Chapter 162

Unexpectedly, Zhang Tian shook his head, expressing that he didn't know about it.

Chu Xiaoyun watched him carefully, as if he was judging the truth of what he said. Zhang Tian said: "This is the end of the matter, I don't need to lie. That hairpin is no different from ordinary hairpins. The young master didn't explain what was the secret. I didn't read it, and I couldn't see it. Why don't I go to my wife and get it?" Hairpin, the two head catchers will know when they see each other."

Chu Xiaoyun and Wei Chengyi looked at each other and nodded in agreement.

Zhang Tian went to the inner room to find his wife to get a hairpin, Chu Xiaoyun and Wei Chengyi sat in the room boredly waiting. People didn't wait to come, and they didn't wait for a while to wait for a noise.

what happened?

Chu Xiaoyun and Wei Chengyi regained their spirits all of a sudden, they looked at each other, and left the room as quickly as possible.

In the yard, Zhang Tian was arguing with a young man, and a woman stood beside him. From a distance, I heard Zhang Tian urging: "Master, I have a visitor today, so it is not convenient to study."

The woman next to me said: "Mr. Xiao, let's go back to the room first. After they finish talking, we will let Rong Rong and Doudou are studying, do you think they are good?"

As if the conversation was not related to the case, the two were obviously relieved and walked forward. Chu Xiaoyun asked: "What's going on here?"

Zhang Tian let go of the man, turned his head and clasped his hands to Chu Xiaoyun and Wei Chengyi and said, "Master Wei, forgive me, and Chu Butou forgive me. This is the master of the villain's family. It's past teaching time today, so..."

"The ancients said, 'I advise you not to cherish the golden thread clothes, and advise you to cherish the youth'. This time is like the water that passes away in the east and never turns back. How can it be wasted. Seeing that you are also good-looking Tangtang, how can you interfere with other people's study?" The man lost Zhang Tian's restraint, and saw the two people who appeared in front of him, who presumably delayed his lecture today, so he opened his mouth to teach.

Chu Xiaoyun was still engrossed in the fact that this master really deserved to be a master, and he spoke in a polite manner, but he was stunned by the raised face of the master.

Seeing Chu Xiaoyun's expression on the side, Wei Chengyi wondered, "What's wrong with this master?" The

strong stimulation made Chu Xiaoyun recall some past events. He calmed down and waved to Wei Chengyi: " Brother Wei, I will discuss this matter with you when I get back later."

Then he stepped forward to look at the young man carefully, and then stretched out his hand to open the other man's skirt. The person in front of him did have a dark red birthmark in the shape of a plum blossom on his left chest below the collarbone.

Seeing this, Zhang Tian on the side said anxiously: "Boss Chu, don't... Master is a scholar..."

Chu Xiaoyun didn't care about etiquette, his heart was pounding, and he looked at Zhang Tian sharply: "Who is he? It costs a lot to hire a teacher to teach the children at home, right?"

Zhang Tian didn't know how the topic turned to the teacher at home. He looked at the young man beside him with a look of embarrassment on his face: "Captain Chu, can you Can you take a step to speak."

I think there is something hidden in it. Chu Xiaoyun stared at the young man again and said, "Okay."

Zhang Tian said again: "The master is strict in his work, and he didn't ask the children to study when the time came. Once he becomes stubborn, it will be difficult for us... I was afraid that they would study." Disturb Mr. Wei and Chu Butou for questioning, now...Chu Butou, I wonder if I can let the master teach the children to read? We can talk, otherwise I am afraid he will make trouble again." While they were talking, the master on the side seemed to

be There was no one, and the mouth kept chanting words, completely ignoring everyone's surprised eyes.

Chu Xiaoyun stared at the Zhang family's master, thinking that no one in the yard could escape due to the iron walls of the six doors, so he nodded in agreement.

Wei Chengyi watched from the beginning to the end in a daze.

The master of Zhang Tian's family took the two children to study, and the three people who had been talking with each other returned to the room where they were talking.

Sitting down, Chu Xiaoyun asked: "Tell me, who is your wife?"

Zhang Tian took the hairpin he brought from his wife: "This hairpin..."

Chu Xiaoyun took the hairpin and put it on the On the table in front of him: "There is no rush about the hairpin, let's talk about your wife first."

Zhang Tian looked at Chu Xiaoyun a little strangely.

Not only Zhang Tian was surprised, but Wei Chengyi was also quite surprised. But remembering what Chu Xiaoyun said earlier, he didn't ask again.

Zhang Tian and Chu Xiaoyun looked at each other for a while, and finally followed Chu Xiaoyun's wishes and said honestly: "Master, I picked it up in Qingzhou Mansion." Two years ago, after

Zhang Cheng's funeral.

Zhang Tian quietly left Zhang's mansion and fled Hejing County with his wife and daughter. Except for the city gate, he remembered Zhang Cheng's previous explanation, he did not dare to take the official way, for fear of being overtaken by the Zhang family; So he first went to a hidden place that he knew when he was in Zhang's house, and hid for a while, and then he hired a carriage to go to Qingzhou Prefecture to take the property that Zhang Cheng gave him to store in the Longji Bank.

On that day, Zhang Tian and his wife were collecting the belongings left by Zhang Cheng in the Longji Bank. Their daughter, Rongrong, who was only five years old, was playing beside her. The hydrangea in her hand accidentally fell to the ground and rolled out of the door. Neither Zhang Tian nor his wife noticed. Seeing the ball rolling away, Rongrong chased after it to pick it up.

At this time, a carriage was running over from one end of the long street. The driver seemed to be in a hurry, whipping his whip non-stop. The carriage was running so fast that it was about to bump into Rong Rong who was staying in the middle of the street. When everyone was stunned, a ragged, disheveled man who looked like a beggar rushed forward, picked up Rongrong and rolled to the side of the road.

Zhang Tian heard the movement and chased out, saw his daughter who was still in shock hugged by a man in ragged clothes, and hurried forward to check. Fortunately, the daughter only scratched the skin on her elbow, but when she looked up, the man who saved her daughter had knocked blood on his forehead. At this moment, bright red blood was dripping down his forehead from his face.

Seeing that he hit someone, the driver did not stop to apologize and compensate, but ran away.

Because Zhang Tian was afraid of being targeted by the people of the Zhang Mansion, since he escaped from Hejing County, he has been frightened all the way, never daring to stay in one place too much. Seeing that her daughter was fine, she didn't plan to pursue it, fearing that people in Zhang's mansion would find out if there was a commotion, so it's fine to settle the matter.

But the forehead of the man who saved his daughter was injured. He couldn't ignore it, but he didn't want to delay in Gyeongju. After thanking him again and again, Zhang Tian gave the man two taels of silver to express his gratitude, and asked him to go see the doctor himself. Unexpectedly, the man stood there with a smirk, muttering: "Go back and tell the lady, I saved someone, and the lady will praise me very much.

" , and nothing happens.

Zhang Tian felt strange at the moment, and thanked him again, and asked him to accept the money, but the man remained unmoved. Longji's clerk heard the commotion and came out to watch the excitement, and said to Zhang Tian: "This beggar is a fool wandering in Gyeongju Prefecture. He has a problem with his brain, but he often talks like a real person. When talking to him, he often plays the piano to the cow." The peddler on the

side Also echoed repeatedly.

Seeing that his daughter's savior was ill and left, Zhang Tian couldn't get over the hurdle in his heart. After discussing with the lady, I decided to proceed with caution and take my benefactor to see a doctor before making any plans.

After seeing the doctor, the doctor said to Zhang Tian: "This wound is too deep. I am afraid that it will be complicated with inflammation in the future. The high fever will endanger life. It needs to be taken care of by the doctor. I will return to the doctor the next day."

Zhang Tian didn't expect his benefactor to be injured so badly, so he paid the consultation fee, added three taels of silver, and gave five taels of silver to the benefactor to express his gratitude. And asked him to remember to come to the clinic for consultation in the future. But the benefactor said: "A gentleman does not ask for money."

After saying that, he did not look at Zhang Tian, ​​but shook his head and read the calligraphy and paintings on the wall of the doctor's clinic.

The doctor also sighed at the side: "It's a pity that I didn't expect this fool to be a learned person."

Zhang Tian remembered what the doctor said, and couldn't bear to leave his benefactor and leave alone. . So I prescribed a few more medicines in the medical hall, and then prepared them for later use. Mrs. Zhang didn't have much knowledge, and she relied entirely on her husband to make decisions, and she didn't object.

On the way to heal his wounds, the benefactor recited poems and books from time to time, and his daughter Rongrong listened to them interestingly, so she started to learn. The benefactor was very happy to see that someone was willing to learn from him: "In the past, people only thought I was stupid, but I didn't expect my yellow hair to understand me." The teaching

became more vigorous.

Later, he not only taught reading, but also taught literacy and writing.

Seeing that his benefactor had been with them for a long time, Zhang Tian was even more embarrassed to ask them to leave. One day they stopped temporarily in a wine shop, and the daughter read the words on the wine flag of the wine shop, which attracted the praise of the wine shop guests. Zhang Tian's heart moved. Although this benefactor is a bit stupid, but he can read and write, it would be a good thing to let him follow his family and teach his children to read and write in the future.

He discussed his ideas with his wife, and after getting the consent, he discussed with his benefactor. The benefactor said happily: "I am very happy to teach Rongrong to read and write."

So the silly beggar followed his family to the capital. After settling down in the capital, he also found several doctors to show to his benefactor, but all the doctors were helpless.

The benefactor's condition was good and bad, and if I asked him his name, no one could tell, but his literacy was first-rate. Zhang Tian is just an ordinary person, and he can't think of any other way. Since my family has a predestined relationship with my benefactor, let my benefactor follow their family and teach their children to read and write, so let's live like this.

"So, he taught the knowledge of your two children?" Chu Xiaoyun asked.

"Yes." Zhang Tian replied gratefully.

No wonder Zhang Tianyi was born as a servant, and his sons and daughters are young, but they already know how to recite poems and fight against each other.

After answering Chu Xiaoyun's question, Zhang Tian said anxiously: "Master, he...he is a good person. He is not very smart, and he is already very pitiful. I hope the two adults will not embarrass him. You want to know about my family. I will tell you everything about the young master."

In his desperation, Zhang Tian called Chu Xiaoyun his lord.

Chu Xiaoyun said: "Of course we won't embarrass him, but there are some things we can't decide. Put this matter aside for now, and now let's talk about the hairpin." While speaking,

Chu Xiaoyun shook his hand Hairpin in hand.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord vote or irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2021-03-03 00:47:50~2021-03-05 00:40:49~Thanks to the irrigation

nutrient solution Little Angel: 9 bottles of North and South;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard