Chapter 64

While Chu Xiaoyun was doing all this, he looked at Fang Lingfeng out of the corner of his eye, feeling very anxious. I don't know how many people are hiding in the cornfield. These people have unknown origins and are highly skilled in martial arts. If Fang Lingfeng is plotted against, he will have no chance of winning by himself, not to mention his lack of skills.

Unexpectedly, Fang Lingfeng's reaction was completely beyond his expectation. So suddenly and so close, instead of rolling off his horse and falling to the ground, he rebounded and jumped into the sky. The arrow broke from the middle, and the arrow turned and flew in the direction it came from, sinking into the chests of the two sneak attacking men in black.

The raiders dealt with two of them at once.

"Brother Fang, I didn't expect you to be so powerful in martial arts!" Chu Xiaoyun swung his sword to knock out the arrows attacking the carriage and said loudly, admiring him very much.

"Shut up and fight carefully. There should be people in the field." Fang Lingfeng said with a cold face.

Tsk, this guy is really boring. Although Chu Xiaoyun was talking to Fang Lingfeng, he did not relax his vigilance. He swung his sword for the first time and blocked a wave of arrows. Chu Xiaoyun had to sigh with emotion, if it wasn't for the secret book given by Duan Chengyang, it might not be so easy to deal with it. It's a pity that my practice time is too short.

Chu Xiaoyun's martial arts is not good enough to carry out the attack, and Su Wen and Ran Gui need to protect themselves, so they can only defend themselves around the carriage. When he swept off a wave of arrows flying, he found that Fang Lingfeng had already taken the initiative to attack the enemy's formation.

Soon, the arrow array disappeared.

Either the bows and arrows they carried are used up, or the archers have encountered a strong enemy and have no time to shoot arrows. Chu Xiaoyun judged based on his own experience.

Fang Lingfeng almost caught all the firepower, and the man in black who was ambushing him fought from the cornfield to the road and then into the air. Some of those who slipped through the net ran straight to the carriage when they got the chance. Chu Xiaoyun only needed to protect the people in the carriage, and it was easier to deal with it. After a quarter of an hour, the battle was basically over. The rest of the men in black were all dead, leaving only one alive. Fang Lingfeng's sword rested on his shoulder, and said coldly: "Who sent you here?"

The man in black sneered: "You don't know anything."

Blood was already oozing from under the black cloth scarf that covered his face while speaking.

Seeing that Fang Lingfeng was not feeling well, he strode forward, pinched the man in black by the neck, and stretched out his hand to pat his back, wanting the man in black to take out what was in his mouth. Chu Xiaoyun also rushed forward, but he was still a step too late. By the time he took off the black mask on the man in black's face, he was already dying of anger.

Looking at the pile of corpses in front of them, Chu Xiaoyun said annoyedly, "They're all dead? There's not even anyone to ask questions."

Fang Lingfeng's face was gloomy: "I didn't expect it to be a group of dead men!"

The two stayed in place. After a while, Chu Xiaoyun suddenly thought of something, and quickly squatted down, groping around the other men in black.

A man in black lying in a pool of blood moved behind them. The man suddenly stood up and stabbed at Chu Xiaoyun with his sword. Originally out of fear, after hearing that everyone was dead, Su Wen, who had been standing by the carriage after getting out of the carriage, not daring to move even half a step, saw this scene, rushed over with all his might, and slammed headfirst into the man in black.

The moment he heard the sound, Fang Lingfeng drew his sword out of its sheath and killed it with one blow. The sneak attacking man in black was finally dead this time.

After recovering from his senses, Chu Xiaoyun hugged Su Wen in fear: "Wenwen, Wenwen, are you alright? Did you get hurt?"

Su Wen was trembling in Chu Xiaoyun's arms, But still responded softly, with a tone full of concern: "I'm fine. Husband, did he hurt you?"

Chu Xiaoyun shook his head, but felt that the place where he was hugging was a little wet. He raised his hand and saw that there was a lot of blood on it.

"Wenwen, your arm?" Chu Xiaoyun yelled out, breaking his voice.

Only then did Su Wen feel the pain.

Only then did Chu Xiaoyun see that Su Wen's arm was scratched by the blade, and blood oozes from it. He pushed back Su Wen's sleeve, and a bloody wound was clearly in sight. Chu Xiaoyun inspected it carefully, and found that it was a scar brushed by sword energy, not by the blade itself. The wound was not deep, Chu Xiaoyun was slightly relieved.

He fetched the medicine box from the carriage, bandaged Su Wen, and muttered, "Little fool, why did you bump into me? You can just yell out! Do you know how dangerous it is? They are all a group of desperate people." Scared to death for my husband!"

Su Wen replied apologetically in a low voice: "I, I was too anxious to remember."

Chu Xiaoyun stopped what he was doing and reached out to touch Su Wen's face: " It's because my husband didn't protect you well."

If Su Wen didn't take him too seriously, how could he not think of such a simple thing and bump into a dead man regardless. In addition to his fear and indebtedness to Su Wen, he also felt an unspeakable happiness in his heart. After bandaging Su Wen, Chu Xiaoyun got up and kicked the corpse under his feet, Fang Lingfeng said: "Why did you kill him just now, don't we just need a living question?" Fang Lingfeng looked at him coldly

: "Leave him alive, and you will become a dead person."

Chu Xiaoyun choked on his words, and it took him a long time to spit out: "I have seen the medicine they carry." He

spread his hands, revealing a small Small black pills.

Fang Lingfeng's gaze suddenly became sharp, and he looked at Chu Xiaoyun: "Where did you see it?"

"Yunling County. When Xue Chengmao was arrested last time, he was also planning to take this medicine, but I stopped him that time." Chu Xiaoyun said, "However, the Zhihe Bookstore case involved in Xue Chengmao later involved Hu people. Isn't the case just about whether the husband killed his wife? How could these killers have the drugs of barbarians?"

Hearing this, Fang Lingfeng's expression became more gloomy, and he said after a long silence: "Have you seen the kung fu of those barbarians?"

Chu Xiao Yun nodded: "Yes, at that time, the magistrate of Yunling County and the garrison dispatched by the local military governor were encircled and suppressed. We and the police from Yunling County also came to the scene. Their martial arts methods are different. If they were the same, I should have Be vigilant."

Fang Lingfeng said: "We must inform the adults of this situation as soon as possible. There is no longer any delay, we must rush to the nearby post station and ask them to send a letter to the magistrate of Fangchuan County to come and collect the corpse."

Chu Xiaoyun looked at the endless sea of ​​rice, and sighed: "Unexpectedly, this Ma Pingchuan, just planted some corn in these two fields, it became their ambush. This is really very good at using it!

" Counting the corpses on the ground, there were as many as eight. It seemed that the other party really didn't intend to leave any life to them. Such professional killers and dead soldiers all possess special skills and high martial arts skills. Ordinary yamen arrests and guards can't escape their lives even if they are one-on-one. The reason why he was able to kill one person today is all due to the secrets he practiced in the past few days. If he went to the government office with Yu He like last time, the two of them, including his little husband and the coachman, would have known each other a long time ago. Explain here.

Thinking of this, Chu Xiaoyun trembled, and looked at Fang Lingfeng suspiciously, but with a smile on his face: "Fang Concierge is good at kung fu? Such skills are only born as a school boy, and now he is only a concierge. Isn't it too inferior?" ?"

Chu Xiaoyun was smiling, but he couldn't help becoming vigilant in his heart. The admiration at the beginning of the fierce battle had a different emotion, and he subconsciously squeezed the scabbard in his hand.

The county magistrate arranged for Fang Lingfeng to go with him this time. Was it a mistake, or was it intentional?

But for a moment, he felt whether he was too suspicious. I can have what I am today, not to mention all thanks to Wei Jinghan, but if Wei Jinghan hadn't been brought in, he might still be struggling to make a living as a former mainstream gangster. If Wei Jinghan had any doubts or other intentions about him, the case of Zhang Cheng's murder could just go along with the flow, so why bother!

Besides, Wei Jinghan reused him, isn't it just to deal with the county magistrate's faction? All the way along the way, I dare not say that I have a close relationship with him, but it can also be regarded as a kindred spirit. Chu Xiaoyun can't think of a reason for Wei Jinghan to deal with him. If Fang Lingfeng really wanted to deal with him, with his kung fu, ten more would not be enough to kill Fang Lingfeng. His vigilance was a bit ridiculous, and his mood gradually relaxed a little.

Fang Lingfeng turned his head and looked at Chu Xiaoyun: "The mind is very active, no wonder Chu is so good at investigating cases. But this distraction can be used on investigating cases." In

Chu Xiaoyun's heart, he was almost sure that he had some kind of With an unusual identity, Fang Lingfeng said again: "If you don't have a skill, how can you protect the Lord. Since it is for the sake of protecting the Lord, what does it matter?" After hearing this, Chu Xiaoyun felt that it made sense

. It is not an easy task. There are not so many poor scholars. Those who can study and take the imperial examinations have a high probability of having a good family background. Presumably the county magistrate is also the same.

It is too common for rich and powerful families to raise martial arts masters. It's been done on TV before.

Chu Xiaoyun felt that he was probably worrying too much. No matter what Fang Lingfeng's status is, with Wei Jinghan around, they shouldn't be hostile. Now that the enemy is in the face, it's not a time for internal suspicion, so after Fang Lingfeng's words, he echoed: "Fang's words are reasonable." After finishing speaking, he looked

up Looking at the sun in the sky: "We have to hurry up, otherwise we won't be able to enter the city before the city gate is closed, and we will have to sleep in the wilderness."

Fang Lingfeng also agreed.

Chu Xiaoyun walked back to the carriage, looked at Ran Gui who got out from the bottom of the carriage, and asked, "Master Ran, how are you? Are you okay?" Ran Gui

probably went on a few business trips with the policemen, so he became very uneasy about this matter. No surprises. He patted the dust off his body and said: "It's okay, it's okay. When you shouted, I got under the car."

Chu Xiaoyun nodded: "Let's go, it's important to hurry!"

He carefully helped Su Wen into the carriage : "Wenwen, slow down. Ride in the car for a while, rest on your side, don't press the injured arm."

Su Wen nodded: "Okay, husband."

Chu Xiaoyun looked at Su Wen's injured arm. "Wenwen, do you want some water? I'll feed you."

After such a long time, Su Wen was really thirsty, but thinking that there were other people beside him, especially someone who didn't like him very much. Fang Lingfeng and Su Wen hesitated for a moment: "If I'm thirsty, I'll pour water by myself later."

It means I want to drink water. Chu Xiaoyun said: "If you want to drink, I'll feed you, your arms will move less."

Su Wen secretly glanced at Fang Lingfeng uneasily, with a very hesitant expression. His small eyes could not escape Chu Xiaoyun, Chu Xiaoyun gave Fang Lingfeng a dissatisfied look: "You should enjoy the service of your husband, don't care what other people do." Su Wen's face turned red all of a sudden, and he

muttered Duzui, in the end did not say anything.

Chu Xiaoyun poured water to feed Su Wen, and asked him if he was hungry. The water is all fed, there is no need to be pretentious about anything else, Su Wen nodded, and pointed to the food box that Mrs. Duan gave him: "Let's eat red date cake."

Chu Xiaoyun took red date cake and fed it to Su Wen, and the tips of Su Wen's ears turned red again. He stretched out his uninjured hand to take the jujube cake: "This is easy to get, I'll make it myself. Husband, you can eat too, and take some for Fang Fangfang and Master Ran." Chu Xiaoyun handed two yuan to Ran

Gui , and threw two more yuan to Fang Lingfeng: "It's cheap for you, so my wife, he will give you red date cake." Fang Lingfeng

ignored Chu Xiaoyun, he looked at Su Wen, and said after a while: "Thank you.

" He paused, as if mustering up a lot of courage: "You are very brave, neither delicate nor troublesome, I take back my words!"

These words and his expression when he said these words are very different from his usual indifferent expression. Totally different.

When Su Wen heard this, his eyes were full of surprise.

Not to mention Su Wen, even Chu Xiaoyun looked at Fang Lingfeng in surprise.

Ran Gui watched happily from the sidelines.