Zhou Ying remembered that when she and Gu Qingyun were in the bedroom at night, it was Tian Geng who called Gu Qingyun away. He was the one who removed all the servants who were patrolling that place, and he was the one who opened the back door of the Gu Mansion!

Zhou Ying spat at him: "Despicable!"

Zhuang Di took off his clothes and said, "It doesn't matter whether you are despicable or not, the most important thing is to achieve the goal. Ah Ying, don't let the beautiful scenery go to waste."

Zhou Ying was spoiled by Zhuang Di, and brought back to Zhuang's family and imprisoned in the real Zhuang's mansion in Gyeongju Prefecture. Since then, Zhou Ying tried to die many times, but was stopped by her maid who was guarding her. Later, Zhou Ying wanted to ruin her appearance, but Zhuang Di found out, and Zhuang Di warned her: "If Ah Ying is not good, your brother who lives like a dog will not even be able to live like a dog."

Zhou Ying thought of her brother , Thinking of her parents who died tragically, thinking of her husband with whom she chords... She suddenly felt that she could not die. If she died, no one would avenge her.

Zhou Ying knew that her elder brother's ability was something she could not count on. For now, she could only find a way to inform her husband who had been deceived. She thought about sending a message to the outside world, but was intercepted. Zhuang Di sat on the bedside and smiled sinisterly at her: "It seems that Ah Ying also thinks that Gu Xiandi is living too carefree."

Zhuang Di laughed and said: "Gu Xiandi beat you and let you die outside, and then you disappeared Now, your brother is going around the yamen to sue him for killing his wife. But your brother is so useless, the master of the county yamen doesn't believe him at all. I have given him so much support, but he still can't touch Gu Xiandi half a hair, I plan to Help him."

Zhou Ying was so frightened that she trembled all over: "You, what do you want to do?"

Zhuang Di said, "Take you back to Hejing County to watch a show."

Back in Hejing County, Zhou Ying knew that Zhuang Di had killed him. Tian Geng.

"This kind of food, if you can betray the master once, you can betray the master twice. Do you still want to blackmail me, thinking that I am Gu Qingyun's second idiot? Hahahaha!" Zhuang Di laughed, from Zhou Ying's clothes He picked out the clothes and embroidered shoes that Zhou Sheng bought for her and threw them to his guards, "Put them on for that idiot."

Tian Geng, a tall man, couldn't fit in the clothes of a thin woman. The servants of Zhuang's mansion reluctantly stuffed Tian Geng's body into Zhou Ying's clothes, which stretched until Zhou Ying's clothes swelled and cracked.

The guard said to Zhuang Di: "The clothes can barely fit in, but these shoes can't be worn anyway."

Zhuang Di thought for a while: "Just find a few water plants by the river and wrap them around your feet. When the bubbles swell and rot, you won't be able to tell the difference between men, women, and children." The

guard ordered them to leave.

Zhou Ying, who witnessed all this with her own eyes, was dumbfounded. Zhuang Di yawned: "Now brother Gu Xian can go to accompany his father-in-law and mother-in-law!"

Zhou Ying rushed forward, but Zhuang Di threw him on the ground with one hand: "He is dead!"