Chapter 83

Chu Xiaoyun originally thought that Wei Jinghan would be very surprised when he heard his question, but Wei Jinghan just asked him indifferently after listening to him: "Have you read all the "Dacheng Code" I recommended you last time?" Report to the adults by

himself The situation is so important, and it may involve something hidden under the water in a case, why did the county magistrate reply that Feng Ma Niu didn't want to answer?

Chu Xiaoyun was very puzzled. He wanted to question, but he didn't know where to start.

As if seeing Chu Xiaoyun's confused look, Wei Jinghan said casually: "Aside from looking at the code, did Fang Lingfeng let you know about the rules of the yamen and the settings of the court? Just want to be a catcher, or As a small county government official, it is enough to read the "Dacheng Law Code" I recommended to you, and I also know that Fang Lingfeng has recommended too much to you. However, if you want to think too much , too deep, you have to know more by yourself. All government rules and court settings are dead; the state of the whole world is alive. Do you understand?" "

I..." Chu Xiaoyun almost doubted his previous life Is the evaluation of eagerness to learn and self-motivated teachers and leaders fooling themselves, how come they have traveled to ancient times and become such a person who was pushed to learn by the ancients?

Wei Jinghan waved his hands when he said this: "Now you are confused about what I tell you. Let's talk about it after you understand the current situation." After that,

Wei Jinghan yawned: "It's getting late , you go back, this county is going to rest."

Chu Xiaoyun left Wei Jinghan's mansion full of doubts.

Because he was assassinated at home the day before yesterday, he and Su Wen moved to live in the county government office due to safety considerations. The residence is just behind the small room where he usually works. A room has been tidied up and connected to the small room, which is also convenient for him to take care of Su Wen's safety. On the way back, Chu Xiaoyun was always reflecting on himself. Traveling to ancient times, without electronic products such as mobile phones, and without the bridge of the Internet, he really knew too little about the current era and social conditions, and Lack of initiative to understand the overall view of this era.

In addition to knowing that the Hu people are more active in Dacheng because of the case investigation, it seems that they really don't know enough about the country they live in today.

And regarding the activities of the Hu people, thinking about the understanding of the previous life, I always thought that it was a very common and normal thing for the Central Plains dynasty and the northern minority regimes to fight each other in ancient times, so I didn't think much about it. But that's looking at history. Now that we live in this era, we can no longer have such an attitude of being a bystander and having nothing to do with ourselves.

If you want to have a comprehensive and profound understanding of the environment you live in now, you must have a way. Ordinary people only look at phenomena when they see things, and they will not let them see hidden phenomena; storytellers in restaurants and inns are one way, but there are a lot of hearsay, so you must learn to distinguish; Reading poetry and books will lead to an official career in the future. Naturally, he is interested in the state of the court and the dynamics of the world, and likes to discuss current affairs; You have to pay for death... Just like doing big business in the previous life, who didn't watch the news broadcast, and didn't pay attention to the country's major policies.

Once you have determined the group of people who want to know the way, then you have to consider how to approach these people. Suddenly, a flash of inspiration flashed in Chu Xiaoyun's mind, and the figure of Duan Chengyang, the shopkeeper of Zhihe Bookstore, came to mind.

Duan Chengyang is a well-educated businessman. He is not only a scholar, but also a businessman. He is really the best candidate. It must be right to ask him. Even if it is not comprehensive, you can build a framework from him first, and then find materials to fill in, and you can also confirm each other.

In addition to understanding current affairs, there is another important thing to do to prove your conjecture. Although it is almost certain that the Gu family's financial resources are much stronger than the banker's, what is emphasized in court is evidence, and speculation can't explain anything. Otherwise, today's reconciliation with the adults is all speculation, and it is really difficult to convince people. No wonder the adults don't discuss it with me today. There is no other day, so I have to ask Zheng Xing to help check the previous family property status of Gu Zhuang and his family. It can't be found out from far away, but it can always be found out in Hejing County.

After figuring out these joints, the chaotic thoughts in Chu Xiaoyun's mind gradually became clear, and his steps quickened.

On the second day, Chu Xiaoyun got up early in the morning and ran around, and finally helped Zhou Ying apply for a two-room public housing before leaving the office in the afternoon. When he ran out of breath to the dilapidated hut of Zhou's house, Zhou Ying and Yu He had already been confronting the yamen servants who had gone to seal it all day in Zhou Sheng's dilapidated hut.

Fortunately, Chu Xiaoyun saw that the matter would not be settled in a short while, so he asked Yu He, who had handed over all the properties of the Zhuang Mansion in the morning, to rush to Zhou's house to help out. Can't live.

When Chu Xiaoyun arrived, Zhou Ying and Yu He had been outside dealing with the government servants who came to seize them. Her sister-in-law and Zhou Sheng's wife have returned to Hejing County today with their children. The woman was ignorant, so she was so frightened that she hid in the house until Chu Xiaoyun came with the official leased documents, and then she poked her head out to look timidly.

Chu Xiaoyun smiled apologetically to the yamen servant who came to seal it up: "Brothers, it's fine after you seal this door, can you help move these things to the public house of the county government?

" Look at me, I look at you, I think Chu Xiaoyun is probably insane. Which yamen servant also works part-time to help the suspect's family move? Besides, this shit has been spent here all day. If it weren't for the fact that Chu Xiaoyun is the head of the department, they might need the convenience of the arresting room when they run errands in the future. I really don't look good.

"Well, look at these two women, with their children, they can't move so many things. Yu Butou and I don't know how long it will take to move." Chu Xiaoyun said cheekily.

The yamen servants looked at each other in blank dismay, and finally turned their attention to their boss. There is no precedent for this matter, but the two departments still have to deal with each other in the yamen...

For a while, the air was a little stagnant.

At this time, a voice broke the almost dull silence: "Chu Butou. Car, here is a car, use my car."

Chu Xiaoyun turned his head, and it turned out to be Ran Gui, the driver. He knew that because the Gu family avoided the Zhou family, no one in the city would accept the work of the Zhou family. He had considered whether to ask Ran Gui for help, but he didn't want to cause others to lose business because of his "good intentions". He didn't come to bother him, and he didn't expect Ran Gui to come here by himself.

Chu Xiaoyun was a little confused for a moment: "You, why are you here?"

"My son is going to take the examination of scholar this year. I went to the yamen to do the paperwork for the examination. I saw you running around for Miss Gu... Zhou." Ran Gui Jumped out of the carriage and walked and talked.

"This... I'm really grateful." Chu Xiaoyun didn't know how to express his gratitude for a while, "It's just that, if you go out to find a job in this way, it's probably..." "Chu catcher, you returned my innocence

, You saved my family and the shopkeeper Duan's family who gave my family a way to survive. This kindness will last my whole life. Because of this, I believe in you. At worst, I will take less work in the future, and I can just relax. Wait for my son After being admitted as a scholar, the family can be exempted from taxes, which saves a lot of expenses." Ran Gui said, "Move all your things up, it's getting late." "Then... then thank you Ran

Gui Brother." Chu Xiaoyun was so moved that he could only say thank you, and patted Yu He on the head, "Move quickly." The

leader of the yamen servants saw him, and waved helplessly: "Help them move to the carriage."

The people who asked them to come to seal up helped the family members of the prisoners move, and it was a bit embarrassing for them to cross the streets. But it would be much easier if you just moved the luggage from the house to the carriage in the dam. In this way, there is no need to offend Chu Xiaoyun, and when it is convenient to arrest the house in the future, Chu Xiaoyun will not say that he remembers their love, at least he will not be embarrassed; at the same time, he will save his face.

Seeing his leader nod his head, a group of yamen servants rushed into the house. Everyone kept both hands busy, and loaded the luggage in the house into the carriage in one or two trips, and then quickly pasted the seals.

After unloading the luggage in the public house, Zhou Ying saluted Ran Gui and thanked him, then turned around and saluted Chu Xiaoyun and Yu He: "For today's matter, I also need to thank Catcher Chu and Catcher Yu."

Chu Xiaoyun nodded Head: "It's a little effort, don't forget it. It's getting late, pack up and have a rest early. The two children are quite tired after traveling on the road for a few days." Chu Xiaoyun

and Yu Heyuan walked some distance and turned their heads Looking at the place where I said goodbye to Zhou Ying just now, the figures of the two big, two small and four people have disappeared in front of the public house, and the oil lamps have been lighted in the public house.

Yu He said: "Captain, what are you looking at?"

Chu Xiaoyun stretched his waist: "I thought this case was just an ordinary case, but I didn't expect it to take a long time."

Yu He said: "Anyway, this matter It's over, no matter how long or short the time is, it's over."

Chu Xiaoyun smiled noncommittally.

Yu He yawned: "It feels good to have no case, I have to go back and catch up on sleep, you don't know how long I haven't been able to sleep."

Chu Xiaoyun quite agreed: "Yes, while If there is no case, the big guy should take a break and take a break. When there is a case, he will be busy again."

Yu He was startled and woke up immediately: "Captain, don't be crowed, it's not over yet. Besides, don't have a case recently, and don't kill anyone if there is a case." "Why

? " Chu Xiaoyun asked funny, "The case is here, what else do you care about?"

Yu He said: "The magistrate of the county government has been sentenced to death and has been reported to the Ministry of Punishment. It's not like you don't know. A skilled magistrate is not so easy to find Yes, there will be no suitable candidates for a while, and my lord intends to recruit the old servant who was sent to Danzhou before, but there are thousands of mountains and rivers between Danzhou and Hejing County, and it is not sure when he will come back."

"Oh, yes. If you didn't mention it, I would have forgotten about it. Then I can't have anything to do recently." Chu Xiaoyun said, "I think you have the talent to be an actor, why didn't you consider becoming an actor?"

" Stop. My father is just doing the job, and I just don't want him to force my son to inherit his father's career, so I went to Hejing County to be a policeman." Yu He waved his hands repeatedly, "Otherwise, why do you think I'm not in our cloud? Looking for an errand in Ling County."

"Heh~" Chu Xiaoyun was amused by Yu He's appearance, he is married with a wife and children, and he is still in the rebellious stage of the second year of middle school.

"Captain, the case is over, what are you going to do next?" Of course Yu He didn't know how Chu Xiaoyun slandered him, and still asked enthusiastically.

"Take a rest, I haven't had a rest for a long time. Go home and accompany my wife." Chu Xiaoyun said cheerfully.

He talked about going home to accompany his daughter-in-law, but what he thought more in his heart was that he had to take time out to work hard on himself. In the past, it was good to say that most of the time, the bad guys would be afraid of the authority of the government, and generally they would not dare to take action against the people in the yamen easily. But the situation is obviously not like this now. He was assassinated again and again, and those people no longer fear the authority of the government. He must make himself stronger, otherwise, let alone eliminate harm for the people and keep one side safe. He can't even protect his own life.

The two chatted all the way until they parted ways at a fork in the road after entering the county office.

On the second day, Chu Xiaoyun went to the signing office to find Zheng Xing after Yingmao. Zheng Xing had already sat behind his desk early.

"Hey, Brother Chu, what wind brought you to my small place so early in the morning?" Zheng Xing joked as he saw Chu Xiaoyun's visit and put the brush in his hand on the pen mountain.

Chu Xiaoyun walked over, pulled up a chair and sat down opposite Zheng Xing: "Brother came to ask you for help today."

Zheng Xing waved his hand: "Go, go, if I really give you some color, you will open a dyeing workshop. You have Am I older? Give me back to be my elder brother."

Chu Xiaoyun smiled and said, "Yes, yes, my little brother came here today to ask brother Zheng for help."

Zheng Xing shook his head helplessly: "I knew you came to see me for nothing good. Tell me, what's the matter?"

Chu Xiaoyun said with a smile: "It's nothing serious, I just need Brother Zheng to check the family property of Gu and Zhuang in Hejing County. If there is any transfer from Hejing County to other places Collect the documents and give them to me."

Hearing Chu Xiaoyun's request, Zheng Xing suppressed the smile on his face: "Isn't the case of the Gu family closed? Why are you still investigating?" "

It's just a small problem. If it doesn't make sense, then check it out."

A sense of secrecy is indispensable at all times, and even Zheng Xing, who has helped him many times, can't say it casually until the truth finally comes to light.

After hearing this, Zheng Xing said earnestly: "The Gu family's wealth is powerful; Zhuang Di has implicated the barbarian, and he has not been brought to justice yet. The water here is deep, I think you should forget it." "No matter how deep the water is, there will be a bottom, right

? I want to see the bottom line." Chu Xiaoyun said, "Just say, can you help my brother?"

Zheng Xing stared at Chu Xiaoyun for a while, and then laughed: "Brother Chu, you have such courage. Although I can't do it myself, brother, I admire you. Help, why don't you help! But you also You know, I'm just a small guarantor, and I'm only responsible for a small part of the affairs. There are other guarantors at the same level, and Master Bo, so there may be some things that I can't find out, or I may have missed something." Chu

Xiaoyun He hurriedly said: "It's okay, it's okay, I count as much as

I can find. I'll just take a look." "That's fine, I'll let you know when I find it." Zheng Xing took the brush in his hand again at some point, really Play in circles.

The matter of searching for the information of Guzhuang and the two families has been settled, and everything has come to an end for the time being. Chu Xiaoyun feels that he can finally go to the county magistrate for a rest.

The author has something to say: "The Wife Occupation Case" is the longest of these three cases, and it is finally finished.

I made a new cover, I don't know if it looks good or not. Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a king or irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-08-11 16:53:08~2020-08-14 17:44:15~Thanks to the

little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: Half Dream 40 bottle;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!