Chapter 130

A few months later,

"Wow, wow..." There was a loud cry of a baby in the house, breaking the morning tranquility of the small farmyard surrounded by fields. It also made Chu Xiaoyun, who was pacing back and forth outside the house and sometimes stretched his neck to look around, stop in his tracks.

"Squeak." As the door opened, Wen Po came out of the room with a happy face.

"How is Wen Wen? Is he okay?" Seeing the person coming out, Chu Xiaoyun hurried forward and asked.

"Okay, okay, okay, mother and child are safe." Wen Po replied with a smile on her face, and then asked strangely, "Everyone always asks if it's a boy or a girl, whether it's a twin or a boy, why don't you ask anything? "

"Huh?" Before turning the corner in Chu Xiaoyun's mind, he asked Wen Po, "Is that a boy or a girl?" "Congratulations, congratulations

, he's a big fat boy." The cry is really loud, and you must be a lucky person in the future."

"Brother, sister-in-law gave birth to a fat boy for you. I will become an uncle." Wang Sanqiang in a soap suit jumped three feet taller than Chu, who became a father. Xiaoyun's reaction was still strong.

Wang Sanqiang was on night shift last night, and was released from office this morning. When I got home, I heard from my neighbor that Su Wen gave birth today, and his mother had already come to Chu Xiaoyun's house. Before she had time to change her clothes, she hurried over.

Chu Xiaoyun was still in a state of being in a daze, and after listening to what Wen Po said, he just said "hmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh". It was Mrs. Wang who came out to pour water. Seeing the stupid Chu Xiaoyun, she couldn't help laughing and said, "What are you doing, go in and see your little husband. By the way, the porridge I asked you to cook is done. Is it? I'll serve it up for Su Wazi."

"Oh, oh, it's cooked. Okay." Only then did Chu Xiaoyun react a little, and entered the room in a daze.

Wang Sanqiang was about to follow, but was stopped by Aunt Wang: "Why are you going? What is your business? Take a pot over there and go to the vegetable field to pick up vegetables. I will leave the cooking to you today." "Oh

. "Wang Sanqiang who was stopped by the call had no choice but to stop to go to the bedroom and walked to the wooden shelf where the basin was placed. Aunt Wang added behind her back, "Don't forget to kill another chicken to make up for Su Wen.

" Got it." Wang Sanqiang felt that his life was really hard, and before his little nephew saw it, he was instructed by his mother to run around. After walking a few steps, he recalled the saber in his hand, and shouted to Aunt Wang, "Mom, take my saber in."

Chu Xiaoyun entered the bedroom and saw Su Wen lying on the bed very tired, with the little baby lying on the bed. In the little cradle beside me.

"Thank you for your hard work, you are exhausted." Chu Xiaoyun walked over and sat on the edge of the bed, holding Su Wen's hand, his eyes were full of distress, "Is there anything uncomfortable? You must tell your husband." "Ah

... ...Isn't this something that every twin has to go through?" Su Wen looked at him in surprise, "I'm fine, I don't have any discomfort." Unconsciously,

I still carry the traces of my previous life, and this The people of the time could not understand those concepts. Chu Xiaoyun was thinking of changing the subject, but Su Wen said, "Husband...why don't you look at the baby..."

After speaking, he looked at Chu Xiaoyun cautiously.

"Oh." Chu Xiaoyun suddenly remembered, "Where is the baby, where is it?" He raised his eyes and looked at

the small cradle beside him, got up and picked up the baby, looked left and right, his eyes were full of joy, and the corners of his mouth were unconscious Grinning: "My son is so good, my son is so cute!"

His nerves, which were temporarily delayed due to too strong stimulation, will finally become agitated.

Su Wen looked at the father and son in front of him, showing a knowing smile.

At this time, Mrs. Wang came in with a steaming bone broth porridge: "Come on, Xiaowen eat some first. That little Chu, you put the child down. You can't hold the child all the time, or you won't be able to let go in the future." "

"Oh, good." Chu Xiaoyun looked at the son in his arms again, moved to his lips and kissed again, then put the child in the cradle, and took the porridge bowl from Aunt Wang's hand.

The little guy cried loudly when he was born, and now he is sleeping soundly.

He put down the bowl and helped Su Wen up to lean against the bed, and was about to serve the bowl, remembering that he hadn't thanked Mrs. Wen yet. He took out two slings of money from her bosom and handed it to Aunt Wang: "Mother, please thank Mrs. Wen for me."

Aunt Wang took the money Chu Xiaoyun handed over: "Okay, you stay with Su Wazi well. Three strong That son of a bitch is cooking, I'll take care of other things, so don't worry about family matters."

Chu Xiaoyun was moved: "Ma'am, thanks to you and Sanqiang these days, otherwise I would be really busy all by myself It's done."

Wang Da Niang waved her hand: "Don't say thank you to our mother, how much you have helped our family. In the past, the top three were fooling around outside every day, and they didn't do things seriously. Since you found him a job in a paper workshop , he started to work seriously, and our family didn't have to go hungry; later on, you helped him enter the county government office and eat the food in the county government office. What I did is nothing." Chu Xiaoyun watched Aunt Wang go out politely

, Only then did he pick up the porridge bowl and feed it to Su Wen spoonful by spoonful. When Chu Xiaoyun passed the spoon over, Su Wen stretched out his hand to pick it up: "I'll do it myself." Chu

Xiaoyun said with a smile, "My husband is here, so I don't need you to do it."

Su Wen was caught by the way he spoke. After laughing, he drank a spoonful of porridge with the spoon that Chu Xiaoyun gave him: "It seems that Brother Sanqiang is also doing very well in the Yamen. Aunt Wang is now more energetic than before."

"That's right. Although he doesn't know much about case deduction, he is really good at arresting criminals. He is also quite talented in being a police officer." Chu Xiaoyun said, but his eyes became empty.

Seeing Chu Xiaoyun's sad look, Su Wen knew that he was thinking of Yu He.

"I don't know how Brother Yu is doing now." Su Wen asked.

In the early winter of last year, the trial of the mistaken eating case was concluded, and Yu He was beaten with 20 water and fire sticks, and was dismissed from the post of police officer in the Hejing county government. He spent more than ten days recovering from his injuries in Hejing County, and Su Wen took care of him during that time. After he recovered from his injury, he bid farewell to Chu Xiaoyun's family.

When parting, Chu Xiaoyun said: "My lord actually values ​​you. After the corruption case came out, there are many vacancies in the county government. It's just that I haven't had time to fill them up one by one. If you stay in Hejing County, you will still have opportunities in the future. "

Yu He smiled: "Because my lord valued me before, so I can't make things difficult for him. Don't try to persuade me."

Chu Xiaoyun was silent for a while: "Then what are your plans from now on?"

Yu He said confidently: " Of course, it's back to Yunling County. My father still has a little bit of noodles there, so I will take over my father's mantle in the future and eat in the Yunling County government. What's the problem?" "Then... that's fine

. What's the matter, just come to me." Chu Xiaoyun patted his former best partner, "Say hello to sister-in-law for me." "

Sister-in-law?" Yu He looked surprised, "What sister-in-law?"

Chu Xiaoyun also Confused: "Your wife."

"My wife?" Yu He exclaimed, "I haven't married a wife yet!"

"When I first entered the Yamen..." Chu Xiaoyun clearly remembered Yu He said His wife is very capable, except that she doesn't know how to needlework, she is a good hand inside and out.

When Yu He heard Chu Xiaoyun mention the past, he couldn't help laughing: "I was looking for an excuse to talk to you. I was also a newcomer at the time, and I didn't know anyone. Those people like to hug groups, and I'm not used to that. See You don't have anyone to talk to, and it's not so lonely to think that we just get together."

Chu Xiaoyun couldn't help laughing when he heard this.

"Don't worry, now that my father's matter is settled, I will definitely find you a sister-in-law in the future to bring your greetings." Yu He teased.

The two said goodbye at the Liting Pavilion, and Chu Xiaoyun watched Yu He's figure disappear at the end of the road. In fact, he didn't know in his heart that Yu He had rejected Yunling County's recruitment before, and his father Yu Baili had brought apprentices in Yunling County Government, so there was no place for him in Yunling County Government.

But he also knows that the pride of being a man, all the dignity must be obtained by relying on one's own ability, rather than waiting for others' handouts.

After Yu He left, the gap in the Hejing county government's arresting room became even bigger, and then another arrest was made. Chu Xiaoyun recommended Wang Sanqiang to participate in the recruitment. Under Chu Xiaoyun's teaching, Wang Sanqiang's kung fu has also improved by leaps and bounds. Although he is not comparable to Chu Xiaoyun, he still ranks among the top three in the recruitment examination for the arresting house.

After losing Yu He's partner who got along with him tacitly, Chu Xiaoyun finally ushered in his new right-hand man. Although Wang Sanqiang's mind is not as good as Yu He's, his fist and kick skills are amazing. The most important thing is that he has someone he can trust to share some things that need to be kept secret.

When eating at noon, Chu Xiaoyun filled a bowl of chicken soup first, and after serving Su Wen with the soup and meat, he went to the kitchen to eat with Wang Sanqiang's mother and son.

"I'm not here for a few days, what's going on in the yamen?" Chu Xiaoyun asked. As Su Wen was about to give birth, he would take a rest, so the affairs of the yamen were relayed through Wang Sanqiang, and he was relayed through Wang Sanqiang for major matters in the arrest house that required him to make decisions.

Wang Sanqiang took a mouthful of rice, and said without hesitation, "According to the clues given by Dunzi, we cooperated with the people from Six Doors and brought another barbarian spies to Dacheng's den during the Chinese New Year." "This is really a big deal.

" Happy event." Chu Xiaoyun's brows were filled with joy when he heard this.

After the mistaken eating case was concluded, Wei Jinghan asked the imperial court for instructions, and the imperial court agreed to Wei Jinghan's suggestion and subdued Dunzi. And through Dacheng's spies in Hu State, they found out the whereabouts of Dunzi's grandmother.

At the beginning, Dunzi's fraudulent death had already been exposed to the eldest prince, but due to the different news and the death of the shopkeeper of the pharmacy, Dunzi had not been exposed to the second prince. His grandmother was picked up by the second prince's men before she accidentally ate the case, and accidentally saved her life. The Dacheng court ordered his grandmother to be rescued from Hu State.

After seeing his grandmother, the defense line in Dunzi's heart completely collapsed. He surrendered to Dacheng, and told Dacheng all the Hu people's customary contact methods he knew and his speculations. Although many of these strongholds have been moved in the long seventeen years since his death, many habits and existing characteristics cannot be changed. The Dacheng Six Doors still use the clues provided by him to follow the clues and take them out. Many Hu people's dens were wiped out, and many secret operations of the Hu State in Dacheng were eliminated. And in the process, he learned that the second prince of Hu State had sneaked into Dacheng several years ago.

The second prince of Hu Guo sneaked into Dacheng himself, and the plan was by no means a trivial matter. Moreover, this second prince himself has half of Dacheng's blood, and his understanding of Dacheng is beyond the reach of the first prince of Hu. All of a sudden, Dacheng's spies all took action for this.

After Dunzi surrendered Dacheng, his contribution was far more than that. He himself is a master of medicine, and through these seventeen years of continuous practice, his medicine skills have improved a lot. Not only can he prepare poisons that are hard to find in the market, but he can also prepare antidotes for many difficult poisons. He is also highly skilled in the treatment of wounded soldiers on the battlefield. The imperial court has protected Dunzi's family and moved them to the capital. In the future, the Imperial Hospital in Beijing will be the world where he can display his ambitions.

"Is there anything else?" Chu Xiaoyun asked again.

Wang Sanqiang blurted out the matter about the house arrest, and thought about other things: "Yesterday, the edict issued by the imperial court arrived at the county government." "

What gift?" Chu Xiaoyun was also quite curious.

"I heard that Qian Cheng's knowledge is outstanding, he has both loyalty and filial piety, and he is dedicated to the virtuous, so he passed away two generations to prepare for the way of the sage." Wang Sanqiang repeated the content of the imperial edict after taking a bite of the meal.

"What do you mean?" Chu Xiaoyun asked. He understood the first two sentences, but he didn't quite understand the meaning of the last three sentences.

Wang Sanqiang looked at Chu Xiaoyun quite suspiciously, and shouted: "Brother, why don't you know this."

After the words came out, he felt that something was wrong, and hurriedly said: "It's because the imperial court thinks that Qian Cheng is knowledgeable and yearns to study. Becoming an official will remove the ban on him not being allowed to take the imperial examination for two generations, and give him the qualification to take the imperial examination to contribute to the country." "

Why can't Qian Cheng take the imperial examination?" Chu Xiaoyun was quite puzzled.

Wang Sanqiang let out a sigh of relief: "His grandfather is a master. Not only him, our descendants, for three generations, are not allowed to take the imperial examination." After hearing Wang Sanqiang's words, Chu

Xiaoyun remembered some prohibitions of the ancient imperial examinations. In the modern society of my previous life, the police were enviable civil servants, and the criminal police were a very prestigious existence in the minds of many people. However, in the ancient society, the police who were doing the same job as the police in the modern society, although the common people called "bad guy, bad guy" on weekdays, they belonged to a lowly family and a very low-status status. With the same status as the catcher, there is also a gangster.

But those people who may live far poorer than them are common people, who have the qualifications to take part in the imperial examination, and their status is much higher than them.

Qian Cheng's grandfather was a foreman, and his father was a businessman, so he was only the second generation. According to the rules, it takes three generations before one can take the scientific examination after leaving the lowly nationality. Calculated according to the regulations of the imperial court, their family has to wait until the generation of Qian Cheng's grandson to be eligible.

However, after Qian Cheng's father was murdered, he took the initiative to hand over his grandfather's letter to let the truth of the mistaken eating case come to light. The growing young emperor intends to use this to build his prestige and win over the hearts of the people, so he was given the qualification to take the imperial examination two generations in advance, which can be regarded as a great gift.

Thinking of this, Chu Xiaoyun felt a little uncomfortable. Originally, I thought that I was already living a prosperous life in this era, but I didn't expect that I was just a lowly person in the end!

It's fine for me to do this, but what will my son do in the future! He still remembers the modern society in his previous life. Every time the college entrance examination, a lot of related photos would appear on the Internet. Some children were still in the crib, and a piece of A4-sized paper was pasted on the bedside. My God."

That's still in a modern society where there are many ways out, and people are so pursuing reading to get ahead, let alone in this ancient society where "everything is inferior, only reading is high". Although his son was just born today, Chu Xiaoyun can't be blamed for thinking too much.

Wanting to understand the joints, Chu Xiaoyun nodded: "This is also his blessing." "

Yeah." Wang Sanqiang nodded, "We don't dare to think about such things. We can eat enough now, and we still have more to eat." The money is enough."

Chu Xiaoyun thought of the embarrassment he had when he first wore it, and then thought about his current life, and he was relieved. Then I thought of the story of "Four Famous Catchers" I had seen on TV. Although it is fictional, it should have some basis in reality, right? I feel a little bit better, and my mentality has improved a lot.

After lunch, Chu Xiaoyun cleared the table and said to Wang Sanqiang: "Today is the Lantern Festival, after dinner you go back to catch up on sleepiness, and go to the county town to play in the evening by yourself, so you don't have to waste time here. I can handle it.

Seeing Chu Xiaoyun tidying up the table, Aunt Wang hurriedly said: "Chu Wazi, put it down, put it down quickly, I'll come, I'll come." Then she

said to Wang Sanqiang: "Then you go out for a walk today, if you can give it to me Just find a wife and come back."

The author has something to say: A chapter of daily life. ^_^