Chapter 143

The servants of the Zhang family were still dissatisfied with Chu Xiaoyun's arrest, but Pei Jin was extremely calm when facing the arrester, and did not resist the arrest because of the power of the Zhang family.

When Mrs. Zhang heard the movement, she stepped forward and asked with an unhappy expression: "Chu Butou, I don't know what happened to my housekeeper. Didn't the last thing be cleared up? Could it be that the government deceived me that Zhang's family lost its head? Chu Butou had some old grievances with the housekeeper of my house before, so he came to make things difficult everywhere?"

Chu Xiaoyun was not annoyed, he looked at Mrs. Zhang and smiled: "Mrs. Entering private property, I'm afraid the person I'm going to invite today is Madam."

Madam Zhang's expression became even more sullen when she heard the words: "What do you mean by that?"

Chu Xiaoyun still maintained a smiling expression: "Old man Li has already confessed in prison Well, the corpse dug up in the yard of his house was killed by Pei Jin. To be more clear, Pei Jin was the mastermind behind the death of Wei Tang. As for the specific murder process, Pei Jin may be the last If you can speak clearly, it would be better to let him explain it to you. Hey, I don't seem to have time, my lord ordered me to come and fetch him. Madam, if you want to hear the story, please go to court tomorrow." Mrs. Zhang looked at him in surprise and anger

. Chu Xiaoyun wanted to say something, but was stopped by Pei Jin: "Madam, Pei Jin is sorry for Madam's cultivation. All the crimes, Pei Jin will bear it all, and will never implicate others." Madam Zhang's tears suddenly burst into tears

. Just came out: "Butler Pei..."

Pei Jin's smile was a little miserable: "My lady doesn't have to do anything for me, the court's law, how can I resist it personally." After saying that, he turned to

face Chu Xiaoyun, and recovered his calm face : "Chu catcher, let's go. Since I'm ready to catch you, don't waste your time here."

Chu Xiaoyun stared at Pei Jin: "Butler Pei is very personable. Please."

On the second day of the trial, the Wei family, the Zhang family, and the Gu family who were concerned about the case also sent people to listen.

In the hall, old man Li confronted Pei Jin face to face. Facing old man Li's accusation, Pei Jin confessed. Wei Jinghan patted the gavel: "Pei Jin, why did you kill that Wei Tang?"

Pei Jin smiled coldly: "When Wei Tang was making a living in the Gu family, how many times did Wei Tang steal my business by relying on the big tree of the Gu family. Once, I was punished by the young master. I was beaten eighty times in public, and I couldn't get out of bed for a month. If my wife hadn't played around with it, I'm afraid I would have been kicked out of Zhang's mansion by the young master. Such a shame and humiliation, I, Pei Jin, will not report it This enmity, I swear not to be human! At the beginning, he was relying on the Gu family's support, so I couldn't do anything to him. Now that he was kicked out by the Gu family, what happened to me beating the dog in the water? One person does things and one person is responsible. Adults want to kill or cut them up." "Bold

, How can you be so rude in the court!" The yamen servant beside him scolded.

Wei Jinghan was not irritated by Pei Jin's disrespectful words. He whispered a few words to Mr. Yu beside him, but his face was still calm: "Which business is it, and the details of the conflict between you, please tell me in detail." So the kneeling in the

courtroom Pei Jin talked about the conflicts between him and Wei Tang. When Pei Jin was stating the past, Master Yu walked down the hall and whispered to Chu Xiaoyun: "Your Excellency told you to invite Young Master Gu to come." Chu Xiaoyun knew that it was time to confront him, so

he cupped his fists and bid farewell to Master, quietly. Withdrew from the court, went to Gu's house and asked Gu Qingyun to testify in court.

After Pei Jin finished speaking, Wei Jinghan asked Mrs. Zhang if there was something wrong. Mrs. Zhang was heartbroken, with tears in her eyes, but she could only nod her head and admit it. Wei Jinghan sent servants of Zhang's house to testify, and many servants of Zhang's house also confirmed that the butler had indeed been reprimanded and beaten by the young master because of business failure.

When Gu Qingyun came to the court, Wei Jinghanzun gave him a seat. After listening to the report of Pei Jin's complaint by the members of the Gu family, he was deeply moved. Faced with Wei Jinghan's questioning, Gu Qingyun got up and said: "My Gu family competed with Zhang's family for business several times, and some of the business was indeed in charge of the shopkeeper Wei at that time. Fights in shopping malls are inevitable, success or failure is inevitable, but I never thought of being imprisoned because of this." The butler bears grudges and harms others and himself. The shopkeeper Wei was implicated by protecting the interests of the Gu family. As the current head of the Gu family, Qingyun deeply apologizes. But the old man is gone and cannot be brought back. As a former employer, Gu is willing to do his best here Make up for the damage suffered by the Wei family."

Gu Qingyun turned to Wei Yuan: "If Mr. Wei has any needs, just ask, as long as Gu can do it, and if it doesn't violate the court's laws, Gu will do it."

Wei Yuan didn't Answering the question, at this time he was tightly supporting his distraught mother, and kept whispering comfort, fearing that he would not be able to separate his mind from thinking about other things for a while.

When Gu Qingyun saw this, he understood quite well. He immediately turned to Wei Jinghan and clasped his fists: "Master Wei, Mr. Wei is too sad at this time, and Gu is not easy to disturb. But please be a witness, what Gu said just now, will always be fulfilled." .As long as Mr. Wei has a request, Gu will do his best."

Wei Jinghan nodded, and then asked about the whereabouts of Li Dakui's family. Pei Jin informed the place of detention, and Wei Jinghan ordered the arresting room to bring him back as soon as possible. In the case of Pei Jin planning to murder Wei Tang, the verdict was pronounced in court, and the death sentence was reported to the Ministry of Punishment for approval.

Pei Jin was taken to the death row by the yamen servants, and Mrs. Zhang was almost paralyzed, and she left with the support of her servants.

After retreating from the hall, Chu Xiaoyun mobilized people in the back hall, and went to rescue Li Dakui's family accurately. Wickingham came to see him off. Chu Xiaoyun saw it and said: "My lord, I always feel that this case is a bit far-fetched. When I went to Zhang's mansion to arrest someone, what Pei Jin said, 'Pei Jin will bear all the crimes, and will never implicate others', I don't think so. I always feel that something is weird, as if there is something in the words."

Wei Jinghan smiled lightly: "The evidence is solid, so stop here. Hurry up and rescue him. Pei Jin didn't kill Li Dakui's family in the end, it's his good deeds."

Chu Xiaoyun rubbed his hands together: "My lord, can I go and say goodbye to my husband first."

Wei Jinghan's brows were tender: "I haven't seen Xiao Shuyu for a long time, let's go see him with you. "

Chu Xiaoyun is naturally happy that the adults are going to see their children. He told Wang Sanqiang about the mobilization of manpower, and he and Wei Jinghan walked to the small courtyard of the arresting house.

The two chatted while walking, and the relationship between the superior and the subordinate seemed to be very harmonious. This kind of harmonious conversation continued to the small courtyard in the backyard of the arresting house, and was broken by Su Wen who came forward with a book in his arms: "Why didn't your lord send someone to deliver a message when you came here? I didn't even have time to clean up here.

" Shuyu has been seven months old, and he has already begun to learn how to make trouble. There are things in the house that he has ripped up all over the floor. It is said that active children are smart, and Su Wen made fun of him, so he let him make trouble, usually only when he was about to be released from office.

Wei Jinghan took the little Shuyu from Su Wen's hand and hugged it in his arms: "It's okay, order it as you like."

As he spoke, he teased the little Shuyu: "Look at our little Shuyu, what a handsome child. This little boy has little hands and feet. Really powerful, in the future, I will definitely be a martial arts champion."

Every time he saw Wei Jinghan teasing Xiao Shuyu, Chu Xiaoyun felt that Wei Jinghan was a person who liked children very much. It's just that the age of adults is not too young in this age, why is it so late to start a family?

Seeing that Wei Jinghan was making the children happy, Chu Xiaoyun said by the way, "When do you plan to start a family? You are so gentle and refined. In the future, your children will be as refined and handsome as you." When it came to this topic, Wei Jinghan did not expect

that Instead, he sighed and pinched the tip of Xiao Shuyu's small nose: "Children are fate, you can't force it."

Seeing that Wei Jinghan's face was unhappy, Chu Xiaoyun did not continue this topic, but what Wei Jinghan said But puzzled.

Unless Wei Jinghan is infertile, isn't this a child that he can have when he gets married? Thinking of this, Chu Xiaoyun couldn't help looking at Wei Jinghan with a little more scrutiny.

Could it be that this young and talented county magistrate has some unspeakable illness?

Wei Jinghan seemed to know what Chu Xiaoyun was thinking, and he couldn't laugh or cry: "It's not what you think, take your eyes away."

Are your eyes so obvious? Chu Xiaoyun touched his nose, and withdrew his probing gaze.

Wei Jinghan teased Xiao Shuyu again, but suddenly said: "I received a secret letter from the imperial court that common people's xianleguo poisoning incidents occurred in many places, and the local doctors were helpless. There was once a common people's xianleguo poisoning in Jing County and us. The dimethoate poisoning incident was barely brought under control. The imperial court wanted to borrow our strength and send people to help." "

People in many places have been poisoned with dimethoate?" Chu Xiaoyun was also shocked when he heard the words. , his expression and mood gradually sank, "At the beginning, Hejing County was able to barely control the onset of poisonous celestial fruit consumption by the people because Yu He was..." Wei Jinghan nodded, expressing his understanding: "We are also

now There is nothing I can do to help."

Chu Xiaoyun thought about the heart-wrenching appearance of those drug addicts on TV in his previous life, and couldn't help asking: "Where is Dunzi, isn't he a barbarian? Isn't he also very good at medicine? , and now in Tai Hospital, there is no place where herbs are more complete than there..."

Wei Jinghan shook his head: "Although he is good at treating knife wounds, making medicines, and antidotes, but the inability of Xianleguo can kill people, However, he has never seen the poison that makes people feel miserable after long-term consumption. His Majesty has already asked, and he is helpless. Now that the holy order has been issued, he is stepping up research with the imperial physicians in the imperial hospital, and he does not know when he will be able to Figure it out."

"..." Chu Xiaoyun struggled in his heart, but he still spoke, "My lord, will Yu He never come back?"

Wei Jinghan said: "The state owns the state law, so it is absolutely impossible to be a fast arrester." "

..."

"But there are so many government offices in the yamen, why do you have to go into the arresting room?" When Chu Xiaoyun was silent, Wei Jinghan heard question.