Chapter 102

Wei Jinghan's voice stopped abruptly. The county magistrate listened halfway, but did not see Wei Jinghan's sentence, and said in surprise: "My lord?"

After asking, he realized the sound of beating drums from outside the gate of the county yamen. After a moment of doubt, his expression froze, and he urged: "My lord, this Wang Yu framed the court. Important officials, all of you in this hall, including your lord, are all witnesses. Your lord has not pronounced a sentence yet, when will you wait?"

Fang Lingfeng said in the crowd: "There are people outside the gate beating drums to complain, and your lord must ask why."

County Cheng was furious, got up and pointed at Fang Lingfeng's nose and cursed: "You are a servant of the gatekeeper, how can you speak here!"

Fang Lingfeng looked directly at Xiancheng: "This subordinate is only telling the truth.

" Wang Yu cast a grateful look at Fang Lingfeng. Someone murmured behind him: "I never expected Fang Fang to stand up and speak for their boss at this time."

Chu Xiaoyun frowned slightly and the corners of his mouth slightly curled up when he heard this. Seeing the chaos, he didn't say much. He bowed to Wei Jinghan and walked towards the gate of the county government. I don't know who the person outside the door is, but at this time, no matter who it is, they must prevent the other party's people from disrupting the situation, and the witnesses are intercepted by the other party.

After Wei Jinghan nodded to Chu Xiaoyun on the main seat, he took the words with a smile: "Fang Lingfeng is just a servant of the gatekeeper, but as long as it makes sense, it doesn't matter to listen to what the servant has to say." Only then did the county magistrate find out that Chu

Xiao Yun Li's back, facing Chu Xiaoyun's back, said angrily, "During the trial, who told him to leave without authorization!"

Wei Jinghan smiled reassuringly: "There are people beating drums outside the gate, so I always ask people to go and see."

In less than half a quarter of an hour, Chu Xiaoyun brought a skinny old man to the hall, and everyone was surprised to see him. This person is Yi Ruzhen's old father who has been forgotten by everyone. After the trial of the case, everyone forgot about the plaintiff.

The expressions of the people in the hall can be described as colorful. If other people were surprised to see Old Man Yi, the county magistrate and others were panicked when they saw Old Man Yi appearing at this time. He knew that Chu Xiaoyun had escaped, and the bastards in the guards couldn't stop him.

Wei Jinghan suppressed his surprise and asked, "Old man Yi, what do you mean you came here today?"

Old man Yi knelt in the hall, tremblingly opened the bag in his hand, and said in a mournful voice: "Master Yi, little old man My son is here to deliver the evidence to the lord. The Wang family conspired to link the Minister of the Ministry of Punishment with the evidence of King Yan! I think my poor daughter died unjustly, it should be related to this." When the old man Yi said this, everyone in the hall was shocked

. The county magistrate couldn't wait to shout: "Old man Yi, you are a farmer, what do you know about the servant of the Ministry of punishment and the king of Yan, don't talk nonsense!" The

words were threatening and intimidating.

Wei Jinghan hurriedly slapped the gavel when he heard the words: "Old man Yi, in the courtroom, you can come as you see fit. The county will decide for you!" The

confrontation between the two most important officials of the county government can be seen from this.

Old man Yi flinched from being yelled at by the county magistrate before, and he became more courageous when he heard the county magistrate's words. Standing behind him, Chu Xiaoyun took the opportunity to say: "If you have any grievances, feel free to tell the lord, and if you have any evidence, feel free to present the lord. Wei lord is the county's parent official, so he will naturally uphold justice for you!" Old man

Yi After stabilizing his emotions, he took out a bed of brocade from the bundle and held it up on his head, and knocked his head on the ground: "My lord, here is the evidence. On this bundle of quilts of my little grandson, there is a list of all the materials received by the Wang family this time." !"

Everyone in the hall was stunned, Chu Xiaoyun reacted first, he quickly took the brocade quilt held by Old Man Yi, and handed it to Wei Jinghan. Wei Jinghan took the brocade quilt and unfolded it, with a gradually serious expression on his face. Then he signaled Chu Xiaoyun to hand the brocade quilt to Wang Yu: "Wang Yu, the list on this brocade quilt is the one on your roster? Be sure to come from the truth, and don't hide it!"

Wang Yu took the small brocade quilt, looked at the embroiderers with the list of personnel and the quantity of supplies on it, his hands trembled, and then burst into tears. He grabbed the small brocade quilt tightly and hit his head heavily on the ground.

In the hall, everyone in the Wang family and the county magistrate's faction looked at him nervously and terrified, and the old man of the Wang family called him by his nickname nervously: "Yu'er——"

Wang Yu squeezed the brocade quilt and said in a mournful voice: "Yes! !"

Everyone in the Wang family yelled in disbelief and panic, and some even wailed loudly.

"Yu'er, don't you!"

"Yu'er, don't you want a mother?"

"Are you crazy, you little bastard! Are you going to kill our whole family because of a girl?" The old man poked his cane on the ground There was a thumping sound, and I couldn't get up in one breath, so I just carried it back.

There was a sudden chaos in the courtroom.

The county magistrate and others called on the county magistrate to maintain the courtroom and prepared to leave the court in the chaos.

Seeing this, Wei Jinghan slapped the gavel abruptly: "Come here, block the county government, and take down the people involved in the case!"

Chu Xiaoyun immediately stepped out and stood in front of the county magistrate and others. The guards in the court looked at each other, hesitatingly held water and fire sticks, and were about to step forward. The county magistrate sneered bluffingly and said: "Today I will see who dares to take my way! Come on, take down Chu Xiaoyun, the bandit leader of Hejing County!" Following

his shout, there was a burst of clattering, and a group of yamen servants rushed in from the lobby. Surrounded by the county magistrate and others, he confronted Chu Xiaoyun and the guards in the court. The county magistrate and others followed the guards of the yamen servants and slowly retreated out of the lobby. Chu Xiaoyun drew his sword out of its sheath, and the servants who surrounded the county magistrate and others also drew their swords. At this critical moment, another group of battalion soldiers dressed in the uniforms of the nearby garrison camp rushed into the lobby.

There were other battalions running outside the lobby, apparently blocking the county government office. Soon, two slender figures walked into the county government office. Behind them, followed by a middle-aged general with a mustache and a full body armor.

The well-dressed woman walking in front held a sword and walked in with a smile: "Master Wei, I'm sorry for being late!" The

general-looking man behind her and Wei Jinghan exchanged glances, but did not say a word.

Wei Jinghan smiled slightly at the woman: "It's not too late, it's just in time!"

Then his expression turned serious, and he said to the yamen servants who were protecting the county magistrate and others: "I hope you will find your way back and have a chance!"

Then He also said to the battalion soldiers: "Take down all the people involved in the case!"

The guards who guard the county magistrate and others are not enough to see in front of the battalion soldiers. Seeing this scene, except for a few people who consciously participated in the secret, there is no hope of survival Besides, everyone else put down their weapons.

Those who resisted were soon killed by the swords of the battalion soldiers.

It's not that Chu Xiaoyun didn't think that bloodshed would be unavoidable if he was involved in such a treasonous incident, but he didn't have this preparation in his consciousness, and maybe he subconsciously rejected this situation. As a young man who grew up in a modern peaceful society, even if he was a policeman, he had never seen such a bloody battle.

Looking at the colleagues who fell in front of him in an instant, some of them had spoken in the past, and they were even quite familiar. The bloodstains scattered on the ground stimulated Chu Xiaoyun's nerves, and the shock to his brain was unprecedented in the past. It wasn't until this scene passed that Chu Xiaoyun really realized that he had traveled to an ancient society.

After this round of shock, he realized that the two women in the lobby looked familiar. Take a closer look, aren't these two people just the wealthy buyers from the capital that I met at Zhou Ying's booth this morning!

The young lady from the capital winked playfully at Chu Xiaoyun, who stared blankly at him.

Seeing this scene, the county magistrate's faction immediately panicked.

"Wang Yu, you are talking nonsense and framing Zhongliang, you will die!" The county lieutenant cursed as he looked at the corpse at his feet. Then he was detained by the camp soldiers on the side, leaving only impotent rage.

After the county magistrate was detained by the battalion soldiers, he still refused to show weakness: "Wei Jinghan, you win over unfaithful and unrighteous people who destroy relatives and kill your colleagues. I want to join you to the court! I want to join you to the court—" Wei Jinghan

and His usual appearance was completely different. He looked at the county magistrate and others who were struggling under the battalion, and said coldly: "Whether it was I who killed my colleagues, or you intending to rebel, I believe the court has its own judgment. Take it away!" Then Wei Jinghan dealt with it

again After the members of the Wang family and Wang Yu, the courtroom, which had been noisy for a long time, finally quieted down. Chu Xiaoyun looked at the depressed court after the chaos, and felt a little unreal. Wei Jinghan, who was sitting upright in the courtroom, smiled at him and gave him a look of approval.

After the yamen was released that day, Chu Xiaoyun went to Zhihe Bookstore to pick up Su Wen. After Su Wen got into the car, the servant of Zhihe Bookstore stopped Chu Xiaoyun who was about to untie the reins: "Chu Butou, can you take a step to talk?"

Chu Xiaoyun looked at the other party in surprise: "What's the matter?"

The servant asked : "My master has something to say to Chu Butou."

Chu Xiaoyun was puzzled, but nodded and said: "Okay." He followed the Duan family servants to the side.

Soon, Duan Chengyang, the shopkeeper of Zhihe Bookstore, came out, holding a basket in his hand, which contained many books, pens, inks, papers and inkstones. Chu Xiaoyun looked at him puzzled. Duan Chengyang said: "Captain Chu, you saved my whole family. Our Duan family is very grateful. If you need it in the future, I will not hesitate to do so. We also know that you follow the law and serve the interests of the country. But Hou Sihai It's really hard for my family to accept that I've been exonerated today... I'm really sorry. These books are for daily use and are more suitable for Su Wen's current study progress; there are also some books that are good for you to strengthen your body... I hope you don't want it Decline."

Chu Xiaoyun was stunned for a moment before realizing Duan Chengyang's meaning. Unexpectedly, in the ancient society without the Internet, the news would spread so quickly. It is still the secrets of the yamen that are spread. It seems that the environment with backward communications also has its own set of communication systems.

Chu Xiaoyun took the basket from Duan Chengyang's hand, and thanked him: "Thanks to Mr. for taking care of me, why should I apologize for disturbing my wife for a long time. Besides, Mr. Chu has benefited a lot from the secret book given by Mr. It is really difficult to express it with a word of 'thank you'. "

Duan Chengyang nodded, clasped his fists and said: "There will be a period later."

Chu Xiaoyun also clasped his fists: "There will be a period later."