Chapter 84 Corruption case (1)

After coming out of the signing office, Chu Xiaoyun went to Wei Jinghan and asked him to rest. The county magistrate was also very talkative, and he approved it readily.

Thinking of Yu He's prayer, Chu Xiaoyun took half of her wedding leave with herself last time, and said with a smile, "I hope this period of time will be more peaceful, so that I don't get called back halfway through my vacation."

Wei Jinghan smiled: "What can I do now? It's bigger than the affairs inside the yamen."

"Ah?" Chu Xiaoyun was a little confused, "What's going on in the yamen?" "

It's okay, let's go." Wei Jinghan waved his hand, motioning Chu Xiaoyun to leave.

Chu Xiaoyun left the county magistrate's study in a daze, only to realize later that the county magistrate probably meant the county school. Based on what I have learned since entering the yamen, the county magistrates and the others can say that they are corrupt and pervert the law. They should have committed all the crimes that officials could and could not commit. It is a strange thing that they are still standing today. It is really puzzling that the county magistrate seems to be wary.

But these things are beyond my control, let's go on vacation first. After the vacation is over, if there is any tough battle, we will make calculations at that time.

Chu Xiaoyun hummed a ditty and returned to his residence, planning to tell Su Wen that he was taking a rest and give him a surprise. Unexpectedly, when he opened the door and went in, he saw Su Wen lying on the bed with a pale face, looking very bad.

This frightened Chu Xiaoyun, he put the saber on the table casually, ran to the bed in three steps at a time, grabbed Su Wen's hand and asked anxiously: "Wenwen, what's wrong with you? Why is your face so scary?"

Suddenly, I remembered that I left early from the Gu family's banquet two days ago and used the excuse that Su Wen was unwell. Could this be fulfilled? It's only been a day, if Su Wen really feels unwell, the retribution will come too soon, right? Chu Xiaoyun, who was a materialist in his previous life, felt that he became idealistic at this moment. It seems that when people are anxious and helpless, it is easy to believe in the effect of external forces.

Su Wen breathlessly said: "I don't know. I started to feel sick since yesterday. I thought it was because I didn't sleep well so I rested more. Who knew that it got worse and I always wanted to vomit. I woke up this morning and felt more and more uncomfortable. Just now I finally felt sick. I vomited, and I feel better now."

Does it look better now? What was it like before when it was not good? Chu Xiaoyun was heartbroken: "Wenwen, why didn't you tell me that you were unwell?"

Su Wen said with a small face, "Aren't you very busy yesterday, and besides, I feel sick, it's nothing serious." Chu

Xiaoyun Xiaoyun thought that Su Wen was not feeling well today, but he did not expect that he was already feeling sick yesterday. I really have a crow's mouth. He was so annoyed that he wanted to slap himself twice. I also remembered that when I returned late yesterday, Su Wen was already asleep when I came back, and I didn't notice that Su Wen was unwell, so I felt more and more guilty: "Wenwen, it's all my fault." As he spoke, he picked up

Su Wen's hand and patted himself on both sides. hand.

Su Wen withdrew his hand. He looked at Chu Xiaoyun with a smile on his pale face: "What are you doing? It's not that exaggerated.

" After copying, he picked up Su Wen: "Don't be afraid, Wenwen, I'll take you to see the doctor."

Su Wen leaned on his arms and said, "I'm not afraid."

Chu Xiaoyun hugged Su Wen all the way out in a hurry. In the small courtyard of the small house, the people in the arresting house saw their boss in a hurry, and they were so frightened that they quickly retreated to both sides.

Chu Xiaoyun walked in the courtyard of the county yamen as if the wind was blowing with someone in his arms, but he didn't pay attention when he ran into Master Yu head-on. It was Master Yu who stopped him: "Chu Botou, what are you doing in such a hurry?"

Hearing Master Yu's voice, Chu Xiaoyun stopped and said: "My wife is not feeling well, I will take him to see the doctor "

Master Yu said "Oh", and walked towards Chu Xiaoyun: "Let me see."

Chu Xiaoyun just remembered that Master Yu is a master of Qihuang, and hurriedly hugged Su Wen and walked towards Master Yu.

After the three of them met, Master Yu took Su Wen's pulse, touched the goatee after a while and said with a smile, "Congratulations to Catcher Chu, Mr. Zunfu is very happy." "Ah?!"

Chu Xiaoyun felt like being struck by lightning in the feeling.

Seeing Chu Xiaoyun's stupid look, Master Yu thought he was overjoyed, and repeated: "What a fool, you are going to be a father. Walk slowly while holding someone, and be careful not to bump into them." Chu

Xiaoyun Xiaoyun was still trying hard to digest the information in Master Yu's previous sentence, and didn't respond for a while. At the beginning of this era, he knew that people in this era had three genders, twins, boys and girls, and as a man, he had to marry and have children. But knowing it is one thing, even if he saw other Shuang'er with a big belly before, he was surprised. After all, he felt that those things were far away from him. Now that this thing really happened to him, he knew this kind of thing. The shock is far beyond what others can compare.

Chu Xiaoyun looked down at the person in his arms. Su Wen is indeed much gentler, weaker and more beautiful than ordinary men, but he can still see the appearance of a man in his eyebrows and eyes. Although he bent obediently, he never thought that he could have children. Now that this fact was in front of him, his jaw would drop in shock!

When Su Wen heard Master Yu's words, his body was sluggishly tortured by vomiting, and his heart was overjoyed. He looked at Chu Xiaoyun excitedly, but saw that Chu Xiaoyun was just staring at the void in astonishment. The joy in Su Wen's heart was dissipated little by little, and he looked at Chu Xiaoyun anxiously: "Husband, don't you like it?" "

Ah, oh, no." Chu Xiaoyun replied after hearing Su Wen's voice. When he came to his senses, seeing the surprise receding little by little in Su Wen's eyes and the uneasiness gathering little by little, he suddenly wondered if his reaction just now frightened the person in his arms?

"I'm... overly happy, I didn't expect such a good thing to happen!" Chu Xiaoyun quickly explained. He was well prepared to be unstoppable, but he didn't expect that God would send him a child.

It's so fucking shocking!

"This silly boy..." Master Yu stroked his beard and laughed, and said to Su Wen, "Don't worry, almost everyone who becomes a father for the first time will react like this." Then he turned to Chu Xiaoyun: "Old man, I am good at detoxification and healing in Qihuang

. However, the miscarriage and the like are shortcomings."

"It's okay, thank you so much, Master. I'll go find a doctor myself."

Chu Xiaoyun hugged Su Wen and wanted to leave, but was stopped by Master Yu again before taking two steps : "You...wait..."

Master Yu seemed quite entangled, and finally said: "Let me introduce a doctor to you. Doctor Liu in Liuyin Lane is an expert in this field. Hejing County went to find There are countless times he has checked his pulse for confinement, asked for medicine for his son, you might as well take your husband to see Dr. Liu." "

Thank you, master, thank you, master!" Chu Xiaoyun thanked repeatedly, hugging Su Wen like a gust of wind. The gate of the county government was scraped out again. He called a carriage outside the county government office, followed Master Yu's instructions, and went to Liuyin Lane to find Dr. Liu.

After getting into the carriage and settling Su Wen down, Chu Xiaoyun let out a sigh of relief: "I was scared to death, I thought it was my crow's mouth that caused the trouble the day before yesterday."

Su Wen "giggled" and laughed out loud, and he seemed to be in much better spirits.

When Chu Xiaoyun brought Su Wen to the Liu's Medical Center, there was already a long queue in front of the Liu's Medical Center. Carriages and large sedan chairs were parked on both sides of the road of the hospital, and many coachmen and bearers were squatting or standing under the shade of the trees around; Pregnant women in carriages and sedan chairs sat down and had a rest. People queuing up look at their clothes and listen to their conversations, among them there are many servant girls; of course, there are more family members; pregnant women and twin children with big bellies? There was only one in the team. It seems that Dr. Liu is indeed skilled in obstetrics and gynecology, otherwise so many people would not come here.

This battle is really staggering. It seems that the difficulty of seeking medical treatment is not only a unique social phenomenon that only appeared in modern times, but also existed in ancient times. Chu Xiaoyun looked at the long queue in front of him, touched two slings of money and gave it to the driver: "I'll take care of your car today, you go and help me get out of the queue." It's

really not suitable for Su Wen to be overworked in this hot weather.

The coachman took the money and happily queued up. Chu Xiaoyun stayed in the carriage to take care of Su Wen.

As soon as the coachman got in line, several servant girls came out of the medical hall noisily. Seeing the driver standing at the end of the queue helping Chu Xiaoyun and the others line up, he raised his eyebrows angrily: "What's the matter with you? How did you jump in the queue?"

The driver was confused: "Aren't I standing at the end? How can I jump in the queue?" ?"

The group of people who had just come out said: "We are in front of you, get out of the way!"

"How can you be unreasonable..." The coachman quarreled with those people.

When those people were finding fault, Chu Xiaoyun was about to come over to ask questions, and when he got out of the carriage, he heard the bearer next to him talking: "Hey, you said that the Wang family is just the head of the porter. What is the big battle for?"

"There are people in the capital, and they usually walk sideways. Besides, the second lady is happy to have a son, and she is about to give birth. The old man of the Wang family is so happy. Don't you get angry when you are favored? Look at those eight What a grand sedan chair."

"But...it's a pity, Dr. Liu just doesn't like this. Why don't you get people to come out and line up obediently." "

Ahahaha, isn't it..."

So that's it As for the matter, Chu Xiaoyun originally planned to never give in. But when he heard that the other party was about to give birth, he couldn't help it. Out of the corner of his eye, he caught sight of the eight-carried sedan chair on the opposite side, the curtain was blown by the breeze, and the people in the sedan chair could see clearly. The huge belly really looked like it was about to give birth, and Chu Xiaoyun couldn't bear it anymore.

"Forget it, let him stand in front." Chu Xiaoyun came over and said to the driver.

"But..." The coachman wanted to say something else.

"It's just a difference in position, so we can't wait for long." Chu Xiaoyun said, "It's all a happy event, so don't worry about it so much." "..." Since the owner doesn't care about it, the driver has no reason to keep it

, He gave way to the next seat, so that a young man in the group stood in front of him.

At this time, the only one in the line with a big belly was the only one in line. Shuang'er, who seemed to be about four or five months pregnant, might have been exhausted after standing for a long time, and there was no stool to sit on in the line. Sit down to the ground. They were all looking at Chu Xiaoyun's bustling long queue, but their attention was suddenly attracted again. An old lady in front of Shuang'er turned her head and asked, "Xiao Langjun, what's the matter with you?"

Shuang'er who was sitting on the ground smiled wryly, "I've been standing for too long, my stomach feels a little uncomfortable." "

Oh, you Why are you queuing by yourself? See how many people are in front of the line, and when will it be your turn."

"Yeah, it's early. How can I stand standing like this?"

"This is really a crime. Where's your husband?"

...

Facing the comments from the people around, Shuang'er shyly said, "My husband has gone out to make a living."

" Then there is no one else in your family? Why do you let a pregnant woman come out to see the doctor alone?" The previous aunt asked again.

Hearing this, Shuang'er had tears in her eyes but bowed her head silently.

An old man who knew the details beside him said: "It's really pitiful to talk about him. Three years ago, his husband went out to make a living, but unfortunately he was killed by a gangster. Grandma and father-in-law couldn't bear the blows and left one after another; mother-in-law suffered successively. The pain of bereavement of a son or husband made him fall ill all of a sudden, and he has been suffering from illnesses since then. He has been bedridden all year round and has to be taken care of by him every day. How can he have the energy to accompany him to see a doctor. Oh, what a pity." The man

said As soon as he finished speaking, he was ridiculed by an old lady: "What nonsense are you talking about? If his husband died three years ago, is he pregnant with Nezha? He hasn't given birth yet!

" The long dragon, as well as the waiting coachmen and bearers, as well as the waiting pregnant women and their children all burst into laughter.

The old man said: "You didn't ask me what happened afterwards. He was bought by his husband's family from the slaves sold by the government. He was not free. He was pregnant at the time, and his mother-in-law was a good person, so she treated him Said that after he gave birth to the child and left one for his eldest son, he would be free. If he met a suitable person in the future and wanted to remarry, he would not stop him. But his natal family has long since disappeared, so there is no home to return to. , had no place to go after giving birth, and stayed at her husband's house because of the child's involvement. Later, my uncle grew up, and the two fell in love with each other. His mother-in-law felt that he was hardworking and able to endure hardship, so she married her The youngest son is still his daughter-in-law, and the grandson also has a mother, so he nodded. He followed the uncle, and now the one in his stomach is the seed of the uncle."

"Hmm—"

"Oh, so that's what happened."

Everyone looked at Shuang'er sitting on the ground again, with different colors in their eyes.

The aunt who asked the question first thought for a while and waved to the girl who was accompanying her daughter-in-law.

Her daughter came forward: "Mom, what's the matter?"

"You stand here and let this young gentleman line up and ask him to rest on a stool beside him. It's a shame to be alone with such a big belly." " said the aunt.

That aunt is still a kind hearted person.

"Hey." The aunt's daughter stood happily behind her mother, and said to Shuang'er, "Go and rest by the side, and I will call you when you arrive." "Come and rest in the carriage.

" On the ground, Chu Xiaoyun, who wanted to help but was afraid that it would be a waste of help, listened for a while, went back to the carriage to discuss with Su Wen, and strode over, "My wife is still Shuang'er, it just so happens that you can have a companion together. He

felt very sympathetic after hearing the experience of the pair. He thought about letting the pair rest in the carriage but was afraid of being too abrupt. Thinking of Su Wen in the carriage, he felt that he had to discuss it with his little husband. Su Wen naturally agreed, and it happened that someone had a chat to relieve boredom.

Chu Xiaoyun was worried about Su Wen, so he decided to pay someone to help the pair line up. Before he had time to act, someone had already lined up to help, and now he only needed to get out of the carriage.

Shuang'er stood up with the support of others, seeing so many people caring about her all of a sudden, she was a little overwhelmed, her lips trembled and she couldn't speak. After hearing Chu Xiaoyun's invitation, the people around persuaded the pair one after another: "It's okay, go, it's much more comfortable to ride in the carriage than to sit on the small bench. The sun will be below the courtyard wall in a while." "That's right

. , their family is also Shuanger, and there is no inconvenience."

Su Wen also slowly got out of the carriage, and came over to call someone: "Let's go, the carriage we hired is quite big, enough for both of us to rest.

" 08-14 17:44:15~2020-08-16 17:56:15 During the period, I voted for the overlord or the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution~

Thank you to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: old woman 60 bottles;

thank you very much Everyone supports me, I will continue to work hard!