Chapter 57

Zhihe Academy will not open until next month, and Duan Chengyang said that Su Wen can help at Zhihe Bookstore on days when the library is not open. Chu Xiaoyun understood what Duan Chengyang meant, so he left Su Wen in Zhihe Academy and returned to the county government.

The policemen were surprised to see him come back early. Chu Xiaoyun simply said "the case is urgent", and then returned the extra gifts brought back to everyone. The police officers looked at each other with their gift money. I've only heard that gift-giving is compared to others, and those who receive gifts will not refuse them. How can there be a reason to return things that are given out?

Chu Xiaoyun said: "I don't care about other people. In the future, house arrests and gift giving will be the standard. Even if the relationship is good, the ups and downs can't be more than half. If there are too many, it is easy to breed favoritism, which is also for the good of everyone." Chu Xiaoyun not

only He returned the money from the arresting house arresters, and also returned the extra gifts from other houses one by one, which caused quite a stir in the county government. That day the county government was discussing a lot, talking about everything.

Yu He asked Chu Xiaoyun: "Aren't you afraid that others will say that you are unconventional and embarrassing others?" "Your

mouth grows on other people, and what you like to say is their business." Chu Xiaoyun didn't care, "I can't stop other people's mouths." Yu He asked Chu Xiaoyun

. He said again: "It's okay for you to say that everything is fine, anyway, it doesn't itch or hurt. But as the saying goes, cutting off a person's wealth is like killing one's parents. If you do this, who will have a happy event in the future, how will others receive gifts? Less I am unwilling to be reconciled, and you are the benchmark when you receive too much. Isn't it difficult for you? People are afraid that they will not tolerate you." "Haven't the

standard of etiquette in the arresting house been mentioned, and it will be like this in the future Come on. As for what the other concierges think, that's their own business." Chu Xiao said calmly, "It's their business to scare me, but it's up to me whether I can be tolerated."

The imperial court expressly prohibits this kind of bribery, and Wei Jinghan certainly can't tolerate it for a long time. Chu Xiaoyun firmly believes that the current situation of Hejing County's unhealthy officialdom will definitely improve in the near future.

"You are awesome." Yu He gestured to Chu Xiaoyun.

Seeing Yu He dangling in front of him with nothing to do, Chu Xiaoyun put down the file in his hand: "If you have nothing to do, find someone to send Zhou Sheng to the Yamen." Yu He looked at

him puzzled: "Who is Zhou Sheng?"

Chu Xiaoyun briefly recounted the scene he encountered at the pier yesterday and the conversation with Zhou Sheng and the elders of the Gu family: "Zhou Sheng insisted that his sister was killed by the Fu Gu family, while the Gu family claimed that Zhou Ying ran away from home on her own. They didn't come back either. The two sides insisted on their own opinions, and neither could convince the other. Wu's autopsy only showed that there were scars on the body, so he asserted that Zhou Ying was killed by Gu Qingyun, which lacks the necessary connection. Although Gu Qingyun beat Zhou Ying before Ying, the two parties have conflicts due to differences in money, but he cannot be directly identified as the murderer. I want to see the body and what the murderer did, maybe it will give us some answers." Yu He listened seriously, his expression

followed Chu Xiaoyun's narration changed.

"You really are..." After listening to Chu Xiaoyun's narration, Yu He shook his head with a broken smile, "I admire! It's just that this person has been dead for a few years, what can you tell?" Chu Xiaoyun also

laughed : "Isn't there still you, arrester Yu, who is not famous as a foreman, but is more powerful than ordinary forensic autopsies!"

Chu Xiaoyun wanted to know where Zhou Ying was buried, and wanted to open the coffin for an autopsy.

Yu He was so relieved by the rainbow fart that he went to find him the policeman who handled the case.

It didn't take long for Yu He to return to Chu Xiaoyun's room: "It has already been passed on."

He took the dossier from Chu Xiaoyun's hand and read it from beginning to end: "This record is too simple. It seems that the whole case is clear, but in fact there are no details. Except for what you just said, it is Why is Zhou Sheng sure that the missing Zhou Ying must be dead? Isn't it two months after the discovery of the body?" "

Wait." Chu Xiaoyun said, "It's not that I haven't thought about it, but I feel a little confused by Zhou Ying. Sheng's narration is biased, and Zhou Sheng automatically fills in his brain because his sister and brother-in-law have a bad relationship, so after his sister disappeared, he suspected that she was killed by her brother-in-law. Are you so sure? It was only two days since Zhou Ying disappeared when he came to the Yamen to report the case. Although the distance between the two families is not far, it is not close. Missing sister is also a problem."

"It's not on the file, and you can't figure it out. When Zhou Sheng comes next time, you can just ask him directly." Yu He said.

Not long after, a policeman arrived with Zhou Sheng.

"I don't know what advice Chu Butouming has to come here?" Zhou Sheng didn't wear the filial attire yesterday, and he didn't speak as crazy as yesterday, and he looked much more normal.

"Where is your sister's grave? Take us there." Chu Xiaoyun stood up as he spoke, and told Yu He who was beside him, "Take a team and take the guy." Zhou Sheng was stunned for a moment: "

Go Where?"

I don't know if I didn't react, or I couldn't believe it. The policeman on the side answered first: "Captain, Zhou Ying has no grave!"

"What do you mean?" Chu Xiaoyun looked at the policeman puzzled. The ancients paid attention to burying in the ground for safety. After Zhou Ying died, how could there be no tomb?

"At that time, she had already become a person with blisters. During the autopsy, the body exploded and splashed everyone. This is such a scary thing. The big guys were so scared that they all scattered." The arrester said quickly.

"Blister people? What are blister people?" Chu Xiaoyun remembered that he had mentioned blister people in the dossier before, and was automatically overwhelmed because he couldn't understand the word.

"I know this." Yu He began to gesture with his hands and feet together, "It's the corpse that has been soaked in the water for a long time, and it looks swollen. A small corpse can swell so much, and it will explode..." Chu

Xiao After listening to Yu He's explanation of using his hands and feet, Yun gradually understood. Isn't it the modern view of giants? After death, the body is soaked in water. Under the condition of high corruption, the soft tissues of the whole body are filled with putrid gas, and the whole body swells and expands into a giant. This is the view of giants. Due to the swelling of the giant's body, the skin fibers have long been overwhelmed. A little carelessness, even without a collision, may cause the corpse to explode.

Chu Xiaoyun thought of the scene where Zhou Ying's body exploded, and the viscera and internal fluids scattered and splashed all the detectives around... It made me sick to my brain, and it was normal for the people at the scene to be so scared that they all scattered.

"Then what happened afterwards? The body was blown up and there are still bones. Why is there no grave?" Chu Xiaoyun asked. In modern times, the police are also afraid when they encounter a giant view, and they must run away if they encounter an exploding giant view. But after the bombing, you have to go back, and continue to do what you should do.

The expression on the arrester's face was horrified, as if Chu Xiaoyun said something terrible: "What if the corpses are blown up? Everyone took a bath in the river that day, and went back to the yamen wet. Later, the yamen paid for it." I found a monk and recited scriptures on the beach where the corpse was found under the pier." Does

that mean no one cares if the corpse is blown up? Chu Xiaoyun felt that this was too irresponsible. But remembering that this is ancient times, and people are a bit superstitious, it is reasonable to take such a thing as an ominous omen, and it is reasonable to resolve it.

But even if the yamen doesn't care about it, Zhou Sheng must take care of it, it's his sister after all.

"I... I thought he was scared enough, and I was sprayed all over. I took a bath in the Red River and went home first. After calming down at home, I decided to go back to the beach to collect my sister's body the next day. Who knows It rained heavily that night and the Red River swelled, and when I went back the next day, there was nothing on the beach, and the bones scattered on the beach must have been washed away by the flood..." Under Chu Xiaoyun's gaze, The more Zhou Sheng said, the lower his voice.

...

"So Zhou Ying has no grave?" Chu Xiaoyun asked.

"Yes..."

Uh, what is this all about! It seems that it is impossible to open the coffin for an autopsy. This step doesn't work, so I can only think of another way.

The author has something to say: Friendly reminder: Everyone must not search for Giant View! ! !

Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2020-07-01 02:42:49~2020-07-01 23:57:10~Thanks to the little

angels who cast mines: Xiaowei 1 A;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!