Chapter 185

Another Mid-Autumn Festival, Chu Xiaoyun went out to the capital for three months, and found out and dealt with the aftermath. A commoner died in a conflict with a local dignitary. The local officials covered up the so-called "rebellion case" that aroused public anger and demanded an explanation. Finally, he returned to the capital. at home. As soon as he entered the house, a servant came to announce the good news: "My lord came back at the right time, and my wife gave birth today."

After three months, I didn't expect that today happened to be the day when Husband gave birth. Chu Xiaoyun immediately became excited, and he hurriedly asked the servant who came to report, "Have you given birth?" Before

the servant could answer, the sound of a baby crying came from the master's bedroom in the courtyard. The servant said happily: "My lord, it's a child, Madam is."

Chu Xiaoyun threw the sword to the servant, and rushed to the bedroom where Su Wen was.

Seeing Chu Xiaoyun returning to the house, the midwife and servants all came forward to congratulate Chu Xiaoyun with smiles on their faces: "Madam has twins, one daughter, one twin son, father and son, father and daughter are safe. Congratulations, sir." Such a happy event, Chu Xiaoyun

naturally In a good mood, he said to the housekeeper next to him, "There are rewards."

The housekeeper hurriedly responded, "Thank you, sir."

Chu Xiaoyun lifted his feet and went to the bedroom, because he was in a good mood, he seemed to be floating When he got up, his steps became lighter and lighter.

Because Su Wen gave birth and had to rest well afterwards, the light in the bedroom was relatively dark, but the first time Chu Xiaoyun entered the room, he saw Su Wen lying on the bed. Su Wen's face had obviously been cleansed, but the wet hair on his forehead and temples could still see his hard work before.

"Wen Wen has worked hard." Sitting on the head of the bed, Chu Xiaoyun wrapped Su Wen's slender wrist and the entire palm in his big palm and said tenderly and shamelessly, "Husband did not come back early to accompany you." Su

Wen Looking at her husband with a smile: "Husband is back, it's just right."

"Master Chu is such a good husband, he only has his eyes on you. Don't you intend to see your two children?" When Chu Xiaoyun and Su Wen were deeply in love, a disharmonious banter came.

Only then did Chu Xiaoyun realize that there was another person in the bedroom. Just now, he was only thinking about Su Wen, and when he returned to his home, with his vigilance as a policeman with six doors, he didn't realize that there were other people in the house in time.

It's really careless.

But does this sound seem familiar?

Chu Xiaoyun looked up, the man was standing in the dark, his eyes adjusted a little before he saw the person speaking clearly, it turned out to be Liu Yunzhi, a famous obstetrician and gynecologist who had been admiringly in Hejing County back then.

"Doctor Liu? Did you pick up the baby for your wife? Why are you in the capital?" Chu Xiaoyun was quite pleasantly surprised to see the old acquaintance, but doubts came one after another. If he remembered correctly, when he was in Hejing County, Liu Yunzhi didn't even want to mention the word capital, and he didn't want to have anything to do with it.

Dr. Liu laughed: "Master Chu's professional faults have not only failed to correct, but have even worsened. Does anyone in your profession look like a criminal? Do you want to interrogate me again today?" "

Ah—— I'm sorry. Chu just asked casually, I don't have that meaning, I still hope that Dr. Liu will be happy."

Chu Xiaoyun's questioning was completely a subconscious reaction, and this kind of professional fault has accompanied him from his previous life to this life. There's no way, I've been in the industry for a long time, and my whole body is branded with a professional brand. Moreover, judging from their past friendship in Hejing County, Liu Yunzhi probably doesn't like dealing with people like himself who eat the imperial food.

"It's just surprising." Chu Xiaoyun still spoke according to his inner thoughts.

After hearing this, Liu Yunzhi changed his laughing expression before, and said solemnly: "The emperor's rehabilitating my father can be regarded as untying the knot in my heart. I came back to Beijing this time to pay homage to my deceased father and comfort my spirit in heaven."

Seeing Chu Xiaoyun's surprised expression, Liu Yunzhi said: "It's a long story, why don't you accompany your good husband, and we'll talk in detail after seeing the baby." After finishing speaking, he packed up

his medical box and hung it on his shoulder.

"Very good."

Chu Xiaoyun sent Liu Yunzhi out of the bedroom and told his servants to treat him well before returning. He hugged the two newborn babies in turn, played with Su Wen for a while, fed Su Wen, and coaxed Su Wen. Wen fell asleep before going to the flower hall to meet Liu Yunzhi.

"Unexpectedly, Doctor Liu turned out to be from the capital." Chu Xiaoyun poured tea and asked.

Liu Yunzhi said: "My family's ancestral home is Taiyuan, and I have lived by practicing medicine for generations. My father went to Beijing to make a living after leaving a teacher, and because of his excellent medical skills, he was able to recruit him to work in the Taiyuan Hospital. My brothers and sisters were all born in the capital. Died, but the imperial hospital failed to save them. At the beginning, all the imperial physicians were punished by law, some were dismissed, and some were imprisoned. My father was in charge of the imperial physician, and died in prison after being imprisoned." "My mother couldn't bear the bad news

. After a blow, I couldn't afford to get sick, so I drove west in a few days. I was disheartened and left the capital with my family, wandering all over the world, and vowed never to return to Beijing. I didn't want to have anything to do with the capital or the royal family. Later, the emperor When I grew up, I looked up the old cases, and knew that my Liu family was wronged, and I was willing to vindicate the wronged case, and wanted to recruit me to re-enter the palace. I remembered my father's tragic death, and I didn't want to be involved in the court disputes, so I refused." Chu Xiaoyun thought of Liu Yunzhi's

original The threat that you don't want to accept: "Someone knew your identity in Yi Ruzhen's case back then, so you didn't want to talk to me?"

Liu Yunzhi said: "Chu catcher has a good memory. Old things can be easily picked up "

After that, the conversation changed: "That's right. So what about rehabilitating the unjust case, my father can't survive, my mother can't live again, and the fact that my younger siblings were orphans can't be changed." "Then...

"

Chu Xiaoyun hesitated to speak, he wanted to ask Liu Yunzhi why he was willing to come back now. It feels impolite to ask like this.

Liu Yunzhi probably saw what Chu Xiaoyun was thinking, and he said calmly: "After regaining the power of King Yan, the emperor rehabilitated the previous court's unjust, false and wrongful cases on a large scale. After investigation, my father died of illness, not because of the abuse of punishment by the prison guards. Those who were imprisoned with my father were all released alive, and they confirmed this." "

That's how you came back." Chu Xiaoyun said.

Liu Yunzhi nodded: "My father's wrongful death has always been my heart disease. Now that the truth has been found out, I can't be unreasonable, blindly hate, and live in the memory I woven. It's just..." Liu Yunzhi was a little stubborn at this point

. Pharynx: "I'm sorry for my mother..."

Life sometimes makes cruel jokes with people, and Chu Xiaoyun doesn't know how to persuade him, so he can only sigh with emotion.

"Then won't you leave in the capital?" Chu Xiaoyun asked.

"The imperial court intends to recruit me into the Imperial Hospital. My father liked his job very much during his lifetime. I think he is happy to see it succeed." Liu Yunzhi said.

"That's great. I will have another acquaintance in the capital." Chu Xiaoyun said happily, "When my two children have passed the full moon wine, I will treat you to a tavern to celebrate." Liu Yunzhi said: "Thank

you "

After finishing speaking, he took out a letter: "Speaking of acquaintances, an old friend asked me to bring you a letter." "

Oh?" Chu Xiaoyun reached out to pick it up, very surprised, "Who asked you to bring a letter?" Letter to me?"

After many years, Wei Jinghan has been transferred from Hejing County to serve as an official everywhere, and he has no fixed residence. The only people he met in Hejing County were Wang Sanqiang and a group of colleagues who worked with him before. The others had mediocre acquaintances and had never exchanged letters; Wang Sanqiang would write to him, but he didn't want to know Liu Yunzhi well, so he was surprised.

Liu Yunzhi smiled: "You will know if you open it and have a look."

Chu Xiaoyun opened the envelope and read it carefully. After reading it, I realized that the person who wrote the letter was actually Duan Chengyang, the manager of Zhihe Bookstore.

It turns out that Duan Chengyang was the adjutant of the general guarding the Liangzhou government during the late emperor's time. General Yu was assassinated by the Hu people, Liangzhou fell, and the seventeen cities behind were lost. The imperial court was furious, not only did not provide compensation for the family, but even neglected it.

He died fighting for his country, but he ended up like this. As an adjutant, Duan Chengyang was full of resentment, and regarded General Ding's child as his own, and took the young orphan of the general away to another country.

For this reason, he abandoned martial arts and followed literature, opened a bookstore in Hejing County, and became a private school teacher, preventing General Ding's son from practicing martial arts and joining the army. Later, they were framed by Hou Sihai and imprisoned. Fortunately, they met Chu Xiaoyun to clear up their grievances. He felt that the secret book that General Ding had hidden before his death was too wasteful, so he gave it to others.

After eliminating the power of King Yan, the emperor took full control of the power and began to gradually clear up some unclear cases during the transition from the previous dynasty to the new dynasty. Those who commit crimes are punished, and those who are loyal to the country are commended. Those relatives of meritorious ministers released their pent-up feelings for many years, and began to get out of the shadows and start a new life.

This is true of Liu Yunzhi's family, and so is Duan Chengyang's family.

In the letter, Duan Chengyang expressed his apology for leaving without saying goodbye. The reason why he left without saying goodbye was not because Hou Sihai was released early as a witness, but because Yi Ruzhen's case involved Wen Tao, and Wen Tao was the son of a man who did business with the border guards in Liangzhou Prefecture. . Duan Chengyang was afraid that the identity of General Ding's son would be exposed, and he felt sorry for the general's spirit in heaven, so he hurriedly moved his family out of Hejing County.

In addition, the tiger father has no dogs. Even though he tried his best to make General Ding's infant son abandon martial arts and follow literature, he did not expect the power of blood to be so powerful. Although General Ding's son is well educated, he still prefers to dance with a gun and stick. He even asked him from time to time: "Why doesn't the father let the child practice martial arts?"

Now the emperor vigorously commends the soldiers who died in the battle, General Ding's reputation was restored, and Duan Chengyang told his son the truth. General Ding's son returned to the capital to participate in the martial arts competition and won the title of the champion of martial arts that year. Longing for the day when the barbarians will be defeated in the north, Yan Ran retaliates.

The army-horse border crossing is his heart's longing, and Duan Chengyang didn't interfere any more.

Unexpectedly, after so many years, there would still be news of the old friend, Chu Xiaoyun was overwhelmed with emotion. Unexpectedly, everything in the past is inseparable from the intrusion of the Hu people more than 20 years ago, what kind of evil fate is this.

The past cannot be traced, we can only base ourselves on the present and look forward to the future.

Chu Xiaoyun accepted the letter and saluted Liu Yunzhi: "Thank you, Doctor Liu, for bringing the letter to me. I will write back a letter some other day, and hope to pass it on." The author has something to say: Thanks

on 2021-09-27 20 :54:33~2021-09-28 15:52:37 During the period, I voted for the overlord ticket or the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: 5 bottles of cedar pine;

thank you very much for your support Support, I will continue to work hard