Chapter 74

All of this was indeed done by Zhuang Di, and now that the witnesses and material evidences are convincing, Gu Qingyun can finally get rid of his grievances completely. It's just that Zhou Ying's statement deviates from that of Gu Yuanwai and his wife and Gu Qingyun in terms of detailed description, and the deviation is quite large in some places. Especially in the conversation in the bedroom, what Gu Qingyun said was completely different from what Zhou Ying said.

Thinking of this, Chu Xiaoyun asked a few more questions.

Zhou Ying said dejectedly: "I never thought that my in-laws and husband would be so prejudiced against me by Zhuang Di's instigation."

Chu Xiaoyun thought about it, and thought it might be the case. But I still feel that there are some places that I still can't figure it out, but there is no better way to verify it now, so I can only do this first. Thinking that Zhou Ying's body would definitely lose strength after soaking in the water for so long, let her eat some pastries and rest for a while, and Zhuang Di will go to court another day, and she will have to testify in court.

Zhou Ying, who had always been strong before, showed her fragile side at this moment, tears streaming down her face.

Faced with this situation, Chu Xiaoyun was a little at a loss. He looked at Fang Lingfeng, and Fang Lingfeng had an expression of "I don't know what to do". Chu Xiaoyun thought that Fang Lingfeng's mean single dog who only said "women and twins are delicate and troublesome things" probably wouldn't be able to coax women, so he could only bite the bullet and go forward to comfort him. Fortunately, Zhou Ying is a strong woman. After venting for a while, she calmed down her emotions.

Zhou Ying is a very important witness, Chu Xiaoyun took her back to the county government to settle down, and sent someone to protect her safety. Asking about Yu He who went to the Zhuang Mansion to search and arrest, he found out that he has not returned yet.

It's past midnight, why haven't you come back after searching a house for so long? Could it be that there is something else in the Zhuang Mansion that they don't know? After Chu Xiaoyun settled Zhou Ying, he planned to go to the Zhuang Mansion to check the situation. The policeman on duty said after learning about it: "Except for the policeman on duty, Captain Yu quickly brought all the people in the arresting house. But to search a house, What else can I ask. Head Chu, you haven't rested all night, go and take a rest."

Yu He's work is quite reassuring, and Chu Xiaoyun is a little more at ease. But now things have not yet come to an end, and others are still busy, it is impossible for Chu Xiaoyun to be so thoughtful that he can rest at ease. But since the matter is not so urgent, he can go back to the house to see Su Wen and then meet Yu He.

The staff of the county government moved in and out that night, and it was very lively. After Chu Xiaoyun went out, he didn't come back again. Su Wen didn't sleep well all the time, so just as Chu Xiaoyun opened the door and entered the small room, Su Wen woke up.

"Why didn't Wenwen sleep?" Chu Xiaoyun asked distressedly. Because of hearing about Zhou Ying's experiences in the middle of the night, Chu Xiaoyun will look at Su Wen more and more fondly.

Su Wen rubbed his hazy eyes: "I slept, I just woke up."

Chu Xiaoyun walked over and sat on the edge of the couch: "I woke Wen Wen up."

Su Wen shook his head: "You didn't come back all night, it was me Sleep lightly."

Chu Xiaoyun brushed Su Wen's long hair that fell in front of his eyes: "Let Wenwen worry." "

My husband is a public man, so you don't have to always apologize to me." Su Wen was very righteous, and then he was concerned. He asked eagerly, "What happened to this case? Is the sister of the sufferer still alive?"

After all, he witnessed the initial fermentation process of this case, and has always been concerned about the final outcome of this case.

Chu Xiaoyun picked up some key points from what Zhou Ying said last night, and said that Su Wen was in a very shocked and sad mood.

"How can there be such a vicious person in the world, just because they are good-looking, they hurt them like that!" Su Wen couldn't believe it. But back then when I went to the county town to help my uncle's house deliver goods, when I met that pervert Zhang Cheng, I didn't say anything about being frivolous, because I set a trap for my husband to buy me, and forced myself to jump into a well without letting him go.

Is it really a knife on Sezi's head?

Thinking of this, Su Wen secretly glanced at Chu Xiaoyun twice. Fortunately, the husband was just confused for a while, and finally redeemed himself. Su Wen thought about it, if her husband hadn't come to his senses at that time, what would have happened to him? Did she jump into the well and die, or was she rescued and forced to marry that old pervert Zhang Cheng?

When Chu Xiaoyun saw Su Wen sitting there alone in a daze, the expression on his face changed a few times, which was very exciting. He curiously asked: "Wenwen, what are you thinking?"

Su Wen sighed, and quietly said: "Husband, don't men value their appearance?"

Chu Xiaoyun, who was drinking tea, spit out water all the way: " Wenwen, what are you thinking about?"

Su Wen shook his head: "I didn't think about anything, I just remembered some bad things."

Chu Xiaoyun walked over and hugged Su Wen in his arms: "Not good Don't think about the things you want to do. My husband will not let you encounter those bad things again. For me, Wenwen is fine, so don't think about it." Su Wen laughed out loud: "I don't have

any Saying you, my husband is not asking for it?"

Chu Xiaoyun poked Su Wen's forehead: "Young man, you dare to trick me."

Su Wen remembered Zhou Ying's matter again, suppressed his smile, and couldn't help asking: "Husband, you said that their husband and wife are finally reunited, will Mr. Gu be very happy?"

Chu Xiaoyun didn't even think about it: "It should be, it's not easy to be able to bear hardships and rewards."

Su Wen thought for a while: "Gu Young Madam is really a strange woman, she can still think of a way to escape in such an environment. When she rests, I will go and see her."

Chu Xiaoyun fully agreed. With Su Wen talking to her, mental rehabilitation should be helpful. Being imprisoned for as long as three years, it is impossible not to suffer physical and mental damage, but the degree and performance are different.

After seeing Su Wen, Chu Xiaoyun washed his cold face and prepared to go to the Zhuang Mansion to meet Yu He. It was only when I went out that I realized that the night had already dissipated and the dawn was approaching.

It's another day.

As soon as he stepped out of the small room, he heard noises coming from the front yard. Chu Xiaoyun stopped a policeman who came in from outside: "What's that sound?" The policeman

said, "Catcher Yu is back soon."

Yu He came back up? Chu Xiaoyun told the arrester who was stopped by him to leave quickly, and walked out at a faster pace. As soon as he arrived at the door of the arresting room, he saw Yu He walking in with someone.

"How's the situation?" Chu Xiaoyun asked.

"The Zhuang mansion has been emptied, and it seems that preparations have been made. However, I turned the house upside down to ensure that no place was missed." Yu He said proudly, "Although Zhuang Di had made preparations, we I still found something. Guess what I found?"

"What did I find?" Chu Xiaoyun was puzzled. It's just to seal up the house. Could it be that there is something that they haven't grasped before?

Yu He beckoned, and a policeman stepped forward quickly.

"Bring the thing we found and show it to Butou Chu," Yu He ordered.

"Yes." The policeman led away, and soon came over with something wrapped in a black bag. The burden is not big, but it looks quite heavy.

"What?" Chu Xiaoyun was curious.

Yu He kicked the bag with his feet: "Open it and have a look."

The police quickly opened the bag, and there was a gray thing inside, shaped like a stone.

Yu He looked at Chu Xiaoyun, and asked triumphantly, "Do you know what this is? I found it in a corner of the basement of the Zhuang Mansion, and they probably scattered it."

Chu Xiaoyun bent down to look at it, then stretched out his hand to touch it, suddenly his mind was agitated. He had seen this thing in Yunling County before, when he cleared the Hu people's dens.

"This is...pig iron?" Chu Xiaoyun was shocked.

Yu He nodded: "We've all seen it in Yunling County, we can't be wrong. Damn, I didn't expect such a case of murdering a wife to be related to Hu people."

Yu He, who was still a fool before, talked about this matter His expression suddenly became serious.

Not to mention Chu Xiaoyun's complexion was so dark that he could write with ink.

"Not good." For a moment Chu Xiaoyun said bitterly, "We let Zhuang Di's grandson deceive us again!"

"What's going on?" Yu He asked with concern.

"Today, unlike last night, when Zhuang Di fled, the fleet transported no fresh red bayberries at all, but pig iron!" Chu Xiaoyun said with a cold face, "At that time, I felt that the draft of his ship was a bit wrong. I just didn't remember what was wrong. The reason is here."

"Then what should we do now?" Yu He was also anxious.

"Chase, hurry up. They must still have dens along the Pingjiang River." Chu Xiaoyun said, "It's just strange, the barbarians are on the north side of my Dacheng, why did Zhuang Di's fleet go south instead of north?" Yu He thought for a

moment : "The flow direction of the Pingjiang River is different from that of ordinary rivers. After going south for a certain distance, it will turn north and turn around before going south.

" "Chu Xiaoyun murmured. The two looked at each other for a moment: "The stronghold must be on the coast that flows northward."

"Hurry up and report to the Ministry of Criminal Justice for arrest."

This is not something that a small county government can do. Chu Xiaoyun and the others reported it to Wei Jinghan, and Wei Jinghan immediately revised the letter and reported it to the Ministry of Punishment. Fang Lingfeng was traveling fast, so Wei Jinghan ordered him to send the secret letter to the post office in Hejing County, and send it to the capital urgently within 800 miles!

After the investigation of the case, Zhuang Di's situation is clear and beyond doubt, and the rest of the matter is not something that the arresting room of a county government in Hejing County can worry about. What Chu Xiaoyun and the others can do now is the case of Gu Qingyun killing his wife.

Coming out of Wei Jinghan's study, Yu He asked about Chu Xiao's pursuit last night. Chu Xiaoyun recounted what Zhou Ying said, and also pointed out some things he couldn't figure out.

Yu He smiled: "Your parents are gone, and you can't understand this kind of family relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law. The son has a conflict with his daughter-in-law. Do you think that as a parent, should you stand for the son or the daughter-in-law? No matter how good the daughter-in-law is. In this way There is a estrangement between the daughter-in-law and the parents, what will the man do?"

Chu Xiaoyun thought for a while, if he were Su Wen in the other place, he would never have any conflicts with Su Wen. Such a lovely daughter-in-law, it's too late to hurt, how can she be willing to treat her like that.

Yu He knew what Chu Xiaoyun was thinking, and shook his head: "Sometimes I don't really think that way, but some unavoidable factors. In short, it is difficult for an upright official to decide on housework.

" It's not that I haven't heard of it, but now I hear it, especially not the taste.

Chu Xiaoyun said: "When Zhou Ying talked about their conversation in the bedroom, she obviously paused. I think she changed the words when she said it; or she hesitated to speak, and only spoke halfway." Yu He

thought After thinking about it, she said: "The conversation in the bedroom she said is indeed different from what Gu Qingyun said. You didn't confirm it with her?" Chu

Xiaoyun shook his head: "Zhou Ying said she didn't know either."

"No, there is another person involved." Well, you'll know if you talk to him." Yu He said.

Chu Xiaoyun quite agreed, and the two went to the arrest house where Gu Qingyun was imprisoned.