Chapter 17

The testimonies of the two witnesses who did not know each other matched up, and Chu Xiaoyun was relieved. The suspicion of myself has been washed away, and I should be released in court next. Thinking of Su Wen calling himself Mr. Xiang in front of everyone just now, Chu Xiaoyun had a headache, this entanglement became more, how should he face it when he went back. Thinking about it again, I felt like I was thinking too much. Su Wen was probably just kind-hearted in nature, in order to better exonerate himself or have an excuse. After all, some things are troublesome to explain, so it's better to just make mistakes and make mistakes easier. Anyway, in the end, what is their relationship, and there is no need to explain to outsiders.

Anyway, after I go back, I have to assure Su Wen that what I said before absolutely counts, and I won't take advantage of him and restrict his freedom just because of his exoneration.

Thinking that he would be free soon, Chu Xiaoyun straightened his body, waiting for the magistrate to declare his innocence.

At this time Pei Jin took a step forward: "My lord, even if what these two people said is true, it doesn't mean that it has nothing to do with Chu Xiaoyun. Just now these two people also mentioned that the two strong men mentioned 'Shuang'er', "House prostitute" or something, it just so happens that Chu Xiaoyun has a Shuang'er in his family. Does it mean that the reason why Chu Xiaoyun repented of selling someone is because he felt that the sale was cheap, so he bought the person back and used it as a house prostitute to make money? In this way, he can not only vent his anger, but also solicit customers to make money. He is a gangster, and he probably has no concept of innocence. Whether his pair is clean or not will not affect the birth of a child. In this way, when he gets the other person, he also gets the money. I also have a child, killing three birds with one stone. Those two strong men should be hanging out with him and helping him attract customers. I hope the adults will see clearly." As soon as Pei Jinzhi's words came out, the people watching outside the court immediately exploded

. You can say anything.

In the courtroom, Su Wen's small face turned pale in an instant, and his whole body was trembling. Although this is a splash of dirty water, who can guarantee that no one will believe it? No, for this kind of thing, no matter it is true or not, people are more willing to choose to believe it. Sometimes it is just to have a conversation after dinner and enjoy the fun of pointing at people.

It is said that good things never go out, but bad things spread thousands of miles. For this kind of gossip, word of mouth has always been faster than the wind. He is a twin, and he has been so viciously slandered, how will he see others in the future. To say that Chu Xiaoyun is his husband is his one-sided statement. Chu Xiaoyun has already torn up the engagement, and now that his reputation has been ruined, he must avoid it.

Who will marry me in the future.

Su Wen felt a fear that he had never felt before, just like the fear of being sold to Zhang Cheng, that fat, wretched pervert two days ago.

Chu Xiaoyun didn't expect such a thing to be confused just by looking at it. Seeing Su Wen's pale cheeks and trembling body, he finally realized that in this era when Shuang'er has no status, how can someone like Pei Jin What does slander mean to Su Wen. The good self-cultivation in the previous life was overturned by the anger, he rushed towards Pei Jin with a roar, and punched Pei Jin with a wave of his hand.

Pei Jin himself is a practicing family, but he didn't expect that Chu Xiaoyun would dare to beat someone in public in the courtroom, and when he had time to dodge in the future, he was punched in the face, and his nosebleed immediately flowed down. He touched his nosebleed, and immediately howled: "You're beating someone, the King of Hell of Chu is beating someone! It doesn't count that King Hell of Chu killed my young master, but he's beating someone openly in the courtroom!

" The police immediately stepped forward and suppressed the beating Chu Xiaoyun; the county magistrate ordered the medical officer of the county government to come and treat Pei Jin.

The outside of the courtroom was also frightened by this scene, and the county magistrate patted the gavel and shouted several times: "Quiet!

"

The atmosphere in the courtroom instantly became serious, and the people watching outside the door fell silent, and Pei Jin in the courtroom also stopped howling.

"My lord, this villain is so rampant. In the courtroom, he dared to beat the plaintiff! Master Wanwang decides for my Zhang family!" Zhang Cheng's wife who was standing behind immediately stood up and cried.

After being detained by the yamen servants, Chu Xiaoyun knew that something was wrong. Regardless of whether the other party intends to provoke or really think so, if you hit someone in court, the one who is justified will become the one who is unreasonable. It's not like I haven't seen such a thing when I was a policeman in my previous life, so why can't I bear it for a while. But he thought of what Pei Jin said just now, even if time goes back, he may not be able to resist beating people.

This is the end of the matter, and it is useless to regret. Based on Chu Xiaoyun's understanding of ancient criminal law, it is still somewhat different from modern criminal law. If he can prove that the other party made a false accusation, he will not bear too much responsibility and leave a criminal record.

Chu Xiaoyun straightened his thoughts and emotions, and said before the other party continued to make false accusations: "My lord, it was really impulsive for Xiaomin to beat someone in court just now. The law punishes Xiaomin without any complaints. However, the Zhang family relies on the general situation of the family Daddy, it is unbearable to insult my husband again and again when there is no evidence and the facts are clear. As men, I think adults can understand this kind of shame!"

Now At the moment when you are rational, it doesn't matter what you call it, and you can explain it later. To protect Su Wen's reputation, Chu Xiaoyun could only follow the rules of this era and call Su Wen Fu Lang.

The county magistrate probably felt that Pei Jinzhi's words were too much, and his expression was rather complicated. The medical officer on the side just finished examining Pei Jin at this time: "My lord, the head of the Zhang family is just bleeding from the nose and a little bruised. It will get better after a few days of recuperation, and there is nothing serious." "How is it possible. I feel a headache

. The whole person is dizzy." Pei Jin said.

Chu Xiaoyun knew that the other party was touching the porcelain, but he couldn't say anything at this time. He didn't know how the medical officer of the county government was doing, so he was very disturbed.

"This..." the medical officer pondered, "I can't tell because of my shallow medical skills. If Manager Pei has any objections to the old man's diagnosis and treatment, he can invite a famous doctor in the county for a consultation. If there are other results, he can report to the county magistrate. They will be punished together. This old man will also ask for punishment."

Seeing this, Pei Jin had to wipe the blood from his nose, and said: "The medical officer is serious, I'm just telling the truth. Since the medical officer said nothing happened, I will discuss this matter with Chu Xiaoyun. Then he turned

to The county magistrate said: "My lord, everything Xiaomin said is based on factual inference..."

Chu Xiaoyun felt relieved after hearing what the medical officer said. He was detained by two yamen servants, but he was not embarrassed. Listen to Pei Pei Jin spoke to the county magistrate, and sneered: "I forgot to ask Mr. Pei before, but when did your Zhang family report the case? "

They couldn't falsify the time of reporting the case, so Pei Jin had to tell the truth: "Xu time. "

" Is it Xushi or the end of Xushi? "Chu Xiaoyun asked.

"What's the difference?" "Pei Jin asked back.

Chu Xiaoyun smiled and said: "Of course there is a difference, the difference is an hour. Of course, it may not make much difference to your home. Your son died at about You hour the day before yesterday, why did your family report the crime the next day at Xu hour? There is a gap of more than ten hours between the time your young master disappeared and your Zhang family reported the crime. May I ask what your Zhang family is doing during this time? Why didn't you bother to report the crime when your young master didn't come back overnight? Or did you already know where he went, so you didn't report it? "

Chu Xiaoyun's questioning made Pei Jin speechless, but argued: "The reason is not for you to explain. I will report to the county magistrate privately. "

Chu Xiaoyun sneered and said: "Your Zhang family has wronged me now, but you can't explain it to me. From another perspective, does it prove that you planted the blame on me?" "

The attack on Chu Xiaoyun just now was counterattacked so quickly by the other party. Pei Jin retorted speechlessly, ignored Chu Xiaoyun, turned to the county magistrate and said, "My lord, this matter is a private matter of my Zhang family, and it is not convenient to speak in court. I can report to adults in private. "

Of course Chu Xiaoyun objected: "My lord, this matter concerns the lives of ordinary people. People have the right to know. "

The county magistrate thought for a while and felt reasonable: "Boss Pei, since Chu Xiaoyun, who is sued by your Zhang family, believes that your son was killed by Chu Xiaoyun, then as a party involved in this case, he does have the right to know the truth."

"This..." Pei Jin hesitated for a while.

When he didn't know what to do next, old man Zhang's wife said, "Mr. Pei, the family is unlucky, so there is no need to hide it." She

turned to the county magistrate, "Master county magistrate, let the women decide this matter."

"A few days ago, my husband-in-law said that there was a twin pregnancy mole in Honghe Village that was particularly dark red. It was rumored among the people that he was very fertile. If he married back, he would definitely give birth to a boy and a half girl. My husband was very moved by this, Discuss with me."

"Because I have no children, I feel very guilty for my husband's family, and I can understand my husband's thoughts, and support him in marrying someone back home. Who would have thought that the pair would lose their innocence in public later, such a The lowly son will definitely not be able to enter the door of my Zhangfu again. I know he feels uncomfortable, and it is understandable to go to relieve his worries, so he did not return all night and did not look for it. The next day I sent my servants to search everywhere, but there was no one until nightfall When I arrived, I didn't see anyone returning home, so I panicked and thought of reporting to the official. This is a secret matter in my mansion, and it's not for others to tell, but today, in order to seek justice for my husband, the women don't want to be so shameless. Please, sir, do it for the people Wife decides."

Zhang Cheng's wife began to cry as she spoke.

The people watching were lively again.

"So I went to recruit prostitutes."

"Why don't we meet in front of the Yichun Courtyard."

"This is not a secret in the mansion. Now that it is said in public, Mrs. Zhang needs some courage." "

Hey, Who told her not to lay eggs. Otherwise, Zhang Cheng would call him a son, because there is no successor!"

"Hee hee hee..."

"Hey, keep your voice down so that no one can hear you."

The magistrate patted the gavel lightly again: "Quiet!"

The people outside the door became quieter again.

"My lord, since that's the case, the most suspected people are also the two strong men who took Zhang Cheng away from the city that day, and they can't be allowed to bite at will. Xiaomin implores my lord to allow Xiaomin to go to the scene to investigate and check. Do you have any other clues, please try my best." Chu Xiaoyun saw that the other party ignored his family ugliness in order to bite him to death, so he hurriedly sorted out his thoughts and asked.

The county magistrate thought of the important clues that Chu Xiaoyun found after investigating the corpse last night, so he slapped the gavel and said, "Yes."

At this moment, Zhang Cheng's wife stood up and objected: "My lord, now that Chu Xiaoyun is a suspect, how can he be a criminal?" Let him walk around! What's more, he injured my house manager in the court, despised the court, despised the lord, and despised the law, so what should he do?"