Chapter 186

In the spring and summer of the 23rd year of Chenguang, the territory of Dacheng was full of greenery and vitality. On the official road from Jizhou to the capital, a group of well-dressed men and horses in official uniforms are hurrying on their way.

Two years ago, Jie Xun, the former chief arrester of the Six-Fan Gates, retired due to love, and Chu Xiaoyun, a fifth-rank arrester, was promoted to the position of the third-rank chief arrester of the Six-Fan Gates.

In the winter of the 22nd year of Chenguang, Chu Xiaoyun, then chief arrester, was ordered by the emperor to inspect the coastal defense, and now he is returning to Gyeonggi.

On the way back to Beijing, Chu Xiaoyun received a tip that the emperor made a decisive battle against Hu. Feng Fang Lingfeng was named the Great General of the Wei State, commanding the entire army, and Ding Chen was the vanguard, and ordered 300,000 troops to attack the Hu State. The army will go out soon.

The young emperor kept a low profile for more than ten years, and now the Dacheng treasury is rich, the army is drilled all year round, weapons are updated, the cavalry has already formed combat effectiveness, and the national power is booming. Emperor Dacheng no longer tolerated the frequent intrusion of the Hu people on the border, and decided to launch an all-out war against the Hu country to prevent future troubles.

After receiving the informant, Chu Xiaoyun ordered his subordinates to speed up the march and rush back to the capital. Although Fang Lingfeng has never had a good face towards him, he is an old friend who has known him for more than ten years, and Fang Lingfeng himself is indifferent. In addition, Fang Lingfeng is going to fight for the country this time, whether it is public or private, he should rush back to farewell.

Hurry up, and finally rushed back to the capital on the day the army set off.

Up and down the city wall, military flags are flying, and hundreds of thousands of expedition soldiers have already lined up below the city wall. Seeing this scene, Chu Xiaoyun ordered his subordinates to stop and no longer enter the city, but lined up beside the road outside the city to pay tribute.

Soon, the emperor appeared on the city tower to give a farewell party to the army.

"Today, all the lords are fighting for the country, to keep our people safe, to avoid the future troubles of the border forever, and to strengthen my foundation for the future. I wish I could not walk together, drink blood here, and be of the same heart with the lords. I hope that the lords will sweep the caves and bind the culprits. Spread the good news in the desert at an early date."

After finishing speaking, the emperor took the dagger handed over by the eunuch with the palm print, cut his little finger, dripped blood into the wine bowl in front of him, and drank it all in one gulp.

Hundreds of thousands of soldiers under the city, seeing this scene, their voices shook the sky.

【Expelling the barbarians will strengthen my success; if the barbarians are not destroyed, there will be no truce! ]

Such an atmosphere is tearful. It's just that everyone in the six doors is good at self-denial, so they can hold back their tears.

As the army set out, the people who saw them off outside the city consciously lined up in two lines to make way for the army to pass. Chu Xiaoyun was riding on the horse, and his wet eyes met the gaze of Fang Lingfeng who was riding on the horse. He clasped his sword and clasped his fists, signaling to Fang Lingfeng.

Fang Lingfeng reined in his horse and walked towards him, standing still less than one meter away, staring at him with unquestionable eyes: "Jing Han assisted His Majesty in clearing up the bureaucracy, and made countless enemies, but he was powerless. The blessings of the common people. Whether it is for the sake of the common people or for the sake of my colleagues for many years, if I die in battle, I hope you will protect him well. It is not a hope, but a plea." After a pause, he continued

: "Fang has never begged anyone in his life."

When he was in Hejing County, Chu Xiaoyun knew that Fang Lingfeng would do anything that might harm Wei Jinghan, let the matter die in the bud, and choked himself several times. At that time, he only thought that this person was unreasonable, but now thinking about it, it turned out that Wei Jinghan had been in the center of the whirlpool, and if he was not careful, he might be lost forever.

It seems that he has wronged this cold-faced iceberg, Chu Xiaoyun cupped his hands and said: "Brother Fang, don't worry, Chu will definitely live up to the entrustment. My lord treated me like a brother and a elder, and supported and recommended me, even if I didn't have the entrustment of Brother Fang." , Chu will do his best to keep you safe and healthy forever. Send Brother Fang, and wish you an early return in victory!" "

Thanks for the good words!" Fang Lingfeng smiled and reined in his horse to move forward.

This was the first time Chu Xiaoyun saw Fang Lingfeng smile.

Fang Lingfeng begged for Wei Jinghan's shame because of Wei Jinghan's face, Chu Xiaoyun was not very embarrassed. It's just that Wei Jinghan doesn't know where he is still an official today, and he can't even make a farewell party for Fang Lingfeng. If he finds out in the future, I'm afraid it will be a pity. Thinking about this, looking at the army going away, Chu Xiaoyun said to his adjutant: "Lead the team back to the Yamen first, and I will come as soon as I go." "

Yes!" The adjutant took the order and led the team to leave.

Chu Xiaoyun looked at the direction of the army and rode his horse to catch up.

Wei Jinghan couldn't see Fang Lingfeng off, so he would send him an extra ride, which was regarded as a gift for Wei Jinghan.

Riding the horse more than ten miles away from the city gate, there was already a wilderness beside the road. Chu Xiaoyun was surprised to find that there was an official sedan chair on the small hill in front of him. There was only one person standing in the middle of the hill, and the bearers were sent to the side of the hill.

Driven by curiosity, he rode forward. He was even more surprised when he saw the people in front of the official sedan chair. It turned out that the person standing in front of the official sedan chair was Wei Jinghan.

Wei Jinghan still had a smile on his face when he waved to Fang Lingfeng. When Fang Lingfeng returned to his throne and left, Dou Da's tears fell against the wind.

Chu Xiaoyun suddenly felt that he had misunderstood more than ten years ago; just now at the gate of the city, his self-righteous epiphany was still misunderstood. Otherwise, why Fang Lingfeng has passed the age and is still not married, and his six doors have not received the news of Wei Jinghan's marriage. It's just that the situation of Fang Lingfeng and Wei Jinghan is different from that of him and Su Wen. Both of them are serious men, and they are both officials appointed by the court. This is destined to be fruitless.

Faced with this situation, he didn't know what to do for a while, and was in a dilemma.

At this time, the familiar voice came from my ear: "It's all here, what are you doing standing so far away?"

The sedan chair is an official sedan chair, but Wei Jinghan is not wearing an official uniform, so that Chu Xiaoyun cannot judge Wei Jinghan's rank today. But more than ten years ago, the inertial thinking of superiors and subordinates prompted him to step forward and salute unconsciously: "This subordinate has seen you before. I really didn't expect to see you here."

Wei Jinghan wiped his eyelids: "I did it on purpose. Waiting here to see him off."

"Why didn't your lord see you off at the swearing-in meeting?" Chu Xiaoyun wanted to slap himself as soon as he finished speaking, it seemed that his understanding just now was not deep enough.

"Some things are inconvenient to say in front of everyone." Wei Jinghan did not shy away.

"Then... that's right, here... is pretty good too." Chu Xiaoyun felt that his language had never been so impoverished.

Wei Jinghan smiled faintly: "All these years, have you been okay?"

"It's okay." Being questioned by his boss many years ago again, in such an environment, Chu Xiaoyun was a little embarrassed and authentic.

Wei Jinghan looked at Chu Xiaoyun's official uniform: "The head of the six sects, the third-rank official, fortunately, he is too self-effacing."

Regarding the compliments from his former boss, Chu Xiaoyun was a little embarrassed: "Your Excellency is too good. After chatting ,

Chu Xiaoyun really wanted to know Wei Jinghan's recent situation, and asked with concern: "Where is your lord working now? This time, you have already arrived outside the capital, so you want to return to Beijing to live for a while?

" All over the country, even the land of barbarians is never absent. But his eyes and ears never pointed to Wickingham.

Wei Jinghan looked at Chu Xiaoyun, and said with a sudden smile: "Of course. Your Majesty has transferred me back to Beijing to take up a post, and I won't be leaving for the time being.

" ?"

"Your Majesty called me to Beijing to serve as Secretary of the Ministry of Punishment." Wei Jinghan said.

"Ah, that's great! My lord, I can be your subordinate again." Chu Xiaoyun couldn't help exclaiming without any restraint, with some childish exclamation. This is only in front of Wei Jinghan, he will be so presumptuous.

The six doors were under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Criminal Justice, and Wei Jinghan was appointed Minister of the Ministry of Criminal Justice, from the second rank to the second rank, and happened to be Chu Xiaoyun's immediate boss.

"My lord, you are right. There is no banquet in the world that lasts forever, but there will be a day of reunion!" Chu Xiaoyun still couldn't hold back the joy in his heart.

"Yes, there is no feast that never ends, and there will be a day when we will meet again!" Wei Jinghan looked at the direction of Fang Lingfeng's army and replied softly.

[End of the full text] The more

the end

of the year, the better the news.

Dacheng's army marched northward with momentum like a broken bamboo.

Three years later, Dacheng's main force, the center line army, wiped out the Huren's elite Zuo Yuwang's troops and broke through the Huren's court. move west. The good news came back, and the government and the public rejoiced.

Fang Lingfeng chased the barbarians away for 800 li, fulfilling Emperor Dacheng's wish to sweep the caves and bind the culprits. From now on, there will be no intrusion in the northwest of Dacheng for 180 years.

In the second year, Fang Lingfeng's team returned to the court, and was named a general of Dingguo; the people in the capital were empty, and the Daqing was more than ten days old.

Another year, Wei Jinghan, Minister of the Ministry of punishment and Taifu of the crown prince, paid homage to the Prime Minister.

The author has something to say: This article is all over here. Hope the folks in the stories are having a great time in their worlds! See you next book.

Welcome everyone to bookmark and receive new articles, O(∩_∩)O Thank you.

[New article following the file]

"Being a Carpenter in Ancient Times" by Qingqiu Yanyu's

copywriting:

Shi Zhao is a well-known playboy in Qingzhou Prefecture. His previous friends and friends alienated him, but Shi Zhao became stronger and resolutely decided to sell the remaining empty house, return to his hometown in Shuicheng and start over, inheriting his father's behest as a carpenter.

The servants at home have already left with the last monthly payment. When Shi Zhao and the buyer came back after signing the sales contract, they looked at the empty house, and it would no longer belong to him in two days. He was about to go to the main house to see his mother, but when he stepped into the lobby, he saw a small figure greet him: "Master, you are back? Madam has already fallen asleep." "Why haven't you left yet?" Shi

Zhao asked in surprise.

The little man in front of him shrank back: "I won't go, I'll go wherever the young master goes."

Shi Zhao looked at the little guy in front of him, and pointed to the empty house: "I won't be the young master in the future, do you see that? Now I have nothing. In a few days, this yard will not be mine anymore."

The little guy shook his head: "Young Master, Madam and I."

Shi Zhao couldn't help laughing: "I hope you can wake up after a night of sleep. I can persevere."

The little guy nodded and began to tidy up the house. Shi Zhao looked at this little guy who was more familiar with his family than himself, and his heart was filled with emotion...

Work hard to strengthen the carpenter Gong x Knowing the kindness and repaying the loyal dog Shou

Shi Zhao x Ai Ye