Chapter 101

Three days later, Chu Xiaoyun arrested the barbarian wizard and came to the case, Hezhang's confession was also placed on Wei Jinghan's desk, and Hejing county government was promoted again.

The evidence of the crime is conclusive, Hou Yuqing and He Qingmei's crimes cannot be escaped, the old master of the Wang family, the old lady of the Wang family, and the parents of Wang Mentou all stood up to complain about the crimes of Chen Hou and He, calling for their injustice, and begging the county magistrate to speed them up. Execute quickly to comfort the spirit of the deceased in heaven.

Faced with the urging of the Wang family and the urging of the county magistrate and others, Wei Jinghan looked at Fang Lingfeng in the hall. Fang Lingfeng frowned and shook his head in disappointment. Wei Jinghan's expression changed, but he controlled it well. Just when he was about to pronounce the sentence, Wang Yu knelt down and said, "My lord, I have something to say!"

Seeing this incident in the courtroom, not only Chu Xiaoyun was puzzled, but Wei Jinghan was also very surprised. Cheng and the others changed their expressions. Mrs. Wang sternly said: "Yu'er, now that the truth is out, why don't you let the county magistrate judge these two poisonous women and avenge Xiao Sier's mother! What are you doing?!" Wang Yu glanced

over Everyone in the Quanwang family and the county magistrate sneered: "These two women are vicious and true, but are these two things only done by them? No one acquiesced, they can do these things? I thought Zhen Er The death was just a result of her physical condition being taken advantage of, but she never thought that it was the result of deliberate deliberation. Do you dare to say that none of you are emboldened by their vicious behavior?!" "Yu'er, what are you talking about

? Are you sick?" Mrs. Wang said anxiously, "My lord, the little grandson can't stand this continuous stimulation, and he has already lost his mind. Please allow the little old man to take him home so he can be healed." The county magistrate also stood up and

said : "A mentally ill person's words are not credible. Wang Yu's current situation is really not enough to continue to make a statement in the court, and I hope Master Wei will show compassion to his subordinates!" Other officials of the county government echoed: "Please also sympathize with your subordinates

! "

In this way, Wei Jinghan seems to be an unscrupulous boss who persecutes his sick subordinates.

Wei Jinghan was still quite calm, he looked around the crowd and said: "How is this Wang Yu's spirit, I have to consult a doctor before making a plan! Master Yu..."

Wei Jinghan's words were interrupted by the county magistrate: "Master Yu is brought by an adult. The master who came here, although we have always heard that the master has good medical skills, but he is not a doctor after all, and I am afraid that the diagnosis by him is inconsistent with reason and law."

Wei Jinghan raised his gavel hand and paused: "I don't know the county. Which doctor do you think is suitable?"

The county magistrate stroked his beard and said, "I think..."

At this time, a yamen servant came to the court to report: "My lord, Doctor Liu, please see me."

"Doctor Liu? Which doctor Liu?" Wei Jinghan asked.

"It's Dr. Liu from the famous Liu's Medical Center in Jing County!" The yamen servant replied.

Wei Jinghan was quite surprised, and when he realized it, he immediately said: "Quickly pass it on!"

Liu Yunzhi stepped forward and saluted Wei Jinghan and other county officials around him. Wei Jinghan said: "Doctor Liu is free of courtesy. You came at the right time. Someone in the courtroom just needs a doctor's diagnosis and treatment of mental state. I don't know if Doctor Liu is willing to help?" Wei Jinghan turned

to the county magistrate and others: "Doctor Liu is well-known in nearby counties and counties. Is it okay for the county magistrate and others to diagnose and treat the famous doctor?" "

This... of course, I hope Dr. Liu can make a good diagnosis." The county magistrate looked at Liu Yunzhi with menacing eyes.

Wei Jinghan looked at Dr. Liu again: "I don't know if Dr. Liu is willing to act?" "

Forget it, since Liu is here today, it's convenient." Liu Yunzhi was very cool, "I don't know who Master Wei wants me to treat. ?"

"Wang Mentou." Wei Jinghan glanced over Wang Yu's head.

The eyes of all the officials in the county government were fixed on Dr. Liu.

Liu Yunzhi stared at Wang Yu for a moment, the corners of his mouth twitched slightly, and then walked towards Wang Yu: "Head of the Wang family, please pass me your hand." Wang Yu

looked at him: "Since she was pregnant, Zhen'er has been going to your place all the time. After seeing a doctor, he came back and said to me, 'Doctor Liu is very skilled in medicine, my son will be born safely'."

Liu Yunzhi looked at Wang Yu, his face became solemn, and he said solemnly: "Liu is just a doctor, and he only does medicine. Doctor's business."

Wang Yu nodded trustingly, and handed Liu Yunzhi his hand.

After Liu Yunzhi took his pulse, he ignored the threatening eyes of the county magistrate and others and said solemnly: "Masters, Wang Yu is in good spirits and has no symptoms of illness." The county

magistrate immediately jumped up from his seat: "Liu Yunzhi, you should think about it Let's talk!"

Liu Yunzhi said: "My outpatient visits are always only for symptoms."

Wei Jinghan turned to the county magistrate with a slight smile and said, "Doctor Liu's reputation is far and wide, and the county magistrate strongly recommended him at the time, why is this now?"

The county magistrate I was dumbfounded for a moment. Wei Jinghan turned to Liu Yunzhi again: "I don't know what Doctor Liu is talking about today?"

Liu Yunzhi clasped his fists to Chu Xiaoyun: "Last time when Catcher Chu asked me a question, I didn't want to answer it, but now I am willing to come and answer it."

Chu Xiaoyun Xiaoyun was taken aback when he heard that, then recalled the past, and hurriedly replied: "Thank you."

Liu Yunzhi smiled: "Last time you asked me if Yi Ruzhen had any illnesses after giving birth, and now I can tell you clearly. She had a follow-up visit after giving birth, and she didn't have any illnesses. It seems to have a haze. At that time, I called her from a distance, and she stuck her head out and asked the bearer, but the bearer who carried the sedan chair did not stop. Because he was rushing to deliver a child with a dystocia, he did not do much Thinking about it. Later, after I was busy, I remembered this matter, but I learned that the Sri Lankan had passed away."

"Beasts, they are all animals!" Wang Yu thumped the ground and cried.

"With Wang Yu's appearance, he also said that he is not unusual. Doctor Liu, your medical skills don't seem to be very good!" Xian Cheng got up, flung his sleeves and shouted sharply.

However, Liu Yunzhi looked at Wang Yu with sympathy in his eyes: "Master Xiancheng doesn't care about wives and concubines, but if your eldest son ends up like this, I think Mr. Xiancheng will react in the same way.

" ! Contempt the officials of the imperial court and curse with evil words, what should be the crime?!"

"Doctor Liu is just giving an example, the county magistrate does not need to be so excited." Wei Jinghan smiled slightly, "Since Wang Yu is in good spirits, let's listen to Wang Yu next. What did Yu say? Wang Yu?"

Hearing Wei Jinghan's shout, the members of the Wang family were highly nervous, and their eyes turned to the future head of their own family, and many people shouted.

"Yu'er—"

"Yu'er, think about your child—"

"Master—"

"Husband—"

"Daddy—"

Wang Yu straightened up, glanced around the family members who called him, and said decisively: "My lord, this subordinate wants to surrender! This time my fourth son was born, and the wanton manipulation was the intention of the minister of the Ministry of punishment, not the original intention of the minister of the Ministry of punishment. I want my Wang family to take advantage of this happy event to collect the money and materials gathered in the Central Plains and transfer them to the fief of King Yan!"

When Wang Yu said that he wanted to surrender, many people from the Wang family and the county magistrate could no longer sit still. What he said this time is completely messed up!

"Presumptuous! Wang Yu, you are so courageous, dare to frame the servant of the Ministry of Punishment!" The county magistrate reacted, and then asked sharply, preemptively.

The other big and small officials in the yamen, and everyone in the Wang family also criticized them one after another.

"My lord, he's crazy, he's just talking nonsense!"

"My lord, my child's nonsense is unbelievable!" When

the people around shouted enough, Wang Yu sneered, "My lord, I have a roster."

Wei Jinghan looked around the hall Everyone who was silent: "Where is the roster?"

"It's in the secret room of my house." Wang Yu said resolutely.

Chu Xiaoyun took orders to search the secret room of the Wang family, but returned without success.

"No? Impossible, why not, I obviously put it in the secret room. I only left one key of that secret room, and I destroyed the others long ago!" Hearing Chu Xiaoyun's reply, Wang Yu was excited Going crazy, I stood up all of a sudden, "Impossible, impossible, did you not find the right place? You must have not found the right place!" Seeing

this, the county magistrate coldly said: "Master Wei, the Wang family has already By the way, this Wang Yu has been talking crazy since the death of his little concubine. This is a lunatic, and you should take his words seriously!" The whole Wang family also said: "My lord, it is the little old man who teaches his son

. No way, let everyone laugh."

"Impossible, impossible!" Wang Yu muttered to himself, and then he knelt down again and kowtowed defiantly, "My lord, my lord, this subordinate asks me to go back and search for my lord's permission!" Wei Jinghan looked around hesitantly

. The county magistrate: "In this case, let him look for it. What does the magistrate think?"

The magistrate sneered and asked Wei Jinghan: "Master Wei, what if we don't find it?"

Wei Jinghan looked at Wang Yu, Looking back: "Of course it will be punished according to framing important officials of the court!"

The county magistrate sneered, stood up and said to the old lady of the Wang family: "Since your Wang family has such a crazy son, let him go crazy again.

" The old man saluted the county magistrate, and he replied submissively: "Yes."

A group of government servants escorted Wang Yu, and followed the county government officials, big and small, to Wang's house.

On the road, Ling Feng walked beside Chu Xiaoyun, and he rarely took the initiative to speak: "I searched for this Wang family once, and you searched again. Those old donkeys in the county magistrate dared to let adults lead a large number of people to search, presumably the roster is indeed Gone already."

Chu Xiaoyun was very surprised: "When did you go to Wang's house?"

Fang Lingfeng realized that he had slipped his mouth and stopped talking. The result was as he expected, Wang Yu turned upside down in his secret room, and there really was no such thing as his so-called roster.

"No, no, I put it here, why did it disappear?" Wang Yu muttered to himself, and then frantically rushed to the Wang family beside him, "Say! Say! Who are you, who are you?" , took the roster? Say, talk!"

The county magistrate spread his hands to Wei Jinghan: "Master Wei?"

Seeing this, Wei Jinghan had to order Chu Xiaoyun to control him, bring him back to the county government office, and punish him according to the law.

Along the way, Wang Yu yelled sadly: "I have a roster, I really have a roster. My roster was stolen, it was stolen!" But no one paid attention to his wailing cry

.

Returning to the court again, the county magistrate and the others obviously straightened their backs: "Master Wei, let's announce it, it's meaningless to waste it like this!" The

most important physical evidence that was originally thought to be a winning ticket was gone. Once the success failed, Wei Jinghan was very upset, but the county magistrate and others were desperately urging him. Unable to find a reason to procrastinate, Wei Jinghan reluctantly picked up the gavel and slapped it on the table: "Wang Yu will be sentenced..."

At this time, there was a fierce drumming sound outside the gate of the county government.

The author has something to say: Hello everyone, cuties. It's been a long time since I stopped updating, and I'm too embarrassed to say hello to everyone. Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a king or irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-09-30 20:54:19~2020-10-16 17:23:14~

Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 1046 1 bottle ;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!