Chapter 90

After asking, when Chu Xiaoyun went out, he was surrounded by pregnant women and their family members who were waiting to see a doctor. The following arrester wanted to be violent, but was stopped by Chu Xiaoyun. He patiently explained the cause and effect of the matter, and everyone was a little skeptical. It was not until Doctor Liu came out to prove that what Chu Xiaoyun said was true, that everyone dispersed completely.

Leaving the Liu's Medical Center, the following arrester A said: "Why are the arresters being so polite to them and obstructing the arrester's handling of the case, they should go to the arrester's room to sober up." Chu Xiaoyun said: "They are also out of

some Good intentions, don't be impulsive when things happen in the future."

Although the two police officers disagreed, Chu Xiaoyun said so and didn't say anything else. The three went straight back to the yamen, and Chu Xiaoyun asked Yu He about the autopsy. Yu He shook his head: "My ability is limited, so I can't see anything."

Chu Xiaoyun was silent for a while, and asked an old policeman next to him: "When will the old assistant arrive?"

The policeman said: "According to the reason Three months should be about the same, but this year there will be floods in the south, so it's hard to say."

Chu Xiaoyun turned to Yu He: "Maybe your father's ability has been tested?"

"Huh?" Yu He opened his eyes wide, "This Who can guarantee it."

"Why don't you set off for Yunling County tomorrow and try to pick up your father?" Chu Xiaoyun said, "I don't know when the old master will come back. This corpse can't wait." "I was

originally You ran away from our old man, aren't you pushing me into the pit of fire that I finally jumped out of?" Yu He was reluctant.

Chu Xiaoyun ignored him: "Is your father still working in the Yunling County Yamen? I'll ask the adults to write you a letter."

Yu He could only cry in his room.

A catcher saw him and comforted him and said, "Catcher Yu, if your skills are good enough and you pass the test, don't you have to be afraid of your old man?" Yu He nodded: "It makes sense, it seems that I have to study hard in the

future "

Soon he realized: "You bastard, I just don't want to be a gangster. What kind of bad idea did you come up with?"

Chu Xiaoyun went to see Wei Jinghan and asked him to write an official letter to call the gangster of Yunling County to come to support him. Wei Jinghan opened the official letter, but did not hand it to Chu Xiaoyun, but asked a completely irrelevant question: "Does Xiaoyun have any important matters today?"

Chu Xiaoyun held his knife and saluted and replied, "This case is temporarily closed. If there is no progress, I want Yu He to set off immediately to Yunling County to invite Wu Zuo, and then sort out the ideas of the whole case before making plans."

Wei Jinghan nodded: "I will send this official letter to Yu He , help me sharpen the ink." After saying that, he called in a yamen servant who was on duty not far from the door, and asked him to take the official letter to the arresting room and hand it over to Yu He.

Chu Xiaoyun was very surprised when he heard Wei Jinghan's request. It seems strange no matter where he is said to be doing such a thing as a headhunter and grinding ink as a military officer. Where is the servant assigned by the Yamen to the county magistrate?

However, since the county magistrate has made it so clear, it is impossible to refuse, Chu Xiaoyun can only answer, put down his saber, and roll up his sleeves to grind ink for Wei Jinghan.

While painting, Wei Jinghan asked, "It's been a few months, can your doubts be resolved?"

Chu Xiaoyun was dazed by this sudden question, and then slowly figured out if the county magistrate was asking about the previous question. When he reported the irrationality of the Gu Qingyun case, Wei Jinghan avoided talking about it, but asked him to understand the state of the world. He had always wanted to ask about this, but he couldn't find an opportunity. He never thought that the county magistrate would take the initiative to mention it today.

Wei Jinghan gave that reminder that day, in order to get an answer, since then, Chu Xiaoyun has been a caring person. Once a person has a heart, many things seem to come uninvited, and he understands a lot without knowing it. In addition, after he returned to Hejing County, he asked Duan Chengyang for advice, so he had a relatively deep understanding of the dynasty he was living in now.

Thinking about this, Chu Xiaoyun said: "I know some facts, but my doubts have not been resolved."

Wei Jinghan nodded with a smile: "Then tell me the facts you know."

Chu Xiaoyun thought for a while, but still hesitated , but after hesitating, he still said: "His Royal Highness King Yan seems to have quite a reputation."

After he said this, Wei Jinghan's face changed. Chu Xiaoyun was very disturbed, the ancient times were nothing compared to the modern times, it was a felony to beheaded if he spoke falsely about the Tian family, he had already died once, now he had a wife and a child, his childhood was very happy, and he still wanted to live a good life. Chu Xiaoyun reflected on himself, the thinking of the previous life was revealed at this time, it was too much freedom. He hastily bowed to plead guilty: "This subordinate is talking nonsense, my lord, please don't take it to heart."

Wei Jinghan's face changed, he smiled, and continued to swipe his pen: "You are not talking nonsense, that's what happened.

" Wei Jinghan changed the subject: "Do you know about the border conflict between me and the barbarians twenty years ago?"

Seeing that Wei Jinghan didn't intend to blame him, Chu Xiaoyun stood up straight again. Wei Jinghan's question brought back a memory in him. It was the autopsy scene of the gangster Xiong Zhu during the Zhihe Bookstore case. On the border of Cheng and North Korea, it is an assassination method to assassinate officials guarding important towns on the border of Cheng and North Korea. A few days ago, he asked Duan Chengyang about the current affairs of the world, and accidentally mentioned it. Duan Chengyang said a few words with emotion, and quickly changed the topic.

Chu Xiaoyun hesitated again and again, wondering if this topic was taboo or not. But Wei Jinghan had stopped writing and looked at him, he thought about it, he didn't know if this topic was a taboo, but he didn't answer the county magistrate's question, at least offended the county magistrate first.

The complicated information in his mind shuttled instantly, and finally organized his words: "I have heard about the Zhihe Bookstore case a while ago."

Wei Jinghan nodded, and the whole person became very melancholy: "In that conflict, I Eighteen cities were lost in the dynasty, and the late emperor Yujia once went to Yunzhou Mansion, which is the closest to the captured fortress Liangzhou, to take command. Because His Majesty Yujia personally conquered, the morale of our army was greatly shaken. The Ministry of War reacted and quickly assembled heavy troops to attack the Hu people Counterattack."

"We took back the land, the barbarians were severely injured, and both sides were severely injured, but this situation made both sides unable to attack, and unexpectedly maintained the peace for nearly twenty years. Yunzhou is located in a bitter cold In the land where the first emperor personally conquered, he suffered from the wind and cold there, and died shortly after returning to the court."

Chu Xiaoyun felt that the plot on TV was being staged in front of him, and he was a little overwhelmed. When talking about these things in Liangzhou, Duan Chengyang didn't tell him. And he felt that Duan Chengyang seemed reluctant to bring up the matter of Liangzhou.

He looked at Wei Jinghan, wondering why Gu Qingyun, a businessman's murder of his wife, was related to the border conflict twenty years ago and the death of the emperor. In ancient times, the identities of scholars, farmers, businessmen, and businessmen were divided. Although Gu Qingyun was rich, as a businessman, his status was really not high, so he couldn't accept it. Although he was the one who approached Wei Jinghan before and said that some aspects of this case were unreasonable, but he didn't have such a big brain.

Fortunately, Wei Jinghan didn't ask him to answer anything, and continued: "After the death of the first emperor, there was only one prince who was not yet full moon. The baby in swaddling ascended the throne and became the lord of the world." A baby in swaddling can

do What, the situation in the court is not the result of the game between various forces.

When Wei Jinghan said this, Chu Xiaoyun somewhat understood why King Yan's reputation had always been quite high. King Yan is the uncle of the current emperor. Although the first emperor entrusted him, he had not left Beijing when the first emperor died. What happened later, if you think about the TV you have watched, you can understand the direction of the follow-up plot. The King of Yan took advantage of being still in the capital, gained control of the capital, suppressed other princes who were entrusted to other places, and became an unnamed regent for a time. But why King Yan went to the fief later, he didn't know. Few people probably know about this, and those who know probably won't say it.

Sure enough, Wei Jinghan didn't say anything, he changed the subject again, looked at Chu Xiaoyun and said, "Do you know, the county magistrate and the others belong to King Yan?"

Chu Xiaoyun was startled suddenly, and looked at Wei Jinghan in shock. Why did the county magistrate blew up his faction to him at this time! Although he was just a small criminal police captain in his previous life, he understands the truth. Isn't self-destructing one's identity just to make people stand in line! Standing in the right position may not get any benefits, but if the team stands in the wrong position, it will be dead!

The county magistrate said that the county magistrate and the others belonged to King Yan, and he was never compatible with the county magistrate's faction. Isn't it obvious which faction he belongs to? Chu Xiaoyun stood there in a daze, he regretted it very much at this moment, regretted why he went to the county magistrate to say that Gu Qingyun's case was against common sense! Can he pretend that he never said it? Is it too late to regret now?

Wei Jinghan smiled again, and continued to swipe his pen: "You may not know how big the Gu family's family business is, but it is the richest man in the world. There has never been a family that wants to compete with the Gu family in terms of financial resources." This Chu

Xiaoyun I disagree, no, I just don't understand. He remembered that he asked Zheng Xing to investigate the Gu family and the banker's branch in Hejing County. The Gu family did have a slight advantage, but the disparity was not that big at all. And counting the industries in and out of Jinghejing County together, although the Gu family's family business is big, there is not much gap with the banker. How can it be the richest man in the world?

Because of that investigation, he once thought that his past judgment had been wrong. Although the Gu family was slightly better financially, it was not to the extent of hanging. But one is saving lives and the other is harming others, they must do their best. There is not much difference in strength between the two, so it is not so strange that the Gu family lost in the end.

However, if this is the case, whether Gu Qingyun kills his wife or not is a case. Chu Xiaoyun always felt that he was only here to farm in ancient times, and he never thought about fighting for power. This plot is going a bit wrong. He thought over and over again, and determined that he was just time travelling, and hadn't entered into any novel about palace fighting and conspiracy. Can his life get back on track?

Chu Xiaoyun still didn't speak, because he didn't know what to say now. Wei Jinghan didn't expect him to say anything, and continued: "The Gu family has such financial resources, so the King of Yan naturally wants to win him over." The

implication was that Chu Xiaoyun also understood that if the Gu family sided with the King of Yan, the King of Yan would be like a tiger with wings added. , this world might really change hands.

It goes without saying which side the Gu family stood on in the end. But why did the Gu family give up the life of their only son and choose the young emperor? Is it because of loyalty to orthodoxy, or is there another reason? Chu Xiaoyun was very curious.

"Why didn't the Gu family choose King Yan?" After hesitating for a long time, as a person with modern thinking, he still couldn't fully have the absolute awe of royal matters, and curiosity arose spontaneously. Chu Xiaoyun gritted his teeth and asked the question anyway.

Wei Jinghan stared at Chu Xiaoyun for a moment, and when Chu Xiaoyun felt more and more bad, Wei Jinghan smiled: "Who knows. Maybe it's because Gu Qingyun's uncle died in the war twenty years ago, maybe It's the result of the Gu family's balance. But the Gu family made the right choice, didn't they?"

Since curiosity had been aroused, and the county magistrate didn't intend to blame him, Chu Xiaoyun hesitated a little, and blurted out a bolder question: " What if the Gu family followed Yan Wang..."

Wei Jinghan snorted and said, "He doesn't have to spend those three years in jail, and the Gu family's property won't shrink. But who knows, there will be no Gu family in this world anymore." Hearing this answer, Chu Xiaoyun felt in his

heart There are mixed feelings for a while.

After all, the Gu family is rich, but if the growing emperor wants to truly rule the world, he must solve the hidden danger of King Yan; It is inevitable to have friction with the emperor, or bloody conflicts, and even wars are possible.

This is a battle between the gradually full-fledged emperor and the powerful King Yan, and Gu Qingyun, as a businessman with too much wealth but no authority, is destined to be a victim in this game of imperial power. Gu Qingyun's involvement in the case is not something that money can solve. So even if Zhou Ying's disappearance hadn't put him in prison, there would have been other things that put him in the same predicament as the Gu family.

As Wei Jinghan said, as long as the Gu family does not choose the King of Yan, then no matter what, he will inevitably be imprisoned, or die; Maybe the family will be destroyed and the nine clans will be destroyed. This is probably why the Gu family did not run around to manage after Gu Qingyun entered the prison. It can only be said that although the Gu family's choice is painful, it also maximizes the benefits.

Of course, the Gu family's choice also has an extreme possibility. If King Yan really ascends to the throne, the Gu family will inevitably end up with the nine clans being punished.

Everything is just a game and a choice.

Thinking of this, Chu Xiaoyun couldn't help asking: "So, Zhuang Di is from King Yan?

"

"Isn't that obvious enough?" Wei Jinghan smiled, "Actually, there are many seemingly strange things, but it's not surprising if you talk about them."

The truth of the matter turned out to be like this. No wonder that after that day, the six gates failed to find any trace of Zhuang Di in the area where the six gates flowed northward after the lower reaches of Pingjiang and Jingxian County.

Previously, because he found pig iron ore in the basement of the Zhuang Mansion, he thought of the Hu people's den that was taken away in Yunling County in the case of Zhihe Bookstore before, so he automatically classified Zhuang Di as a Hu people's spies. When chasing Zhuang Di back then, I was still wondering why Zhuang Di's fleet didn't go northward against the current, but went southward with the current.

Because at that time Yu He said that after the Pingjiang River flows south for a certain distance, it will go north again. He always thought that Zhuang Di's fleet was trying to get the golden cicadas out of their shells, and deliberately went south to avoid suspicion, and waited until the lower reaches of the Pingjiang River went north before unloading in Beidi. Therefore, he once thought of the county magistrate's suggestion to intercept Zhuang Di on the north of Pingjiang River.

Wei Jinghan reported the news to the court. However, it was heard later that the imperial court dispatched six gates, but no trace of Zhuangdi's fleet was found in the area where Pingjiang went north again. Now after hearing Wei Jinghan's words, he understands that the place Zhuang Di is going to is not at all the northern border near the barbarians. He is going to the south, which is the fiefdom of King Yan.

If the King of Yan wanted to make trouble, he would naturally recruit troops and build weapons. Pig iron is essential.

If this is the truth, Chu Xiaoyun thought of the other party involved in Gu Qingyun's murder of his wife, the victim who was once regarded as dead; a stupid woman who racked her brains to get money from her husband's family to support her natal family; , with two hearts; a divorced wife who lost her virginity and was abandoned...

so many identities are really dazzling, but in fact she just unintentionally became a pawn in the struggle for political power, a victim That's all.

However, Chu Xiaoyun still can't understand one thing. If the truth of the matter is true, why did Mr. Gu and his wife talk about Zhou Ying's various problems with him when he came to ask about the case? So decisive.

Chu Xiaoyun thought about it, so he asked the question.

Wei Jinghan was silent for a moment: "In the face of painful things that cannot be changed, perhaps it is easier to hate others than to hate yourself!"

The author has something to say: This chapter has been revised, adding more than 1,300 words, and some Omissions and what was left unfinished at the time. Everyone can watch it again.