Chapter 94

Mingzhu, the first maid of the Wang family who discovered Yi Ruzhen's death that day, was escorted back to the Yamen. After all, she was just a maid who had nothing to rely on. It seems to have explained everything.

two years ago.

"Hey, are you new here?" On the birthday of the old lady of the Wang family, a group of maids lined up in the yard carrying supplies for birthday wishes, waiting for the housekeeper to speak, and came forward to meet them one by one. The two young girls standing at the end of the line The maid whispered small things.

"Yes, I just arrived yesterday. How about you?" Yi Ruzhen quietly replied.

"I came here at the beginning of this month, a few days earlier than you." Mingzhu said, "What's your name? How old are you?" "My

name is Yi Ruzhen, and I'm seventeen this year. What about you, sister?" Yi Ruzhen looked at her body. The other people are more mature and experienced than me, and arrive earlier than me, so they are called sisters.

"Mingzhu. I'm sixteen. You're seventeen. Why aren't you married?" Mingzhu asked.

"Ah, you are younger than me. I'm sorry." Yi Ruzhen apologized again and again, "My family is poor, and my brother hasn't married yet. My parents asked me to earn some money for my brother's dowry before remarrying."

" It turned out to be like this. It's okay, I'm here before you, there's nothing wrong with you calling me sister. This big family is based on seniority, and they don't call people by age. You can still call me sister in the future." "Ah? Is that okay

? ?" Yi Ruzhen asked.

"Of course, it's fine if we want to. You just came here and there are still many rules that you don't understand. I'll tell you when I have some free time. Don't violate the taboo of the master." Mingzhu taught earnestly.

"Thank you...sister." Yi Ruzhen was very grateful, looking at the extravagant scene of the Wang family, enviously said, "The old lady of a rich family celebrates her birthday in style. My mother cooked a bowl for her on her birthday. Longevity noodles, laying down two poached eggs, my mother said it was too wasteful..." "

Don't be stupid, can your mother compare with other old ladies? I'll let me listen to it, but don't let others listen to it. If the master finds out, they might punish you." Mingzhu quickly stopped her.

"Oh, oh." Yi Ruzhen nodded in panic.

Because of Mingzhu's support and guidance everywhere, the two became very good friends after going back and forth. But in a big family, there are always all kinds of dirty things, there are fights between the masters, and there are also between the servants. Honest people and newcomers are always the targets of bullying.

After a period of life inside the high wall, smart people gradually realized some truths.

"Now I understand that this big family has a lot of rules, and they will step on thunder if they are not careful. There are also those old things who come first, always bullying newcomers; some newcomers will come to trouble, know how to please the master, please Old people who can talk in front of them will still hug each other. Those who are alone and those who don't come to trouble will be bullied. We need to support each other in the future, and we can't always be bullied." Mingzhu said to Yi Ruzhen, "In the future When you see those who push the low and push the high, don't confront them face to face, just remember it in your heart." "

Yeah, I'll listen to you, Miss Mingzhu." Yi Ruzhen nodded hastily.

The two little girls chatted a lot that day, and they also shared some visions for the future. They invited that if anyone becomes prosperous in the future, they must not forget the little sister.

Time flies, and a year has passed. Although being a maid in someone else's house has some grievances, the food, clothing, housing and transportation are much better than the original home, and I feel that life is not so sad after I get used to it. Especially Yi Ruzhen, her parents sent him to the Wang family as a maid, and got a sum of money to marry his brother. She herself is in the Wang family, and she still has a monthly payment, so she is very satisfied with the status quo.

Mingzhu, who has been promoted to a maidservant, often teaches her to be a little self-motivated, and she always smiles silly: "I think this is pretty good. There is food to eat and money to spend. The conditions are much better than at home.

" At this time, all in exchange for Mingzhu's sigh of mourning her misfortune and angering her.

The turning point in the relationship between the two happened one day, when Mingzhu returned to their residence after a busy day, she found Yi Ruzhen, who hadn't returned all night, packing her belongings. She asked very strangely: "What are you doing? Where did you go last night and why didn't you come back?"

Yi Ruzhen smiled shyly: "The young master was drunk last night and wanted me. Today he told me , is willing to marry me as a concubine, and assigned me a yard, and let me move to the west yard today. I, I was just looking for my sister to tell you the good news." Mingzhu felt as if she had been struck by

lightning , I worked so hard, so smart, but now I am just a big girl. This silly girl usually pretends to be stupid, but quietly climbed into the young master's bed... Mingzhu took a lot of effort to keep the expression on her face

. It's too ugly, she forced a smile and said: "From now on, you will be the master and have your own yard. It's great! We used to say that if someone gets rich one day... It was just talking at the time, but I didn't expect it to happen like this. One day, I'm so happy for you."

Yi Ruzhen hurriedly said: "Sister, I haven't forgotten what we said. The young master just asked me to live there first, and the marriage has not yet been decided. I'll go over there first and wait for stability Now that I have a chance, I will definitely recommend my sister to the young master."

Mingzhu rubbed Yi Ruzhen's head: "Little fool, you are the master now, you can no longer call me sister. From now on, call me Mingzhu."

" This..." Yi Ruzhen hesitated.

"Let my boss hear it, it's not good for you or me." Mingzhu expressed her interests.

Yi Ruzhen felt that it made sense, and nodded happily: "Okay."

As she spoke, she picked up her own burden: "Mingzhu, I'm leaving first. If I have a chance, I will come to you."

Although she told Yi Ruzhen to call herself Mingzhu, when she really heard the other party calling her, Mingzhu felt a little bit of a panic in her heart. feel bad.

Later, Wang Mentou treated Yi Ruzhen really well, and he formally married her after a while, and even provided her with a servant girl in the yard. Yi Ruzhen was very excited when she heard the news, and asked Wang Mentou if she could choose someone by herself. Of course Wang Mentou agreed to this trivial matter, and Yi Ruzhen excitedly came to the place where they lived, and told Mingzhu to let her be the maid in charge of her yard.

Mingzhu was very happy at first, but Yi Ruzhen still remembered her. But after Yi Ruzhen left, the other maids in the same room laughed at her because of jealousy: "Yesterday I was a sister, today I am a master and servant. Pfft——" Of course

Mingzhu was not to be outdone, and also cursed back insinuatingly, but this knot in her heart But it stayed. Especially in Yi Ruzhen's courtyard, watching Yi Ruzhen, who is pregnant, being held in the palm of Wang Mentou every day, eating delicious food, drinking spicy food, and ordering all the maids and servants including herself , I don't like it in my heart.

This girl, who was still being ordered around like herself a few days ago, now has the appearance of a master, who will order people to do this and that, but a few days ago, only others ordered her to do things; Before that, whenever the master gave some pastries, she was very happy, and often secretly said that she would take them home for her younger siblings to eat; she would also give her things to the servants, but before Her employers seldom give her a share...

Whenever Yi Ruzhen rewards Mingzhu with something she doesn't like, Mingzhu can only smile happily and say thank you verbally.

The last straw that broke Mingzhu was when Yi Ruzhen said to her one day: "My husband said that he wants to make me an equal wife, and my son will also be a legitimate son in the future."

Mingzhu was like a bolt from the blue, she confirmed with Yi Ruzhen repeatedly, and all she got was the same answer and Yi Ruzhen couldn't hide her joyful answer: "Mingzhu, don't worry. When I become a flat wife, if the mansion needs someone , your brother wants to come to find an errand, I will definitely help you. Maybe I will be in charge in the future, and the butler will retire and return home, so I will let you be the housekeeper." Mingzhu forced a smile and said some nice words of gratitude

, But my heart hated this former good sister even more. Such a condescending face, who is it for?

On the morning of the incident, she went to the kitchen to get porridge for Yi Ruzhen, but the girl in the kitchen said it would take a while. In order to please Yi Ruzhen and leave the impression that she did everything for Yi Ru herself, Mingzhu shunned the girl in the kitchen, saying that she was on guard. However, in his mind, because he was always thinking about Yi Ruzhen's going to be a wife, he was distracted, and the porridge cooked for Yi Ruzhen was overcooked.

In those few days, Yi Ruzhen didn't know why, and her temper was much more irritable than before. She felt that it was not right after eating two mouthfuls of porridge that day, so she threw the bowl down, and even yelled that someone would punish the girl who made the porridge with monthly money. People drove out of the king's house.

In order to please Yi Ruzhen, I personally squatted in the kitchen and made porridge for her, but I was still rejected. Mingzhu recalled that the encounter between the two gradually drifted away, and seeing the porridge cooked by herself that was knocked down on the ground, she was furious for a moment, picked up the shawl on Yi Ruzhen's bedside, and put it on Yi Ruzhen. neck, strangled people.

Yi Ruzhen, who was sitting on the edge of the bed at that time, never expected that her former good sister would suddenly attack her, and after being shocked, her eyes were full of begging for survival. Mingzhu looked into Yi Ruzhen's eyes, and felt scared when she calmed down, but something has happened, Yi Ruzhen's death is her death. In order not to die, she did nothing but throw the cloak onto the beam and hang Yi Ruzhen high.

Yi Ruzhen struggled a few times, but stopped moving.

Mingzhu calmed down in Yi Ruzhen's room, calmed down her mood, and made Yi Ruzhen's bed flat again, glanced at the overturned porridge bowl on the ground, rolled her eyes, and ignored it. Immediately after going out, pretending to be panicked, weeping and shouting bitterly: "Someone is here, someone is here, the third lady has hanged herself."

After coming, Mingzhu cried and complained that Yi Ruzhen had recently been emotionally out of balance, irritable, and angry at every turn. In the morning, breakfast was brought to her, and she still said to eat it. When she came back from her busy work in the yard, she saw that the porridge bowl had been overturned and the third lady had already hung on the beam.

Because she had a good relationship with Yi Ruzhen before, and when Yi Ruzhen became well-off, she specially transferred her to her side as the maid in charge of her yard. In the eyes of outsiders, she was Yi Ruzhen's confidant, and she said that Yi Ruzhen was Suicide, others will naturally believe it. Therefore, no one in the Wang family doubted Yi Ruzhen's suicide.

When Chu Xiaoyun heard Mingzhu talk about who the two invite to get rich, he must not forget the little sister, so he felt a little "Don't forget each other if you are rich". Such a promise is impossible to fulfill on the emperor; on ordinary people, it is often just a good wish. As time goes on, the disparity in status, the contradictions gradually become apparent, and finally no return by different routes, it is really embarrassing.

The author has something to say: Thank you for the little angel who voted for me or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-09-02 23:16:43~2020-09-04 23:55:05~ Thanks for the

irrigation nutrient solution Little Angel: yolanda, 1 bottle of 1046;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!