Chapter 39

I saw Su Wen nodded: "Yes."

Then he took the book with less Hu Wen, which is the book "Experiences from Other Lands" that Zhihe Bookstore admitted to selling: "The paper of this book is bamboo pulp. I did it."

After finishing speaking, he put the book down and held up another book "Prairie Eagle" that the people of Zhihe Bookstore denied that it was sold by them: "The paper of this book is made of leather such as flax and jute. "

Unexpectedly, his Wenwen could have such an ability, Chu Xiaoyun was pleasantly surprised. He said to Su Wen: "Wenwen, can you go to the yamen with me tomorrow for a consultation? Help me identify the printed paper of those books." Hearing that he was going to the yamen, Su Wen was a little nervous: "Can I?"

Chu

Xiao Yun held Su Wen's hand and nodded: "Yes, it doesn't matter if you can't smell it, just try it. I'm here." "

Okay." Su Wen also nodded.

Early the next morning, Chu Xiaoyun took Su Wen to the county government office. When the policemen saw an unmarried twin in the arresting room, they were all so shocked that their eyes turned into copper bells. In the past, I only heard that Chu Xiaoyun sold his unmarried daughter-in-law and repented. He couldn't avoid discussing in private what kind of person can be called a jerk.

It's no wonder that people who meet real people can't help but say something.

Everyone in the trap room is mixed together, there is no privacy. Seeing everyone who came in staring at Su Wen for a long time, Chu Xiaoyun was not happy. After thinking about it, he could only place Su Wen in a room worth resting first, and then ask someone to send the books to the resting room for Su Wen to identify.

When he returned to the arresting room, someone teased him: "It was just a joke to carry people around on the belt. Brother Chu, are you turning the joke into reality?"

"That's right, it's just that I can't see you for a day, what's the matter?"

"The daughter-in-law is beautiful, why not, you think it's the same as yours, Hedong lion!"

"Fuck you!"

Chu Xiaoyun didn't like their Kaisu. Wen's joke, and said with no expression: "I asked him to help me identify the source of the books in Zhihe Bookstore." The others were

puzzled: "What do you mean? What we old men can't do, he Okay?"

Chu Xiaoyun ignored everyone's jokes and doubts, and asked the captain to assign two detectives to go to the sealed warehouse of Zhihe Bookstore, and bring all the books to the county government. Especially the two books involved in the case, take a few more copies of each.

The county magistrate heard that Chu Xiaoyun had brought his family to the county office, so he called Fang Lingfeng to find out about the situation, nodded thoughtfully, and then asked Fang Lingfeng to call Chu Xiaoyun and take Su Wen to the flower hall.

Seeing Chu Xiaoyun stunned, Fang Lingfeng said: "Although you put Su Wen in the rest room, the rest room is also a public place, and people from the arresting room cannot be prevented from coming and going, especially after lunch. Come back to rest, is it appropriate for Su Wen to stay inside at that time?"

Chu Xiaoyun came back to his senses, and hurriedly thanked Fang Lingfeng. I admired and was moved in my heart, the county magistrate is really a person who is sensitive to the details. This world is really a very real world. It is not that modern people can kill all directions in ancient times, and ancient people are stupid.

"You don't need to thank me. If you want to thank me, you can thank your lord." Fang Lingfeng turned and left after speaking.

Chu Xiaoyun stared at Fang Lingfeng's back for a long while, this man is really a hole in the ice.

He went back to the lounge and called Su Wen away. On the way, Su Wen asked him, "Where are we going?"

"To the flower hall of the county government." Chu Xiaoyun said.

"Ah?" Su Wen was very surprised, "Can I, an outsider, enter the flower hall of the county government?" "My lord told you to

go." Chu Xiaoyun said, "Don't be nervous." Ling was already in the flower hall. Seeing Su Wen and Chu Xiaoyun coming in side by side, the county magistrate smiled at Su Wen

: "We meet again."

Now, he turned to the magistrate Kankan: "I have met the magistrate."

The magistrate nodded: "In a while, someone will send all the books from Zhihe Bookstore here. If you can't read them all today, you can read them tomorrow." Continue. Chu Xiaoyun doesn't have to move around."

Several people were talking, when the arrester who went to pick up books from the closed warehouse of Zhihe Bookstore had already returned with his carriage. The county magistrate saw him and said: "You are busy, I'll go first."

Chu Xiaoyun sent the county magistrate away, and ordered the people to move the books in for Su Wen to have a look at, while he went to transfer the relevant case files and purchase accounts of Zhihe Bookstore. out for corresponding purposes. Regarding the source of the bookstore's goods, there are all explanations in the case files, and no workshop admits that the completely incomprehensible book "Prairie Eagle" was produced by its own workshop. The printing workshop of "Experience in Foreign Lands" that was investigated together claimed that they did print "Experience in Foreign Lands", but they definitely did not print the other "Prairie Eagle".

Su Wen put the books moved to the flower hall of the county government under his nose and sniffed them one by one, and put the books printed on the same kind of paper together. Chu Xiaoyun sat aside, studying the case files and checking the purchase ledger of Zhihe Bookstore.

Chu Xiaoyun thought that what he and Su Wen were going to do today was to determine the source of these books. Unexpectedly, not long after he sat down, someone came to him, saying that the body of the informant had been found.

"What did you say? The reporter's body was found?" Chu Xiaoyun asked in surprise.

The catcher who came to inform him nodded: "I found it, and catcher Yang asked me to tell you to come over. Go quickly."

"How did you find out?" Chu Xiaoyun was curious.

"I'm not sure. I only know that the body was found. I was called out to look for you before I had time to ask about the situation." After

hearing this, Chu Xiaoyun stopped asking questions, explained the reason to Su Wen, and followed those who came to pass on the message. The police went to see Yang Yuankai.

When he arrived at the lobby of the arresting room, Yang Yuankai was already standing above the lobby. At this moment, he was admiring the blade of the saber he had drawn out of its sheath. Chu Xiaoyun asked: "Boss Yang, is there the whereabouts of the informant's corpse?"

Yang Yuankai stopped his hands and looked at him: "Didn't you say that you want to see people in life and corpses in death? Now your wish has come true.

" The words sound harsh. Wouldn't evidence be needed to determine whether a person was killed? Speculation can be qualitative? It seems that it is unreasonable for him, Chu Xiaoyun, to ask for evidence.

But now that the case is at hand, Chu Xiaoyun doesn't have the time to worry about it.

"Where is the corpse?" Chu Xiaoyun asked.

"An unowned cemetery on the outskirts of the city." Yang Yuankai picked up his saber as he spoke, "Let's go and have a look. Is it not in vain what you've been thinking about all along?"

Chu Xiaoyun was thinking about the reporter's body all the way, and he always felt that something was wrong. Something was wrong, but I couldn't tell.

He followed Yang Yuankai to the unoccupied cemetery in the suburbs, where the second team had already imposed martial law. Except for the people looking around on the road far away, there was no one around the cemetery. It seems that it is also beneficial for the corpse to appear in such an unowned cemetery, at least it does not need to spend manpower to maintain law and order.

Chu Xiaoyun observed the surrounding environment, and it was indeed worthy of the name Unowned Cemetery. There are many tombs everywhere here, and it is impossible to count how many tombs there are, but there is not a complete tomb in sight, and it is dilapidated everywhere. Countless bones of the dead and occasionally decayed corpses were scattered among the tombs, and the whole cemetery was filled with the stench of corpses. Mosquitoes and flies surrounded the corpse, and when people walked over, there was a buzzing sound.

Even though Chu Xiaoyun was so well-informed, he couldn't help covering his nose and frowning after seeing this scene. Fortunately, the reporter's body was on the edge of the cemetery, so there was no need to go too far.

Seeing the reporter's body, Chu Xiaoyun squatted down and looked at it. The body had begun to rot, and the face could still be distinguished. Comparable to the previous description of the informant's wife, this is a thin man.

Chu Xiaoyun got up and asked: "Captain, who found the body? Can you confirm that it is the person who reported the crime?"

Yang Yuankai didn't answer, and the second team's policeman who stood aside answered for him: "We found it, of course we can be sure. It's the person who reported the case. We have seen him before when he reported to the Yamen."

The tone of the answer was dissatisfied. Yang Yuankai listened, and snorted coldly, showing a sneer of disdain.

Chu Xiaoyun didn't care about Yang Yuankai's sneer, but asked the people of the second team: "How did you find this corpse?" The people of the second team

asked angrily after hearing this: "Chu Xiaoyun, are you deliberately finding fault? How else would you find out?"

Chu Xiaoyun looked at the surrounding environment: "You all said that this is an unowned cemetery, who would come to such a place? There are unowned corpses everywhere here, Even if there is a new corpse here, who would care who it is, not to mention that he happened to be the person who reported the disappearance of Zhihe Bookstore a few days ago?"

He finally figured out what he thought was wrong before. Everyone should take a detour in this kind of place, even if there are corpses here, no one will notice who it is. Why did he just say yesterday that the judge wanted to see the death of the person and the corpse, and this corpse appeared today?

"This..." The person from the second team who was fighting against Chu Xiaoyun just now was left speechless when asked.

Yang Yuankai said slowly: "It's a drunk man. He got drunk last night and walked here by mistake. He kicked the corpse and found someone lying here. When he looked up and saw the surrounding environment, he was so frightened that he woke up. After returning home, he felt calm. Now, I recalled the missing person notice we posted a few days ago, and felt like a person, so I went to the Yamen to receive the reward." "Who is

this reward recipient? I want to see him?" Chu Xiaoyun said, "Since it is At night, in this kind of place again, how can he still see clearly, and is in the mood to see who the corpse looks like?"

"Chu, you were just a street gangster a month ago. It's terrible, right? What are you? You're pressing so hard, talking to me like that!" Yang Yuankai couldn't control his emotions at all.

This scene was too embarrassing. Seeing that the conflict was about to break out, someone came out to smooth things over and said, "We have sent someone to ask the reporter's wife to come and identify the body. I believe he will arrive soon.

" The Xiaodao at the office said: "Cao Cao Cao Cao is here, here, people are here."

Chu Xiaoyun looked up, and sure enough, he saw two policemen pestering an old lady to get out of the carriage. The wife of the reporter I met.

Chu Xiaoyun glanced at Yang Yuankai and stopped talking. However, he will not change his mind about meeting the reward recipient.

With the support of two policemen, the old lady stumbled over. Seeing that he was in the direction the old lady was coming from, Chu Xiaoyun stepped aside to identify the corpse for the old lady.

The old lady was helped to the corpse, and after only one glance, she burst into tears: "Zhu'er, my son, why are you sleeping here! Why did you really go there! How did you let your mother live... ..."

His voice was strange, and the mourning lasted for a long time, and those who heard it wailed. Chu Xiaoyun felt melancholy, fortunately he was already alone when he crossed, otherwise how would the living bear the pain that the white-haired person sent the black-haired person.

The old lady was crying and was going to pick up the corpse, but was quickly stopped by the fast-eyed policeman beside her.

Yang Yuankai said silently at the side: "Okay, send the person home. Remember to ask her to sign for confirmation later."

The two policemen walked back with the person, leaving only the old lady crying bitterly along the way. cry.

Chu Xiaoyun remembered chatting with the old lady the day before yesterday, the old lady was quite calm, but today it is completely different. It was one thing to report that your son might be gone, but quite another to see him lying in an unrecognizable cemetery. This is human nature.

"You said that in life you want to see people and in death you want to see corpses. Now you can't see people in life, but you can see corpses when you die. Is the case of revenge and murder by the coachman settled now?" Yang Yuankai asked.

This was said to Chu Xiaoyun, but Yang Yuankai didn't look at him at all.

Chu Xiaoyun's divergent thoughts were taken back by this question. He recalled Yang Yuankai's words just now, and said, "This only means that the reporter is indeed dead, and it does not confirm that the driver is the murderer!" "

Chu Xiaoyun!" Yang catcher turned his head and looked at him sharply, " Did you do it on purpose?"

Chu Xiaoyun did not back down: "The discovery of the informant's body does not explain the bloodstain on the carriage. Given the height of the bloodstain on the carriage, it is impossible for the informant to be in that place while sitting on the carriage. Scratch the blood. Besides, if you kill someone, it's impossible to only shed that little blood." "It's

also possible that it's just transporting the corpse." Yang Yuan opened his mouth.

"Have you found the scene of the murder? Did the coachman admit it?" Chu Xiaoyun asked back.

"Isn't there someone like you who has been helping him to excuse him? Of course he will resist!" Yang Yuan said.

Chu Xiaoyun looked around, bent down and picked up a small wooden stick. Seeing this, Yang Yuankai held his saber and said suspiciously and cautiously: "What are you going to do!"

The policemen around also persuaded: "Brother Chu, don't be impulsive!"

Chu Xiaoyun glanced at them speechlessly,

then squatted down again , Use a small wooden stick to pick apart the clothes of the deceased, and examine them carefully. While watching, I asked: "Where is the author? Have you come for the autopsy?"

The author has something to say: I'm sorry, I have something to do at home the past two days, I'm busy, and the daily update will resume from tomorrow.