Chapter 165

Needless to say, it was difficult to pull out the needle, but fortunately, it was pulled out smoothly in the end. The three walked out of the room as if they were fished out of water, and stepped out of the small courtyard. The head of the courtyard who had been waiting outside hurriedly asked his subordinates to come forward to help the three of them. Zhou Ying wanted to go forward to inquire, but seeing the situation of the three of them, it was difficult to speak. It was Chu Xiaoyun who saw her in the crowd and stepped forward to comfort her: "Don't worry, the silver needle has been pulled out." "

Then...he.... Where are people?" Zhou Ying's voice trembled uncontrollably, and she asked what she cared about most.

"After pulling out the needle, he was exhausted and fell asleep. It will take about a while to wake up. Don't worry, the head of the hospital has arranged for someone to move him to the guest room to rest. The head of the hospital will arrange for someone to take you there to take care of him." Chu Xiaoyun knew what was on her mind, and shared what he knew.

Hearing that the needle was pulled out smoothly, and that Gu Qingyun was well placed and cared for, Zhou Ying was relieved a lot.

Settled Zhou Ying well, and when everyone dispersed, Chu Xiaoyun suggested to Wei: "Brother Wei, I really didn't expect such a big change after Brother Ji left. Since Gu Qingyun has the possibility of being outsourced, I must Wait until he wakes up in the capital and know the process of his being swapped before he can take the next step. But the fake Gu Qingyun who is far away in Hejing County can't ignore it. I want to write a letter to tell Mr. Wei all this, and also Please, Brother Wei, use the six-door channel to help expedite the six hundred miles to Hejing County." "

Of course." Wei Chengyi said solemnly, "Captain Chu is thoughtful."

"Brother Wei is overrated." Chu Xiao Yun said modestly, "Well, I'll go back to my residence to write a letter now, and Brother Lao Wei is here."

Chu Xiaoyun went back to the palace where Su Wen lived, and saw Su Wen holding the child at the gate of the palace from a distance wait and see. Seeing Chu Xiaoyun's return, Su Wen couldn't help but be overjoyed. But seeing him looking extremely tired, he felt very distressed. He handed the turned child over to the maid, and hurried forward to meet him: "My husband, what's wrong with you? You're so tired."

Chu Xiaoyun said, "We'll talk about it when we go back to the room."

The harem has always been a place where undercurrents surge, who knows which words will be heard unintentionally.

Su Wen leaned on Chu Xiaoyun's arm: "Your clothes are all wet, I'll ask someone to prepare water, you take a hot bath first."

Chu Xiaoyun stared sideways at Su Wen, with a smile on the corner of his mouth: "Okay.

" When they were in the room, Su Wen ordered the maid to prepare hot water before returning to the room with Chu Xiaoyun.

While waiting for the hot water to take a bath in the room, Chu Xiaoyun first took out a pen, ink, paper and inkstone and wrote a letter concisely, reporting to Wei Jinghan his various adventures in the capital, and most importantly, telling Wei Jinghan about the true and false Gu Qingyun. Wei Jinghan is extremely smart and powerful, so he naturally knows how to deal with it after receiving the letter.

After writing the letter, the maid over there will also prepare the bathing water.

After taking a bath, Chu Xiaoyun felt much better. Putting on the clothes that Su Wen handed over, Chu Xiaoyun regained his previous look.

"What does Wenwen want to ask?" Chu Xiaoyun smiled.

Su Wen pinched his sleeves, but still couldn't hold back and asked: "Husband, why is Miss Zhou Ying looking for you? Why have you been busy for so long and didn't go back to the palace last night?" Yesterday was too busy, waiting for Ji Chengyue's

arrival He had to guard Gu Qingyun again, he didn't bother to go back to the palace, and he couldn't find someone to send the news back.

Chu Xiaoyun took Su Wen's hand and led him to sit on the edge of the couch: "Too many things happened yesterday."

After saying that, Chu Xiaoyun told Su Wen about yesterday's events, and told him: "It's important. Don't talk to outsiders."

Su Wen learned that the Gu Qingyun he saw in Hejing County was a fake, his eyes widened: "Can people pretend to be so similar? No wonder he treats sister Zhou so badly. But that If Gu Qingyun is sentenced to prison, he will most likely be decapitated, why does he still carry it, isn't he afraid of being a scapegoat?"

This is also something that Chu Xiaoyun couldn't figure out, and he also wrote his doubts in the letter to Wei Jinghan.

"Yeah, so, what secrets are hidden here?" Chu Xiaoyun sighed, "It's useless to guess now, the truth can only be revealed when Gu Qingyun wakes up." "Okay.

" Speaking of which, Chu Xiaoyun patted Su Wen's hand, "I may be very busy in the next few days, you take care of yourself and your two children, go to bed early at night, so you don't have to wait for me." Su Wen really couldn't help

himself , just nod.

"Then I'm leaving. The two little ones have fallen asleep, so you should take a rest too." Chu Xiaoyun touched Su Wen's face, "The old one even made you thinner, you are unqualified as a husband." Chu

Xiaoyun Xiaoyun just said that he was busy, Su Wen didn't understand, but he didn't expect that Chu Xiaoyun just came back to take a shower, changed his clothes and had to leave again.

"Are you coming back for a while?" The tone was extremely shocked and aggrieved.

Chu Xiaoyun wiped Su Wen's slender phoenix eyes with his fingertips: "I have to go back and wait for Gu Qingyun to wake up before I can find out what happened five years ago. If we hurry up, we can thwart the Hu people's plot earlier." Su

Wen I had to nod.

When Chu Xiaoyun returned to Tai Hospital, Wei Chengyi had just bathed and changed. Chu Xiaoyun handed the written letter to Wei Chengyi, and Wei Chengyi immediately took the letter and left.

Because there was an extra Gu Qingyun in the Tai Hospital, many people stayed behind in the Tai Hospital that night. Out of safety considerations, Chu Xiaoyun suggested to the head of the hospital that he hoped that the hospital would maintain the same patrols and lights as before, so that no one would notice anything unusual.

The head of state was puzzled: "What are you afraid of in the palace?"

After speaking, the head of the hospital seemed to think of something again, and stopped talking.

Chu Xiaoyun said: "No one knows this, but it's always right to be cautious. Who knows if the barbarians will have internal support in the palace." "Chu Butou is right, then do as you

say ." The head of the hospital admired.

The next day, when Gu Qingyun woke up, Wei Chengyi also returned to the palace. Chu Xiaoyun said with a smile: "You came back in time. Did you send the letter?"

Wei Cheng suggested to pat him: "Don't worry, I saw the post with my own eyes and came back after walking a few miles."

Chu Xiaoyun smiled: "Thank you."

Wei Chengyi pointed to the room where Gu Qingyun was: "How is it now? Why don't you ask me?"

Chu Xiaoyun glanced at him: "It must be eaten first. And the husband and wife together After five years, it's understandable to talk about the past first."

Wei Chen nodded.

"Brother Wei, why don't you go and rest for a while, he's done with his work, I'll send someone to call you."

Before Wei Chengyi could answer, someone came to report: "That Mr. Gu has finished his meal, Miss Zhou." Let me invite the two of you."

Chu Xiaoyun and Wei Chengyi glanced at each other, they couldn't rest now, they straightened their clothes and walked to the room where Gu Qingyun was. Midway Guard paused, whistled, and the person from the six doors appeared out of nowhere.

"Keep here and don't let anyone break in." Wei Chengyi ordered.

"Yes!" All the arresters responded quickly, and then disappeared again.

Seeing that Chu Xiaoyun was stunned for a while: "Can the six doors walk freely in the palace?"

Wei Chengyi smiled: "It's all to restrain each other. Let's go."

When Gu Qingyun saw the two people push the door in, he got up and bowed his hands to salute: "Thank you, Catcher Chu, Lord Wei for your help. Gu Qingyun is very grateful." It seems that Zhou

Ying has already told him all the ins and outs during that period of time.

Chu Xiaoyun hurriedly stepped forward to stop Gu Qingyun's salute: "Young Master Gu, you don't need to be so polite. I admire what you have done for the country." Knowing what

Gu Qingyun did, such a person, he couldn't bear his humiliation. Great gift.

While Chu Xiaoyun was talking, he and Wei Chengxi sat down on the chair beside the bed. Seeing this, Zhou Ying said: "Then you talk, I'll go out first."

Chu Xiaoyun called Zhou Ying: "Miss Zhou, no, should I be called Mrs. Gu now? You are also the party involved, so you don't need to avoid it. Besides, I am a little puzzled." I have to trouble you."

Zhou Ying looked at Gu Qingyun with a blushing face, picked a chair closest to the bed and sat down: "Then Zhou Ying will overstep."

Gu Qingyun looked at them: "Chu Butou wants to come from Where to start?"

Chu Xiaoyun thought for a while: "Let's start with what happened to you." "

Well, let's start with what happened to me five years ago." Gu Qingyun said.

Five years ago, also in winter, the confidants sent by Gu Qingyun finally settled a horse farm in a mountain basin in Hu State. Gu Qingyun was overjoyed when he heard the news, and immediately took his wife Zhou Ying on the road of inspection to the north. All the way out and in, they walked through a secret road hidden among the valleys and mountains opened up by members of the Gu family.

On the way back and forth, Gu Qingyun carefully inspected the secret road. Although it was difficult to walk, the horses could pass one by one. The most important thing is that no one knew about it. After arranging everything, Gu Qingyun said to the subordinates of the Gu family in the Hu country: "This racecourse is a gift from me to my beloved wife Zhou Ying. From now on, she will be the real owner of this place. You must always be loyal to her."

After all, Gu Qingyun hugged Zhou Ying under the white clouds in the vast grassland of a foreign country: "Madam, although I am a commoner, I want you to be honored as my wife!" At that moment, it was Zhou Ying's happiest moment

.

After secretly returning to Dacheng, Gu Qingyun wanted to set up a secret post in the capital to contact the racecourse when he traveled to the capital, and he also wanted to explore the waterway that Fangchuan had always wanted to open. There were too many things and too much running around, Gu Qingyun couldn't bear his wife's burden, so he ordered Zhou Ying to be sent back to Hejing County first.

After busying with many matters in the capital, Gu Qingyun set off to return to Hejing County. Traveling to the boundary of Fangchuan, I received a letter from Zhou Ying, saying that if her husband arrives at her shop in Qingzhou, he will send someone to pick her up, and there is no need to go there in person, so as not to delay important matters.

Gu Qingyun knew that Zhou Ying was always considerate, and he did have important tasks to do to survey the Fangchuan Waterway. In order to save time, he divided half of the accompanying people to pick up Zhou Ying in Gyeongju. And he took the rest of his entourage to rest in Fangchuan County for a while, and then set off for the outside of the city to inspect the Gu family's farm on the bank of the Ping River outside Fangchuan City, and then changed the waterway to Fangchuan Waterway.

The unexpected happened. Less than half an hour after the entourage was transferred away, Gu Qingyun and his subordinates were ambushed by gangsters at Li Chuanya on the way to Gu's farm.

The guards of the Gu family have been passed down for many generations and have a strict training system. Those selected are not low in martial arts, and many of them can compete with martial arts masters. Not to be underestimated. But that time, not only did they encounter the villains who tried to plot their plans, but also those people's group martial arts were so strong, which is rare in the world. Gu Qingyun, who was terrified, noticed that the other party was not kind and well-trained.

Apparently his entourage was also aware of this, and the escort captain who accompanied him said to Deng Xing, who was protecting Gu Qingyun back to back with him: "These people are well-trained, well-versed in offense and defense, and have a certain degree of advance and retreat. They are definitely not ordinary robbers. Rat, Deng Xing, you protect the young master and leave quickly, I'll wait until the end, hurry up!"

"Captain, you protect the son and leave, and I will take the brothers to kill the queen." Deng Xing beheaded another assassin and panted.

"Now is not the time to be humble, obey orders." The captain of the guard sternly said, "Deng Xing, take your son and leave!" The

situation is critical and they cannot tolerate too much entanglement, so Deng Xing can only say: "Captain, take care of yourself!"

Accept Deng Xing ordered to kill two assassins in a row, and was about to break through with Gu Qingyun. With the cooperation of other guards desperately fighting for their lives, they pointed their toes and led Gu Qingyun to break through a passage. An assassin stabbed from the side, but was blocked by another follower. By swiping sideways, he broke through the encirclement. Behind him came the captain's tragic farewell voice: "Young master, take care! I will swear to protect you to the death!"

Gu Qingyun had already seen what the captain of the guard said. I don't have the strength to restrain the chicken, so staying will only increase the drag. He obeyed the arrangement of the captain of the guard, and under the guard of Deng Xing, he rushed all the way in the direction of Gu's farm.

There are people who take care of their families there, and when they get there, they should be safe.