Chapter 96

After a period of chaos, Fang Lingfeng was the first person to rush into Chu Xiaoyun's house. After seeing that Wei Jinghan was safe, Fang Lingfeng turned around and put his sword on Chu Xiaoyun's neck. Then a group of yamen servants also rushed into the gate of the house, unsheathed their swords one after another, and pointed at Chu Xiaoyun. The arresters of the arresting house rushed over when they heard the movement. Seeing such a scene outside the door of the small house, they looked at each other, holding their sabers, not knowing what to do with themselves.

Su Wen, who was leaning on Chu Xiaoyun's shoulder, saw Fang Lingfeng pointing his sword at Chu Xiaoyun, endured the intrusion of pain and said in surprise: "Mr. Fang, what are you...doing?" Struggling to get up

.

Fang Lingfeng sneered: "Chu Xiaoyun, why don't you explain? If you have any conscience, you wouldn't do that to how your lord treats you!" Su Wen leaned forward: "Mr. Fang,

if my husband is harmful What Master Wei means, how could I overturn Master Wei's tea and expose my husband."

Fang Lingfeng, who always looked down on Shuang'er and thought they were as delicate and weak as men, because last time he stood up to the barbarians. Rescuing his husband under the knife has changed, and now he has rescued Wei Jinghan's little twin, Fang Lingfeng unconsciously spoke a lot softer: "Maybe you are also the one who was deceived by him." "Impossible, since entering the Yamen,

my husband What everyone has done is obvious to all. Ahem..."

Su Wen himself was not feeling well, and he talked too much in a hurry, so he was inevitably short of breath and coughed.

It was only then that Chu Xiaoyun came back to his senses and understood what what happened today meant to him. He comforted Su Wen softly: "It's okay, you lie down."

Then he turned to Fang Lingfeng, looked at the sword resting on his shoulder and said in a clear voice: "Fang Concierge, of course I can explain."

After that, he glanced at the broken teacup on the ground in front of Wei Jinghan and continued: "I originally brewed this pot of tea for myself. If I hadn't rushed to the trial later, I would have drunk this tea by myself. Besides, my lord is here today I came here on a temporary basis. This pot of tea is herbal tea, not the hot tea I brewed now; and I prepared hot tea before entertaining you. If I intend to murder you, how can I predict that you will come so early in advance? Make a pot of herbal tea and wait? Why do you need to change the hot tea later to make your plan come to nothing?"

Su Wen lay down for a while, his complexion eased a little, and at this time he also hurriedly defended his husband: "The tea set and tea leaves for drinking tea I prepared it all for my husband, Mr. Wei presided over the wedding for us, and treated our husband and wife with great kindness, we have no reason to harm him!" After saying that,

Su Wen took a breath, and suddenly realized something: "A few days ago, the barbarians murdered my husband several times. , This time, it's not coming for my husband again, is it?"

After speaking, he looked at Chu Xiaoyun in shock, and then hugged his husband tightly.

Fang Lingfeng's eyes on Chu Xiaoyun gradually softened, and a layer of doubt gradually emerged. At this time, Wei Jinghan also said: "Okay, take your sword away, it's not safe."

Fang Lingfeng looked at Wei Jinghan again with some reluctance, and shouted: "My lord..."

Wei Jinghan waved his hand, signaling to all the government officials: " It's all right."

The yamen servants looked at each other with some doubts, and after Wei Jinghan once again confirmed that "it's nothing, let's all back down. There may be some misunderstandings in this", he finally put away his saber hesitantly and backed away. to the door.

It took so long, Master Yu finally arrived panting with the support of a policeman. Seeing this scene, he asked anxiously, "How is your Excellency?"

Wei Jinghan sat down on a chair beside him, "I'm fine." , show Xiao Suwen quickly."

Fang Lingfeng put away his sword and made way for Master Yu.

Seeing Master Yu coming, Chu Xiaoyun didn't bother to defend himself, and said anxiously: "Master, Wenwen seems to have a stomachache."

Master Yu walked over, put down the medicine box, took a stool and sat down, facing Chu Xiao Yundao: "Don't worry, I'll come and take a look."

After Master Yu took the pulse, he pricked several acupuncture points on Su Wen's body, and then quickly wrote a prescription and handed it to Fang Lingfeng who was beside him: "Go to Liu's doctor This kind of medicine is the best in his place."

Fang Lingfeng was obviously taken aback, then glanced at Wei Jinghan again, his eyes full of hesitation. Master Yu shook the prescription with his hand: "It's nothing, you can go, if others go, can you rest assured?"

Fang Lingfeng reluctantly put the prescription in his arms, and disappeared in a blink of an eye.

"Master Yu..."

Chu Xiaoyun wanted to ask about Su Wen's situation. Master Yu knew what he was thinking, stroked his beard and said with a smile: "Don't worry, Xiao Chu, Xiao Su Wen must have exerted too much force and moved a little Fetal gas. I have opened up the relevant acupoints on him, and when the concierge Fang comes back from grabbing the medicine, you will cook it according to the prescription and give it to Xiao Shuwen. After one dose, the father and son will be safe." Chu Xiaoyun breathed a sigh of relief

. Immediately, some memories came to my mind. He looked at Master Yu who was busy packing the medicine box: "It seems that what Doctor Liu said is true, Master Yu is not bad at obstetrics and obstetrics." After hearing this, Master Yu was taken aback, took off the medicine box, straightened up and

looked at Chu Xiaoyun with a smile Said: "Unexpectedly, Chu Butou still has the heart to think about these irrelevant things at this time."

Chu Xiaoyun looked at Master Yu: "You and Doctor Liu are really just from the same school?"

Master Yu coughed twice: "These details It really doesn't affect the case."

After a pause, he continued: "It doesn't affect any case."

Chu Xiaoyun looked at him more suspiciously.

Seeing Chu Xiaoyun's suspicious gaze, Master Yu didn't explain it, he just said, "You should think about what's going on with this tea, it's not easy to handle." In the time it took to speak, he had already completed the whole process

. The drug testing process.

The cup of tea that Su Wen knocked over did contain poisonous Wuying, but the tea in the teapot was not poisonous, and Master Yu also tested the other cups on the tea tray one by one, and they were not poisonous.

Everyone knows that the county magistrate was almost poisoned in the county yamen's hut. The source of the poison came from the tea that the county magistrate drank, and the cup of tea that the county magistrate drank was poisonous, and the rest were non-toxic. This is a problem. .

Even if Wei Jinghan believed that he would not poison him and not pursue it, how could other people in the county government let it go and not make a fuss? So many people in the county government have witnessed what happened today, even if Wei Jinghan wanted to cover it up for him, it would be impossible. If one fails, even if Chu Xiaoyun is not convicted, he will inevitably be suspended and dismissed. As a result, many matters may be delayed or even changed.

Chu Xiaoyun frowned and looked at the broken teacups and tea residues that were picked up by Master Yu and put into the container: "I have nothing to say. The tea in the teapot is not poisonous, and the rest of the teacups are not poisonous, even though the previous Having said so much, I did not harm the adults, and I have no reason to commit the crime, but such a precise poisoning, if it were another person, I would not believe that I did not do it." Seeing this scene, Su Wen heard what Chu Xiaoyun said again

. He couldn't help but grasp his hand tightly, and said uneasily: "Husband..." "

It's okay." Chu Xiaoyun held his hand back comfortingly, and asked again, "Does your stomach still hurt?"

Su Wen shook his head: "Master Yu's needle will not hurt me anymore."

Master Yu said with a smile on the side, "Don't worry, nothing will happen. From now on, pregnant women should be more careful about their actions, and don't make such big moves." Su

Wen Nod obediently.

After hearing what the two said, Chu Xiaoyun was really relieved, and then asked: "Master Yu, I don't know what kind of poison this 'Wuying' is? What are its characteristics?" Master Yu stroked his beard: "Listen

! As you can tell from the name, this poison is colorless, tasteless, and extremely poisonous. Using it to poison someone can be said to kill people invisible. Hence the name Wuying." "Is

this drug so powerful?!" Chu Xiaoyun couldn't help thinking deeply.

Wei Jinghan looked at the pile of broken residue and turned to Su Wen: "How did you find out that there was poison in the cup?"

Su Wen hugged Chu Xiaoyun tightly, and replied eagerly: "I smell it. Really, my lord Husband, all the tea here is Biluochun prepared by me. When I bought the tea, I smelled them one by one. It must be the best tea. I have also drank the brewed tea, which is similar to the teacup in your hand. The taste is a bit different."

As soon as Su Wen said this, everyone's eyes turned to him. Obviously Master Yu said just now that the poison is colorless and tasteless, killing people invisible.

Chu Xiaoyun glanced at his little husband, and then turned his eyes to Master Yu: "Is 'Wuying' completely colorless and tasteless?" Master Yu

stroked his beard and thought, "For ordinary people, it is so. But since it is An item, unless it is a clean water source, will inevitably have its own smell. If it affects the taste of tea, it is not impossible for people who feel blessed to smell it because of this." Chu Xiaoyun turned to Wei Jinghan after hearing the

words He saluted and said: "My lord, when I learned about the case of the He Bookstore, it was because my wife found the clues by smelling the paper and ink used in the books of the Hu people, so I went to Yunling County to investigate the case and wiped out a den of the Hu people." Wei

Jinghan Nodded: "Xiao Suwen has this ability, the county has no doubt."

Wei Jinghan changed the subject: "Don't always revolve around the county, change your thinking, if the poisoner is not aimed at the county Come on, who will his target be?"

Chu Xiaoyun looked at Wei Jinghan in disbelief. Although he had a clear conscience, few people could be so open-minded in matters of life and death.

Wei Jinghan couldn't help laughing when he received Chu Xiaoyun's shocked eyes: "Don't look at me like that. At first Fang Lingfeng and the servants pointed their swords at you and I didn't say anything. I just wanted to give the poisoner some thought.

" It took a while for Chu Xiaoyun to digest Wei Jinghan's words: "You did what you did earlier for others to see?" He

sighed: "But if it were me, I'm afraid I would be the same as Fang Fang Do the same."

Wei Jinghan smiled and shook his head: "Although Fang Lingfeng is cold to everyone, he still believes in you. The reason why he drew his sword to you is just to show outsiders.

" Even more shocked.

Master Yu on the side watched with joy: "If Fang Boy thinks that you really have the intention of murdering adults, he will go and buy medicine for your little husband. I'm afraid you are thinking too well." Such a huge reversal, while

stimulating Chu Xiaoyun was moved beyond words: "My lord..."

Wei Jinghan waved his hands: "Okay, don't be moved. The scene just now scared our little Suwen quite a bit, so we need to take care of him when we turn around." Chu

Xiaoyun I thought that Wei Jinghan was going to say that he would give himself a vacation, but after waiting for a long time, he heard Wei Jinghan say: "But you still have to think about it carefully, how and how did the villain come to poison him, it is an outsider. You're still inside the door."

It turned out that there was no vacation, but work.

Su Wen was fine, and the county magistrate also trusted him, and Chu Xiaoyun, who was relieved of any burden, began to feel active. He supported Su Wen to lie down, and began to check the scene inside and outside the house one by one. Although a large number of people came and destroyed some of the scene just now, none of those people entered inside, so the impact should not be great.

The author has something to say: Thank you for the little angel who voted for me or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-09-08 00:47:18~2020-09-11 00:54:09~ Thanks for the

irrigation nutrient solution Little Angel: 1 bottle of Fengyan Yunxi;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!