Chapter 98

Su Wen watched the woman pick up the things on Zhou Ying's booth and looked at them one by one, her expression became more and more likable. Shared with the woman around him: "Chunlan, do you think this looks good?" "It

looks good, and the craftsmanship is also good." "

I want this." "Is this

pretty?"

"It looks good, the pattern and color are good."

"Then this I want it too."

"What about this one?"

"It looks good, but..."

"I want it too."

"Miss, do you need so much?" asked the woman called Chunlan. Judging from this address, the two are master and servant.

"Of course I will never, but I will take it back to show off in front of those cowards who don't leave the door. I won't be greedy for them." The heroic woman called Miss talked to her maid and turned to Zhou Ying. The things here are very good, why are there so few people looking at them? In our place, if such a good handicraft, it would have been snatched up by people."

Zhou Ying's expression froze for a moment, and she smiled Let me say: "People in the county are all neighbors. It's not uncommon to see them every day." "

It seems to be the same thing." The heroic lady laughed and said, "Your things are very good, but unfortunately there are no spices. There is no fragrance. It would be even better if there is a matching spice mix, and I can also ask for some sachets, and I can ask for more of these silk paintings and embroidered surfaces." The

joyful expression on Zhou Ying's face was tinged with disappointment. Wei said with regret: "It's a pity that I'm only good at embroidery, not incense making."

Then he looked at the master and servant carefully: "The two girls are from the capital?"

"I didn't expect you to be able to recognize our accent. Have you ever been to the capital?" The lady's tone was a little bit of surprise and kindness of meeting a bosom friend in a foreign land.

A moment of sadness flashed across Zhou Ying's expression: "I used to travel all over the country with my husband to make a living, and I was fortunate to see the prosperity of the capital.

" Look in the direction of the source of the sound.

Su Wen had been listening to the conversation between the two, and when he heard the words of the heroic lady, he subconsciously looked at each other again.

He has always thought that such a woman who walks around the world with a sword is the kind of masculine and informal chivalrous woman. He didn't expect that the other party likes female celebrities, but also likes spices so much; but no matter what the other party likes, she buys Zhou Ying's. Stuff is a great thing. Seeing that Zhou Ying has received a lot of business, Su Wen is sincerely happy.

Su Wen thought so much that he turned his mind around a few times before he came to his senses. Zhou Ying was about to lose a lot of business because of the lack of spices for the embroidery, so he ignored Chu Xiaoyun's warning and image. He hurriedly stretched out his hand out of the car window and kept waving and shouting: "This girl, there are spices, there are spices!"

He wanted so much to win the business for Zhou Ying, so he didn't hear the conversation between the two. While shouting, the carriage had already driven to Zhou Ying's booth, Chu Xiaoyun jumped off the carriage and said helplessly to Su

Wen who poked his head out of the window: "Wenwen, don't worry, speak slowly if you have something to say."

Ying greeted: "Miss Zhou, long time no see."

Zhou Ying had already looked over when she heard the voice, and seeing that it was Su Wen and his wife, she apologized to the two guests and asked them to wait for a while before talking to Chu Xiaoyun and his wife. Greeting: "Captain Chu, Su Wen, you are here. Long time no see."

Su Wen looked anxious, and greeted Zhou Ying back with a smile, then moved his eyes to the two women: "I can make spices, and The technique of making spices is not bad, but it just takes some time, I wonder if the two girls can wait for two days?"

Zhou Ying became anxious when she heard this: "Su Wen, you are in poor health now, so you don't have the energy to make incense!"

Two women from other places looked at Su Wen with curious expressions. However, Su Wen only poked his head out, and all he saw was a handsome man, and he couldn't see anything.

Su Wen retracted his head and was about to get off the car. Chu Xiaoyun, who was standing beside the car, hurried forward to stop him. But Su Wen held his hand and said: "It's okay, just hold me up, I'll just stand here and not move."

Chu Xiaoyun had no choice but to help Su Wen get out of the car.

When Su Wen got out of the station and stabilized, the two women from other places saw Su Wen's swollen belly. It turned out to be a pregnant twin. No wonder the stall owner and the man standing next to him were so nervous.

After getting off the car, Su Wen said seriously: "Sister Zhou Ying, it's been three or four months, and now the reaction is much less, I have energy." Then he turned to the two

women and said, "You two girls, you have to stay in Hejing County ?"

The lady heard this and looked at Su Wen again: "Are you sure you can do it? Let's stay here for a while. If you can make ten sachets of spices and ten A box of incense, I bought all the things she has here."

Su Wen thought for a while: "It doesn't take as long as ten days, three days is enough. After three days, the girl can come here to pick up the goods."

The woman laughed and said: " Okay, then three days."

Then he took out a bank note of ten taels of silver and put it on Zhou Ying's booth: "This is a deposit, and the rest will be paid when you pick up the goods." "

This..." Zhou Ying looked at The banknotes on the booth are a little hesitant. Seeing Su Wen, he stuffed the silver ticket into Zhou Ying's hand: "Sister Zhou Ying, take it, I will definitely be able to make the spices and deliver them in three days." "But..."

Zhou Ying still couldn't make Su Wen is now a person with limited mobility helping himself to make money.

"Take it, I can also help Wenwen, so he won't be tired." Chu Xiaoyun said.

Part of Zhou Ying's hesitation also came from Chu Xiaoyun's nervousness, and now that Chu Xiaoyun has also spoken, the burden in her heart is much less: "Thank you, Catcher Chu." After speaking, she turned

to the two women: "But these are all Now that I can pay the full amount, the two girls can take back part of it and pay it off when they pick up the goods at another day."

When the two women heard Zhou Ying calling Chu Xiaoyun a headhunter, they turned to Chu Xiaoyun, who was dressed in casual clothes, Looking at it, one of the ladies showed a look of surprise: "Are you the yamen catcher?"

Chu Xiaoyun was a little puzzled: "You know me?"

The lady laughed and said: "Oh, no. It's just that I rarely hear that there are headhunters. The common people walk so close."

It was difficult to answer this question, Chu Xiaoyun responded with a smile.

After the young lady talked with Chu Xiaoyun, she was even more surprised when she heard that Zhou Ying asked her to take back part of the deposit: "I've only seen people think that the deposit is underpaid, but I haven't seen people who think it's too much and ask them to take it back." This sister is really interesting, not only is she a good-looking person, but she also has such a kind heart."

Then she said incredulously: "If so many things were sold in the capital, at a place like Xiangxiu Building, they would still be bought and sold by tens or hundreds of people. Two taels of silver."

Hearing this, Zhou Ying just smiled lightly: "Ten taels of silver is enough for my embroidery, but I don't know how much the spices cost."

Su Wen hurriedly said: "But one tael of silver is enough."

The young lady was very straightforward: "Just With such a small amount of money, there is no need to take it back. The money for the spices will be paid when the goods are picked up at another day."

Su Wen and Zhou Ying glanced at each other, seeing that the other party was so open-minded, it was hard to say anything else. Zhou Ying turned to the other party and said thank you.

After the two women from the capital left, Chu Xiaoyun and Su Wen talked about business with Zhou Ying. Zhou Ying's expression was as calm as ever: "It's always been just occasional visits from outsiders, but it's okay. I've thought about it. Wait a minute." My sister-in-law is in better spirits and can take good care of my two nephews,

so I will take the embroidery I have accumulated to go for a walk. I just didn't expect that the girl today bought all my stocks." Chu Xiaoyun didn't expect Zhou Ying to have such lofty ambitions, and to be honest, he didn't even think about it. But today, the woman from other places helped Zhou Ying relieve her urgent need, and saved some trouble.

I made a padded jacket for the unborn baby and bought new cotton. I also witnessed Zhou Ying selling all the embroideries that I had accumulated before. It can be said that I had a good harvest today. On the way back, Su Wen and Chu Xiaoyun were in a good mood. Su Wen even hummed a song, which was rare and lively.

Just as soon as he stepped into the county government office, a policeman hurriedly came to report to Chu Xiaoyun: "Captain, the county magistrate sent an order to hand in your saber immediately and go home to rest.

" A basin of cold water was poured down their heads, and the joyful mood of the two of them disappeared without a trace.

"What?" Before Chu Xiaoyun had time to ask, Su Wen became anxious, "What's going on? How could this happen? The county magistrate's accident was not done by your husband, didn't the county magistrate also approve of it?" Or

Chu Xiao Yun came to his senses first, and patted Su Wen reassuringly: "Wenwen, don't worry. I'm here." Then he

turned to the policeman, "How long have you been resting? Did your lord say anything?"

The policeman shook his head , whispered: "No, no."

"Understood, I'll go to the magistrate." Chu Xiaoyun turned to leave.

The arrester quickly stopped Chu Xiaoyun's whereabouts: "My lord said, he didn't see you."

Chu Xiaoyun's figure was fixed immediately, and he turned around after a pause: "You explain the ins and outs of the matter clearly."

The arrester muttered, and didn't hear a reply for a long time. At this time Yu He came over, and he told the arrester who had reported earlier to go down quickly, and when the arrester was almost gone, he said to Chu Xiaoyun: "Just now you went out, and the county magistrate's gang asked the magistrate to make trouble Said that the Lord is in danger with you, your identity is suspicious, and you are going to be put in prison. It was the magistrate who refuted it, which led to the result of this mutual compromise." Chu Xiaoyun still digested it for a while before he knew what happened

. , he nodded: "I understand."

Then he said to Su Wen: "Wenwen, wait for me in the carriage."

Facing Su Wen's worried eyes, he smiled: "It's okay, don't you happen to be making spices?" Well, I can help you right now."

Su Wen forced a smile.

Chu Xiaoyun walked into the small room, took the saber off the wall and handed it to Yu He, looked at Su Wen's brocade painting hanging on the wall and reached out to grab it. Yu He stretched out his hand to stop him: "I'm going to borrow your office for the time being, and I believe you will come back soon."

Chu Xiaoyun's hands stopped, and he didn't continue to take the painting, but to Yu Hedao: "Before I came to court, I met the county magistrate who was in danger in my house. I didn't have time to think about it, but it's not too late now. Take someone to Wang's house and search it carefully. Last time we focused on Suspecting Wang Yu, the one who focused on searching and questioning was also Wang Yu, but after today's performance in the courtroom, maybe Wang Yu is indeed fine. Today, if you focus on searching Wang Yu's wives and concubines, you might get some unexpected gains."

When Yu He thought about it, he found it very reasonable. He took Chu Xiaoyun's saber and promised to Chu Xiaoyun: "I will keep your saber for you. I will take it to Wang's house when you come back in a few days. !"

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or irrigated nutrient solution during 2020-09-16 17:51:44~2020-09-19 11:58:07~Thanks to the little angels who voted for

mines Little angel: 3 little white sisters from i Xilin;

thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 1 bottle of 1046;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!