Chapter 78

People inside and outside the courtroom waited for a period of time that was not too long, nor could it be said to be short, before Chu Xiaoyun returned in a hurry.

"How?" Wickingham asked.

Everyone pricked up their ears and showed curious expressions, only Zhou Sheng looked at Chu Xiaoyun full of confidence and anticipation.

As for Zhou Sheng, according to what he said, it is quite complicated. Facing Zhou Sheng's expectant eyes, Chu Xiaoyun turned his head away a little impatiently, bowed respectfully to the top of the court, and shook his head slowly: "The adults and porters of all offices have asked, and said, I don't remember I have no impression of this matter."

"What? Impossible, how could this happen?" The expression on Zhou Sheng's face was shattered with Chu Xiaoyun's shaking of his head, and he became even more furious in Chu Xiaoyun's words .

"Crack!" Wei Jinghan patted the gavel, "Zhou Sheng, could it be that the adults in all the offices wronged you?" "No, that's not the

case, that's not what I meant!" Zhou Sheng shouted desperately, "The truth That's not the case! Gu Qingyun is a wolf in sheep's clothing, don't be fooled by him..."

Wei Jinghan shook his head: "Take it down."

"Brother..." Zhou Ying cried and tried to rush forward, Controlled by the guards on the side.

Chu Xiaoyun couldn't bear it and said: "Miss Zhou, please restrain yourself."

Wei Jinghan patted the gavel again: "Gu Qingyun, Zhou Ying, since both of you intend to end this marriage, this county respects your wishes and sentenced you You and leave!"

During the conversation, there was a signature and the departure document was placed in front of Gu Qingyun, and after Gu Qingyun signed and signed it, he brought it to Zhou Ying. Zhou Ying looked at Gu Qingyun's signature on the Heli book, and stared blankly for a while, wiping away tears during the period, took a hard look, and looked at Gu Qingyun again. After seeing Gu Qingyun's hands being tortured, even after a few days of cultivation, the scars still looked shocking, turned around silently, and signed his name.

"Three days later, Zhou Ying will withdraw from Zhou Sheng's existing housing." Wei Jinghan cleared his throat, and then slapped the gavel majestically, "The case is closed, let's withdraw!

" The prestige of the hall.

"Minister, thank you sir." Zhou Ying kowtowed to Wei Jinghan.

The people who had been watching silently outside the courtroom before because of the many twists and turns of the case shook their heads sighingly and dispersed.

The case was over, and Zhou Ying could no longer live in the county government. Wei Jinghan gave her three days to find a place to live. Because of Zhou Sheng's previous acceptance of Zhuang Di's money, and now he wants to get it back together, Zhou Sheng is unable to return it, so he uses his family property to make up for it.

During the three days before the county government took back Zhou Sheng's property, Zhou Ying could still live in Zhou Sheng's house.

After leaving the hall, Zhou Ying went to find Chu Xiaoyun, who was the only person she could think of to help her so far.

"Chu Butou, can I take a step to speak?" Zhou Ying asked. Fortunately, she lived in the county government office before, and now the county government office still has time to pack her bags, otherwise it would not be easy to see Chu Xiaoyun again.