Chapter 159

"Chu Butou, it's like this..." When we got to the place, Zhou Ying just invited someone to sit down, and couldn't wait to tell the story.

Yesterday afternoon, Zhou Ying was checking the remaining belongings with Wei Yuan in the store, when the secret message from a secret post set up by the Gu family in the capital led a person to find her.

It turned out that the person brought by the dark line was the guard of the horse farm secretly set up by the Gu family in Hu State.

The other party showed their identity and asked to find a safe place to talk in detail. Zhou Ying took them to the warehouse where the goods were stored.

Five years ago, in order to help the imperial court tame war horses, Gu Qingyun secretly established a nomadic team in Hu State, responsible for selecting the best horse breeds and raising horses in Hu State. Now that five years have passed, the first batch of horses are ready for use, but Gu Qingyun never went to the racecourse to check the situation after the inspection five years ago. It's fine if Gu Qingyun didn't go, the Gu family didn't even send anyone to inquire, as if they had completely forgotten about it.

Seeing that the horses have grown, how to transport the grown horses back to Dacheng is a top priority. Time couldn't be delayed any longer, the Gu family didn't send anyone to contact, and the steward in charge of the racecourse was so anxious that he had to send a confidant to sneak back to Dacheng to seek advice from the master.

Hejing County is far away from Hu State. In order to contact in an emergency, when forming a horse breeding team in Hu State, Gu Qingyun specially set up a secret sentry to contact the horse breeding team in the relatively northern capital, just in case . This time, the guards of the horse breeding team returned to Dacheng, and according to the agreement many years ago, they directly found the secret post set up by the Gu family in the capital. After contacting the guards of the horse breeding team, the secret agent of the secret sentry brought him to Zhou Ying's shop.

Earlier, when Chu Xiaoyun and Ji Chengyue talked about Hu Guo's troubles to Dacheng, they mentioned that war horses were an important factor that troubled Dacheng's counterattack against Hu Guo. I didn't expect Gu Qingyun to have such ability to build a horse breeding team in Hu country, what a big deal at this time!

If what Zhou Ying said is true, Gu Qingyun's horse team in Hu State has a considerable number of horses, which is very likely to be a major event related to the country's destiny.

A matter that may be related to the fate of the country is definitely a top priority for the Gu family. Chu Xiaoyun couldn't understand why Gu Qingyun never asked questions in the next few years, and the people in the horse team reported a letter from Hu Guoqian, saying that the Gu family's secret agent didn't directly send someone to rush to Hejing County to contact Gu Qingyun. Bringing someone to Zhou Ying, Gu Qingyun's ex-wife who had reconciled, was incredible.

Could it be that Zhou Ying exaggerated?

Chu Xiaoyun asked: "I don't know how many horses the Gu family has raised on the horse farm in Hu country?"

Zhou Ying said: "The first batch is a pilot project, and there are 5,000 horses for slaughter. Besides, there are more than 30,000 horses of different ages on the horse farm now." Waiting for the horses. When this batch of training has results, the people at the racecourse say that the number of horses in the racecourse will eventually reach about 100,000." Chu Xiaoyun didn't understand the meaning of these horses

to the imperial court training cavalry in this era What, but this number is astronomical in terms of the value of the horses alone. This is indeed a major event, Zhou Ying did not alarmist. Chu Xiaoyun was even more surprised, why didn't the Gu family's secret agent rush to Hejing County in such an emergency!