Chapter 36

Chu Xiaoyun walked over to look at the things on the stone table, but couldn't understand those pots and jars. But Su Wen likes it, that's a good thing. Something to do is better than nothing. People are always idle, they like to think wildly, and they have a sense of accomplishment when they have something to do, not to mention Su Wen loves this.

"Not bad, Wenwen is really good. Wenwen's products must be high-quality, high-quality rouge." Chu Xiaoyun still remembered that Su Wen said that the rouge made by his uncle's house was not good, and the quality was relatively poor. Parents made rouge during their lifetime, the craftsmanship is very exquisite, and they have always been high-quality products. Thinking about it, Su Wen also pursued perfection. Although I don't understand, it's right to praise with your eyes closed.

Who knows, Su Wen glared at him coquettishly: "You can close your eyes and praise. My rouge is only made of wild flowers picked by the roadside. It is the lowest grade of rouge, and I don't expect it to work. It's just practice. I haven't done it for a long time, and my hands are raw."

"Huh?" Chu Xiaoyun was dumbfounded, he didn't expect to flatter his horse's leg, which was embarrassing.

"Well, whether the rouge is good or bad, what kind of flower does it have to do with it?" Chu Xiaoyun forced himself to hold his respect.

"Of course, good rouge must have good raw materials." Su Wen replied.

"Then, what is a good raw material?" Chu Xiaoyun thought in his heart, let the government go tomorrow, and bring some back to Su Wen from the county. Although the family is not rich now, but the economy is not so tight, he hopes to satisfy Su Wen's wish as much as possible.

"Good raw materials are those good flowers and plants. The more expensive flowers and plants are, the more likely they are to produce high-quality rouge." Su Wen explained patiently.

"Precious flowers and plants are only possible to make high-quality rouge? Then why can't expensive flowers and plants make high-quality rouge?" Chu Xiaoyun felt that he had to ask clearly, he couldn't do half of things, and let Su Wen down.

"Of course it's the craft of making rouge." Su Wen looked at him strangely. Put his own pots and pans in the wooden box and put them away, "Let's go, let's not talk about this, go eat. I have already cooked the meal." Chu Xiaoyun couldn't help laughing at

himself being stupid, he thought there was something else Things need to be added.

Picking up the wooden box that Su Wen had packed, Chu Xiaoyun said, "Let's go, let's eat. It's nice to have a daughter-in-law, and you can have food when you get home." Su Wen couldn't help laughing, watching

Chu Xiaoyun take the wooden box Taking the box back to the bedroom, he turned and walked to the kitchen, where he began to arrange the dishes.

The two sat at the table and talked while eating.

"Wenwen, what raw materials do you need to make gouache and spices?" Chu Xiaoyun remembered that rouge gouache and spices are generally used. These should be things that coexist, and he has to understand them all in order to serve Su Wen's interests.

"The gouache is made from rice. By the same token, the better the rice, the more likely it is to make the best gouache. As for the spices, they use scented wood, various dried flowers, and other ingredients. For example, honey, tangerine peel, clove, etc., are made by adding different spices according to the different spices..." When it comes to making rouge gouache spices, Su Wen can be said to be very familiar with them, and he mentioned them one by one.

Chu Xiaoyun was dizzy from hearing it, and didn't understand the method and process, but he understood one thing. The better the ingredients, the better the finished product is likely to be. Now he only needs to earn money, as long as he has money, he can buy Wenwen the best and most expensive raw materials, so that Wenwen can make the best rouge powder and spices.

"Well, but those expensive things on the market, although they are expensive, are relatively common. My parents said that the best things are those that grow naturally in the mountains. The growth cycle is long, natural and rare. The finished products, Many of them are orphans, so they must be of great value," Su Wen added.

Chu Xiaoyun's eyes lit up, as if he could do it without money: "Wenwen, I'll take you to the mountains to pick raw materials after I rest."

Good raw materials are not so easy to find, but Chu Xiaoyun has the heart , Su Wen was very happy. Even if you can't find the raw materials for spices, it is a very happy thing to be able to go out for an outing with your husband. He nodded happily: "Okay."

The next day, Chu Xiaoyun returned to the county government arresting room. He took back the notebook from Fang Lingfeng, and asked about getting off the carriage by the way. Fang Lingfeng said that someone went to see the carriage, but he didn't do anything else. Chu Xiaoyun felt relieved. Back in the arrest room, he found the two policemen who inspected the vehicle with him yesterday and signed his records to prove that his inspection was true, and then asked them to send the reporter's family to the county government for questioning.

In the eyes of the captain of the first team, the case of the coachman's wife complaining about injustice was just asking for trouble. There is no credit for doing well, and you may offend colleagues and superiors if you do poorly. The captain didn't want to ask for trouble, and he didn't want to sever the relationship between the first team and Yang Butou because of this opposing case, but since the county magistrate ordered it, someone had to do it. Since Chu Xiaoyun had inquired about this case before, the team leader would be responsible for the case of the coachman complaining about injustice. In order to prevent Chu Xiaoyun from dragging the entire team into the water, he only assigned the two people who were with him to inspect the carriage yesterday to help him. The rest of the people went out to patrol the streets with him today.

Chu Xiaoyun had nothing else to say, and happily accepted the task. There are two people to help, and there is no need to worry about being distracted. No matter what the two partners with him think, whether they are happy or not, there will be no less work to be done.

He asked arrester A to go to the reporter's house to look for his family members, and Chu Xiaoyun took arrester B to the county government prison. He was going to ask the coachman what happened to the blood on the carriage.

The case file of the second team only said that the coachman denied it. Chu Xiaoyun needs to know the whole story and how to flatly deny it.

In the county government prison, Chu Xiaoyun saw the coachman who had been tortured to extract a confession, his whole body was covered with bruises. The dying curl was lying in the corner of the wall. The people in the second team were too ruthless, what kind of heart could be so ruthless. Chu Xiaoyun couldn't understand, and his doubts about this case deepened.

Seeing that the coachman was seriously injured, Chu Xiaoyun asked the jailer on duty to ask the medical officer to show the coachman. Four jailers sat around a table, eating crispy peanuts with a little wine, and no one paid any attention to them.

Chu Xiaoyun raised his voice and yelled again, and only one of the jailers lazily mocked: "Chu Xiaoyun, don't think that everyone has to run errands for you when you handle a case! It's just that your captain doesn't want to cause trouble. I thought I was holding up the sky."

Chu Xiaoyun listened patiently to the jailer, and then said softly: "It's your job to take care of the prisoner, why is it just running errands for me? Look at him now, in case If something happens in the prison, do you think you can get away with it?"

One of the jailors, who looked like a leader, walked through the cell and took a look inside, yelled a few times, but the coachman didn't respond, so he got a little anxious. He glared at Chu Xiaoyun resentfully: "The surname is Chu, I have yours!"

After speaking, he signaled the jailer who was still sitting around the table to go out and call the medical officer. The jailer who had mocked Chu Xiaoyun earlier was unwilling walked out. Still afraid of taking responsibility.

"You Lao opened the cell door, I have something to ask him." Chu Xiaoyun said.

"He looks like that, can he answer your question?" said the prison chief.

"Didn't your people go to hire a medical officer?" Chu Xiaoyun asked back.

The jailer stared at Chu Xiaoyun for a few times: "Didn't you use to be called King Chu Yan? What, when did you learn to be compassionate?"

Chu Xiaoyun said indifferently: "The King of Hades has started to be merciful to others. Should those who uphold justice have a little more conscience?"

"You—" the cell boss was robbed by Chu Xiaoyun, he didn't know what was going on for a while, and said after a long time, "What are you doing here with me! Have the guts to tell Yang Yuankai this! We didn't do what he did."

Chu Xiaoyun looked at the coachman inside: "Of course I will go to him and talk to him."

Following along, the policeman B who had always been like a background board and mascot gave Chu Xiaoyun a surprised look, but still didn't say anything.

The jailer sneered: "Then we'll wait for you, the merciful King of Hades, to clear him of his charges."

Chu Xiaoyun smiled: "The county magistrate has not yet tried, and it is not yet known whether he is guilty or not. Prisoner Shen, why are you so innocent?" Have you been convicted?"

"You—" This is the second time that the prison chief has been robbed, and he said after a while, "I used to only know that King Chu Yan has great fists and kicks, but I didn't know that he had a sharp mouth." Chu Xiaoyun

still Smiling lightly: "Chengren, please open the door."

The cell chief glared at him, reluctantly took out a bunch of keys from his body, and opened the cell door where the coachman was imprisoned.

Chu Xiaoyun went in to help the coachman, and brushed the messy hair in front of him to both sides.

"Ran Gui, Ran Gui?" Chu Xiaoyun shouted, "How are you? Can you still talk?" The

coachman slowly opened his eyes, and it took him a long time to see the person in front of him clearly. A smile appeared on the corner of his mouth: "It's you Ah."

"Ah." Chu Xiaoyun didn't know whether the coachman was laughing at what he said, or simply recognized him. After all, his image in the hearts of the world was not good before. For a moment, he should not respond with any expression, and responded with a little embarrassment.

Seeing that the coachman didn't continue, he said again: "Be patient, someone has already sent for a medical officer." The

coachman pulled the corner of his mouth and showed a not-so-good-looking smile: "What do you want to know? Did I kill the man?" ?"

Chu Xiaoyun didn't speak, and asked the jailer for a glass of water to feed him, and then said, "No hurry, wait until the medical officer sees it." While

speaking, the medical officer had already arrived. Chu Xiaoyun got up and took a few steps back to make room: "Medical officer, please show this man." The medical officer

nodded, put down the medicine box, checked the driver carefully, cleaned the wound, and applied medicine. Then he said to Chu Xiaoyun: "It's all external injuries. There is no serious internal injury for the time being. Just apply the medicine externally, and don't take it internally for the time being. You also know that the conditions in this prison are limited. If you want to take care of yourself, you have to go out and take care of yourself. "

Chu Xiaoyun thanked the medical officer and sent him away respectfully. He admired this medical officer very much. He told the truth when the people in Zhang's mansion blackmailed him. Now that he is willing to condescend to come to the prison to treat prisoners, Chu Xiaoyun admires him very much.

Seeing that he had nothing to do, the jailer snorted coldly and returned to the table. While eating peanuts with his colleagues, they whispered something, and looked at Chu Xiaoyun from time to time.

Seeing that the condition of the coachman improved, Chu Xiaoyun asked: "Ran Gui, do you know where the blood on your carriage came from?" The

coachman looked at Chu Xiaoyun: "What if I say I don't know?

" Xiao Yun nodded: "If you don't know, you don't know. I still hope you can think about it, after all, this is your life." The

coachman shook his head helplessly: "I really don't know how the blood stains came from. It was only yesterday that when the police went home to pick me up, they said there was blood on the car and that I had killed someone, so I knew there was blood on the car."

Chu Xiaoyun was silent for a while, then asked again: "How is your car these days? Has anyone borrowed it?"

The driver shook his head: "I have never borrowed it."

"Then, where do you usually keep your car? Is it possible for someone to steal it and return it?" Chu Xiaoyun asked after thinking about it.

The coachman shook his head: "After finishing the work, the carts are unloaded and placed in the shed next to the firewood house, and the horses are taken to the stables to be fed and rested. This carriage is the source of life for my family. Neglect. If someone else wants to steal my car to go out and use it, and then return it without anyone noticing, I think it is unlikely. He has to re-harness the car and horse to pull it out, and he has to unload the horse when he is done. My horse maintains It's been a few years, and he's the one who owns it, but when someone else gets it, he doesn't make a sound for no reason. Besides, there's a housekeeper dog in my yard. Even if the horse doesn't bark, the dog can't stop barking. "

Chu Xiaoyun witnessed that he couldn't ask anything, so he got up disappointed.

The coachman looked at him: "Hurry up Chu, I know you are a good person. If I can't go back, can you help take care of my wife and children? Don't ask for anything else, just don't let them be bullied."

Chu Xiaoyun felt a little uncomfortable hearing these words, and before he could answer, the coachman said again: "The shopkeeper and the guys of the bookstore are wronged. They didn't sell the books that the imperial court didn't allow. Knowing that my family is in trouble, the shopkeeper has always Taking care of my business, all the books in his store are shipped to me, and I have never seen that book."

Chu Xiaoyun did not expect that the driver was still defending others when he was in danger.

"It seems that the arrest room seized two prohibited II books?" Chu Xiaoyun asked.

"There is a book with Hu Wen that is sold in the store. The shopkeeper said that although there are some words in Hu Wen in that book, it only talks about the folk customs of the Hu area, and there is no disrespect." The coachman said. argued.

"Do you recognize Hu Wen?" Chu Xiaoyun asked.

The coachman shook his head: "When I was delivering the goods, I flipped through them and saw some strange words, so I asked the shopkeeper. The shopkeeper said it." "How do you know

he didn't lie to you?" Chu Xiaoyun ask.

The coachman laughed and said, "Cheat me an illiterate man, how can he make up such a detailed list? You can fool me casually. Besides, the shopkeeper is a good man, he can't do such a thing. Didn't you seal up those books? Can you ask someone to look at them?" I know."

Chu Xiaoyun always felt a little familiar when he looked at the coachman who was in prison and was still determined to excuse others. I can't remember where I saw it for a while.

Seeing the coachman finished speaking, he said: "Your daughter-in-law came to the yamen to complain, and the county magistrate accepted her pleadings. Now I am handling her case. If you are really wronged, I will definitely help you find evidence. You are innocent. Don't think about whether you will die or not. Living is the best reward for your family."

Chu Xiaoyun will inevitably think of Su Wen again, thinking that there are still concerns in this world, no matter what dangers he encounters in the future, He would never give up his life on his own initiative no matter what.

The coachman didn't make any breakthroughs here, so Chu Xiaoyun could only pin his hopes on the family members of the informant. If the body of the informant does not match the height of the bloodstain, of course it can be ruled out immediately, but what if it does? Chu Xiaoyun was a little confused, so he had to think of other ways and make more preparations.

Travel to ancient times to be a fast catcherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें