Chapter 89

Yu He approached the Wang family to discuss taking away the corpse, but encountered some obstacles, but in the end the Wang family let it go.

The corpse of Wang Yi was arrested and quickly brought back to the county government. Chu Xiaoyun took the on-site investigation and questionnaire file that Yu He had brought before to talk to the Wang family. The answer of the Wang family was exactly the same as the file recorded by Yu He, There is no in and out, and no loopholes.

Regarding the question of why the Wang family found the body in the morning and did not notify his wife and natal family after half a day and night, the Wang family said that they were afraid that the old man would not be able to accept it, and they were always embarrassed and hesitant, not knowing how to speak.

This reason can be true or false. This is a doubtful point, but it needs the support of evidence, without evidence, everything is in vain.

Chu Xiaoyun got the statement from the Wang family and went to the scene again. According to the Wang family's description, the scene of Yi Ruzhen's hanging was demonstrated again, but no signs of man-made murder were found.

The Wang family has not made a breakthrough here, so they can only pin their hopes on the Yi family. Chu Xiaoyun brought people back to the Yamen, and ordered Yi Ruzhen's father to come to question him. Yi's father said in his words that his daughter has always been in good health, gets along with people cheerfully and enthusiastically, and is in a good mood after giving birth, and there is absolutely no moodiness that the Wang family said.

"You are sure that your daughter didn't hang herself just because of this?" Chu Xiaoyun asked.

Questions should not bring personal emotions, and sometimes the words that are asked are unavoidably ruthless.

Yi's father hesitated for a moment and said: "My daughter came back a few days ago and said that the Wang family agreed to let her be an ordinary wife, and that she would be a legitimate son." "

What?" Chu Xiaoyun was quite surprised, "Is this true?"

Although In Chu Xiaoyun's previous life, he grew up in a monogamous and equal society where both sons and daughters enjoyed the same rights and obligations, but this did not prevent him from knowing that wives and concubines were not equal in feudal society and the various conflicts of interest brought about by it.

As an official wife, as a legitimate son, what a concubine can get in a big feudal family is definitely not what a concubine can have. This is also the era in the previous life, and there are endless materials for fighting dramas in court and palaces, and house fighting dramas of wealthy families. In ancient times, under normal circumstances, one wife had multiple concubines, and the phenomenon of split wives rarely occurred, and even if such a thing happened occasionally, it had already been decided at the time of marriage.

When the Wang family married Yi Ruzhen, they took it in the name of a concubine. Why did they suddenly agree to give her the same treatment as a wife after they got married? If it is because of the joy of having a son, Wang Mentou's first wife also gave birth to a son, and his other concubine also gave birth to a son. It can be seen from this that Wang Mentou has no shortage of sons, because Yi Ruzhen gave him the status of an equal wife after giving birth to a son, and it is against common sense to give her a son with the status of a legitimate son.

But Yi's father replied affirmatively: "What the little old man said is absolutely not half a lie."

"You suspect that your daughter died unexpectedly because of this?" Chu Xiaoyun said, "Did you ask your daughter why the Wang family wanted her to die?" Promoted to an equal wife? If you give birth, you will be a son?"

Yi's father said: "My daughter didn't say anything, she said that we can't help if we know, we just need to wait for the future to enjoy the blessings. She came back and told us about it At that time, she was very happy and said that she was going to make it through. We can also see that she is really happy. There are rumors in the market that the Wang family dotes on my daughter very much. I think it may be because she gave birth to a son, and the Wang family gave her I am also very happy to be rewarded... Who knows, within a few days, it will be like this..."

Father Yi raised his sleeve to wipe the tears overflowing from his eyes.

The joys and sorrows in this are really heaven and earth, Chu Xiaoyun is also quite emotional in his heart, he can completely feel the sadness of Yi's father.

But after thinking about it carefully, today when I asked the case at the Wang family, the Wang family didn't mention the flat wife at all, which is indeed very strange. This is either Yi Ruzhen's loss of emotional control and wishful thinking after giving birth; or it is the crux of the case. No matter what it is, this is probably a dead-end statement. However, he still felt that it was necessary to visit the Wang family again, at least to see how the Wang family reacted to this rhetoric.

Seeing that Chu Xiaoyun was silent, Yi's father said anxiously: "Chu Butou, my daughter is really fine. She often goes to Liu's Medical Center for consultation. If there is a problem, Dr. Liu is so skilled in medicine, why don't you tell me?" Can we not give him treatment?"

After being reminded by Yi's father, Chu Xiaoyun remembered that Liu's Medical Center is worth a visit.

Thinking of this, he said to Yi's father: "Old man, please go back first. When there is a need, or the case progresses, we will send you for questioning." After sending Yi's father away, Chu Xiaoyun ordered Yu He to carefully examine the

body , and he brought people to the Wang family in a hurry again to ask about his wife.

The reality was not much different from what he had imagined, and the Wang family categorically denied this, and said that this was probably the result of Yi Ruzhen's insanity and wild thinking. From this, he said earnestly to Chu Xiaoyun: "Chu Butou, you see, what we said is the truth. Since Aru gave birth to a child, she has been moody and cranky. The Wang family already has a mistress in this generation. Adding another flat wife for no reason is just looking for trouble. Generally, there is no such reason."

The Wang family is right, it is indeed looking for trouble for nothing. Not to mention anything else, it is impossible for Wang Mentou's regular wife to agree. It would not only impact her status, but more importantly, it would also threaten her son's future status. Except for Wang Mentou's main wife, the other concubine would not agree either. The person who was originally ranked behind him in terms of status suddenly ran ahead of him, so he and his son couldn't be further behind. As far as the Wang family itself is concerned, once Yi Ruzhen becomes an equal wife, there will be disputes over who will inherit the family business in the future. Why bother with something that will only bring more strife and make the house restless.

Now that the Wang family and the Yi family hold their own opinions, and there is no evidence, who is telling the truth, Chu Xiaoyun decided to visit the Liu's Medical Center.

There are still so many people visiting the Liu's Medical Clinic, carriages and sedan chairs are parked on both sides of the medical clinic; the benches under the wall are full of pregnant women and their families. There was no wind on this day, and the autumn tiger was full of power. Everyone seemed to be a little tired in autumn. The small courtyard outside the medical hall and the streets were very quiet.

When they arrived, there happened to be a young couple coming out of the consulting room with their arms. The people waiting outside the hospital obviously also saw this scene. The silent crowd was like a stone thrown into a still lake, and there was a sound. Some of the people waiting whispered that this was a woman who came to see a doctor because she had succeeded in her wish for a child.

Someone added: "I also came here to fulfill my wish. You don't know, when she came earlier, she brought a lot of gifts at home." "Of course.

They have been married for many years and have no children. After seeing Dr. Liu, After taking a few doses of medicine, I will be happy, can I thank you with a big gift!"

The waiting people chattered.

When Chu Xiaoyun brought Su Wen to the doctor for the first time, it was not that he had never heard of Dr. Liu's magical skill of delivering a child. However, Su Wen was not feeling well that day, and his whole heart was on Su Wen, so he didn't have any extra thoughts to share with others. matter. Now that I have something on my mind, I divide my attention to gossip for everyone.

He looked at the cheerful woman supported by her husband, and couldn't help saying: "This doctor Liu is also the son of Guanyin, so amazing?" The

people waiting next to him seemed quite dissatisfied with his treatment of Liu. The doctor's attitude of questioning medical skills. However, someone saw him in a soap suit, with a saber on his waist, followed by two equally well-dressed police officers, who presumably were on official business and didn't want to offend him, so they glanced at him and said nothing. But there are also some people who don't give in, and deliberately show off: "Whoever comes to Dr. Liu to ask for a child, there is no one who doesn't get what he wants."

This is... isn't it too full? Although he really admired Dr. Liu's superb medical skills, but admiration also had to seek truth from facts. Infertility has not been completely overcome by modern medicine, so it is possible that this era has gone ahead. Chu Xiaoyun remembered that he had just traveled through time, it didn't seem like he was passing on a book, so there shouldn't be such a thing as a blinding golden finger, right?

However, Dr. Liu's medical skills are indeed superb, if they are really high enough to be evaluated by everyone, it seems that the diagnosis of Yi Ruzhen's physical condition should be very accurate. Taking this trip, I was able to find out whether Yi Ruzhen was mentally ill after giving birth, which was also a gain, and it also ruled out a possibility for the case.

Thinking of this, Chu Xiaoyun wished that Dr. Liu would open his golden finger. But people have a rebellious mentality, and Chu Xiaoyun also has it. Seeing that the man targeted him deliberately showing off, he couldn't help but retort casually: "Why didn't the Gu family ask for it?"

"Which Gu family?" Someone asked.

"It's the Gu family in Qinglan Lane." Chu Xiaoyun said.

There is such a miracle doctor in the county, the Gu family has no reason not to come to seek medical treatment. Chu Xiaoyun's casual remark originally casually inspired another potential thought deep in his brain. That's right, Dr. Liu is so skilled in medicine, why didn't he let Gu Qingyun and Zhou Ying have a child? This flashing thought revived Chu Xiaoyun's suspicion.

Yaotong sent away the young couple who were still willing to see a doctor, and when they came back, they heard Chu Xiaoyun's complaints. He replied dissatisfied: "No one from Mr. Gu's family has come to seek medical treatment."

Another apprentice from the medical center heard what they said, and said to the medicine boy: "Ah Qing, don't chew your tongue, the master will know later. , I should scold you again."

The drug boy stuck out his tongue, turned and entered the room.

Chu Xiaoyun looked at Yaotong's back, and suddenly a clearer idea formed in his mind about what he just said casually.

Since Dr. Liu is well-known in Hejing County, if what Yaotong said is true, why didn't Gu Qingyun and Zhou Ying come here for consultation? According to what Zhou Sheng said, Gu Qingyun had the idea of ​​divorcing his wife and remarrying because Zhou Ying had no children, and then murdered his wife, but for some reason he failed.

Chu Xiaoyun vaguely remembered that when he came last time, someone mentioned that Dr. Liu came to Hejing County four years ago. At that time, Gu Qingyun hadn't entered the prison yet. If it was because of the problem of heirs, Gu Qingyun should not be so decisive, not even try the method at hand, but take the most extreme method.

Chu Xiaoyun feels that there are still many things that cannot be figured out about Gu Qingyun's case. However, whether it is true that Gu Qingyun and Zhou Ying have never been to the clinic, Chu Xiaoyun feels that it is necessary to ask them together later.

The drug boy started calling out the numbers of the people behind him again, and the person whose number was called was about to enter, Chu Xiaoyun took off his head-catching badge from his waist, and said to the pregnant woman and her family: "The arresting room handles the case." , avoid it for the time being."

Hearing this, the people waiting outside the medical hall were in an uproar, and they all sighed. There are already many people, so I don't know how much delay will be caused. Especially those who are about to be ranked are even more depressed.

But when Chu Xiaoyun and the others went in, the people outside seemed to react. Dr. Liu is facing another lawsuit? Everyone never forgot that Doctor Liu was imprisoned in Hejing County for three months when he first came to Hejing County. After Chu Xiaoyun entered, the pregnant women, husbands and their families outside the door talked a lot. If the previous scene was just a stone thrown into the calm lake water, then this time it was like a gust of wind suddenly struck, and the waves rolled all of a sudden.

Outside the Liu's Medical Center was no longer as calm as before.

"How many good things Dr. Liu has done for us and Jingxian County, how many lives of pregnant women and babies have been saved, what's going on with this government, he's always looking for trouble." "If the government charges Doctor Liu with unwarranted charges again,

we We must not stand idly by!"

"Yes, yes, if Dr. Liu goes to jail, who will see our pregnant daughter-in-law!" "

When the arrester comes out, we must ask clearly."

...

When the crowd was stirring outside the medical hall, Chu Xiaoyun said to Dr. Liu in the consulting room: "Hello, Doctor Liu, I have something to ask for advice today, please excuse me."

Doctor Liu glanced at Chu Xiaoyun's formal attire , and the two detectives behind him leaned lazily on the back of the chair behind them: "It's really a little disturbing. After all, what's the matter?

" Hanged herself to death." Chu Xiaoyun said, "I wonder if Dr. Liu noticed anything unusual in her when he was treating her a few days ago?" "

This is the privacy of the doctor, so please forgive me for the inconvenience to tell you." Doctor Liu said seriously road.

Hearing this, Chu Xiaoyun thought for a moment, then took off his badge again and put it on Dr. Liu's doctor's table.

Doctor Liu looked at the badge on his doctor's table, and then at Chu Xiaoyun: "Captain Chu, is this an interrogation?"

Chu Xiaoyun's attitude was neither humble nor overbearing: "I dare not. I just don't want Doctor Liu to feel that I am revealing The privacy of the medical seeker."

Doctor Liu looked at Chu Xiaoyun again when he heard the words, and said with some sarcasm: "Captor Chu, I will take care of women's diseases and childbirth. Other matters are not within the scope of Liu "

Chu Xiaoyun was a little surprised when he hit a snag, he was just asking routinely, he didn't know where Doctor Liu's hostility came from. First he was unwilling to tell, and then he perfunctory himself. Even if the rest of the situation is not in his focus, as a doctor with excellent medical skills, he should be able to see if there is any abnormality.

"Whether there is or not, it depends on Dr. Liu's explicit statement." For a while, he would not understand what happened to Dr. Liu, so Chu Xiaoyun could only speak bluntly. However, he was still a little uneasy when he said this, if he offended Dr. Liu this time, he wondered if he would be kicked out if he brought Su Wen to see a doctor again in the future?

"Not before delivery. As for after delivery, Liu doesn't know." Dr. Liu said. Seeing Chu Xiaoyun's skeptical expression, he added, "After she gave birth, I came here just to thank you, and I didn't see a doctor."

"Then Doctor Liu, can you recall that Wang Yi came to thank you after giving birth, and watching his words, deeds, and complexion, is there any symptoms of anxiety and moodiness?" Chu Xiaoyun asked again.

Doctor Liu said with a smile: "Chu Butou, we hang the pot to help the world, and we pay attention to seeing, hearing and asking, and recalling can't see the doctor."

Maybe seeing Chu Xiaoyun's face is too ugly, Doctor Liu added: "Have a child, There are many things to worry about, and it's impossible to know when you are upset for a while. Some people can show it on the surface, but some people only hide it deep in the heart. This, Liu is really hard to say." After speaking, Dr. Liu moved his eyes to the

side .

What Dr. Liu said was unknown and difficult to say, but the implication was that Wang Yi was anxious. When Chu Xiaoyun got his opinion, he didn't ask any more questions. Just as he turned around and was about to leave, he remembered the matter between Gu Qingyun and Zhou Ying, so he paused and asked, "Did the young master of the Gu family in Dongcheng ever come to your place for medical treatment?"

Dr. You came to trouble me."

Chu Xiaoyun said: "I dare not, I just want to prove it."

After speaking, his eyes glanced over the head-hunting badge on the doctor's table unconsciously.

Doctor Liu seemed to be caught in a moment of memory, and quickly replied: "What Yaotong said is true."

Chu Xiaoyun looked at Doctor Liu seriously and said, "Maybe?"

Doctor Liu nodded: "Of course. The Gu family is so famous I still remember clearly whether his family came or not."

Chu Xiaoyun put away his badge, clasped his fists and said, "Thank you. I have bothered you so much today, and I hope Dr. Liu will be considerate and Haihan."

Dr. Liu is easy to talk at this time Quite a lot: "You eat yamen food, I understand."

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord vote or irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2020-08-22 17:53:16~2020-08-24 14:52:20~ Thanks for the

irrigation nutrient solution Little Angel: 23356941 10 bottles; 1046 1 bottle;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!