Chapter 121

Chu Xiaoyun led the arresters and the guards around the alleys near Qian Zhu's house, walked three times, and walked all the nearby alleys again, which can be regarded as the topography of Qian Zhu's house. All are familiar.

From Qian Zhujia's house to the main street, that is, to the left, it is less than a hundred meters away, and there are all houses next to each other, without an alley in the middle; if you walk in, that is, to the right, there is only one family. , is an alley. After passing that alley, you have to go to the end of the small alley where their house is located before you can connect to another alley. Needless to say, the front of the door is a small alley street, and the back of the house is the residents next to another small street on the back. That family is a big courtyard with three entrances and three exits.

Chu Xiaoyun did the math, if the murderer didn't go through the main entrance, he would have to step on other people's roofs if he walked in the other three directions. Among them, going out and going back has the most roofs, which is not a good choice. The best direction is to go to the right. You only need to go through a small courtyard to get to the alley, and then escape.

In the alley, no matter whether you go in or out, the murderer is likely to leave clues. If you go inside, people will always see it, and if you go outside, you will bump into people from the guard camp. But what is amazing is that when Chu Xiaoyun asked all the way to the alley on the right, none of the people found anything unusual. Chu Xiaoyun's eyes fell on the neighbor on the right of Qian Zhu's house, that is, the neighbor's house next to the alley.

This is almost the best escape route for the murderer, and this family is also the one most likely to hear or see the murderer.

When they came to ask questions yesterday, the family also said that apart from the shouts of "killed" and the sound of people from the guard battalion coming to arrest him, they did not hear any other sounds.

After thinking about it, Chu Xiaoyun decided to visit the door and ask again.

The owner of the house received Chu Xiaoyun and his party. To Chu Xiaoyun's questioning, the other party's words were still the same as the day before, without any change. Chu Xiaoyun was disappointed and was about to leave. When he left, he found that the owner was still the only one in the house, so he asked casually: "Why are you the only one in your house? Where are the others?" The other party was taken aback, then smiled

: "My husband went out to set up a stall. We are newly married and have no children yet. I am the only one who will watch over the house during the day."

Chu Xiaoyun nodded, and said with concern: "Your family is small, so pay attention to safety on weekdays.

" Thank you Chu Xiaoyun again and again.

Chu Xiaoyun left with everyone and returned to Qian Zhu's house.

The centurion approached angrily and said, "You took the big guy for a whole morning walk this morning. Did you find anything? It was all useless work! Save yourself, you're going in the wrong direction, the murderer Now it is in the prison of the county government. You leave the real murderer alone, but go to disturb the people to find some murderer, it is simply unnecessary."

Chu Xiaoyun said coldly: "If you think Yu He is the murderer, then you go back to the prison of the county government Go and ask questions, you don't need to follow me here."

After saying that, Chu Xiaoyun ignored him, and walked around Qian Zhu's house a few times inside and out. Seeing the centurion bursting into anger, he had no choice but to punch the pillar next to him.

Standing in the yard, Chu Xiaoyun suddenly noticed something, and beckoned two arresters to come quickly. The centurion thought there was something wrong, so he hurriedly led people around him, and arrived at Chu Xiaoyun's side faster than Chu Xiaoyun called the arrester.

Seeing the guard battalion soldiers who arrived one step ahead, Chu Xiaoyun said indifferently: "That's fine, it's the same if you come."

The centurion said: "What did you find, stop talking nonsense and focus on the important points."

Chu Xiaoyun patted The shoulders of the two soldiers beside him: "You, lie down; you, squat beside you."

The centurion glanced at the place where Chu Xiaoyun told his subordinates to lie down: "Chu, what do you mean? This is the place where Qian Zhu, that dead ghost, was killed!"

Chu Xiaoyun said lightly: "I I know, now I want to reproduce the scene. Since you are assisting in the investigation, you can't do nothing, right? If you don't do it, go away, and let's investigate separately." Then he said to the policeman who came over: "

Go Bring over that boning knife that killed people."

The guard battalion soldiers looked at Chu Xiaoyun and then at the centurion.

The centurion gave Chu Xiaoyun a bitter look: "Do as he says."

Then, under the command of Chu Xiaoyun, a soldier of the guard battalion lay down according to the imprints drawn by the previous arresters with lime, and the other A soldier, under Chu Xiaoyun's command, squatted at the position where everyone described Yu He squatting before.

The policeman who was called by Chu Xiaoyun to get the knife came over with the boning knife, and Chu Xiaoyun handed the boning knife to the soldier imitating Yu He: "Take it." The lying soldier, the squatting

soldier, Even the centurion was taken aback: "What are you going to do?"

Chu Xiaoyun glanced at them: "Didn't you already say it clearly? Reproduce the scene."

"What shit reappears the scene!" The centurion cursed , but I really want to know what's going on in my heart. Although they had a feud with the county government's arresting house, it did not prevent him from hearing the name of Chu Xiaoyun's arrester for a long time. In his heart, he still believed in Chu Xiaoyun's judgment.

The two soldiers set up the POSS according to Chu Xiaoyun's instructions, and the policemen next to them were all trying to hold back their laughter. The people in the guard camp were Monk Zhang Er who couldn't figure it out, wanted to laugh and was a little angry.

Chu Xiaoyun just ordered coldly: "Don't move." Then he walked to the gate of Qian Zhu's house.

The centurion followed in a daze.

Chu Xiaoyun concealed the door of Qian Zhu's house, and looked in through the crack of the door. The centurion also looked in.

Looking in through the crack of the door, Chu Xiaoyun could see the knees, wrists and knives of the soldier lying on the ground and the soldier squatting beside him.

Chu Xiaoyun shouted to the soldier with the knife: "Squat forward a little."

The soldier looked in the direction of the gate and squatted forward a little. This time I can see a little more. In addition to what I saw before, I can also see the tip of the nose and arms of the squatting soldiers.

Chu Xiaoyun asked him to turn his face towards the door, but he still couldn't see the whole face.

Chu Xiaoyun frowned, and shouted again: "Squat forward a little more."

The squatting soldier squatted forward a little more, and then shouted at them: "Chu Butou, you can't squat forward any more, go forward I'm about to step on him."

Chu Xiaoyun said: "Okay, turn your face towards us again."

This time, half of the face of the squatting soldier can be seen.

Chu Xiaoyun looked at it for a long time, and said dissatisfiedly, "Okay, let's do this first. Remember your current positions." The

two soldiers stood up again in a daze. The arrester imitating Yu He sat on the ground with his buttocks because his feet were numb after squatting for a long time, and the soldiers who were lying down hurriedly rolled to the side in fright. He patted the dirt and got up when he was far away from the squatting soldiers.

"Hold the grass, you want to murder." The soldier lying on the ground shouted.

"The feet are numb." The squatting soldier smiled wryly.

Chu Xiaoyun asked the policeman to take back the boning knife and put it back to its original position. The centurion saw it and came forward: "What did you find?"

Chu Xiaoyun said: "It's a bit illogical, but it still makes sense. Let's see in the evening."

Seeing that he still refused to speak, the centurion scolded in a low voice: "Gods and ghosts, pretending to be mysterious."

At night, when night fell, thousands of houses were lit up. Chu Xiaoyun ordered the police officers to light the lights in the yard according to the night the money was cast, and to extinguish the excess candles. At the time before the guard battalion captured Yu He, the two soldiers who let the daytime performance scene reappear, performed it again according to the position of the daytime.

The rest of the catchers and soldiers gathered around to watch the excitement.

Seeing that they were in position, Chu Xiaoyun said to the squatting soldier, "Look at me and make a vicious expression." "

Ah?" The squatting soldier was puzzled.

The centurion even asked angrily: "Are you finished? Are you playing house!"

Chu Xiaoyun ignored the centurion, and shouted to the squatting soldiers: "Look at me, be a vicious look."

Although the soldier didn't understand, he did as he did.

Chu Xiaoyun looked at the soldier squatting under the lit candle lamp in the courtyard. In the backlight, he couldn't see the expression on the soldier's face at all.

"What did you see?" Seeing that he hadn't moved for a long time, the centurion couldn't help but patted Chu Xiaoyun's shoulder and asked.

Chu Xiaoyun straightened up, with a cold expression on his face, "I didn't see anything." "

Ah?" The centurion was furious when he heard this, and it took him a long time to suppress his anger and continue to ask, "Then what's the point of doing this?" What do you mean?"

Chu Xiaoyun said coldly: "It's very interesting for me to do this. The peddler who reported to you is lying!" "

Ah?" Turned into puzzlement, "Why did you suddenly say that the witness was lying? You didn't see anything."

Chu Xiaoyun said: "You didn't see anything, so your so-called witnesses are lying. Don't forget, in the courtroom yesterday, he could say that he saw Yu He turned his head and stared fiercely through the crack of the door. I glanced at him. But we just restored the scene of that day. The position where Yu He squatted, logically, he couldn't see his face at all. I don't know the expression on the person's face. Even if Yu He really stared at him at that time, he couldn't see it. Besides, according to common sense, it is impossible for a murderer to be close to the person who was just killed by himself. It's not a comfortable distance."

The centurion also remembered yesterday in the courtroom, the peddler said that Yu He gave him a hard look, and he also looked in with Chu Xiaoyun outside the door just now, it seemed that it was indeed I couldn't see the expression of his subordinate dressed as Yu He. But he still argued strongly: "Maybe he just exaggerated a little bit."

Chu Xiaoyun said lightly: "Then invite him to the county government and talk about why he exaggerated that point. Does Yu He have any problems with him?

" The husband looked at Chu Xiaoyun vigilantly: "What do you mean? Are you trying to say that our guard battalion deliberately framed Yu He?"

Chu Xiaoyun said: "Maybe he just used you. But who knows the truth? Well, let's ask him before making a conclusion."

Things suddenly turned around, and the centurion was afraid that the charge of framing would fall on the guard battalion, so his attitude took a 180-degree turn from before, and he never treated Chu Xiaoyun again. Picking his nose and eyes, he asked flatteringly, "Then what should we do now?"

Chu Xiaoyun said, "Of course we went to find that peddler. Isn't he a peddler who sells steamed buns? Do you know where he does business?" ?"

Seeing that the centurion didn't speak, he said, "You were the one who was arrested that night, and you took the witness statement, so you didn't ask about it, did you?" The

centurion came back to his senses: "Oh, his We know the stall."

Chu Xiaoyun said: "Lead the way."

The author has something to say: Today's second update. O(∩_∩)O~