Chapter 115

After Chu Xiaoyun arranged all this, he sent someone to the nearby post building to deliver a message back to the Yamen, telling him where he is now. The centurion who went to spread the news added before leaving: "Remember, don't reveal the fact that Yu He was arrested."

Chu Xiaoyun didn't pay attention to the little tricks of the guards. Although he didn't know what happened, he was still willing to believe in Yu He and that his partner didn't kill anyone based on how he got along with him for more than half a year.

The catcher who went to deliver the news came back not long after leaving, Chu Xiaoyun was quite surprised: "So fast?"

The catcher said: "Captain, I didn't go to the post building."

Chu Xiaoyun was puzzled: " Why?"

"Not long after I left the inn, I saw the post building sending a message to let you go back to the yamen. Yu He's father went to the county yamen to beat the drums, and now my lord is waiting to be promoted." The messenger said quickly.

"What?" The centurion jumped up from the chair at once, and his reaction was much quicker and more violent than Chu Xiaoyun's. "He still dares to go to the Yamen to beat the drums? Are you sure?"

Although Chu Xiaoyun was shocked, his tone was always gentle. : "Uncle Yu went to the county government to beat drums? Did he really stay in Hejing County without returning to Yunling County? Did he know that Yu He was regarded as a murderer?

" Answering Chu Xiaoyun's question: "It should be. The order from the posthouse made it very clear that Uncle Yu did go to the Yamen to beat the drums. As for the other situations, the information sent by the posthouse did not say, so it is not clear yet."

Chu After understanding the situation, Xiaoyun thought for a while and said, "Withdraw! Leave two brothers here to guard, and the rest will follow me back to the Yamen.

" It was difficult for the centurion to understand that he was about to leave. He wanted to blame Chu Xiaoyun, but Chu Xiaoyun didn't have time to talk to him.

Chu Xiaoyun was about to go back to the county government office, so the centurion kept a few people at the Tongfu Inn, and took the others to the county government office with Chu Xiaoyun.

On the way, Chu Xiaoyun ordered the arrester to rush to Qian Zhu's wife's natal home, and said: "We must take him back to the county government as soon as possible safely. After arriving at the county government, let his wife go to the house first to identify the body." "

Yes ." The policeman who received the order led away.

When Chu Xiaoyun led people back to the county government office, Wei Jinghan sat upright in the hall, with the words "Mingjing" hanging above his head. Yu He's father was standing under the hall, and the servants on both sides were ready with water and fire sticks.

The promotion personnel of the Hejing County Court have arrived and are just waiting to be promoted.

Chu Xiaoyun stepped into the courtroom, saluted Wei Jinghan with a saber in his hand, "I have seen you, sir."

Although there is a gap between the guard battalion and the Hejing county government, court etiquette is indispensable. When the centurion stepped into the county office, he still saluted Wei Jinghan.

When Father Yu saw Chu Xiaoyun stepping into the courtroom, it was as if he had seen a savior. He forgot the court etiquette for a while, and walked two steps excitedly to Chu Xiaoyun and held Chu Xiaoyun's hand tightly: "Nephew Chu, Yu He was wronged, he must be wronged. He just wants to pay back. I am innocent, and it is absolutely impossible for me to kill. You are good brothers who entered the arrest room together and walked all the way. You have to trust him. You have to help him." Seeing the scene in front of him, the centurion said with a sneer: "On the

court He even dared to collude in public. Since Butou Chu is Yu He's good brother, should he avoid this interrogation?"

Wei Jinghan in the hall saw the scene in the hall, and then slapped the gavel suddenly: "People in the hall must not make noise, Don't obstruct the arresting house from handling the case!"

As a person who also eats public meals in the Yamen, Yu's father came to his senses and realized how inappropriate his behavior just now was. He hurriedly bowed his hands to Chu Xiaoyun and saluted: "Chu Butou, it was the little old man who was rude just now."

Chu Xiaoyun didn't want to offend anyone, so he handed Yu's father a salute and said, "Master Wei, as the official of a parent, will know clearly. He will never let a criminal go unpunished, and he will never wrong an innocent person." The

centurion Seeing that he couldn't find anything and couldn't continue to play, he urged Wei Jinghan to be promoted.

Chu Xiaoyun said: "When will my lord be promoted, it's not up to the people in the guard battalion to make irresponsible remarks, right? Dacheng has always had a clear position in civil and military affairs. Could it be that the centurion has other ideas?" The centurion was dismissed by Chu

Xiaoyun He was speechless, and could only say "You—" in annoyance.

Faced with the centurion's urging, Wei Jinghan was not in a hurry. He was waiting for Chu Xiaoyun to come back to be promoted, of course not just waiting for Chu Xiaoyun to come back.

Seeing this, Chu Xiaoyun ignored the centurion who was watching and walked towards Wei Jinghan. He briefly explained the situation in the morning to Wei Jinghan in a low voice, and put the investigation record on the case in front of Wei Jinghan.

Wei Jinghan listened to Chu Xiaoyun's report, read the records, and understood the whole incident, so he took a picture of the gavel.

"Ascension to the hall!" Following Wei Jinghan's crisp and vigorous voice, the hall suddenly became solemn.

"Wei——wu——" the servants in the hall held water and fire sticks and shouted Tang Wei in unison.

Wei Jinghan patted the gavel again: "Who is in the hall, why are you beating the drums?"

Yu's father came out and said, "Return to your lord, little old Yu Baili, the reason for beating the drums today is because I heard that my son Yu He was accused of murder. The little old man purposely came here to complain. The youngest Yu He is a Yamen policeman, he will never break the law knowingly and kill people for no reason. He must have been wronged."

Before Wei Jinghan could speak, the centurion on the side sneered and said, "I will definitely not know the law and break the law? Your son was caught by us at the murder scene, and there are all witnesses and evidences. Besides, your son has been hesitating about why he went near the deceased's house. If there is no ghost in your heart, why did you come here? As a policeman, if you know the law and break the law, you should be punished more."

The last sentence of the centurion was said to Wei Jinghan.

Father Yu asked back confidently: "You said you were arrested, but you saw my son kill someone?"

The centurion sneered and said, "He was holding a murder knife in his hand, and the knife was still bleeding. Isn't that enough to explain it?"

Yu's father said, "Of course it's not enough to explain it. He's a fast arrester, and it's only natural for him to check the deadly weapon."

Yu's father deserves to be a man of the yamen, and come to me with the centurion. Go, don't fall behind.

Hearing this, Wei Jinghan patted the gavel: "Centurion, are you asking the question or am I asking the question? How about you come and sit in my seat?"

Captain Renyong of the guard battalion was only rank nine, and the county magistrate Wei Jinghan In any case, it is also the seventh rank. Lieutenant Renyong should be a bit humble in Wei Jinghan's place, let alone a centurion. The centurion also became dizzy for a moment, and only after hearing Wei Jinghan's words did he realize that he had overstepped. Ushering in the courtroom is no joke, he was frightened into a cold sweat, hurriedly bowed his hands to Wei Jinghan, and said again and again: "My lord is not to blame for usurping a lowly position." He stepped back as he spoke, not daring to speak casually

.

After dismissing the centurion, Wei Jinghan said to Yu's father: "Just now you said that Yu He just wanted to clear your name and would never kill you. What do you mean?

" I was speechless for a while.

The centurion couldn't help sneering at Father Yu's deflated look.

"Since you can't explain what you said just now, and you think your son has been wronged, then we will call your son to confront him in court." Wei Jinghan said again.

"This..." Father Yu hesitated for a moment, and finally bowed deeply to Wei Jinghan. "Thank you sir."

Not long after, the guard brought Yu He to the court. When Yu He saw his father, he was taken aback for a moment, and then knelt down with a "plop": "My son is not filial, and I have brought trouble on my father." Father Yu stepped forward and hugged his son, unable to bear it

. Weeping: "It's because of my father that I have troubled you."

Wei Jinghan patted the gavel lightly: "Quiet, the courtroom is not a place for you to express love!"

Seeing that Wei Jinghan didn't look partial, the centurion felt relieved and also No longer interrupting in a hurry, but just quietly watching the fun from the sidelines.

Yu's father said: "Son, you are such a kind person. I don't believe that you will kill someone. You tell my father, did you kill that person?" Yu He shook his head: "My son didn't kill anyone

!

" You are all here, how dare you argue?!" The centurion immediately broke the decision he had just made, and couldn't help shouting again. After being glared at by Wei Jinghan, he hurriedly backed away.

"Since you didn't kill anyone, how do you explain what happened last night?" Wei Jinghan asked.

Yu He repeated his answer from last night. The centurion couldn't help but wanted to interrupt again, remembering Wei Jinghan's stare at him just now, he didn't dare to do it again.

"Since you are so stubborn, let me ask you, your father should have returned to Yunling County long ago, why is he still staying in Hejing County now? In order to deceive others, you quit the post station, but stayed in Tongfu Inn, and What is the purpose?" Wei Jinghan asked.

The centurion didn't know there was such a reason, seeing Yu He was speechless by the question, he felt a burst of pride in his heart.

After listening to Wei Jinghan's question, Yu He was silent for a moment and said: "My father's stay in Jing County is a private matter and has nothing to do with this case."

After hearing this, Wei Jinghan said indifferently: "You think this county is a fool? You can't explain the relationship clearly Don't regret it when the trial is over!"

Wei Jinghan patted the gavel again and said to Yu's father, "Yu Baili, as a government official in Yunling County, you will not return after the official term..."

Yu He slammed his head on the ground. Kowtow: "My lord, one of the subordinates is responsible for the work. This matter has nothing to do with my father, and I hope my lord will let my father go back to Yunling County!" Wei Jinghan was very annoyed that Yu He was so stubborn, and

Chu Xiaoyun listened even more impatient. But apart from Wei Jinghan's order and the discovery of the case, as a police officer, he can't intervene in court. I can only look at Yu He with eyes full of meaning, hoping that he can explain all this clearly.

But Yu He avoided his gaze, and still kept silent; Yu's father also had a complicated and hesitant expression on his face, which made Chu Xiaoyun feel anxious and confused.

At this time, a policeman came to report: "My lord, the deceased Qian Zhu's wife Xu and his son Qian Cheng have brought them here." After a pause, he continued:

"She has already gone to Wuzuo's room to identify the corpse, and the deceased is indeed hers." Husband Qian Zhu."

This is a new opportunity, and Wei Jinghan said: "Pass on Qian Xu and Qian Cheng." The

police quickly brought Qian Xu and Qian Cheng to the court, and Qian Xu cried all the way In the courtroom, Qian Cheng also had a sad face. The mother and son visited Wei Jinghan.

"My lord, my husband died unjustly, and I hope you will make the decision for him." Qian Xu couldn't help sniffling, saying these words intermittently.

Wei Jinghan frightened the gavel, and asked: "Qian Xu, Qian Cheng, the soldiers of the guard battalion heard shouts when they were patrolling the city last night. They found Yu He, the arresting officer of the county government, at the scene where your husband and father died. You are at the scene holding a murder weapon. Someone pointed out that Yu He killed your relatives, and now Yu He is in the hall, do you recognize Yu He?" Qian Xu

and Qian Cheng, who were kneeling in the hall, walked around the courtroom, Then it fixed on Yu He. When Qian Xushi saw Yu He, he yelled and rushed towards Yu He who was kneeling beside him, and said in a stern voice: "It's you, so you killed my husband! Ever since you went to find my husband, he has been out of his mind. Yesterday he asked us to go back to my mother's house to have a look, and I felt something was wrong, I didn't expect it, I didn't expect it..."

Qian Xu cried and beat Yu He in turn.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord vote or irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2020-11-22 01:44:43~2020-11-22 22:26:40~Thank you for the irrigation

nutrient solution Little Angel: 1 bottle of 1046;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!