Chapter 166

Not long after they broke through, a servant who was serving in Gu Qingyun's room followed up. Deng Xing was very surprised: "Why did you follow?"

The servants of the Gu family who did not know martial arts were basically killed the first time they encountered the assassin.

The boy was afraid and said: "When those assassins stabbed me just now, I happened to be on a ridge and fell. When they saw me fall, they probably thought that I was dead after stabbing me. Guard Deng, let me follow You go together, at the critical moment, maybe I can help you a little bit."

Deng Xing squeezed the sword in his hand, and finally put it down: "Well, you take the road and lure the assassin away for us." "

What... What?" The boy asked in disbelief.

"This is what you can help with now." Deng Xing stared at the other party sharply, "What is more important than saving your son's life?" Under Deng Xing's gaze,

the boy had no choice but to go to the main road . Perform the task of distracting the assassin.

Seeing the boy leave, for the sake of safety, Deng Xing did not take the nearest avenue, but took Gu Qingyun to a small path where Gu's family had buried organs.

Along the way, Deng Xing carried Gu Qingyun on his back. Half a mile away, Gu Qingyun suddenly felt his hands were wet, and when he picked them up, they were covered with blood.

"Deng Xing, are you injured?" Gu Qingyun remembered the sword when he broke through just now, "You let me down, and I will go by myself." Deng Xing

said: "Young master, it's just a small injury, it's not a big deal. I'll carry you, It's faster than you walking by yourself!"

Gu Qingyun's tears flowed down immediately.

Deng Xingdao: "My lord, don't cry, the subordinates will definitely send you to the Gu family's farm."

He put his hands on a cushion and lifted Gu Qingyun up: "The assassins will catch up later, and the subordinates will hold them back. You must hurry up and don't stop." "Don't talk nonsense, we want to go

together ..." Gu Qingyun was speechless.

A smile appeared on Deng Xing's suffering face: "My lord, you are kind-hearted. You are a person who does great things. You must live well. You helped me redeem Yanzhi's great kindness. Deng Xing will never forget it. I swore, In this life, I will go through fire and water as the son, and I will not hesitate!"

However, the heavens did not favor them, and the assassin chased after them less than five miles away from the Gu family farm. Seeing the assassins chasing after them, both Gu Qingyun and Deng Xing knew that all the guards of the Gu family must have been killed.

Looking at the ghost in front of him, Deng Xing was very calm. He put Gu Qingyun down, and said in a low voice: "Young master, I will hold them back for a while, and you run while you have time. Run as soon as possible!"

Deng Xing gently pushed Gu Qingyun, triggering the mechanism to separate Gu Qingyun from him. To himself and the assassin who was chasing him: "My lord, run!"

After saying that, he turned around and raised his sword and went up to meet the assassin who was chasing him.

"Deng Xing——" Gu Qingyun stood on the ravine and broke away, and kept moving to the wooden bridge of the farm and shouted.

"My lord, run—" Deng Xing shouted while swinging his sword to meet the enemy. These are the last words he left to Gu Qingyun.

All the guards of the Gu family were killed, and Deng Xing alone was powerless in the face of many killers. When the assassin's sword passed through Deng Xing's body, Gu Qingyun burst into tears. The mechanism of the trail can withstand it for a while, this place is not far from the Gu Family Farm, he wants to run quickly, run quickly... Suddenly, a figure appeared in front of him, it was the boy who followed them just now.

"You—" Gu Qingyun's eyes stared straight.

"I'm not as stupid as him. I lost my life for nothing for the lives of others," said the boy.

"Aren't you taking the big road?" Gu Qingyun stepped back.

"Huh." The boy laughed, "How could I meet you, Young Master, when I walked on the main road." "

How did you come in?" Deng Xing had already triggered the mechanism just now, breaking the connection of the wooden bridge on the valley.

"Of course I stepped up first while you were saying goodbye." The boy smiled, "Young master, don't back up, or you will fall down. Stand on the bridge head of the ravine again, and the boy presses the switch to start again.

" Connected to the small bridge connecting the valley. The assassins from the other side stepped on the bridge and blocked Gu Qingyun's retreat.

"You——" Gu Qingyun looked at the boy in disbelief.

The boy tore off his head The cloth towel was removed, and the servant's attire was removed. The black-clothed assassin behind him stepped forward and respectfully said to the servant: "Congratulations, master! "

Gu Qingyun's eyes widened.

The servant called master said to Gu Qingyun: "Young Master Gu, let me borrow your clothes. "

Gu Qingyun looked at the other party in surprise.

The man in black said: "Master, he is already meat on the chopping board, so why be polite to him.

The boy said: "Shut up, be more polite to Mr. Gu. " Mr. Gu, it's fine if you don't want to borrow your clothes, then tell me, what should I pay attention to when I go to Gu's farm? "

Gu Qingyun understood instantly, he took two steps back and ran towards the small bridge.

Jump down this ravine and he dies. As long as he died like this, these people's plots would not succeed. But he, who has no strength to restrain a chicken, is no match for those men in black with outstanding martial arts. The moment he jumped down, he was pulled back.

"Since Mr. Gu refuses to cooperate, don't blame me."

During the conversation, the servant did not know when there were a few more silver needles in his hand. The servant looked at the silver needles in his hand and said with a smirk: "Mr. Gu, don't you want to?" Say it, and they will let you say it too. Offended."

Then, three silver needles pierced Gu Qingyun's head in different places.

At the bridgehead of the valley, Gu Qingyun held his head and let out a shrill cry, which gradually subsided after a while.

"And then?" Chu Xiaoyun asked.

"Then?" Gu Qingyun showed a pale smile, "I don't know what happened afterwards. Just before you came in, I heard what the lady said, that the counterfeit later appeared in the farm pretending to be me and returned to Gu's house. It was the silver needle that made me lose my mind, and I answered every question they had. They successfully tricked me."

Zhou Ying on the side listened to Gu Qingyun's story, reached out to hold Gu Qingyun's hand, and couldn't stop crying down. Gu Qingyun held Zhou Ying's hand with his backhand, wiped away the tears on her face with the other hand, and said distressedly: "My lady, don't cry, it's all over.

" Task, I had to open my mouth to interrupt this warm scene. He was unwilling: "Master Gu, don't you remember what happened later?"

If Gu Qingyun's memory is only here, even though they figured out the truth about Gu Qingyun's being dropped, they still couldn't figure out the identity of the other party. , and the purpose of exchanging him.

Logically speaking, the other party has successfully replaced Gu Qingyun's identity, why didn't he kill him; how did the delirious Gu Qingyun escape from the clutches of the devil? These questions require Gu Qingyun to remember what happened later.

Gu Qingyun comforted Zhou Ying, and then slowly replied: "That's not true. After the guy inserted the silver needle into my head, I was in so much pain that I passed out. I don't know how he got involved with the Gu family. It was already three days later. But after waking up, I can remember a thing or two." "When I woke up

, I was in a darkened secret room, and I don't know where it was. At that time, I was unconscious , the person in charge of guarding on the other side did not shy away from chatting with me."

Hearing that Gu Qingyun still remembered what happened after being inserted with the silver needle, Chu Xiaoyun breathed a sigh of relief. Listen carefully to Gu Qingyun's memories.

"Brother, it's been three days. This man is still in a coma. Even if he wakes up, he's a lunatic. The place where he's being held is also on the water. Even if he wakes up, he can still escape there. As for us, should we guard it?" asked a younger guard.

Another guard echoed, "That's right, according to me, if the master enters Gu's house, he should be killed forever." "

What do you know? The master said, it's still useful to keep him." The guard said, "Originally, the master planned to kill this kid after entering Gu's house, um—" the

eldest brother said and made a gesture of wiping his neck: "Fortunately, he didn't do it yet."

"What's going on?" The two younger brothers listened excitedly .

"The master has been serving that kid for half a year, and he has already mastered many of his living habits. I dare not say that I have learned 10% of the way of speaking and doing things, but I have learned 90% of it on my own. Entering Gu's house, he was still repeatedly beaten by his mother-in-law. I couldn't answer the question, so I had to pretend to be overly frightened and avoid it. Especially when I first met this boy and that woman, I was interrogated a lot and almost showed my feet. The master said that he must be kept. What is the emergency? If you don't know the situation, you can ask again. Besides, if you really show your feet and have this kid as a hostage in your hand, I will see who in the Gu family dares to act rashly! Don't talk about the Gu family, I'm afraid that the big Chengdu will be wary." The elder brother sees the younger brother With expressions of admiration on their faces, they told them all about what they knew.

"So that's the case, the master is clever." All the guards flattered.

"This kid's wife is so smart?" One of the guards doubted, "Didn't the master fall into his wife? It is said that this kid's wife is a well-known beauty in the nearby counties and counties." There was a wretched smile as he spoke

.

The eldest brother slapped him: "What are you thinking! The master wants to achieve dominance, you think you are all like you, full of dirty things." Then he touched his chin: "It's not that the master has never coveted the beauty

of his mother-in-law. But that girl is so powerful, the master was afraid of revealing his secrets, the first time he met her face-to-face and was questioned, he was speechless. Later, when he looked at her, he was so guilty that he didn't have the time to think about it. Now he's looking for it I was so frightened that I felt sorry for my daughter-in-law and slept in separate rooms."

"Tsk, what a pity." The guard outside the door sighed regretfully.

The delirious Gu Qingyun staggered up and wanted to leave, but accidentally tripped and fell to the ground. The conversation outside the house stopped abruptly, and someone walked in.