Chapter 149

"Is everyone on the boat safe?" Fang Lingfeng who was standing on the bow of the boat did not speak, but the question of Master Yu who appeared at the bow broke the silence.

"They're all there, they're all there." Chu Xiaoyun replied.

This is also a blessing in misfortune. Although everyone is extremely tired now, fortunately no one was injured or injured.

Fang Lingfeng still looked indifferent. But from the time he saw Chu Xiaoyun's boat appearing in front of him, to hearing Chu Xiaoyun's answer, the expression on his face gradually softened.

At this time, there was the sound of oars piercing the water again from behind, Chu Xiaoyun looked back in surprise, and sent another boat out of the reeds. The people at the bow of the boat were also extremely embarrassed, and when they saw Fang Lingfeng's boat, they hurriedly bowed their hands to express their gratitude. Thank you for your life-saving grace.

Chu Xiaoyun wondered why there were still boats in the reed marsh.

That day when Chu Xiaoyun and his boat did not return overnight, the Fangchuan County Government felt bad, and sent people and boats to look for them early the next morning. But the ships that came to search and rescue couldn't get around the maze of reeds. Some returned without success, and some got lost in the reeds. On the third day, Fang Lingfeng brought people to arrive. Hearing that Chu Xiaoyun and the others hadn't returned for two days, he immediately took people and a boat to look for them.

Earlier, the boats from Fangchuan County came to look for Chu Xiaoyun and the others, but they were also lost in the reed marshes. Fang Lingfeng learned his lesson. In order to prevent the boat that entered the reed marsh from getting lost again, he asked the boat that was going to explore the way to carry a long rein. One end of the bridle was tied to the great ship that sat at the entrance of the reed-floor.

The boat went in a few times, but if it wasn't for the reins, it would have been lost in the maze of reeds. This method will not work, and the people in Hejing County and Fangchuan County are even more anxious.

"What should we do, Fang Mentou?" Fangchuan County's headhunter asked anxiously, "It's not that the county is not going to save us. Our people went in a few times, but they couldn't go around. Now there is still one of our ships trapped in."

Fang Lingfeng looked at the trembling compass in front of him, handed it back to the people around him, and then stared intently at the lush trees on both sides of the bank. After a long silence, he said: "The compass is completely useless here, and the only way to do it is to attack with fire." "

Ah ?" Fangchuan County's head catcher was puzzled, "What do you mean?"

Fang Lingfeng said, "Set fire to the trees on the bank, and show them the way.

" Lin Shu on the shore stammered, "Arson...fire...this is a felony..."

Fang Lingfeng looked at him coldly: "Do you have a better way?"

Fangchuan County's arrester shook his head.

"That's it." Fang Lingfeng said.

"But..."

He couldn't bear the crime of arson, but he couldn't afford the crime of missing two boats from Fangchuan and Hejing counties in the waterways of Fangchuan County. The Fangchuan county headhunter wailed in his heart.

Fang Lingfeng said coldly: "Fang Mou will bear the responsibility for the arson, and Chen Butou will not be implicated."

Hearing that Fang Lingfeng was solely responsible for the arson, Chen Butou felt relieved. But it was embarrassing to be seen through his mind, so he added: "Chen didn't mean that either...Fang Mentou, let's report first, after all..." Even though Fang Lingfeng is willing to take responsibility alone,

this place is located in Fangchuan. In any case, he should inform the county magistrate. Otherwise, the charges would not be brought down by him alone, and the county magistrate would also be implicated.

Fang Lingfeng nodded: "Chen Butou can report this matter to the county magistrate of your county. The magistrate of my county will allow me to do things cheaply when I come."

Chen Butou nodded and sent someone back to report. Then he asked: "When is Fang the concierge going to catch fire?"

Fang Lingfeng raised his head and looked at the sky covered by the trees. Although the light in the river channel was not strong, once the trees were ignited and burned, the sun would dissipate the light of the fire. Fang Lingfeng said: "Wait until after dark."

After dark, the policemen who went to report to the county government hadn't returned yet, and Chen Butou struggled for a while: "Can we wait any longer?"

Not everyone in this world can ignore When doing one thing, Fang Lingfeng doesn't like to talk, but he can understand Chen's difficulty. He looked up at the sky. The moonlight was thick in the sky, and the moonlight was even darker two hours later, so it was not a bad idea, so he nodded.

Chen Butou smiled and expressed his thanks.

An hour and a half later, the police who went to report brought back the reply from Fangchuan county magistrate, agreeing to Fang Lingfeng's plan. Fang Lingfeng made people ignite a fire on the bank of the river. The trees on the river bank burned, and half an hour later, the flames were overwhelming. Chu Xiaoyun, who was trapped in the reeds, quickly saw the flames, understood the mystery, and walked out along the flames.

Like them, another ship in Fangchuan County, which was deeply trapped in the reed marshes, also saw the fire and found a way out.

All the missing persons were found, and Fang Lingfeng ordered to return.

Before returning to the voyage, the policemen on the two lost ships went to the big ship where Fang Lingfeng was on to recuperate, and the two small boats were replaced by energetic policemen who took the lead and rowed.

Back in the Fangchuan county government office, Chu Xiaoyun saw that the heir of the big Xitian family who came with Yu He was actually a woman.

The woman's appearance was very good, and her manner was outstanding, which was somewhat beyond Chu Xiaoyun's imagination.

Chu Xiaoyun and the others stayed in the reed marsh for a few days, came out this time, communicated with Fangchuan county magistrate about the situation inside, and then left. Before leaving, Yu He compared the mud scooped up from the reed marsh with the dirt hidden in the folds of the clothes of the Baozipu hawker when he picked it up, and confirmed that the Baozipu hawker was killed in the reed marsh and was taken to the fishermen by the current salvage land.

When the official ship of Hejing County docked at the Honghe Wharf, Zhou Ying was directing the guys to carry the goods at the wharf.

"Chu Butou, Fang Concierge." Zhou Ying greeted the two people who got off the official ship, "Is this a business trip?"

Chu Xiaoyun nodded: "Miss Zhou is going to send another ship to another place?"

said After looking at the ship that was loaded with goods: "It's such a big ship, did you pack it alone?"

Zhou Ying said with a smile: "This time the goods are shipped to the capital. There is a big demand in the capital now, and if you transfer the goods, it will be fine." It's not a good deal. I'm going to open a store in the capital, which is the preparation for opening a store, so there are more."

Zhou Ying's goods were only sold by merchants in the capital before, but she didn't expect that her business has reached the capital now. Chu Xiaoyun admired this woman very much. He remembered that Su Wen was also in the capital with his children, so he said, "Su Wen is also in the capital now. When I have time to go to the capital, I will definitely bring Wenwen to visit you. If he knows that you have opened a shop in the capital, I must be very happy."

Zhou Ying was also very happy: "Xiaowen is in the capital, I don't know where he is, I can go to see him for you." Where

Su Wen went to the capital, this Chu Xiaoyun didn't know, he Hearing this, he said: "This... I will go to the capital to contact you at that time."

Zhou Ying is so smart, and after listening to it, he understands that there must be many twists and turns. She left the address of her store in the capital to Chu Xiaoyun, and made an appointment to meet in the capital in the future.

At this time, a pair of ice coffins were carried out from the official ship, and Yu He instructed the arresters to be careful. Zhou Ying was also surprised to see Yu He: "Catcher Yu is back soon?"

Chu Xiaoyun smiled and nodded. Yu He was also very happy to see Zhou Ying, and told her to stand away after greeting her, so as not to be in a bad mood.

Looking at the ice coffin carried by the policemen, Zhou Ying said with regret, "He's dead again."

Then he asked strangely: "Why do people have to be carried in an ice coffin just after they die?"

The cost is too high.

Chu Xiaoyun shook his head: "This person has been dead for more than a year."

Then he succinctly stated the place where this person found: "If it weren't for the depth of the water, the body would have rotted away. When we saw the sun again, this body has been dead for a long time. It is the middle of winter, and it is still decaying quickly, so it can only be preserved in this way."

Zhou Ying is not interested in whether the corpse is decayed or not, and her focus is on another place: "Where do you say this person died?

" A mysterious waterway." Chu Xiaoyun said, "Ms. Zhou knows this waterway?"

Zhou Ying listened, and thoughtfully said: "I used to do business with my husband, traveling from south to north, and I heard about it when I was walking in the rivers and lakes. There Still can't pass the code?"

After finishing speaking, I remembered that I had already reconciled with Gu Qingyun, and it was really embarrassing to say it casually: "It's all old things, so don't mention it." Of course

Chu Xiaoyun understood the relationship between her and Gu Qingyun The entanglement, of course, will not be mentioned again.

Back at the Hejing County Government, Chu Xiaoyun and his party went to report to Wei Jinghan on their trip to Sichuan. Yu He also took Xitian girl with him.

This trip to Fangchuan County was such a big accident, when Wei Jinghan saw Chu Xiaoyun and his party, he did not talk to him about the waterway first, but looked at the Xitian woman beside him: "This is Xitian who came to my Dacheng together with Yu He A woman?"

Wei Jinghan had already received a secret report from Fang Lingfeng before Chu Xiaoyun and his party returned to the county government.

The woman from Xitian came forward to salute with a smile: "The daughter of Xitian has met Master Wei."

Wei Jinghan waved his hand and said, "Ms. Xitian? I don't dare to accept the gift of the princess."

When Wei Jinghan said this, everyone present was shocked. It goes without saying that Yu He and the Xitian woman walked together; Chu Xiaoyun was also taken aback. If Mr. Wei's words are true, it is not known what the purpose of this Xitian lady came to Dacheng.

Princess Xitian was also very surprised: "How did Master Wei know?"

Wei Jinghan gestured to the decoration on Princess Xitian's girdle: "The falcon pattern, this is the decoration of the Xitian Dongling tribe, and it is not allowed to be worn by the Dongling royal family. As far as I know, the Dongling tribe does not distinguish between men and women, only age. The eldest son of the leader of the Dongling tribe is a daughter, and you told Yu He that you are the heir of the family. This is too coincidental. I don't know, my officer Are you right? Of course, without these testimonials, the princess is so handsome and demeanor, you can tell that she is not an ordinary person."

Princess Xitian smiled and said: "Master Wei is too famous. Master Wei is knowledgeable and talented, Dongling Hanyue has learned "

Wei Jinghan said with a smile: "I don't know if Princess Dongling hides her identity to go to my Dacheng, what advice can I give?"

Yu He felt a little complicated at this time, he and Dongling Hanyue hit it off right away, shared similar interests, cherished each other, and also had a difficult time. Expressed emotion. If the princess of Dongling concealed his identity and walked with him because he had a plan for Dacheng, then his personal mental damage and stigmatization would be minor, but his crimes against his family and country would be serious.

Dongling Hanyue said: "Lord Wei, don't be nervous. Forgive Hanyue for being bold, just as there is a dispute between imperial power and royal power in Dacheng, Xitian also has it. Xitian's government is pro-Hu, and the other is pro-Cheng; and my Dongling is bordering Dacheng. Naturally, his heart is towards Dacheng. However, the barbarians have been aggressive in recent years, but Dacheng has not shown his attitude. It is quite difficult for me, a small country in Xitian, to be mixed in. My Dongling County is the first to bear the brunt. My father asked me to come to Dacheng to grow up. Knowledge can also be regarded as finding out Dacheng's attitude towards me, Xitian, especially Dongling County."

Wei Jinghan said: "Dongling and I have a good deal, and this Wei Mou naturally knows. Otherwise, the Princess and I are not here at this time. Let's talk. Princess, please, there are some things that Wei wants to ask alone."

Hearing the conversation between the two parties, it was confirmed that there was nothing wrong with Princess Xitian, and the hearts of all the people present dropped back. After Wei Jinghan had a private conversation with Princess Dongling, he hosted a banquet for Princess Dongling in the hall of the county government office. During the banquet, the guests laughed and chatted, while Princess Dongling talked with Wei Jinghan, she was full of praise for Yu He's dedication as a doctor.

Wickingham responded one by one.

Yu He looked at Princess Dongling across the air, knowing that the other party was interceding for him. At the beginning, without knowing the identity of the Dongling princess, he told the other party the reason for wandering the rivers and lakes. Probably Dongling Hanyue understood his thoughts from it, so she had today's help.

After the banquet was over, Wei Jinghan ordered someone to send the princess to rest, and after dismissing the crowd, invited Chu Xiaoyun, Fang Lingfeng and others to talk in the study.