Chapter 97

Chu Xiaoyun carefully inspected the small room, and even the inside and outside of the small courtyard, especially the windows, and there was no sign of any strongman sneaking in. The dust accumulated on the window sill was evenly distributed on it, and there was no trace of anyone passing by.

Could it be that the poisoner did not sneak in through the window sill but through the door? Chu Xiaoyun called the officers who came to guard the house and asked one by one: "After I left the house, did you see any outsiders enter?" "

We didn't notice any outsiders enter during your absence." The person who was questioned quickly replied.

"Then... do you know anyone?" Although he didn't want to doubt his own people, Chu Xiaoyun still had to ask.

"No." The policemen were very sure.

This matter involves the safety of the county magistrate, and the police officers on duty are very nervous, but they can find someone to confirm each other: "Captain, after you left the house, no one has entered or left the house. We are here on duty They are all in a group of four, and it is impossible to miss them at the same time."

Chu Xiaoyun waved his hand to make people leave, and said to Wei Jinghan: "My lord, during the time I left the small room to go to the court, the guards in the arresting room and the small room changed two times. There are eight people in front and back of a class, plus twelve people who are on duty in the hall. If you enter through the gate, you have to pass them to go to my small room. It is absolutely impossible to say that these twelve people have missed it. Impossible; if it is said that they collude together, the subordinates think it is unlikely."

Wei Jinghan also fell into thinking: "Let's not talk about how the thief came in, even if someone came in, why he could not poison the teapot, Instead of poisoning all the teacups, the one who can accurately poison the teacup in this county?"

Su Wen who was lying on the couch moved a little, and Chu Xiaoyun walked over nervously: "Is there something uncomfortable?"

Su Wen shook his head: "No, I feel better and want to sit up."

Hearing them analyze the case all the time but couldn't find the reason, Su Wen was also very anxious and couldn't lie down at all. Now that I feel better, I thought of seeing if I could be of any help.

Seeing that he insisted on getting up, Chu Xiaoyun helped him to sit up. Su Wen sat leaning against the head of the bed, his gaze swept across the front, and he was attracted by the teapot and teacup on the corner table in front of him.

"Husband, could it be like this?" Su Wen suddenly shouted.

"What's wrong?" Su Wen, who was always gentle and gentle, suddenly spoke so loudly, not only Wei Jinghan, but also Chu Xiaoyun was taken aback.

Su Wen pointed to the three remaining teacups on the tea tray on the corner table and said: "The other teacups have been used and have not been washed. Is this why the villain poisoned the only unused teacup?" There were three remaining teacups in the room

. All eyes were on that corner. Only then did Chu Xiaoyun realize that the remaining three teacups on the tea tray were all placed with their rims facing up! He obviously cleaned the tea set before making tea by himself, and rushed to the court without taking a sip of tea. Why did he use the teacup without washing it!

His heart moved, and he looked at Master Yu: "Master, when you inspected the teacup just now, how did you arrange the teacup?"

When Master Yu saw the teacup on the tea tray, he was also quite surprised: "That's how it was arranged. When I was doing the drug test, I still vaguely felt that something was wrong. It turned out that these teacups were placed with their rims up."

Chu Xiaoyun turned to Wei Jinghan after hearing the words: "My lord, have you ever put these teacups when drinking tea? Turn it over?"

Wei Jinghan was staring at the remaining teacups at this time, and shook his head when he heard the words: "I think I understand too. This thief is so cunning!"

Chu Xiaoyun looked at the three teacups with mouths up on the tea tray , hesitantly said: "I remember that after cleaning the tea set, I always put the teacup upside down on the tea tray..."

Wei Jinghan smiled coldly: "Someone turned the other three teacups upside down to create the illusion that all three cups have been used. Once someone wants to drink tea again, they will subconsciously go for the upside-down teacup ...In this way, precision poisoning can be achieved."

"This shadowless poison is not only colorless and odorless, but once it enters the human body and causes death, the toxin will gradually dissipate. As time goes by, then there will be no signs of poisoning at all. The real murder is invisible!" Seeing this, Master Yu also sighed.

Wei Jinghan looked at Chu Xiaoyun: "In your hut, who is most likely to drink the water in this teapot? Of course it is you. As you said, the county's visit today is just a slap in the face. The real target of the thief, I'm afraid It's you!"

Chu Xiaoyun looked at the pot of tea on the corner table and shook his head: "It really took a lot of trouble. No wonder no one came to assassinate me during this period of time. I was still wondering if the other party saw me Wu Yi gave up. Of course, I don't know if the murderer this time is the same person who assassinated me before? But my subordinates really don't understand. If it is the same person, they are so persistent and want to kill me time and time again. Why is it that the subordinates feel that they don't have any secrets that others don't know! If not, then who would it be?"

Wei Jinghan also looked at the tea set on the corner table and said intently: "Maybe you do know that they are important But what is this secret? It is really curious that they are worth such a big fight."

Chu Xiaoyun looked at the teapot and continued: "My lord, what should we do now?"

Wei Jinghan also looked at the teapot and said : "Before the murderer is caught, you can only be a thousand times more careful for today's plan. Master, you give him a silver needle. In the future, remember to test the poison in the water for eating!" "Yes, my lord." Master Yu

replied Dao, took out a silver needle and handed it to Chu Xiaoyun, "Xiao Chu, put it away!"

"Thank you master." Chu Xiaoyun took the silver needle, saluted the master, looked up and saw Fang Lingfeng coming back up.

Fang Lingfeng threw the medicine pack in his hand to Chu Xiaoyun: "It's packed according to the daily dosage, fry one pack a day, three times a day." "

Thank you, Brother Fang!" Chu Xiaoyun took the medicine pack and hurriedly expressed his thanks.

Fang Lingfeng did not respond.

Wei Jinghan said lightly: "It's hard to say whether this person is an external enemy or an internal ghost. Pass down the order to strengthen the patrol of the county government starting today!" "Yes!" Although Fang Lingfeng just came back, he didn't ask them what they had talked about before

. What, Wei Jinghan said as soon as he was ordered to leave, Chu Xiaoyun was dumbfounded.

Seeing this, Wei Jinghan flicked his sleeves: "Be careful yourself, the county is gone."

Only Chu Xiaoyun and Su Wen were left in the house again, and they looked at each other, both heaving a sigh of relief.

"Husband, are you alright? I mean, the county magistrate won't pursue you, right?" Su Wen looked at Chu Xiaoyun and said.

Chu Xiaoyun also heaved a sigh of relief: "No more, Wenwen can rest assured."

Su Wen breathed a sigh of relief, then became nervous again: "But that murderer..." "

I will be more careful in the future." Chu Xiaoyun Xiaoyun said with deep eyes, "This sudden attack on the other party failed, and they will never have another chance in the future!" "

Yes." Su Wen nodded vigorously, "I believe in my husband."

Chu Xiaoyun rubbed Su Wen's head: "Thanks to you today, if Wenwen hadn't arrived in time, the consequences would have been unimaginable."

Su Wen's head arched in Chu Xiaoyun's arms: "I'm so scared too, what if... bah bah bah bah There is no chance, my husband must be fine."

Chu Xiaoyun said to Su Wen: "You take a rest, and I will make you a decoction. After you finish drinking the medicine, we will go home."

Chu Xiaoyun was decocting medicine in the yard, Su Wen didn't want to stay alone in the small room, so he moved a chair and sat on the steps to watch Chu Xiaoyun light the fire. Chu Xiaoyun turned on the fire and asked why Su Wen came to the Yamen suddenly today. Before that, he was tense, always thinking about the relationship between assassins and poisoning, and had no time to think about anything else, so he would calm down, so he felt afraid. In case Wei Jinghan was poisoned to death by today's cup of tea, the consequences would be unimaginable.

Thinking of this, he was even more grateful for Su Wen's timely arrival today. What Su Wen saved was not only Wei Jinghan's life, but also the stability of one party or even the world. After all, Chu Xiaoyun now vaguely understands the reason why Wei Jinghan came and Jingxian rushed to the post.

Afterwards, he thought about it carefully. He was really not sure whether the person the other party wanted to target was him, or if it was really the county magistrate. It was just an accident that Wei Jinghan met him. Without him, there would be others to help him. Since Wei Jinghan will come to Hejing County, it shows that everything has long been in their plan. The other party's getting rid of himself is only a temporary solution, and getting rid of Wei Jinghan may not be able to cure the root cause, but it is definitely more useful than simply getting rid of himself.

Chu Xiaoyun thought a lot, but still had no answer.

Su Wen didn't know that Chu Xiaoyun's mind was already spinning a thousand times during this time. After hearing Chu Xiaoyun's question, he recalled the purpose of his coming, and simply smiled and said, "Can't you just want to come and see you?"

Chu Xiaoyun was stunned when he heard the words, and then he laughed foolishly: "Okay, of course."

Seeing Chu Xiaoyun's stupid look, Su Wen laughed: "I just found out that I have done a lot of stuffing for the baby. I want to buy some cotton to make a few padded jackets, and I just want to see if you have time."

Chu Xiaoyun said: "Today's trial is over, so I think it should be fine. Let's go , let's go buy cotton first, and when we come back, the medicine will be almost ready."

Su Wen cheered, and was about to get up when Chu Xiaoyun strode forward to hold him down: "Slow down, you can't move around now ."

Su Wen stuck out his tongue: "It's okay, I just hurt a little bit, I feel fine now." "You have to be careful."

Chu Xiaoyun pushed Su Wen back on the chair and sat down, "You wait here , I'm going to drive the carriage."

The two drove the carriage to the street, and Chu Xiaoyun forbade Su Wen to get out of the carriage along the way. When they arrived at the cotton shop, they walked into a large cotton shop and made an agreement with the shopkeeper to grab the cotton in the shop as well. Put a handful on the chopping board and put it on the carriage for Su Wen to choose.

Su Wen protested: "I want to shop around..."

Chu Xiaoyun shook his head: "Forget it, you shouldn't act today, just visit this one today. This store is one of the largest stores in this cotton store , his house has high, high, and low-grade cotton, I don't know good or bad, you can choose which one is good, we don't care about such a small amount of money."

Su Wen pouted, and could only buy cotton from Chu Xiaoyun . A good quality cotton was selected in the regiment.

After buying what he needed, Su Wen looked at the other side of the street and said to Chu Xiaoyun: "This is not far from sister Zhou Ying's booth, why don't we go and see her." Chu Xiaoyun thought about it, Zhou

Ying His business has not improved, and the relief money given by the government can handle it for a while, but it is not a long-term solution. I mentioned it to the adults last time, but there was nothing to follow. Take this opportunity to see if you can think of something else to do for her. Chu Xiaoyun nodded happily.

Seeing Zhou Ying's booth from a distance, Su Wen, who had been lifting the curtains and looking out, became excited. If it wasn't for the inconvenience in his movements, he would probably get out of the car and run all the way there. Probably knowing his wife Mo Ruof, Chu Xiaoyun, who was driving the car in front, saw Zhou Ying's booth and immediately turned his head and warned: "Don't get out of the car, I will tell you in the car later." Su Wen pouted: "I know. I just know.

" You can be so verbose."

The last sentence was whispered so quietly that Chu Xiaoyun didn't hear it clearly, and asked, "Wenwen, what did you say?"

Su Wen hurriedly pretended to be fine: "Ah? It's nothing. I just said this street is very lively, so say hello to sister Zhou Ying." Su Wen prevaricated

Chu Xiaoyun, and was about to wave to Zhou Ying, but saw A heroic woman with a sword in hand came to Zhou Ying's empty booth to pick out the goods, and a woman in the same strong attire followed beside her. Su Wen was afraid of disturbing Zhou Ying's business, so he swallowed back the greeting that reached his throat.

The author has something to say: I'm really sorry, it's been a long time since this update, I've been really busy recently. Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a king or irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-09-11 00:54:09~2020-09-16 17:51:44~Thanks to the

little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 1046 1 bottle ;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!