Chapter 79

Although the county magistrate withdrew the good treatment for letting Chu Xiaoyun take a rest, he also let him go home earlier that day, and agreed that he would return to the yamen later tomorrow. Return early that day, so you don't have to rush so much the next day. After running around nervously for half a month, Chu Xiaoyun was finally able to relax. This day when he was released from office, he didn't hurry up to practice his kung fu, but enjoyed the rare leisure with Su Wen.

Together, the two took a wooden basin for chickens and ducks by the well, went to the kitchen to fill up the porridge water left over from last night, and went to the utility room together to scoop up a few spoonfuls of chaff husks after rice milling, and mixed them with wood. Stir the porridge in the basin evenly, and feed the chickens and ducks in the yard. Chu Xiaoyun hadn't done this job for a long time, and seeing groups of chickens and ducks buried in their food, Chu

Xiaoyun said, "Usually I don't pay much attention to it, I never thought they would grow so big."

Scooped a spoonful of bran husks from the basin Chu Xiaoyun held in the trough, and chuckled lightly: "These little guys have been bought for more than four months, can they not grow up?" "Really, it's been so

long It's gone." Chu Xiaoyun was a little emotional when he heard the words, he didn't expect that he had been in this era for four or five months, half a year.

He took the spoon from Su Wen, shared the remaining bran husks between the chickens and ducks and asked, holding the empty basin, "Is there anything to fry the meat I bought today? What else can I eat?" Su Wen

said : "I still have two lettuce from my own planting, let's fry it with it. If you don't eat that lettuce, it will grow old and you won't be able to bite it. In addition, let's fry a lettuce leaf, we can eat it." "Okay

. I'll change the pot to pick vegetables." Chu Xiaoyun walked towards the well in the yard, got up a bucket of water, washed the chicken feeding bowl, and then poured the washed water into the chicken and duck feeding trough . The little ones happily started drinking water again.

After finishing all this, Chu Xiaoyun put the pot back to the side of the well, and on the shelf under the eaves, took a basket for picking vegetables on weekdays and prepared to pick vegetables. Thinking that there would be a lot of mud on the lettuce roots, he picked up a hatchet from the side.

Turning around, I saw the emerald green of the garden, and remembered the embarrassment when I first came here. All this was like a dream.

"Ahhh." Before Chu Xiaoyun reached the lettuce patch, he heard a scream from Su Wen who was walking in front.

"What's going on, Wenwen?" Chu Xiaoyun was so frightened that he rushed to Su Wen's side in three steps. He has been busy with the case recently, and he has no time to take care of the yard. Su Wen also ran around with him. A lot of weeds grew in the vegetable field in the yard. The place where Su Wen is standing now is the most luxuriant weeds. Is there a snake?

Chu Xiaoyun ran to Su Wen's side, only to see Su Wen grabbed his clothes, pointed to a place not far in front of him and said happily: "Husband, look, look quickly, what is that? Our chickens lay eggs!" !"

Su Wen grabbed Chu Xiaoyun's clothes and jumped up and down, very happy. Chu Xiaoyun looked in the direction Su Wen pointed. No, the pair of weeds in front of them has been squatted into an oval nest, and in the center of the nest, there is a blood-stained oval little guy.

In vain, especially conspicuous.

"Ah, it really is." Chu Xiaoyun was also a little excited. I didn't expect that the chickens I raised with my own hands would lay eggs. This kind of joy of growing up and harvesting is really not something you can get by buying eggs.

Su Wen walked over and looked at it again and again: "Let's pick the vegetables and then come to pick up the eggs, otherwise it won't be good if they are broken."

This kind of thing must be up to Fu Lang, and Chu Xiaoyun has no problem with it.

Walking to the lettuce field, Chu Xiaoyun pulled up the lettuce and cut off the muddy roots. Su Wen took the lettuce, picked off the leaves, and spread them in the vegetable basket. Chu Xiaoyun also pulled out the two remaining lettuces in the field, chopped off the muddy roots, and only picked off the withered yellow leaves on the top and threw them into the field: "Now we eat at home every day. Dun, there are so many lettuce leaves to eat, so I won't pick these two leaves, and give them to Aunt Wang and the others."

Su Wen lifted the vegetable basket: "Okay. I'll go pick up the eggs, and you take those two lettuces, too. It's too long to fit in the basket."

Su Wen said as he picked up the eggs and carefully placed them on the lettuce leaves picked from the basket.

Chu Xiaoyun said "OK", picked up the lettuce and followed Su Wen. Looking up and seeing Su Wen carefully holding the egg, the corners of his mouth slightly raised: "Tonight, you can eat fried eggs."

Who knows that Su Wen covered the basket: "No, this egg should be used as an egg primer. It should be placed in the nest to protect the living Laying hens are used to lay eggs."

Chu Xiaoyun didn't know that chickens need egg primers, so he looked at Su Wen inexplicably. Su Wen explained: "Some chickens have started to lay eggs, and other chickens should soon. We need to make a nest for the laying chickens and let them lay eggs in a fixed place. At first they couldn't find a place, so they needed to An egg is placed in the nest to lure the laying hens to lay eggs there. Otherwise, the laying hens will lay eggs everywhere, and it will be difficult for us to find them, and it is easy to miss them. If you don't find them in the grass, they will be taken away by weasels It's a pity, or it's a pity if it's broken."

"Oh, okay." I don't understand this matter, and my daughter-in-law says it is what it is.

"Let's go early in the yard to see if there are any eggs we don't know about." Su Wen suggested.

Chu Xiaoyundao didn't think about this point, but now that Su Wen mentioned it, he thinks it makes sense. The two searched the entire yard, and found three more eggs in another grass nest. It seems that the other chicken is older than the one with the egg just found, and it has been three days old.

"My daughter-in-law is smart!" Chu Xiaoyun praised sincerely.

"Hey." Su Wen was also very happy. Fortunately, I saw that egg, otherwise I would have never thought that the chicks I raised had grown up and started laying eggs.

One of them carried a vegetable basket, and the other walked out of the vegetable field with two chopped lettuces and a hatchet. Passing by the well, Su Wen put down the vegetable basket and took the egg alone: ​​"Husband, you wash the vegetables, and I'll cook." "

Okay." Chu Xiaoyun responded readily. He put one of the two lettuces in his hand on the stone table beside him, pulled off the old leaves on the one in his hand, twisted it to pieces, and threw it to the chickens and ducks spinning around under their feet. Young edible leaves on top. Then put down the picked one, pick up another one and repeat this action.

After packing up the two lettuces that were going to be given away, Chu Xiaoyun walked to the well, picked out the old leaves from the vegetable basket and fed them to the chickens, then picked up the bucket and poured water, put the young leaves into the bucket, and sat beside On the small bench, I picked up the hatchet and began to peel the lettuce.

After washing the dishes, bring them into the kitchen. Su Wen sat in front of the stove and had already started cooking. Chu Xiaoyun put the vegetable bowl on the chopping board: "Let me light the fire."

The weather is already hot. Although the ancient summer is not as hot as the modern weather, it is still very hot, let alone sit in front of the stove and light the fire. Chu Xiaoyun gave up the cool job of chopping vegetables to Su Wen, and sat in front of the stove to light the fire.

"Husband is so kind." Su Wen got up with a smile, washed his hands and walked to the chopping board, picked up the previously washed meat and asked: "Husband, I bought so much meat, do you want to save some to make noodles for noodles? "

Chu Xiaoyun said: "Cut it all up and stir fry. When I deliver lettuce to San Qiang's family, I'll give it to him. Okay?" "Hey. Okay."

Su Wen responded and started to get busy.

Seeing the afterglow of the setting sun pouring into the small kitchen through the window, and seeing Su Wen's busy figure shrouded in the afterglow of the setting sun, Chu Xiaoyun smiled unconsciously.

I haven't enjoyed such a leisurely and peaceful life for a long time. Chu Xiaoyun feels that life really doesn't need to be vigorous and vigorous, just being ordinary and quiet is the best. But he doesn't reject the vigor and vigor, and those vigor and vigor are often for more people to enjoy this ordinary and peaceful life.

After sending lettuce and meat to Wang Sanqiang's family, the two had dinner, made a nest for the laying chicken, and put the newborn egg they picked up today in the nest. Chu Xiaoyun was still carrying the hens at home to find their way to the chicken coop one by one, nagging: "Remember, this is the place where you will lay eggs in the future, don't go to the wrong place."

Su Wen laughed at the side until the flower branches trembled.

Chu Xiaoyun said: "Our family has raised so many chickens, one nest may not be enough, right?"

Su Wen nodded: "Chickens will not lay eggs at the same time. Now two chickens lay eggs and one nest should be enough. Wait until the eggs are laid." There are too many chickens, let's make two more nests."

"Okay, listen to my wife."

That night, the two went to bed early. Chu Xiaoyun waited for Su Wen to fall asleep before quietly getting up to practice again. During this period of hard work and hard work, his kung fu has improved a lot. Chu Xiaoyun reviewed what he had learned in that secret book from beginning to end, and was very satisfied with the level he had achieved. Then he learned a new move and took a shower before lying down again.

When he was drowsy, he was inexplicably awakened by the chill of the weapon. In the haze, Chu Xiaoyun picked up the pillow under his head and threw it in the direction of the chill. The chill immediately changed direction. Taking advantage of this gap, Chu Xiaoyun turned over and got out of bed, pulled out his saber from the bedside, and met the sharp blade that stabbed him again.

The moment the weapons met, there was a piercing sound, and Chu Xiaoyun was completely awake because of this sound. Su Wen was also awakened by the noisy voice at this time. He rubbed his eyes and sat up, seeing the horrifying scene clearly, he screamed out of fright, and trembled in place.

Seeing this, the masked man turned his weapon around and headed straight for Su Wen. Seeing Chu Xiaoyun, he quickly yelled: "Wenwen, get down. Hide under the bed."

Hearing Chu Xiaoyun's voice, Su Wen quickly got down on the ground, and because of Chu Xiaoyun's obstruction, he managed to escape The fatal blow of the masked man. When the masked man saw that he couldn't make a blow, he turned his hand back and came straight to Chu Xiaoyun's face again.

Su Wen took advantage of this time to turn over and get out of bed, and hurriedly climbed down on the bed.

Chu Xiaoyun's skills were inferior to others, and because of a temporary change of tactics to protect Su Wen, his flaws were exposed. He couldn't dodge the sword from the man in black. Even if you try your best to strike, you will be seriously injured. He is already inferior to others in skills, if he is injured and competes with the masked man, there is absolutely no chance of winning. It's okay to be alone, but there is someone he wants to protect under the bed, Chu Xiaoyun has never been so desperate.

Just when Chu Xiaoyun's heart was shaking, there was another sound of sword energy piercing the air, and that sword energy directly hit the man in black's sword tip, separating Chu Xiaoyun from the god of death.

The blade of the life-saving sword touched the tip of the masked man's sword, and the sword-bearer sneered, and the sword rotated, forcing the masked man to take two steps back. Seeing that the situation was not good, the masked man jumped out of the window.

The swordsman who forced the masked man back chased out of the room, got up and flew into the air, and was about to pursue him, when he suddenly thought of something. It landed and folded back again.

In the bedroom, Chu Xiaoyun was pulling Su Wen out from under the bed.

"Wenwen, are you alright?" Chu Xiaoyun touched Su Wen to check it inch by inch.

With tears in his eyes, Su Wen shook his head: "Husband, who is going to kill us?"

Just as Chu Xiaoyun was about to answer, he saw the returning swordsman. He turned around and asked, "Fang Concierge, why did you show up at my house at this time?"

Fang Lingfeng shoved his sword into the scabbard, and said with a blank expression, "If I wasn't here, you and your wife would end up in hell today. "

Chu Xiaoyun was so choked that he couldn't speak.

Ah, it is really sad to be unable to protect yourself, and you may lose your life at any time if you are not good at martial arts in this profession!

Then Fang Lingfeng said without beginning or end: "Passing by."

Okay. If you don't say it, don't say it, you can deceive children by saying this, and Chu Xiaoyun is more and more curious about the identity of this Fang concierge. But seeing him save himself several times, from now on, this person should be safe for him.

"Do you have any impression of this figure?" Fang Lingfeng rarely said a few words by himself when Chu Xiaoyun was silent.

Recalling the tall and thin figure of the masked man just now, Chu Xiaoyun went through all the people who had traveled through and had impressions in his mind, and shook his head: "No. But I found that although the weapon he used was from our Dacheng Central Plains area but there are traces of Hu people in his sword moves. I felt it when I fought with Hu people in Yunling County before."

Chu Xiaoyun then pondered: "Who is going to kill me? If we say before We went to Gyeongju to be attacked. It was Zhuang Di who sent people to prevent us from finding out the truth, or is it justified. Now that Zhuang Di has fled, there are still people scattered in Hejing County under him? Besides, the case is now the truth Understand, what's the point of him killing me again? Or out of venting anger?"

Fang Lingfeng snorted coldly: "This man's martial arts are so high, if he has to fight me to the death, it's not certain who will die." "

You mean Zhuang Di ordered No such person?" Chu Xiaoyun was very surprised.

Fang Lingfeng did not answer.

Chu Xiaoyun thought belatedly: "Are you boasting that you are very good at martial arts? No, how do you know how good that person's martial arts are? Didn't he run away when he saw you?" Fang Lingfeng snorted again

: "Naive!"

Then he left a sentence: "I think my lord should give you a few days to rest and improve your skills. Not everyone can save you in time every time." Chu

Xiaoyun felt that his self-esteem had been taken aback . Thousands of critical hits, but the reality is so cruel.

The author has something to say: There is a lot of controversy in this case, and the controversy over the protagonist is also obvious. Here I would like to say that Chu Xiaoyun was a policeman in his previous life, and he is a policeman in this life. His starting point for looking at problems is only the case itself. Because what Zhou Ying and Zhou Sheng said is indeed quite different from what Gu Qingyun said, even diametrically opposite. Especially during the conversation in the bedroom, Chu Xiaoyun asked Gu Qingyun, but Gu Qingyun didn't give him a positive answer.

For Chu Xiaoyun, who is a police officer or a police officer, what he wants to do more is to maintain a kind of stability. In the case of non-principle involved, there is a bit of what we usually call "harmony" in it, but it does not mean that he is very expressive. Once principles are involved, or when the circumstances of the case are clear, he will never go against the law.

As for Su Wen, he has only been in contact with Zhou Ying, and his source of information is Zhou Ying. People have a preconceived notion, and they will naturally choose to believe in people who have more contact with them. Just like our readers, because the first thing you saw was Gu Qingyun's parents' narration and Gu Qingyun's narration, they unconsciously took Gu Qingyun's side. This is actually a preconceived notion.

Of course, everyone has this controversy, which is more due to my lack of writing skills. I didn't write the kind of difficult and embarrassing plot.

Here I would like to thank my friends who have been supporting me all the time. Most of the time, no one knows what the truth is until the end. Those who want to abandon the article can just leave, there is no need to specifically say that they are against each other. The text will still be written according to the established outline.