Chapter 183 The Truth Comes Out (End of Text)

The tragic World War I in the Qilian Valley was reported to Dacheng, shaking the government and the public. The main battle faction strongly advocates another fight and expulsion of the Hu people; the main peace faction mourns the harm of the war and advocates a peace negotiation. At that time, with Dacheng's national strength and military preparations, it was obvious that it was not ready for a full-scale war. The young emperor didn't listen to anyone. He dispatched troops and strengthened the border defenses, but he didn't intend to go to war with the Hu people immediately; Transferring the generals under King Yan to serve in various places not only relieved the threat of King Yan, but also reassured the hearts of the civil and military officials of King Yan.

When the news reached Hejing County, Chu Xiaoyun was discussing a neighborhood dispute with Wei Jinghan and other people from Hejing County in the study. Knowing what the emperor did, Wei Jinghan smiled clearly: "It should be so."

The postman who came to deliver the letter said: "Besides, His Majesty has also issued an imperial edict to us and Jing County, and it should be here soon."

Voice As soon as it landed, there was a long shout outside the door: "The imperial decree is here!"

The people in the study heard the sound, and hurriedly got up and went to the hall of the county government to welcome the imperial decree.

"By God's blessing, the emperor's edict said: I am delighted to hear that Chu Xiaoyun, the chief arrester in Hejing County, has insight into the details, sees the details, and solves strange cases repeatedly. I am very happy. Now I am transferred to serve in the six doors. I will be loyal to the country. I will set off on another day. Thank you."

"Thank you."

Such a kindness is even more unbelievable than a pie falling from the sky. So much so that the messenger said thank you, but Chu Xiaoyun still knelt there in a daze and did not respond. It was still Wei Jinghan who was well-informed, and then touched Chu Xiaoyun's arm, and said softly, "Xiaoyun, thank you."

Chu Xiaoyun finally realized that he felt that the responsibility was too great. Did the emperor make a mistake? He was about to ask, but was stopped by Wei Jinghan's eyes: "Thank you—"

Chu Xiaoyun really realized it, and quickly thanked him.

The decree officer said to Chu Xiaoyun: "According to the usual practice, Chu Butou can bring a few people with him when he goes to Beijing to go to work, and it will be relatively convenient to do things when he arrives at the new yamen."

Chu Xiaoyun thanked again and again, thanking the decree Officer's instructions. The messenger said with a

smile: "Captain Chu is being polite. I believe you will be Mr. Chu when we meet again in the capital soon, and there will still be things that need your attention."

If I were a colleague, I should join hands with each other to do our best for the imperial court."

Chu Xiaoyun was still in shock after sending the messenger away, and said to Wei Jinghan in disbelief: "My lord, the six doors are so important, I'm afraid I can't Competent."

Wei Jinghan smiled slightly: "Your Majesty believes in your ability, why should you take it lightly. Prepare well, and set off some day." Thinking of the past few years I have

traveled through, I have been working with Wei Jinghan in Hejing County Government, As a headhunter, my family has received a lot of support from the county magistrate who is the superior of the county magistrate, and solved many cases. The feeling of fellowship has long been self-evident. Now that I suddenly want to leave, I feel very sad in my heart. Not only Wei Jinghan, but also many colleagues in the county government have deep feelings.