Chapter 137

The first thing Chu Xiaoyun waited for was Wang Sanqiang who sent Deng Fei home earlier.

"How about asking you to check the things you noticed?" Chu Xiaoyun asked.

"Deng Fei said that the wooden bridge he fell into the mountain stream, I checked, and indeed a piece of wood was rotten and broken; he said that I also went to the mountain people's house who rescued him. The mountain people and his neighbors confirmed , What Deng Fei said is the truth." Wang Sanqiang said, "Brother, I think Deng Fei is fine." "

Catch the head." Chu Xiaoyun corrected, squinting his eyes and looking at Wang Sanqiang, "Let's speak with facts. Since That's the truth, that's great."

"Oh, catch the head." Wang Sanqiang pouted, "Then Deng Fei seems to be a very real person, and he values ​​love and righteousness, and he would never do that kind of murder. fate."

Chu Xiaoyun looked at him and said, "How do you know that he is serious about love and righteousness? Just based on what he said earlier about finding his brother's body? We only hear about it. He just said it."

"No." Wang Sanqiang waved his hand, "Brother, no, boss, I sent him home and I heard it from the people in their village."

Chu Xiaoyun looked at him amusedly: "You listen again What kind of gossip?"

"You can't say it's gossip," Wang Sanqiang waved his hands again and again, "I think he's a real man, and his brother is also quite a good person, both brothers are good people. It's a pity that good people don't get rewarded, and my brother died too early , It's too miserable."

"How to say?" Chu Xiaoyun became interested.

"Just because he married his sister-in-law after his brother's death, and didn't listen to other people's advice to sell his sister-in-law, I think he is really a man." Wang Sanqiang said.

"What did you say?!" Chu Xiaoyun was quite shocked. In addition to the shocking fact that Wang Sanqiang said, there is also the fact that this matter seems a bit familiar.

"I heard from people in their village that his sister-in-law was a family member of a prisoner, and she was a twin. Back then, his sister-in-law's house was ransacked, and the men in the family were executed and exiled; the women and their twins were sold into slavery. For prostitution. His sister-in-law was sold to Cuiyanfang in the capital, and was almost beaten to death by a turtle slave because she refused to accept customers. His brother happened to be discussing business with Young Master Gu at Cuiyan, and he went bankrupt and ransacked her sister-in-law to save her life."

" It is said that during the ransom, his sister-in-law's family's political enemies were in the way, and Young Master Gu entrusted his relationship to mediate; the Cuiyanfang raised the price because of this, and his brother didn't have enough money, so Young Master Gu lent it to his brother. So his brother is right Young Master Gu can be said to be very grateful, and he claimed to be Young Master Gu." "

Who would have thought that this oath would become a reality, and his brother was so desperate to protect Gu Qingyun that he didn't even find a single bone." Wang Sanqiang sighed as he spoke. Shaking his head, "Although people in their village talked about their family's sympathy, they made fun of them in private. But after hearing what they said, I felt that Deng Fei was very righteous and a man. The family members of criminal officials, the court It is stipulated that anyone under the age of 50 who has a dead husband must be sold again, unless the husband's family is willing to spend money to protect him and remarry him within two months.

" Even if he gets married again, he doesn't know what the next family will be like. Deng Fei married his sister-in-law, and to her sister-in-law, it was a great deed. No matter what others think, I, Wang Sanqiang, admire it." Wang Sanqiang patted Chest said.

If what Wang Sanqiang said is true, Deng Fei's actions not only satisfy his brother's wishes, but also ensure that his sister-in-law can have a relatively stable life in the future. To be able to do this, I have to say that Deng Fei is indeed a responsible man . Chu Xiaoyun sighed: "There are always many unsatisfactory things in this world. If this is the case, it will be the best ending. I hope that good people will be rewarded in the end." After talking about

his own affairs, Wang Sanqiang Wandering around in the yard, he took a closer look: "Brother, no, boss, why did you come here? Did you find anything?"

While speaking, he saw the corpses of mosquitoes and flies hovering under the bamboo bushes, which shocked him a lot. Hastily covered his nose with one hand, and waved the other to drive away the mosquitoes and flies beside him: "This... this, how did you find this corpse?"

Chu Xiaoyun looked at him, stretched out his hand to hold the hand he was waving, and said, "I found it this way. "

Wang Sanqiang looked at his hands in surprise, and then suddenly realized: "Mosquitoes, is it because of mosquitoes?" "

And when his house is in severe drought, use clean water to wash the yard." Chu Xiaoyun pointed his eyes to the floor and said.

"The courtyard is quite clean, I didn't notice it just now. It is indeed very suspicious." Wang Sanqiang looked at the courtyard, and stepped back a few steps away from the bamboo bushes.

Chu Xiaoyun nodded: "I still have to ask Wei Yuan to come and identify the body."

"Oh, yes, I almost forgot that." Wang Sanqiang said.

Just as he was talking, there was a noise from the road beside the small courtyard, it was Wei Yuan who had arrived.

Originally Chu Xiaoyun thought that Wu Zuo would arrive first.

"Father? Father? Boss Chu, where is my father?" Wei Yuan no longer had the scholarly temperament he had seen two days ago. When he saw Chu Xiaoyun, he grabbed Chu Xiaoyun's arm and asked emotionally, "Where is my father? Tell me quickly, where is my father?!" The

arrester who followed Wei Yuan saw this and pleaded guilty to Chu Xiaoyun: "Arrestor, we didn't expect Mr. Wei to have such a strong emotional reaction... "

While speaking, he wanted to pull Wei Yuan away.

Chu Xiaoyun stopped their actions, and said to Wei Yuan, "Young master Wei, calm down. Because it's been a long time, and it's a hot day...you know...we're not sure right now, so we called You recognize it. If it is really your father, you must mourn!"

Hearing this, Wei Yuan let go of Chu Xiaoyun's hand, took a few steps back and murmured weakly: "No, no, you all lied to me, my father will be fine! My father and he It's going to be all right!"

As he spoke, he stepped forward again, grabbed Chu Xiaoyun's shoulders and said, "Chu Butou, tell me that my father will be all right!"

Chu Xiaoyun didn't know how to go Comforting Wei Yuan, he asked Wei Yuan to help him to the bamboo bush behind the house to identify the corpse. The policemen couldn't help covering their noses and mouths, and waved away the mosquitoes and flies flying in front of them. Only Wei Yuan didn't seem to feel all this. Looking carefully at the rotten corpse, he straightened the clothes on the corpse with his bare hands. Not long after, Wei Yuan took off a green belt from the corpse, ignoring the rotten flesh on it, hugging the belt and crying heartbreakingly: "Father, father, who killed you! Who killed you?" You—"

Seeing this scene, Chu Xiaoyun didn't need to ask any more questions, and he directed the arresters to help him away. Wei Yuan cried and refused to leave, an elegant businessman with no strength to restrain a chicken, the two arresters could hardly restrain him.

"Boss?" The policeman who was struggling to support Wei Yuan looked at Chu Xiaoyun for help.

Chu Xiaoyun thought for a while, and stepped forward to touch Wei Yuan's sleeping point. Only then did Wei Yuan slump powerlessly on the bodies of the two policemen.

"Help him inside to have a rest." Chu Xiaoyun said, "We'll talk about it later when Wu Zuo comes."

Not long after Wei Yuan fell asleep, Wu Zuo did it. The policeman who got up with him said: "Your Excellency asked about the case, and this subordinate is late."

When Chu Xiaoyun heard Wei Jinghan's question, he was overjoyed: "What did you find out, Your Excellency?"

"My lord interrogated the old man, and the old man explained where the property was hidden. My lord told me to notify the arrester and inspect the stolen goods." As he spoke, the arrester informed Chu Xiaoyun of the hiding place of the stolen goods. Chu Xiaoyun asked Wu Zuo to inspect the corpse in the bamboo bush behind the house, while he himself took someone to search for the stolen goods and recorded them one by one. After doing all this, I went to the back of the house to see the situation of the autopsy.

"Sir, what's the situation?" Chu Xiaoyun asked respectfully.

Wu Zuo motioned to the policeman beside him to wipe off his sweat before he turned over the head of the corpse and showed it to Chu Xiaoyun: "The scar on the head was indeed caused by bumping against a hard object. The cause of death was a brittle skull and intracranial hemorrhage. "

"Then it was really an accidental death by hitting the stone mill?" Chu Xiaoyun asked, and said to him, "Sir, please come with me." Chu Xiaoyun took him to the stove to see the one in the

house. Stone mill: "The old farmer said that the deceased died by knocking on this stone mill. I wonder if Mr. Can detect the joints?"

Wu Zuo took out a set of items from his carry-on box and wiped them carefully. About half an hour passed , Wu Zuo said: "The stone mill was indeed stained with human blood. But whether he died by accident, this old man can't test it out. The old man can only test out the cause of his death. As for whether he died accidentally or was murdered, that's up to him." It's up to Chu to catch you."

Wu Zuo said and thumped his waist: "Old man, I just squatted for a while, and my waist will not work."

Chu Xiaoyun watched the old Wu Zuo's movements and listened to his words , not only full of emotions. He had known for a long time that the old butler had asked the county magistrate to resign and return to the farm, but the Hejing County magistrate had no successors, and the adults had not approved it for a long time. Under the strong request of the old assistant, Mr. Wei promised that as long as he finds a suitable candidate, he will be allowed to resign and return to the field.

Some people said that it was the old clerk who was doing Naqiao, bargaining with the yamen for benefits because of what he had been wronged. But Chu Xiaoyun knew it wasn't, the old Wu Zuo really wanted to return to the field. During the years when he was wrongfully exiled to Danzhou, he was engaged in extremely heavy physical labor, and his body was greatly damaged. For such a job that requires great physical strength, he really had more than enough energy but not enough energy.

When the job was done, apprentices were needed around him, but because of Gu Qingyun's case, Wu Zuofang was dismissed from his post, and there was no successor. In addition, because of his own experience, the old gangster had a weird temper, which led to the fact that Zuofang is now in a row. There were no apprentices who helped him.

Chu Xiaoyun motioned for the arrester to help him to rest, and went to relieve Wei Yuan's sleeping point by himself. When Wei Yuan woke up, Chu Xiaoyun made an agreement with him for three chapters: "Listen to Wu Zuo's explanation later, don't get excited." Wei Yuan

probably has stabilized his mood a lot after venting earlier, but he still doesn't have the energy to take care of those literati's rituals . Sitting on the bed, he cupped his hands to Chu Xiaoyun: "It was Wei Yuan who lost his temper just now, so please don't worry about it."

Chu Xiaoyun nodded: "No. Mr. Wei, my condolences!"

After hearing this, Wei Yuan suppressed burst into tears.

Two days later, Wei Tang was buried. Because the case of Wei Tang was not yet settled, Chu Xiaoyun took Wang Sanqiang to the funeral. At the funeral of Wei's family, Chu Xiaoyun saw that Deng Fei also attended Weitang's funeral.

Strictly speaking, Deng Fei and Wei Tang are just a business transaction. It is very rare for Deng Fei to go to the government to report to the government as soon as he finds out that Wei Tang is missing. Now he can attend the funeral again.

Thinking of what Wang Sanqiang said about him being very responsible, Chu Xiaoyun recognized it a little more in his heart.

At this time, Wang Sanqiang who was following him stretched out his elbow and bumped him: "Brother, look at Deng Fei's sister-in-law. Oh, no, his wife is here too."

Chu Xiaoyun took a long time to turn around, not because he was not curious, but because he was attracted by a familiar figure he saw at that time; when that familiar figure turned around, it turned out to be Zhou Ying.

Zhou Ying knew the Wei family?

Before he could recover from the deep shock of seeing Zhou Ying at Wei Tang's funeral, he was pulled to the other side by Wang Sanqiang's body language and words. Mechanically followed Wang Sanqiang's signal, and looked in the direction indicated by Wang Sanqiang.

There stood a weak Shuang'er, not far behind Deng Fei. The moment he saw the pair, Chu Xiaoyun's mind, which was unresponsive due to shock, was instantly connected to another string, allowing him to recognize the pair next to Deng Fei at a glance.

The Shuang'er next to Deng Fei was exactly the Shuang'er who was pregnant with Liujia but had no one to accompany him when he took Su Wen to the Liu's Medical Center to wait for a doctor.

No wonder he heard Wang Sanqiang talking about that incident a few days ago and found it inexplicably familiar. It turned out that he had heard about this incident before and met him in person.

The author has something to say: I wish all my friends a happy New Year's Day! ^_^