Chapter 29

The beds in the county government office are just for emergencies, and the environment is also very simple. It is said to be a bed, but it is actually just a wooden board supported by four legs. The cabinet assigned to each person is right next to the bed. Chu Xiaoyun entered the room late, others had picked out other beds, so he could only use the bed in the corner. But for Chu Xiaoyun, if he was the first to come in, he might choose this bed too.

The newly recruited policemen are all in the same room, so they have to go to the room to change when they receive the soap clothes. Everyone was there, and the room was noisy and lively. But when everyone saw Chu Xiaoyun coming in, the voice in the room suddenly became quieter. The people who had gathered to chat were scattered, only occasional sporadic conversations.

Chu Xiaoyun was not surprised at all, he changed his clothes in the room and carefully put his clothes in the cabinet.

The clinical policeman teased him: "It's not my wife's clothes, why are you so careful?"

Chu Xiaoyun smiled and said, "It's really made by my wife."

The man said enviously: "Your wife is really good, and her craftsmanship is very good. Unlike my daughter-in-law, who can't do needlework well. I don't know how I married her in the first place."

When others looked away from him, the clinic not only rushed to talk to him, but also spoke quite openly. So much so that Chu Xiaoyun was surprised. This person is quite different. It was only later that I found out that he was recruited from a neighboring county. No wonder he didn't know the "prestige" of the original owner.

"Then she must have other advantages." Chu Xiaoyun said with a smile.

"You're really right. Apart from not being able to do needlework, my daughter-in-law is also good at housework and farm work. Everyone in our place praises her for her ability." The clinical policeman had a happy and proud look on his face.

"My name is Yu He, what's your name?" Lin Lin asked his daughter-in-law after boasting, "We are destined to be next to each other, let's get to know each other."

"Chu Xiaoyun." Chu Xiaoyun dressed neatly, picked up his saber and replied, "Let's go, everyone else is going."

The two walked a little behind, and when they reached the entrance of the school grounds, Catcher Yang just walked in .

"Hello Catcher Yang." Yu He greeted.

Yang Butou nodded indifferently, and walked two steps side by side with them, Yang Butou suddenly said: "Don't think that you can sit back and relax after wearing this suit. Wherever you come and go. People like you can also sneak in. I don't know why the county magistrate was blindfolded by you."

Chu Xiaoyun was not annoyed, but just replied lightly: "Thank you for the reminder, Mr. Chu I must do my best."

Yang Bu hit a soft nail on his head, feeling bored, he let out a cold snort and sped up the pace and walked forward.

Seeing Catcher Yang walking away, Yu He on the side heard a little strange: "Capturer Yang seems to be a bit prejudiced against you."

Chu Xiaoyun said without any twists and turns: "You think too much, Catcher Yang is strict with me ."

In the school grounds, the original headhunters stood in five rows, and the new recruits stood in one row. According to the old rules in the officialdom, he welcomed the new colleagues, and then talked about the responsibilities and scope of work of the police. People who are not resting and muting should click Mao before the end of Mao every day. Unless there are special circumstances, after midnight, the school will gather for morning exercises until 4:00 a.m., and then have breakfast and rest for two quarters of an hour.

The county government officers were divided into five teams, with the old leading the new ones, and the ten new recruits were divided into teams of two. The officers were familiar with official duties. After breakfast and rest, the five teams of arresters each performed their own duties. Two teams stayed behind at the county government office, and one team was in charge of maneuvering. When the remaining three groups have no case tasks, they are responsible for patrolling the main streets and alleys of the county to maintain law and order. Before the inspection starts, inspect in turn according to the divided area.

After talking about the business, Yang Butou changed the subject: "Some of our newly recruited colleagues are well-known. In Hejing County, they are known as the King of Hades, and the world can't avoid them. Listening to this name, everyone knows that he used to be famous. What are you doing? I just want to say here, no matter what the reason is for you to sneak in, you have to abide by my rules when you come to my territory. Please restrain me from those hooligan behaviors in the past." All

eyes They all looked at Chu Xiaoyun, only Yu He who was standing in front of Chu Xiaoyun still didn't know why. I am not like this, why do everyone look at me. He stood restlessly and looked around at the people around him, only to realize that everyone's eyes were not on him, but on Chu Xiaoyun behind him. Thinking of Yang Butou's words and deeds at the entrance of the school just now, he realized that he was targeting Chu Xiaoyun.

He quietly turned his head and glanced at Chu Xiaoyun. Such humiliation is really unbearable, and I don't know how Chu Xiaoyun will react.

Chu Xiaoyun's face was still calm, as if Yang Butou was not talking about him, nor was he the one everyone was looking at.

After the morning meeting, it's morning exercise. Although everyone has a bit of kung fu, the morning exercises are all uniform moves in the yamen.

Catcher Yang called someone to perform on stage, and the others followed suit below. He walked back and forth, inspecting the practice situation. Pay special attention to new recruits.

Chu Xiaoyun stood at the end of the newcomer queue, and Yang Butou stood beside him, constantly criticizing him, looking for him.

After the practice was finally over, everyone dispersed in twos and threes to eat in the dining hall. Yu He looked around, stretched out his hand and patted Chu Xiaoyun's shoulder: "Brother, amazing!"

He said with a thumbs up gesture.

Chu Xiaoyun looked around and looked at his evasive and contemptuous eyes, and said to Yu He: "You know all about it, and you dare to talk to me? Are you afraid that I will affect you and implicate you?"

Yu He frowned: "I don't know what they mean, I believe in my own feelings. After getting along with you, I think you are not bad." Chu Xiaoyun smiled: "Thank you." The

two

talked Walking to the dining room, everyone was already eating when they entered. Seeing them come in, the atmosphere became a little dull again.

Halfway through the meal, Fang Lingfeng came in and found Chu Xiaoyun: "My lord told you to go to the study room later, and you go directly to the study room after eating. Over here in the arresting room, I will ask Catcher Yang to explain later." Chu Xiaoyun recalled

yesterday After hearing this, the county magistrate asked him to go to Zhang's mansion to attend Zhang Cheng's funeral together.

After Fang Lingfeng left, Chu Xiaoyun slammed and ate the food left in the bowl, got up and said to Yu He, "Brother Yu, I have something to do today, so I can't go on tour with you. Sorry.

" Standing with Yu He, they were assigned to the same street patrol team.

Yu He naturally recognized Fang Lingfeng, after all, he was one of the examiners that day. Seeing that Chu Xiaoyun was wronged in the school grounds earlier, he took the grievances for him, but he didn't expect that he had such a relationship in the county government.

After Fang Lingfeng left, the people at the table next to him came over and said to Yu He: "How about it, didn't you expect it? Don't be so sentimental, he has something to do with it, you don't, and we are not the same way." Yu He planed two mouthfuls of rice and put down his

chopsticks He said: "Whether he has a relationship or not has nothing to do with me. I only talked to him a few words, and I didn't think about establishing a relationship."

The man next to him saw that he was bored, and sat back in his seat.

When Chu Xiaoyun came to the county magistrate's study, the county magistrate said to him, "Follow this county and go to Zhang Cheng's mansion." "

Yes, my lord." Chu Xiaoyun replied.

The county magistrate looked at him: "Did Catcher Yang show you off?"

Chu Xiaoyun said lightly: "Fortunately, it's not fresh."

The county magistrate smiled and said, "That's fine. I'll be in Zhang's house later, no matter what you think is strange, you can see it."

Chu Xiaoyun nodded in response Said: "Yes."

The white silk fluttered, and there was a burst of sorrow and joy. The Zhang Mansion after the rain did seem to have such a sad atmosphere.

Seeing the county magistrate's sedan chair arriving, the gatekeeper of Zhang's mansion sang inward: "The county magistrate has arrived—"

Zhang Cheng's wife went out to greet her: "My lord came to the humble house to see off the husband who died tragically. The women have filial piety, I hope you will forgive me if I miss you."

The magistrate said: "Young Madam, you don't need to be too polite."

Then he motioned to the master to give the gift: "I hope that the young lady and Master Zhang will get out of their grief as soon as possible."

Zhang Cheng With the support of the maidservant, the wife wiped her tears with a handkerchief, nodded continuously, but couldn't say a word, with a look of uncontrollable emotion.

The county magistrate said: "Let's go and visit Mr. Zhang."

Zhang Cheng's wife nodded and beckoned someone to ask Pei to come in to entertain the magistrate and his party, and take them to see Mr. Zhang Cheng.

The Zhang family has a big business, passing by the mourning hall, but it feels deserted. Chu Xiaoyun took a second look, only to realize that it was because of the absence of filial sons and virtuous grandchildren crying for funerals. At this point, Chu Xiaoyun was a little puzzled. According to reason, ancient times attached great importance to blood. What about? From the fact that Zhang Cheng bought Su Wen, it can be seen that Zhang Cheng is definitely not the kind of person who loves his wife so much that he does not want offspring. On the contrary, he bought Su Wen because he liked his dark red pregnancy mole.

Chu Xiaoyun felt that this family could not be pondered over, and the more pondered over it, the more interesting it became. However, what the county magistrate said was obvious, and there was a dog-headed military division by his side, so Chu Xiaoyun didn't reveal anything.

Master Zhang is a tall and thin old man. I don't know if it was originally like this, or because he lost his son when he was old, and the white-haired man gave away the black-haired man. Now he looks haggard, which is the complete opposite of Zhang Cheng's image with a big waist and a round belly and a fleshy face. At this moment, he was sitting alone in the high hall, watching the guests come and go, expressionless. The only son died, and there are no descendants left. For the rest of his life, life and death are not so important.

Pei Jin bowed and said: "Master, the county magistrate sees you coming." The

county magistrate looked at Zhang Cheng's father and sighed: "My condolences, old man."

Master Zhang mechanically turned his head to look at the county magistrate, but did not get up , I just got up and said, "Your Excellency has a heart."

It is also an anecdote that the people can't afford to be an official. If the law is strictly followed, it will be a violation of the penalty if it is pursued. The county magistrate didn't seem to care too much. He took a bunch of incense from the servant and lit it. He nodded to Master Zhang and walked out of the mourning hall. The master also went out together. Seeing this, Chu Xiaoyun hurriedly followed.

Sometimes Chu Xiaoyun even wanted to ask the county magistrate if he, like himself, also came from the modern society. He always felt that he was different from the traditional ancient officials. But it's good to have this kind of thought in your head, it's too stupid to ask.

Pei Jin, who led the way, led them to the hall.

Many yamen officials had already gathered in the hall, when they saw the county magistrate, they all fell silent and got up: "I have seen you, sir." "You are

welcome." The county magistrate said, "I am not in the county yamen right now, colleagues do not need to be formal. "

Thank you, sir." Everyone replied, but no one sat down.

The county magistrate approached the county magistrate, cupped his hands and said to the county magistrate: "Your Excellency has a lot of opportunities in your calendar, so you have to come before you. Even if you do, you should let someone know in advance. I will wait for you at the door." The county magistrate looked at his beard

. The county magistrate, who was starting to turn pale, sighed lightly: "This is Zhang's mansion, you and I are both guests. How can the county magistrate be so courteous?" The county magistrate's face turned pale and red, red and

red again white.

After drinking some snacks and tea in the hall, suddenly there was a cry of sorrow and joy, which was to send off the soul. Everyone left the hall and went to the mourning hall. Sorrows burst out, the servants cried, and the monks recited the Dharma, and the atmosphere of sadness was overwhelming for a while. At the climax of the French ceremony, a servant dressed as a guard avoided the crowd in the smoke, and hurried into the mourning hall from behind the pillars, completely ignoring that his master's funeral was going on at the moment. This person immediately caught Chu Xiaoyun's attention.

Standing opposite, Chu Xiaoyun, through the lingering smoke, saw the nurse walking up to Zhang Cheng's wife, and whispered to her.

Zhang Cheng's wife covered her face with the loose sleeves of her filial piety dress, so she couldn't see her expression clearly. The nursing home whispered a few words to Zhang Cheng's wife, and left in a hurry.

The author has something to say: Three more today. Thanks for the support!