Chapter 10

Chu Xiaoyun went out with a basket on his back. After walking two or three hundred meters, he turned around. The lonely small courtyard stood quietly in the morning light, surrounded by fields, which made the small courtyard very peaceful. There was a small figure at the door, standing against the light, unable to see his expression clearly, but Chu Xiaoyun could feel that the small figure was watching him go away. Su Wen delivered the basket to himself and did not go back to his room, but followed him to the gate of the small courtyard.

Both the small courtyard and the small figure were in the morning light against the light, but they radiated a warm light. For some reason, Chu Xiaoyun suddenly felt that the burden on his shoulders was much heavier. He waved his hand to the little figure in the distance, and said loudly: "Go back, I'll be back soon!" It

actually felt like home.

The little figure obediently entered the courtyard and closed the dilapidated courtyard door.

Chu Xiaoyun turned around and continued on his way. After walking more than a hundred meters, there were other people on both sides of the road. Walking past Ersanhu's house is Wang Sanqiang's house. At this time, Wang Sanqiang was sitting on a dry tree stump under the eaves, eating breakfast. When he saw Chu Xiaoyun walking with a pannier on his back, he greeted happily, "Brother Yun, where are you going with your pannier?" "I'll go to the street to buy

some Rice flour, grain, oil and seeds come back." Chu Xiaoyun said, "Where is Aunt Wang?" "

Breakfast at home." Wang Sanqiang asked curiously, "What kind of seeds did you buy? What are you doing with the seeds?" "

The seeds of various vegetables Buy some, and plant some in the open space in the courtyard. It's a pity to leave it unused." Chu Xiaoyun replied, "I'm leaving first, and I have to come back early to dig the land." "Oh, oh,

good Yes, Brother Yun, you are busy." Wang Sanqiang bit his chopsticks in disbelief. Brother Yun actually wanted to plow the ground? In the past, he used his prestige to make the nearby bastards have money and strength to turn over the two acres of land for him. When did he do it himself?

Seeing Chu Xiaoyun go far away, Wang Sanqiang realized it, got up and walked to the middle of the road, shouting: "Brother Yun, I will go to the street to find you later."

This Wang Sanqiang is really the original owner's iron follower, Chu Xiaoyun waved his hand: "Okay!"

If Wang Sanqiang was surprised by Chu Xiaoyun's transformation, the reaction of Wang Sanqiang's neighbors was like seeing a ghost. Chu Yan Wang actually went to the market with a basket on his back, and also wanted to buy seeds to dig the ground? All of them showed disbelief in their eyes.

Yesterday, Chu Xiaoyun's performance in Honghe Village next door has spread to people from all over the world. People talked about it, and they were already surprised, but they didn't expect to be even more surprised. Could it be that Chu Yan Wang really fell and healed him?

Passing through the dozens of households where Wang Sanqiang's family lived, there was a fork in the road just over a hundred meters away. Go north to the county seat, and go south to the nearest market. The market was at the other end of Honglin Village, at the junction of Honglin Village and another village, Dongling Village. People from several nearby villages will come here to go to the market.

Chu Xiaoyun embarked on the road to the north that he walked yesterday. He decided to go to Uncle Su Wen's house first and get Su Wen's personal belongings back.

Su Wen did have a deep understanding of his uncle, and the Su family did not even give back some of Su Wen's clothes. In the original era, Chu Xiaoyun would not have come to ask for such things at all, but now that a penny is killing a hero, and he has not found a source of income and owes a lot of debts, a few clothes are also very expensive. important.