Chapter 71

Zhou Ying stumbled out of Gu's residence. Parents passed away, the family was in decline, and all the relatives in the past wanted to stay away, but only because of her marrying into the Gu family, they just stuck to it. Such a family, now that I am so unlucky, I am not welcome; the rest is only for my brother. Still barely able to go. But now that I am in such a miserable state, it is not easy for my brother to see it.

I wanted to find an inn to stay for one night, only to realize that the purse had been lost. Now that she is penniless and the world is big, she can't find a place to go. If I show off my loyalty for a while, I still have to bow to reality after all.

Today, Gu Qingyun was going to distribute monthly money to the shopkeepers of the store. Zhou Ying planned to walk around outside and go back when Gu Qingyun was no longer at home. Unexpectedly, he met Zhuang Di on the way.

At that time, she was standing by the street, staring at a withered lotus pond in a daze. In summer, the lotus leaves and fields in this pond are so splendid and prosperous, but they can't last the flow of time. Zhou Ying wondered whether her marriage would be like this lotus pond, which would eventually fail. While she was in a daze, a person walked in and called her: "Brother, brother and sister?"

Zhou Ying looked up and saw the acquaintance, not wanting to be seen in a mess, so she walked away, but was caught by Zhuang Di within two steps. catch up.

"Sister and sister, why are you going out alone on the street today? Where is Brother Gu Xian?" Zhuang Di looked around and asked, and soon found her red and swollen cheeks from the beating, and said in surprise, "What's wrong with your face?

" Covering his slapped cheeks with his sleeves, he lowered his head and said, "Zhuang, Brother Zhuang."

Zhuang Di looked at her and asked anxiously, "What's going on? Did you quarrel with Gu Xiandi? Did he hit you?"

Zhou Ying didn't speak, The corners of his eyes were red, and his tearful look said it all.

"Hey, Brother Gu Xian, who usually looks quite gentle and elegant, would do such a thing." Zhuang Di sighed, "Your face is so swollen, go to a pharmacy to see the injury first."

Zhou Ying covered her face and shook her head slightly.

"How can I not look at the doctor, it's not good to get frostbite in such a cold day." Zhuang Di comforted.

Zhou Ying still shook her head silently.

Zhuang Di looked at her, and suddenly closed the folding fan and slapped it on his palm, suddenly realizing: "Your brother and sister don't have any money?"

Zhou Ying was silent this time.

Zhuang Di understood, and couldn't help feeling: "Brother Gu Xian is too much, you are the young lady who is married by the Gu family's eight sedan chairs, and you didn't rush to post it yourself, how could he treat you like this?" Zhou Ying

said Covering the cover with his sleeves, he began to cry softly.

"Let's go, follow me to see the wound first." Zhuang Di said, "I'll pay the money."

Men and women can't kiss each other, and it's not appropriate for him to communicate with other men in private, Zhou Ying said: "Thank you, Brother Zhuang ."

The man remained motionless.

Seeing Zhou Ying not leaving, Zhuang Di said again: "What kind of friendship do I have with Brother Gu Xian? Don't you still trust me? You have to think about your injury. It's such a cold weather and such a strong wind, you are worthless Wen, is it possible that you plan to stay here forever? How long can you last?"