Chapter 184

In the Qilian Valley, the horses neighed, and Zhuang Di led the army in front of the battle. He knew that the final battle between himself and the King of the Right Sickle had come.

The young emperor has iron-blooded wrists, great talent and great strategy, step by step to recover the rights encroached by the kings, and gradually stand at the pinnacle of power. Even if he doesn't want to admit it, and he doesn't want to face the reality, he already knows in his heart that King Yan's situation is over, and he also knows that Dacheng's choice of a young emperor is the right choice for Guotai Minan.

However, the grace of saving life and rebuilding must be repaid. For the great cause of King Yan, he, Zhuang Di, will go through fire and water.

Therefore, his banker tried his best to support King Yan, knowing that he could do nothing; in the face of the long-standing decline, he did not hesitate to take his own life, but also tried his best to protect King Yan's life.

Before entering Beijing, King Yan summoned him for a secret talk. Zhuang Di put aside his illusions, calmly analyzed the current situation to King Yan, and proposed a strategy to seek peace and surrender to the emperor.

King Yan smiled sadly: "It's always been a winner and a loser. Ever since I had the idea of ​​seeking a high position, there is no other way to go. Either I will win the position and benefit the people; or I will die. There has never been a rebellious person who has failed and retreated unscathed."

Zhuang Di calmly said: "No, father, you still have a third way to go."

Zhuang Di analyzed the current situation of Dacheng to King Yan, saying To abolish Concubine Wang Xian, who was in the cold palace but recruited Su Wen to accompany him in the palace, and the eldest prince who was not deprived of his title because of this; when it comes to the understanding of royalists such as Wei Jinghan, the son of the Taifu, whom he knew in Hejing County; of course, the most important thing is, if Yan The king has no threat to the emperor, and he can also avoid the threat of the Hu people who are looming in front of him.

"How could the emperor believe that I have no threat at all." King Yan had no expectations at all.

"What if I want to go to war?" Zhuang Di said.

King Yan was stunned for a long time, then tremblingly said: "Di'er..."

"Father don't need to be sad, this minister is also for the safety of my father and brothers, for the safety of our half a million brothers and their wives and children; for the safety of my Dacheng people I can live and work in peace and contentment." Zhuang Di said indifferently.

"I am a majestic prince, how can I let you die for me!" Yan Wang shook his head and refused to agree. "If you really have to die to avoid the emperor's concerns, I am willing to go to the battlefield in person." "The prince

does not consider himself, but also considers the millions of people in the fiefdom of King Yan." Zhuang Di said in a low voice.

King Yan hugged Zhuang Di and cried loudly.

"I only ask my father for one thing."

"Say it."

"Yue'er and I have no heirs, she is still young, please ask my father to choose another son-in-law for her to protect her forever."

Yue'er is Zhuang Di's original match.

King Yan cried very loudly.

...

Memories flashed across his heart, and Zhuang Di's expression was solemn.

Standing on the front line here today, as long as he leads the army to keep the King Yousian's troops to the north of the Qilian Valley, the mission of him and his 100,000 soldiers will be completed. He has a lot of reluctance to let go of his brothers who have followed him for many years, but he also knows that when King Yan took that step, there is no turning back. Without their sacrifices, the young emperor would not be able to lift his guard against King Yan. For the sake of himself and the parents and relatives of the hundreds of thousands of soldiers, and for the chance of rebirth for the hundreds of thousands of followers under King Yan in the south, Zhuang Di, even though he died nine times, he did not regret it!

It's just that I am ashamed of my brother who has been with me for many years.

The horn of the decisive battle sounded, and Zhuang Di waved his arms: "Brothers, go—"

Then came the roar of drums and the roar of horses.

He fought with the right sickle king who was rushing forward, and it was inseparable.

Zhuang Di had been wounded several times by the opponent's scimitar, and his shirt was blurred with blood. Zhuang Di felt that his strength was losing little by little. The right sickle king smiled ferociously at him: "Our second prince values ​​you, so this king respects you as General Zhuang. Surrender, you can't hold it anymore!" At this time, a deafening drum sounded from the north

. Zhuang Di listened intently for a moment, spat out the blood in his mouth, and said with a smile: "My adjutant has successfully used the route to go north, cutting off your retreat, the right sickle king should surrender to me Dacheng!" The right sickle king also listened

. When he heard the sound of the Dacheng army's battle drums from the north, his face suddenly changed: "Dacheng boy is really cunning, you are looking for death!"

Then there was the clank of weapons clashing together.

For a moment, there was only the sound of swords and guns in the world.

...

Facing the unavoidable slash of the right sickle king, Zhuang Di swayed a shot, and when the right sickle king's scimitar pierced his confidant, his cock also pierced the right sickle king's neck.

Another mouthful of blood welled up in his heart, and Zhuang Di felt that the world was spinning. At the last moment of his life, scenes of the past flashed before his eyes, as if he wanted to show the world his short and tragic life... More than

20 years ago, Dacheng fought against the border of Hu State. General Ding, the magistrate and general of Liangzhou, was assassinated by the barbarians, and then Dacheng lost 18 cities in a row. For this reason, the late emperor personally marched to Yunzhou.

Yunzhou is a place of bitter cold. The first emperor's royal conquest, caught wind and cold, and died after repelling the attack of the Hu people. At that time, the guard of Yunzhou was Zhuang Di's father, Zhuang Yun. Because the first emperor died of illness in Yunzhou, Zhuang Yun was implicated and was charged with ineffectiveness in the war. Originally, it would harm the family, the men of the banker were exiled for thousands of miles, and the women were fined and confiscated. It was King Yan who extended a helping hand and saved Zhuang Di's family.

Later, under the suggestion of King Yan, Zhuang Di recognized his uncle as his father, escaped the interrogation of the court, and the family returned to their hometown of Qingzhou, hiding their names and doing business for a living. King Yan valued Zhuang Di's tact, and supported the dealer's business development in Gyeongju with a lot of money.

The dealer has been reduced from a family of generals to a family of merchants.

In order to repay King Yan for saving his life, under the auspices of his uncle, Zhuang Di recognized King Yan as his adoptive father.

Time flies, and more than ten years have passed in a flash. The dealer has also changed from an unknown small merchant's family to a famous merchant's family in Gyeongju Prefecture.

When Zhuang Di was in the business world, pig iron ore was discovered continuously in Yunling. In the spring of the fifth year of Chenguang, under the instruction of King Yan, Zhuang Di developed his business power to Hejing County and Yunling County. That day when he first arrived in Hejing County, in order to win his appreciation and seek a good omen, the manager who was in charge of the business in Hejing County tried his best to recommend him to go to the famous Yunhua Temple in Hejing County to offer incense for the dealer in Hejing County. Pray for development.

Zhuang Di didn't care about it at first, but his kindness was hard to refuse, so he planned to take a random walk.

The spring was bright and beautiful that day, and on the way to Yunhua Temple, the grass was growing and the warbler was flying, and the fragrance was ten miles away. However, Zhuang Di didn't have the heart to appreciate such a beautiful scenery, and only thought about the development plan of the Zhuang family in Hejing County. Just when he was feeling bored, a young girl in light yellow clothes came out of the peach blossoms outside Yunhua Temple.

The girl walked down the stairs with the help of her mother in dark green clothes, and every step she took seemed to be a step closer to his heart. The peach red all over the sky is not as brilliant as that girl's brilliance.

The subordinates saw what he liked and wanted to help him, but Zhuang Di stopped him.

"Go and find out whose girl it is. Don't act rashly." Zhuang Di warned.

His original wife was married to Yan Wang. After his father's untimely death and his family's downfall, Zhuang Di originally only had hatred in his heart, thinking that love is nothing but mediocrity. The king of Yan asked him to marry the daughter of the royal family who joined the army as his adopted son, so that he could repay his kindness and increase his own strength, so he agreed without hesitation. After marriage, the couple respected each other as guests. He thought that his life would be like this, but unexpectedly, he was moved by the peach blossoms in the sky.

The subordinates quickly found out the identity of the girl, but she was also the daughter of a commoner merchant with the surname Zhou, and her name was Zhou Ying. Zhuang Di relaxed even more. For such a family, it should be safe to propose marriage in his capacity.

However, he was wrong. The other party already had a marriage contract, and Zhou Ying's parents sternly rejected his proposal. Knowing the pros and cons, he used the name of King Yan's adoptive son to suppress others for the first time, but was kicked out by Zhou Ying's father. Ever since he followed King Yan, Zhuang Di has never been so humiliated. Facing Zhou Ying's father's stubbornness, Zhuang Di sneered: "Uncle is unkind, don't blame my nephew for being unrighteous."

His threats were met with repeated reprimands from Zhou Ying's father: "Who is your uncle! Get out! Get out!"

Zhuang Di stepped out of the Zhou family's mansion, looked back at the door plaque on the gate, and patted the folding fan lightly in his hand: "If you don't want to be an uncle, then just be a father-in-law! Hmph—" If

not The Zhou family has an in-law agreement with the Gu family, so why should I be so patient.

Thinking of the Gu family, King Yan told him when he came to Hejing County that the Gu family would try their best to win her over. Originally, he wanted to get acquainted with Gu Qingyun, but now there is another reason.

He is about the same age as Gu Qingyun, and he has been cultivated by King Yan for many years, and he is also well-read in poetry and books. They wanted to make friends, but they hit it off very well, and Gu Qingyun quickly became bosom friends. In the circle of literati in nearby states and counties, their friendship was praised as Boya Ziqi.

While making friends with Gu Qingyun, Zhuang Di did not give up his strategy. After some arrangement by him, the Zhou family's business really plummeted. Zhou's father vomited blood and died while being chased for debts, and Zhou's mother hanged herself due to the blow. The merchant's daughter who was originally loved by thousands of people suddenly became an orphan without father and mother.

Now, you should be mine. Zhuang Di thought.

But things were unsatisfactory. He never imagined in his dreams that even though his parents died, Zhou Ying still had a brother who was incompetent but protected his sister like a jewel. Before he had time to plan against Zhou Sheng, Zhou Ying had already married into the Gu family.

Zhuang Di knew that Zhou Sheng's urging was indispensable in this, and his anger can be imagined, but with the protection of the Gu family, Zhou Ying is no longer someone he can take or take away. He's looking for a moment. As for Zhou Sheng, Zhuang Di wanted to get rid of him, but he had a plan to make his life worse than death.

So in the subsequent strategy, Zhou Sheng naturally became a part of his chess pieces. But during the week of dating with Gu Qingyun, Zhuang Di was sincerely impressed by Gu Qingyun's knowledge and insight, so after discovering that Gu Qingyun was replaced, he planned to get rid of the fake Gu Qingyun and win the power of the Gu family for King Yan; On the one hand, he couldn't bear to let Gu Qingyun die.

He couldn't bear Gu Qingyun's death, he couldn't give up on Zhou Ying, and he couldn't bear to destroy King Yan's plan to seize the throne. After several battles between heaven and man, he rescued Gu Qingyun from the captivity of the barbarians and put him under house arrest. When Chu Xiaoyun found out about the murder of his wife and fled in a hurry, he released Gu Qingyun whose mind was controlled by the barbarian's silver needle, but he did not remove the silver needle on his head.

"How about your fate, I will leave everything to God." Before leaving, Zhuang Di said to Gu Qingyun who was mentally incompetent. This period of friendship between Boya and Ziqi was ultimately his failure.

...

The sky is spinning, but the past is clearly in front of my eyes like a picture scroll, vividly in my mind.

Chu Xiaoyun, I lost.

Adoptive father, sons and ministers do not regret it.

Zhou Ying, I'm sorry.

A smile broke out from the corner of Zhuang Di's blood-stained mouth. His crimes will eventually go away with the cooling of this body.

At the moment when his body hit the ground heavily, there was only one thought left: Qing Yun, Zhuang Di is ashamed of you in this life! I hope that in the next life, the friendship between you and me can become a real good story in Boya's childhood, without so many conspiracy and interests.

The author has something to say: Thank you for the little angel who voted for me or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2021-09-25 23:56:30~2021-09-27 20:54:33~ Thanks for the

irrigation nutrient solution Little Angel: 10 bottles of Mizutao;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard