Chapter 42

Back at the county office, Chu Xiaoyun collected all the labels marked by Su Wen, and asked people to move the books back to the warehouse of Zhihe Bookstore, and cleaned out the flower hall again. Then he went to the county magistrate to report his new discovery, and proposed to take Su Wen to the next county on a business trip.

The county magistrate heard that the paper of Hu Wen's book came from the neighboring county, and agreed to Chu Xiaoyun's request to take Su Wen to Yunling County on a business trip.

After the aftermath is over, the time to release the government has already passed. Chu Xiaoyun called Su Wen home, Su Wen saw that his hands were empty, and remembered the clothes he had changed: "Where is the clothes you changed, take it back and wash it." Chu Xiaoyun said: "Don't take it with you

. Go back, I'll do the laundry when I come back tomorrow."

"Why?" Su Wen asked, "How can you have time to wash your clothes when you're here?" "Just

come early tomorrow, the clothes are not clean."

Su Wen knew Chu Xiaoyun It was because he was afraid that he was afraid, so he gave a reproachful look: "If it is not clean, it will be clean if you wash it, go and get it, don't we have to go to Yunling County next door?" Chu Xiaoyun didn't seem to be afraid when he saw that Su Wen was not

afraid Fake, go back to the dormitory, wrap up the changed soap clothes, and take them home to wash.

Walking on the road, Chu Xiaoyun asked: "Wenwen, are you tired? Thank you for your hard work today."

Su Wen ran too many places and walked too many roads with himself this afternoon. He is distressed.

"Not tired, not hard." Su Wen said with a smile. Today we stayed together longer than usual, and he was very happy to come out to do things with Chu Xiaoyun.

Su Wen was so happy that he didn't notice that he stepped on a stone, slipped his foot, and almost tripped. Fortunately, Chu Xiaoyun has quick eyes and quick hands.

Chu Xiao supported Su Wen, and looked at the little husband shrouded in the afterglow of the setting sun, as if his whole body was covered with a layer of golden light. The red pregnancy mole on the center of the brow made him even more charming.

He had never realized that his little husband was so good-looking.

Chu Xiaoyun looked a little dazed for a moment, and really wanted to hug him in his arms...

"Husband?" Su Wen saw that Chu Xiaoyun hadn't spoken for a long time, and called out in a low voice.

"Ah?" Chu Xiaoyun came back to his senses, but it's a pity that this is a broad daylight road, so hugging is impossible. He looked at his little husband, and suddenly a flash of inspiration flashed in his mind, and he said to Su Wen, "Wenwen, let me carry you." "

Ah." Su Wen was a little surprised, "No, people will see it." "

Now they are out of the city, there are not many people, don't be afraid. Besides, even if you see it, so what, which law stipulates that you can't recite your husband." Chu Xiaoyun did what he said, and bowed in front of Su Wen Squat down, "Get on your stomach."

Su Wen looked around, still very embarrassed.

"Come on up, go home early." Chu Xiaoyun's voice was low, very... seductive.

The feeling of being so doted on by her husband, there is no one who does not yearn for it, Su Wen blushed, climbed onto Chu Xiaoyun's shoulder hesitantly, and did not forget to take the bag of clothes from Chu Xiaoyun's hand, and said softly: " Alright."

After speaking, she buried her face in her husband's shoulder so that no one could see it.

Chu Xiaoyun got his wish, and embarked on the way home with his little husband behind his back. Although there was an extra person on his back, Chu Xiaoyun didn't feel dragged down at all along the way. Because of the sweetness in his heart, his steps became brisk.

The villagers along the road were all speechless when they saw this scene. Ever since this King of Chu Hades redeemed his little husband back, his whole person has changed. Not to mention the prosperous life in the arresting house, he is also polite and courteous to others, especially to his little husband, but he is envious of all the big girls and young girls of marriageable age. Today, he openly walked with his husband behind his back on the main road, which made the girls and Shuang'er who saw along the way jealous.

Passing by Wang Sanqiang's house, Chu Xiaoyun called Wang Sanqiang's name behind Su Wen's back. Su Wen asked him to put himself down, but Chu Xiaoyun refused, Su Wen looked around at the neighbors who could see the two of them, and shook his feet on his back: "Put me down, I don't want everyone to come and see me "

Chu Xiaoyun knew that his little husband was thin-skinned, so he glanced at the evasive onlookers, and let Su Wen go.

"Brother, you let the government go, what's the matter?" Wang Sanqiang was picking vegetables with a handful of vegetables in his hand, as if he was cooking.

Chu Xiaoyun said: "I'm going to the next county on a business trip tomorrow, and Su Wen will follow me. In the morning, I will feed the chickens and ducks raised at home, and sprinkle some leftover food in the pen, and you can help me feed them in the evening." Food, add some water. I don't know how many days to go, we will not be here for a few days, and I will ask you at home." "Okay

, small things, take care of me. Make sure to take good care of the little ones." Wang Sanqiang said, "Is it because of the case of the bookstore? Everyone is talking about you."

Wang Sanqiang said and gave a thumbs up. Ordinary people naturally have a sense of empathy for people with a similar fate to them. They all feel that the coachman was framed by someone, that the lords and officials in the yamen are protecting each other, and that the arresting servants act according to their faces. Chu Xiaoyun persisted in investigating the case and did not follow the crowd to make a final decision. The people in Hejing County almost completely reversed their views on him.

Chu Xiaoyun didn't expect that the case had already spread to the countryside: "It's that case. The family has been entrusting you to you for a few days, and I'll give you the key tomorrow morning."

There was no one at home all day during the day, so the two pushed open the gate of the yard and went in. The chickens and ducklings who had been walking in the pen all rushed to see the owner coming back. Su Wen greeted the little things, walking around carefully, not to step on them. Distressed: "I haven't had dinner yet, you're starving. Wait a minute."

As he spoke, he went to the kitchen to get a basin, filled it with chaff, and took out a kitchen knife and handed it to Chu Xiaoyun: "I'm going to cook, and you take care of the little ones. Husband, it's late today, shall we have noodle soup?"

Chu Xiaoyun plucked two handfuls of vegetables in the yard, and walked back to the well, where he took Su Wen's hand. The kitchen knife who came over replied: "Okay, the wife is the master."

Su Wen smiled and said: "Okay."

Chu Xiaoyun fetched a bucket of water to wash and chop the vegetables, and then put them in the basin Su Wen took out. Add some water and mix well with the bran husk, knead into small balls. During this period, the little guys kept following Chu Xiaoyun's feet around, looking at the basin in his hand and screaming.

The ingredients were finally mixed, Chu Xiaoyun grabbed the ingredients and put them in several food bowls by the roadside. When the little ones saw the food in the basin, they swarmed over and pecked at it.

After Chu Xiaoyun finished serving the little ones, seeing that Su Wen was still cooking, he took out the dirty soap suit he wore during the day to wash.

Early the next morning, Chu Xiaoyun took care of the house and took Su Wen to the yamen. After arriving at the Yamen, he found someone to hand over his official duties during his business trip. When he was still handing over to others, he heard someone say that Yu He had returned.

"Yu He is back?" Chu Xiaoyun asked in surprise. After ten days of recuperation, and Yu He was not there for a few days, Chu Xiaoyun felt as if he hadn't seen Yu He for a century. When I heard that he was back, I was quite surprised for a while.

"Where's the person?" Chu Xiaoyun looked around the arresting room, but saw no one.

"Should I go to the custody side to make records first." Someone said, "Did he just come back from Yunling County, and you are going again. Our arrest house has been a little close to the arrest house in the next county recently." Hearing someone

else Chu Xiaoyun felt that he should go to Yu He to find out about the situation in the neighboring county. After all, Yu He was born and raised in Yunling County, so he should be able to provide some help. In addition, based on his previous relationship with Yu He, he felt that Yu He was a good person. Originally, he was not very worried about the situation here after he left. Now that Yu He is back, it is better for him to continue to follow up on this case, so as to prevent the case from being closed here before he comes back from his own investigation.

Chu Xiaoyun bid farewell to others first, and went to find Yu He in custody. There are a lot of people in the house, and some things are best to find a place outside where no one is around.

When he walked halfway, he ran into Yu He who had returned from the lottery, and before he had time to greet him, Yu He smiled when he saw him: "Brother Chu, how is your injury?"

Chu Xiaoyun also smiled: "It's been fine for a long time. Is this trip going well?"

The two came together, and Yu He said: "It's okay, a group of thieves can make waves. Besides, I'm mainly in charge of handing over, escorting is an errand. Where are you going? "

Chu Xiaoyun pointed to the boulevard on the side: "I'm looking for you, let's take a step over there to talk."

Yu He followed him to the boulevard quite cooperatively: "What's the matter?"

"What happened in the county Have you ever heard of the Hu Wen case in Zhihe Bookstore?" Chu Xiaoyun asked.

"I know this case. It happened a few days before I left. Why, the case hasn't been solved yet?" Yu He asked, "It's a big deal, this kind of case shouldn't be difficult." Chu Xiaoyun said: "It's already

gone It was a crime, the informant died, Yang Yuankai and the others arrested the driver of the bookstore, but the details didn't match up at all."

"Ah?" Yu He was obviously also shocked, "What's going on, please explain carefully."

Chu Xiaoyun talked about the case and his own investigations in the past few days, and finally said: "I'm going to go to the cloud today. Take a look in Ling County, trace the source of the paper, find the workshop where the book was printed, and the relevant personnel."

Yu He heard this and said, "There are many doubts in this case. My old man used to be a forger, and I also know a little bit about it. Let's go, Take me to see the carriage."

Chu Xiaoyun was overjoyed when he heard the words: "That's a good thing, after seeing the carriage, I went to see the body of the reporter. Originally, I wanted to ask the county magistrate to ask the government office for help, but the county magistrate and the others Stopped it, it would be great if you understand the related work."

After taking two steps, Chu Xiaoyun stopped and said, "No, I don't know how long it will take to go, I have to report to the adults first, Take a slow schedule."

"Go, go." Yu He said, "I'll wait for you here. Chu Xiaoyun explained

to the county magistrate about Yu He's return, and focused on explaining Yu He's ability to do things.

"My lord Since there is no way to ask the government office for help, why not ask Detective Yu to examine the corpse quickly. It's a way after all. "Chu Xiaoyun sincerely suggested.

The county magistrate looked at him: "Are you blaming the county for not agreeing to you asking for help from the government office, and even denying your face in front of the county magistrate?" "

Chu Xiaoyun said: "The subordinates dare not. Adults also have difficulties, this subordinate understands. "

The county magistrate snorted and said, "Okay, let him go with you for a re-examination. The business trip to Yunling County will be moved to tomorrow. I will come back to the county tomorrow morning to get the official letter of recommendation. "

"Yes. The subordinates resigned. "Chu Xiaoyun replied, but hesitated to leave.

The county magistrate looked at him suspiciously.

Chu Xiaoyun laughed awkwardly: "My lord, I thought I could go to Yunling County today, so I brought my wife here..."

The county magistrate looked at him and chuckled, "You..."

Then he walked to the desk At the same time, he took out a key from the drawer and handed it to Chu Xiaoyun: "The county government is visiting on official business, and when there are many family members, we need to prepare another room. Now this room is empty, let's take people there." Chu Xiaoyun was overjoyed

, A hasty thanks.

After the county magistrate explained, Chu Xiaoyun hurried to the flower hall and placed Su Wen in the room given to him by the county magistrate, explaining the changes in the matter, and asked Su Wen to rest here, and he would come to see him at noon. Then he hurried back to the boulevard to see Yu He.