Chapter 167

The news of Gu Qingyun's waking up was reported to their so-called master, who came to the boat to ask several times, except for the Gu family's business secrets, the rest were mostly about how to get along with Zhou Ying.

The secrets of the Gu family, including the Fangchuan Waterway, were revealed by Gu Qingyun under the action of Yinzhen, but he chose to forget the horse farm given to Zhou Ying. When people asked, the delirious Gu Qingyun would smirk in confusion with a smirk on his face and say, "Miss, madam, I miss you...

" Gu Qingyun was beaten, but Gu Qingyun who fell to the ground still looked dazed.

"What should we do now? Is this person still there?" A person beside the servant who did not look like an ordinary servant asked.

The boy was so angry that he hammered the wall of the building several times: "Keep it for now, let him live for a few more days. You never know when it will come in handy. When it's really useless, then kill him."

" Then what about the boy and the wife?" The humane said, "You have been sleeping in separate rooms like this, and you don't even dare to hit each other on weekdays, let alone his mother-in-law, it's his parents, the servants of the Gu family must be suspicious ?"

The boy was so angry that he punched the table in front of him again, and said in a hateful voice, "I'm already thinking of a way to divorce his mother-in-law."

"Divorce?" It's a good idea, thank you for thinking it out. But it's hard to deal with his two old immortals, right? If they are killed...then it's better to kill the woman. It's easier to kill one than to kill two. "

What are you thinking? Just after I came back from an accident, his family was ruined. Do you think the people in the Dacheng court's yamen, those spies, are doing nothing? Our attack on this kid has already attracted the attention of the Dacheng court. If not A blind man was left behind to testify, saying that Deng Xing risked his life and rescued me from the organ path, do you think this matter is so easy to fool?"

"There have been several waves of people from the county government and the government government to intervene. I managed to press the matter down, so that the people from the government should not interfere in this matter, and let the Gu family solve it by themselves. You might as well let me stand up now and tell others about your bad idea. Forget it if it's fake." The boy said coldly.

"Then...you want to divorce his daughter-in-law who is as beautiful as a flower and has a relationship with her parents, how can you persuade those two old things?" the man asked again.

"Dacheng always pays attention to 'there are three ways to be unfilial, and having no offspring is the greatest'. I don't know the reason why his mother-in-law hasn't done anything since she married for two years, but the two old men's thoughts of wanting to have grandchildren are written on their faces; The mother-in-law also has a brother who is useless, and he always asks the Gu family for money. This kid is also very happy, and the other party will give it when he asks. Having a baby, and using money from your husband's family to support your mother's family, the vase that has a bad relationship with your son must not be so reluctant, right?" "

Wonderful." The man clapped his hands, "It's true that you have been undercover for the Gu family for half a year. Being wronged by being a servant. So what should this kid do now? Can't he be kept on this boat forever? I heard that this kid's good brother... oh, no, now it's your good brother Zhuang Di. Enter Hejing County in a big way, intending to expand to the waterway. The wharf on the bank of the Red River in Hejing County is here, boy, oh no, during the time of your accident, most of it has fallen into the pocket of the banker, I am afraid..."

" Hmph, what kind of bullshit friends this kid has, they're just wine and meat. I'm still standing at Gu's house, and they're all calling me." The boy sneered, "But it's really not suitable to stay on this boat for a long time now. He will be sent to our stronghold in Fangchuan and locked up first. We will talk about other things later." "

Is it too risky to send him to Fangchuan for detention? You must know that you were in danger in Fangchuan. Or else Let's find a place in the countryside, deep in the mountains and old forests and lock it up." The man objected, "Besides, the prefect of Qingzhou has a lot to do when you are in danger. Fangchuan is also under the jurisdiction of Qingzhou Prefecture."

"The more dangerous the place, the safer. Fangchuan is close to Hejing County. If you encounter something I don't know, you can ask him. You can go back and forth in one night. Besides, Gyeongju The magistrate, I have his handle in my hand. When I have to, I can still use it. Sending it to Fangchuan is the safest." The boy laughed loudly as he said.

"Is there such a thing?" the man praised, "I didn't expect you to take down even one of the princes, I admire, I admire.

" It's a big gift. I just found out about it by accident."

"How do you say it?"

"What else can I say except greed," the servant said with a smile, flicking his sleeves, "I'm leaving, I'll take advantage of it tonight Night, send him away! Be careful not to disturb the dealer's people on the pier." "

Then they sent you to Fangchuan?" Chu Xiaoyun asked.

"It should be. Since then, I have been locked in one place and have not been transferred." Gu Qingyun said.

"Then how did you escape?" Chu Xiaoyun asked, "I remember the first time I saw you, it was in Qingzhou Prefecture. Later, the place where Zhang Tian and his wife took you away was also Qingzhou Prefecture."

"I didn't escape, I was rescued." Gu Qingyun said.

"You were rescued?" Chu Xiaoyun was very surprised, "Who saved you?" "

I don't know who saved me." Gu Qingyun said, "Actually, it's not considered rescued, but from the final result In other words, it can be regarded as being rescued."

"Probably two years ago," a group of people attacked the traitor's stronghold in Fangchuan, killed everyone there, and rescued me. But they didn't give me back my freedom, and they didn't pull out the silver needle from my head. Instead, they took me to Gyeongju and locked me up in another place. But the environment is many times better than the place where the treacherous villain imprisoned me, and I can also go to the yard for activities. Apart from not being free, other living expenses are no different from my usual life. There is even Biluochun, my favorite drink, in the room, and it will be refilled when it is gone. "

Mr. Gu, how do you know that the person who rescued you killed all the people who guarded your stronghold?" "Chu Xiaoyun asked.

The strength of the people who attacked Gu Qingyun's guards should not be underestimated, but someone rescued people from their heavily guarded stronghold and slaughtered all their guards. What kind of background will the latter group of people have? Chu Xiaoyun could not have imagined that the seemingly clear case of murdering his wife at the beginning would make the water in it more and more muddy.

"They took me out of the dark room, and I saw corpses all over the floor, and some people were very angry with the person who rescued me from the dark room." Said 'no one survived'. "Gu Qingyun asked and answered.

"Then how do you know that they didn't pull out the silver needle on your head, not because they didn't know why you were unconscious? "Chu Xiaoyun asked again.

"They said it in front of me, and they said that the young master of his family said that there is no need to pull out the silver needle." Gu Qingyun said again. "

Why? "Chu Xiaoyun was puzzled by how he rescued Gu Qingyun and his group later.

"I don't know, they didn't tell me. "

"Then do you know the people who saved you later? " Ever seen their faces? "Chu Xiaoyun wanted to get some clues from the later group of people, so that the case could make a breakthrough.

Gu Qingyun shook his head realistically, and then nodded: "Some of them covered their faces, but more people showed their faces. Face. Unfortunately, I don't know any of them.

The desire to get clues from the person who was rescued later came to nothing again, Chu Xiaoyun thought about it for a while, and asked unwillingly, "Then how did you leave the place where you were detained for the second time?

" Believe it or not, those people can really do things without leaving any traces.

"Then one day, they let me go by themselves." Gu Qingyun recalled.

"They let you go on their own initiative?" Chu Xiaoyun was incredulous.

"That's right." Gu Qingyun told the scene at that time.

The closed door opened, and it seemed that the two guard leaders who were in charge of guarding the small courtyard walked in.

"Young master Gu, my young master is too busy to take care of you now, so I can't take care of you. The young master is kind-hearted and can't bear to take your life. After you leave, whether you live or die depends entirely on your luck." One of the leaders said, "Old man Two, take Mr. Gu out."

"Yes." Another person took a bag of money and stuffed it into Gu Qingyun's hands, "Mr. Gu, let's go."

He pulled Gu Qingyun's sleeve and got into a carriage in the yard . The carriage drove around the streets of Qingzhou Prefecture several times, until it confused everyone, and finally came to a secluded alley, and the man put Gu Qingyun down: "Young Master Gu, farewell!" "

Finally Is that so?" Chu Xiaoyun found it unbelievable.

"Yes, since then I have been wandering on the streets of Gyeongju Prefecture. Later, I accidentally exposed my money, and the money was robbed, so I begged everywhere and lived hungry and full. It didn't take long to meet you and Another servant from the county government, the money you gave me saved me from starving for a long time. Not long after that, I met Zhang Tian and his wife again, so I was lucky." Gu Qingyun said with a wry smile, "No Thinking of it, I will wake up one day. Chu Butou, I really want to thank you."

"I don't dare to thank you, I was negligent." Chu Xiaoyun didn't feel that he had done so much to look back at Qingyun now, so he was delighted. On the contrary, he blamed himself very much in his heart, why didn't he find out that Gu Qingyun was a fake when he investigated the case of Gu Qingyun killing his wife? If that Gu Qingyun lives better in prison, can he be vigilant?

It's a pity that there is no if in the world, and this is just my own words of comfort.

But having said that, the injuries on that fake Gu Qingyun were all real, and the torture he received in the prison was not faked at all. When I saw him in the county government prison, he had been tortured until he was skinny It's time for the next bite. How did that person choose to be killed unjustly rather than leave? ! Judging from his ability to set up an ambush to intercept and kill Gu Qingyun, he must have a strong background, and it shouldn't be difficult to escape from a mere county prison.

Thinking of this, Chu Xiaoyun said again: "Mr. Gu, do you know why he took the blame for Zhuang Di's slandering you for murder?" The author has something to say: I'm in a hurry today

. Repair it when it is empty. Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during the period of 2021-03-10 21:31:57~2021-03-13 16:47:09~

Thanks to the little angels of the irrigation nutrient solution: 1046, Xiang 1 bottle of Yang's idiot;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard