Chapter 151 A Trip to the Capital (1)

What Wei Jinghan said was to let Chu Xiaoyun rest for two days, but in fact he wanted Chu Xiaoyun to hand over the official duties during his absence from the county government. So in the next few days, not only did Chu Xiaoyun have no rest, but he was even busier than usual.

After he left, the most trustworthy person was Wang Sanqiang. But Wang Sanqiang is more than loyal, but not flexible enough. He must work harder to teach him and make the handover affairs more detailed.

The day before he left, he took all the policemen to the pier for inspection, and explained the important tasks of the inspection to Wang Sanqiang along the way.

A cargo ship just left the port, Chu Xiaoyun saw the scene and taught: "Even if the cargo ship departing from the port has been inspected by the dock soldiers, if you have any doubts, you can check it again." What, why is the water so deep?"

Looking at the pier again, there was another boat with a rather deep water, and he immediately led people over.

The boats on the pier were also inspected and were about to leave the port. Chu Xiaoyun saw it while walking and said, "Don't let it go."

The ship that was about to leave the port was stopped.

Seeing the ship stop, Chu Xiaoyun turned to ask the soldiers guarding the pier: "What was the ship that left the port carrying?" The

soldier at the port said: "The pots and pans for the kitchen were transported."

"The pots and pans So heavy?" Chu Xiaoyun frowned.

The soldier captain smiled and said, "It's all made of pig iron, so it can't be heavy."

"Pig iron?" Chu Xiaoyun raised his voice suddenly, and asked after a pause, "Where is their destination? Where did they come from?" "

Go to Heading to Hezhou Wharf, coming from Yunling." The soldiers guarding did not know why Chu Xiaoyun was so excited.

"I see." Chu Xiaoyun said and waved his hands, telling the following arresters to follow up quickly, and walked to the boat that was detained, "What is this boat carrying?

" Before he could answer, the boss of the boat nodded and bowed his head to greet him: "Master, this ship is transporting stone materials. The year is coming soon, and I just want to earn some money for the big guys. I hope the master will make it easier for you.

" The boat boss took out a money bag from his pocket and stuffed it into Chu Xiaoyun's hand. Chu Xiaoyun picked up the money bag, shook it in front of the boat boss and threw it back into the boat boss's arms: "Don't do this in front of me."

Saying this, he quickly waved to the arresters behind him: "Search!"

The boat boss followed Some eagerly said in the back: "It is the big family in the north who wants to repair the garden. They bought some large stones from the south and asked the messenger to make it easier. This delays the delivery time. Don't say that the nobles are pursuing it. I can't afford to pay for it." Ah."

The soldier captain's face was not good-looking: "We have checked, and it is indeed stone. Does Chu Butou trust us?" Chu

Xiaoyun suddenly asked: "Where did this ship come from? Where is it going?"

The soldier captain said without hesitation: "Come from Yunling, go to Hezhou."

After speaking, he was also taken aback: "But these two ships are not ships of a chamber of commerce."

Chu Xiaoyun snorted coldly: "Check them all for me. Be careful."

As he spoke, he himself carefully inspected the stones on his boat. At this time, Wang Sanqiang shouted from the side: "Brother, no, boss, this stone is hollow, and there is something hidden in it." Chu Xiaoyun

and the soldier commander at the side all ran towards Wang Sanqiang after hearing this.

Wang Sanqiang was drilling a crack in a rock with his saber at this time. The gap got bigger and bigger, and it was vaguely hollow inside.

Chu Xiaoyun stepped forward, looked at the rock that Wang Sanqiang drilled, and asked someone to find a hammer, and smashed it open with a few hammers. The stone was indeed hollow, and a piece of unrefined pig iron rolled out of it.

Seeing this, Chu Xiaoyun ordered someone to split open some other stones, and sure enough there were pig irons of different sizes hidden inside. Seeing this scene, Chu Xiaoyun ordered the arrest of all the boatmen on board.

Seeing that the matter was exposed, those boatmen drew their swords to fight. The soldiers stationed on the pier rushed over upon hearing the sound and surrounded the cargo ship. Seeing that they could not escape, the boatmen committed suicide one after another.

Looking at the boat full of corpses, the soldier captain who was in charge of the inspection before was dumbfounded: "This... I have never seen such a situation..."

Chu Xiaoyun ignored him, leaving Wang Sanqiang to deal with the aftermath, and went back first Go to Yamen and report to Wei Jinghan.

Chu Xiaoyun reported the situation at the pier to Wei Jinghan, and Wei Jinghan wrote a assisted investigation report, asking all localities to assist in the investigation of the escaped cargo ship, and sent people to chase it along the waterway.

The direction of Hezhou is sailing against the current, so it should be easy to catch up. Just in case, a plan was made to go directly to Hezhou.

Chu Xiaoyun thought that Hejing County would pass through Fangchuan County on the way to Hezhou. Since the waterway in Fangchuan is accessible by people, it cannot be ruled out that the escaped boat took the waterway that ordinary people cannot pass through. Wei Jinghan thought it was reasonable, took out a map, and calculated several unloading points of another water system with Chu Xiaoyun. Finally, I set my sights on Guazhou Wharf, which is the closest to Fangchuan County.

In Hejing County, the enemy has already been frightened, and the other party will definitely use the fastest speed to get rid of the water transportation, so that nothing can disappear and no trace will be eliminated. Avoid being apprehended by Dacheng Shipping.

Originally, Chu Xiaoyun asked for a battle to go to Guazhou, but Wei Jinghan thought it was more important to escort Princess Dongling to the capital, and asked him to continue the original task of escorting Princess Dongling, and leave it to others to go to Guazhou to arrest the ship receiver .

Chu Xiaoyun knew that Wei Jinghan must have his reasons for such an arrangement, so he didn't insist.

So many people died at the pier, an autopsy was required to enter the register; no matter if the boatmen committed suicide by sword, or those who were subdued to commit suicide by taking medicine needed to analyze the ingredients of the medicine. The old butcher was old, and when he heard that more than a dozen people had died, he smiled wryly. But thinking of Yu He at the side, he looked over and said, "I wonder if my lord can ask Detective Yu to help this old man."

Hearing what the old man said, Yu He waved his hands quickly: "Mr. Such a name."

Wei Jinghan said with a smile: "If you can persuade him, the county has no objection."

The old gangster looked at Yu He, and Yu He waved his hand and said, "It doesn't agree with the law."

The old gangster looked at Wei Jinghan again, and Wei Jinghan smiled Said: "Sir, you can accept apprentices."

The old butler said to Yu He: "Your father, Yu Baili, is a well-known wuzuo, and I am embarrassed to be your master, but I heard that there is a replacement for the position of wuzuo in Yunling County. I don't know you Do you still remember the ambition to inherit your father's mantle? If so, I will be cheeky and be your master once."

Hearing this, Yu He's heart moved. Looking at the people around him, everyone nodded to him.

Yu He nodded and said, "I'll accompany you to the dock."

It's done.

Chu Xiaoyun hugged Yu He: "We can work together again."

Yu He also smiled, this is also his long-standing wish. Wei Jinghan was happy to see the success.

When Wang Sanqiang and others came back from the pier, Wei Jinghan asked him to clean up and went to Guazhou pier to find the person who received the goods. Because of the accident at the dock this time, Yu He had to clean up the mess of the corpses of the dead and could no longer go north with Chu Xiaoyun to the capital. Chu Xiaoyun escorted Princess Dongling to the capital alone. Before departure, Yu He went to Honghe Wharf to see Princess Tangling off.

Princess Dongling looked at him: "Do you hate me for hiding my identity from you?"

Yu He thought for a while, then shook his head: "You didn't trap me in injustice."

Princess Dongling smiled when she heard the words: "I hope that one day, you and I can meet in the capital."

Although there is little hope for this scene, Yu He Still nodded.

When the time came, the official ship was about to set sail, and the boatman urged him on board, so Yu He had no choice but to bid farewell to Princess Dongling.

Chu Xiaoyun promised to the people on the shore: "I will take good care of the princess and escort her to Beijing safely."

Yu He smiled.

The capital city and Hejing County cannot be directly navigated to, and it is necessary to switch to land in Jizhou. This place is far away from Hejing County, and Wei Jinghan's arrangement cannot extend here. When they got ashore, they had to hide their identities and move forward without official carriages and horses to pick them up.

Putting on the private carriage and horses that Chu Xiaoyun found, Princess Dongling leaned aside to rest. Chu Xiaoyun asked her if she was tired, and the owner of Dongling County smiled and said: "Our Dongling is full of rolling mountains, so what's so tiring about this little journey."

Chu Xiaoyun discovered that people from different regions in the same era People are still very different. He thought of his little husband, who looked weak and weak, surely he couldn't bear so much hardship.

Everything was safe along the way. Starting from Hejing County, within half a month, the two of them entered the boundary of the capital. Having traveled to so many counties before, Chu Xiaoyun didn't feel that they were any special compared to Hejing County. It was only after entering the capital that he discovered the gap. However, Chu Xiaoyun had no time to appreciate the magnificence of the capital due to official duties. Taking the token from Wei Jinghan, according to Wei Jinghan's words, he sent Princess Dongling to the Ministry of Rites, and his escort mission was considered complete.

Afterwards, officials from the Ministry of Rites introduced him into the palace, and that was out of his control.

After finishing his business, he felt relaxed. However, he doesn't have the time and energy to visit the capital at this time, and there is one more urgent thing for him right now.

He rushed to the Ministry of Punishment and asked about the whereabouts of his little husband and child.

Along the way, Chu Xiaoyun couldn't figure out why he had to ask the Ministry of Punishments about the whereabouts of his husband and children. Isn't the Ministry of Punishment in charge of punishment and enforcement of laws? He and his little husband didn't get involved in this issue. However, Wei Jinghan gave a souvenir in this regard, so he could only go to the Ministry of Criminal Justice to inquire.

Seeing him coming with a letter, the people from the Ministry of Punishment treated him very politely. Several officials received him with different costumes, which confused Chu Xiaoyun. He is a small head arrester in the county government, is it worth the punishment of the Ministry of punishment?

The people from the punishment department chatted with him, and then sent someone to take him into the palace. However, Chu Xiaoyun looked at the man's official uniform, which was different from that of other people in the Ministry of Punishment. Moreover, although the Ministry of Punishment is in charge of punishment, they are all civil servants, but this man still carries a sword.

He endured it a few times, and finally couldn't help but ask. The other party smiled: "I am a member of the Six Doors. The Six Doors are under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Punishment. Doesn't Chu Butou know?" The

affiliation relationship in this area has never been researched by Chu Xiaoyun, but the other party said that, He also understood. But once the confusion is resolved, another confusion arises. He was just going to visit Fulang, and the Ministry of Punishment sent a petty official to take him there, so why bother the people from the Six Doors.

Although Chu Xiaoyun hadn't thought of the relationship between the Ministry of Criminal Justice and the Six Gates before, as far as he knew, the Six Gates was also a very independent yamen. Six doors intervene. Just show him a way, not a big deal.

However, it seemed that he was too ink-stained to ask this question, so Chu Xiaoyun didn't ask any more. Follow the people from Six Doors to meet your little husband. It wasn't until entering the palace that Chu Xiaoyun realized that the people with the six doors could enter and leave the palace freely, and this right was too great.

Chu Xiaoyun walked on the palace road in the palace, and still couldn't believe it: "Why is my husband in the palace?"

He is a small headhunter in the county government, so why detain his family members in the palace?

The six-door arrester who led the way quickly said: "Chu Butou, don't think too much. I heard that your husband is very skilled in making spices. The empress dowager wants to ask him to make some spices. He is very popular with the empress dowager, so the empress dowager let him He's living in the palace."

Chu Xiaoyun still couldn't turn the corner, the nobleman Wei Jinghan mentioned back then was the Queen Mother?

But if it's the queen mother, what does the queen mother want? Is it necessary for her husband, a countryman, to show her shame? Most importantly, how did the Empress Dowager know that her husband knew how to make spices?

Chu Xiaoyun thought of the girl from the capital who went to Hejing County from the capital, but she didn't know who she was. Could it be the princess? Then what kind of identity should Wei Jinghan be? Then think about the fact that royal women can leave the palace at will? The conjecture that the woman was a princess was rejected by him again.

Chu Xiaoyun thought all the way. Probably because the emotions were too obvious, the six gates quickly said: "Chu Butou don't have to think about it, everything will be solved when you see your husband."

Chu Xiaoyun thought it made sense, so he stopped thinking about those things Something he couldn't figure out.

The author has something to say: Thank you for the little angel who voted for me or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2021-01-31 12:07:56~2021-02-01 16:30:08~ Thanks for the

irrigation nutrient solution Little Angel: a 4 bottles;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard