Chapter 156

"Then, after Brother Ji caught Suo Li, did he explain it? What happened to the waterway in Fangchuan, how did it lead to Mingjiang?" Chu Xiaoyun asked.

I didn't expect to have such a confidant when we met by chance back then. After the two laughed, they finally returned to the topic and discussed the unfinished topics of the previous case.

Ji Chengyue frowned: "He handed it over to explain it, but he didn't know the Fangchuan waterway, let alone how the Fangchuan waterway led to the Mingjiang River. Chu Butou, you know Qingqing better. Why don't you go to the court to try the matter over there?"

Suo Li was involved in the case of Zhihe Bookstore, and Chu Xiaoyun had long wanted to meet the mastermind who was hiding behind Hu Wen's case. Ji Chengyue said that he was wish for it. Immediately agreed.

Seeing Suo Li, Chu Xiaoyun couldn't help but take a closer look. Although Suo Li was involved in the Zhihe Bookstore case before, this person has been hiding behind the scenes. Chu Xiaoyun only heard his name but never saw him. Today, the two actually met for the first time. Soli at this time has obviously been tortured. I don't know what he looked like before, but now he looks obviously succumbed.

The means of these six doors really lived up to their reputation.

Chu Xiaoyun walked over, and Ji Chengyue signaled the guards to open the cell door. Chu Xiaoyun walked in, and a jailer brought him a chair.

Seeing the plainclothes Chu Xiaoyun sitting in front of him, Suo Li visibly flinched.

Chu Xiaoyun reassured: "Don't be afraid, I just want to ask you a few questions."

Suoli glanced at Chu Xiaoyun in surprise, and then resigned: "Your Excellency, it's okay to ask, Suoli will know everything without saying anything. ."

This is also good, without unnecessary obstacles. Chu Xiaoyun nodded: "Do you know the waterway route that the boat picked up this time took?"

"The villain doesn't know." Suo Li shook his head, and looked at Ji Chengyue who was following him with some fear, "The adult behind you also asked before, Suo Li dared not lie." "Then you know Fang

Chuan The secret of the water channel, how did it lead to the Ming River?" This man has already entered the prison with six doors, and there is no way he can escape, and Chu Xiaoyun didn't go around with him, and spoke directly.

Suo Li still said: "I don't know what Fangchuan waterway is, let alone its relationship with Mingjiang. This time I was only ordered to go to Guazhou to pick up the goods, and I don't know anything else." Chu Xiaoyunyan looked at Suo

Li Li's expression made it impossible to tell whether it was true or not. He changed his way of asking: "Since you don't know anything about waterways, let's talk about the case of Zhihe Bookstore. You have caused such a big disturbance in Hejing County and Yunling County, and you will never say anything about it." Don't you know? I don't know about the Fangchuan Waterway. We can also talk about your strongholds in Hejing County."

After speaking, Chu Xiaoyun looked directly at Suo Li: "When the Zhihe Bookstore case happened, you went to Hejing County to visit relatives Is it a coincidence, or is it premeditated?"

Soli hesitated: "We went to Hejing County to visit relatives, we had a plan; but it was a coincidence that we ran into the case of Zhihe Bookstore."

The look on Soli's face It seemed much more real, Chu Xiaoyun smiled lightly: "Then what is the purpose of you going to Hejing County?"

Suo Li's face appeared again with a tangled look, and finally said: "Before we received the news , Said that the palm of the station in charge of transshipment of pig iron in Hejing County died unexpectedly, and the whereabouts of the pig iron he had accumulated over the years were unknown, and the leader asked us to help find the whereabouts of the pig iron." Previously, Ji Chengyue and his six-door