Chapter 66

Although Chu Xiaoyun felt that he had made a mistake, he passed the steamed stuffed bun shop when he left the restaurant and went back to the post house, and he couldn't help but asked Xiao Er: "Brother Xiao Er, is that person from Qingzhou Prefecture just now? "

The little girl was taken aback by the question, looked up and saw that it was Chu Xiaoyun and Fang Lingfeng, and then remembered who Chu Xiaoyun was asking. Xiao Er's expression changed, and he muttered, "I don't know, who knows a beggar."

Xiao Er was hindered by Fang Lingfeng's aura, and Chu Xiaoyun's Zaofu replied, but his tone was quite resentful.

Seeing that there was no result, Chu Xiaoyun was about to leave, but a peddler who witnessed the incident said to him, "This poor man, are you asking that idiot just now?" Chu Xiaoyun looked at him with question marks all over his head

. The other party, isn't that a beggar? Are they talking about the same person?

The peddler may not have seen Chu Xiaoyun's expression, and continued: "He seems to have some problems in his mind. A few days ago, he wandered to our Qingzhou Prefecture. When someone teased him and asked him where he was from, he couldn't tell." "

Yes Ah, yes. That idiot has brain problems, and he can't even tell anyone his last name, and he keeps mumbling all day long. When asked by others, he said he was reciting poems." The peddler next to him echoed, "Don't You look stupid, but you still know you want to be a little lady."

After the peddler finished speaking, the surrounding peddlers burst into laughter.

"Little beggar, he is a fool, with a hazel in his mouth; he can recite poems and write, and he dreams of a little lady in his dreams." When the children on the street heard them talking, they sang songs made up by someone and laughed happily. and ran away.

"He is a bit stupid, but he is quite obedient when asked to work. The neighbors look pitiful, and they will still give him some steamed buns and porridge to survive." The peddler at the beginning finished laughing and said again.

Treat a fool as free labor, and then give some thin porridge and steamed buns to continue life. For a moment Chu Xiaoyun didn't know how to define these vendors. Thinking of the short time we got along with each other before, why didn't I find out that the other party had intellectual problems?

"Do you know where he lives?" Chu Xiaoyun asked.

The vendors around chatted with each other and shook their heads: "I don't know, a stupid beggar who wanders around, who knows where he lives."

Chu Xiaoyun couldn't help asking: "Does the government care about this matter?"

The vendors around were weird He glanced at Chu Xiaoyun calmly: "Master, don't you understand that you are a member of the Gongmen?"

Chu Xiaoyun sighed. When he asked this question, he felt that he was quite stupid. The answer was no surprise.

On the way back to the post house, Chu Xiaoyun was a little depressed when he remembered what happened just now, and kept silent along the way. Fang Lingfeng, who was always reticent, opened his mouth first: "Unexpectedly, Catcher Chu is quite sentimental."

Chu Xiaoyun has not been in this world for a long time, and he still doesn't know enough about many things in this society. Hearing that Fang Lingfeng took the initiative to talk to himself, he was surprised and asked: "For people like that, does the court have any government offices to help them?" Fang Lingfeng looked at

Chu Xiaoyun quite seriously as if he had just met him: "Yes , it's called Busch Square. But generally no one goes there, and the people there generally don't work."

After a pause, Fang Lingfeng continued: "Since Butou Chu wants to eat from the yamen, the rules of the yamen and the settings of the court have to be determined. It's better to know more. It's not something that can be solved by just reading a book of Codex."

This is the second time Fang Lingfeng broke his speaking record today. Chu Xiaoyun was very grateful, and expressed his thanks by cupping his fists, "Thank you Brother Fang for your suggestion."

But Fang Lingfeng did not respond.

Fang Lingfeng was still the same Fang Lingfeng.

Back at the post house, Su Wen and Ran Gui had finished their meal, and went back to their rooms to rest.

Chu Xiaoyun said goodbye to Fang Lingfeng and went back to their rooms.

When Chu Xiaoyun opened the door and entered, Su Wen was practicing calligraphy in the bedroom. In Zhihe Bookstore these days, Duan Chengyang taught him a lot of characters and essays. When he came here this time, he brought a pen, ink, paper and inkstone. impression. Hearing the sound, Su Wen raised his head and stopped writing happily: "My husband is back. How is the matter going?"

Chu Xiaoyun avoided the seriousness and said, "There should be results tomorrow."

Su Wen didn't understand either. Put it aside, pick up the paper on the table and show it to Chu Xiaoyun: "Husband, what do you think of my writing?"

Many characters on the paper are in traditional Chinese characters, which made Chu Xiaoyun dazzled. Seeing that Su Wen had already written several chapters on the desk, it seemed that his little husband was studying hard. He greatly praised his little husband and said: "My little husband is really amazing. In the future, I will ask you for advice if I don't understand, so I don't hesitate to teach you." Chu Xiaoyun said this

from Heartfelt, but Su Wen didn't know. He glanced at Chu Xiaoyun with a smirk: "My husband will make fun of others."

He began to clean up the table, and said while cleaning up: "My husband, take a rest for a while, and I will fetch you hot water. The journey is hard, Rest early tonight."

The post house is no more than the inn, except for the necessary needs, no one does the work of fetching water, and you have to do it yourself.

Chu Xiaoyun took off his saber and hung it on the bedside, and took off the saber from the wall: "Wenwen go to bed early, I'll go to practice before going to bed."

Su Wen was a little disappointed, these days he was busy with the case, on the road, and had someone with him, Chu Xiaoyun hadn't hugged him for several days. I originally thought that after settling down today, I could have a good time with my husband, but unexpectedly, I was rejected. Su Wen felt a little embarrassed, holding the paper he had just written in his hand, standing there not knowing how to react.

Chu Xiaoyun didn't hear Su Wen's response, turned around and saw Su Wen's reaction, probably aware of Su Wen's thoughts. He walked over, held a sword in one hand, gently pinched Su Wenci's white face with the other, leaned over and whispered in Su Wen's ear: "I will hug you tomorrow night." After speaking, he straightened up and said loudly: "Now the thief is

very Rampant, I can protect my Wenwen only after I have practiced martial arts for my husband."

Su Wen's ears were reddened by his two tones, thinking of the assassination he encountered on the road, he felt lingering fear. He threw himself on the bed and buried his face in the quilt: "Who cares what you do."

Chu Xiaoyun laughed and walked out the door.

On the second day, Chu Xiaoyun and Fang Lingfeng came to the government office again. The concierge probably had a grudge with them yesterday and turned a blind eye to their arrival. Those who came after them were notified and went in, but they were still "waiting" outside the door.

Seeing this, Fang Lingfeng taunted, "Would you like to hand over the two wine bills too?"

I don't know if he was mocking Chu Xiaoyun or the concierge of the government office.

After hearing this, Chu Xiaoyun was unmoved: "I don't believe it, I won't be able to enter this mansion today if I don't give money."

After saying that, Chu Xiaoyun looked at Fang Lingfeng suspiciously: "Could it be that Fang Fang wants to pay? "

Fang Lingfeng held the saber in his arms, copied it with both hands, and leaned against the tree by the street with a half-smile: "What's the matter with Fang? I came to Qingzhou Mansion for this meal, and the person in charge is Chu Tutou. But as a companion."

When there was no danger, Chu Xiaoyun felt that it would be more pleasant for him to partner with Yu He.

The two of them were at the gate of the government office, fighting with the concierge until the afternoon when the concierge was discouraged and let them in.

When entering the door, Fang Lingfeng said with a smile: "Chu Butou is very persistent."

Chu Xiaoyun returned the words calmly: "Both each other."