Chapter 52 The Wife Occupation Case (1)

After the wedding banquet that day, all the nearby guests went home, only Yuan Ruyan and Yu He, who had nothing to worry about, stayed overnight. Except for the bedroom, there was only the empty room that was used as a warehouse that could barely receive guests after tidying up, but Su Shiming was still staying there.

Before everyone left, Yu He pulled people out of the room that used to be a warehouse, and asked the brothers in the arresting house to take Su Shiming home by the way. Knowing that there are guests coming from afar to stay overnight, the room has been tidied up before the wedding banquet.

When Su Shiming was wrung out, Yiyi whimpered. Yu He hurriedly said: "Hurry up and leave, we're going to get married today, don't lose your interest."

Thinking that Su Shiming is Su Wen's uncle after all, he lowered his head and said to Su Shiming: "It's because you and our nephew and sister-in-law are together. For the sake of the field, if you go back quietly, I can help you remove the towel from your mouth."

Su Shiming nodded his head like a chicken pecking at rice.

Yu He got Su Shiming's guarantee, and took off the towel from Su Shiming's mouth. As soon as Su Shiming got his freedom, he immediately yelled: "I'm here to attend my nephew's wedding! My nephew's son-in-law is a captor, how dare you treat me like this!" Everyone knew the whole story of

Chu Xiaoyun's arrest and imprisonment. This man forced his nephew to jump into a well, so how dare he come to the wedding! Yu He stuffed the towel back into Su Shiming's mouth on the spot, and said with a cold face: "If you make trouble again after you go back, see you tomorrow in the county prison. Don't talk to me about it. Ever since the paper marriage contract was realized, on the government documents, Our sister-in-law has nothing to do with you."

These words seemed to have a deterrent effect, and Su Shiming stopped making such a fuss. Yu He nodded in satisfaction, and waved for the policemen to take him away.

The outside world is disturbing. In this small farmhouse standing in the fields, the owner's bedroom is warmed by red candles, flickering and bright. After seeing off the guests, Yan Butou and Yu He stood in the courtyard and smiled at each other.

"It's getting late, let's rest."

After the big wedding, the guests dispersed on the second day. In the next few days, Chu Xiaoyun and Su Wen stayed at home all the time. On the third day, according to the custom, Su Wen should return to his natal home. However, both of Su Wen's parents died, and the uncle had long since lost the need to visit, and there was no place to return to. Chu Xiaoyun thought for a while: "Wenwen, take me to see my father-in-law and mother-in-law!" Su Wen was stunned for a long time before he understood

. Come here, Chu Xiaoyun is going to visit his parents' graves. With tears in the corners of Su Wen's eyes when he understood, he nodded movingly.

The two went to the village market to buy incense candles, paper money, and sacrificial fruits. When buying, Su Wen lowered his head and shyly said, "You also take me to pay homage to parents.

" Only then did I realize that what Su Wen was talking about was Yuan's dead parents. Thinking of this, Chu Xiaoyun sighed and was quite grateful. If the original parents hadn't made this marriage contract when they were still alive, how could he have met his little husband.

Chu Xiaoyun nodded, and bought two offerings.

They worshiped the old people on both sides successively, and both of them felt that they had been blessed by the elders. In front of the grave of Su Wen's parents, Chu Xiaoyun hugged Su Wen tightly in his arms, and swore: "In this life, we will support each other, grow old together, and never fail you."

Su Wen looked at him, full of joy Tears.

Chu Xiaoyun raised his head and looked at the sky: "Wenwen, it's still early. Today is also the Dragon Boat Festival, so I'll take you to watch the dragon boat rowing."

Su Wen wiped away the tears from the corners of his eyes, and nodded happily.

The Red River crosses the section of the county seat, and every year during the Dragon Boat Festival, the wealthy families in the county seat will take turns organizing dragon boat races. Many people from all over the county will go to watch it, which is quite spectacular. It was late when the two arrived, the dragon boat race was coming to an end, it was the time for the dragon boat to return, but it was also the most exciting time.

The victory and defeat depended on one action. The men who beat the gongs and drums before and after the dragon boat and rowed the dragon boat all tried their best to sprint to the finish line, and the people on both sides of the strait also cheered and cheered.

Su Wen was happy to see it, and excitedly shouted and cheered, discussing with Chu Xiaoyun which dragon boat can win the first place.

Just at this moment of great excitement, a discordant note broke the shouts of the people. The volume of one person overwhelms the audience.

"...Sister, you died so miserable! That beast killed you, and the beast is not as good as it is, but his family has a great career, and corrupt officials work hand in hand with him. There is no way to avenge your brother for you!

" Look! Look at us desperate poor people, when will we seek justice..."

A shrill male voice suddenly sounded from the crowd, startling many fascinated people. Su Wen was also frightened by the shrill howl and threw himself into Chu Xiaoyun's arms.

Chu Xiaoyun hugged Su Wen and patted his back to comfort him, while turning around suspiciously to search for the source of the sound. What kind of trouble is this?

Soon, he locked on to the source of the sound, and found that it was a man in his thirties wearing sackcloth and filial piety who was walking towards the pier, crying and howling, holding something in his arms.

Chu Xiaoyun was very puzzled, would my brother need to wear hemp and filial piety when his sister died? Hey, it seems that the focus is wrong.

As early as the crying and howling sounded, the people around Chu Xiaoyun started whispering.

"Hey, that Zhou Sheng is here again."

"Since his sister's death, the Dragon Boat Festival will come here every year to spoil everyone's interest. How many years has this been?" "The third

year, maybe. I remember it was three years."

"This year is good. It's not until the end. In the past two years, the gongs and drums sounded when the front foot started, and he arrived on the back foot. The whole schedule only heard his mourning." "Don't say that, he is

too The sister is gone, and there is collusion between officials and businessmen in the yamen, so the person who harmed his sister will not be punished." "

Hey, his sister is a poor person, and she is not well-married. It is also true that he is able to do this as a brother. It's rare."

"It's rare that he is so poor and can persist in seeking justice for his sister every year." "

Yeah, in order to seek justice for his sister, he tossed up his own family and didn't know what he was trying to do." "

Look He didn't move for half a year, and he thought he had given up, but he still persisted."

"The other party has money, so it's hard for him to ask for justice..."

...

After hearing the discussions around, Chu Xiaoyun finally understood a little. Behind this seemingly comical scene, there is a touching story of brother-sister love.

Su Wen forgot his fear when he heard everyone's comments, and couldn't help but began to wipe his tears: "Why are some people so cruel that they even harm their own daughter-in-law? His sister is too pitiful. The other party is rich and powerful. His It's not easy for a brother to insist on seeking justice for his sister."

Chu Xiaoyun was ready to comfort her at first, but was startled when she heard Su Wen's words later: "Wenwen, don't think about it. There are people with heartless hearts in this world. You're scum, but there are more couples who love each other and raise their eyebrows."

It's almost time to raise your hands and swear.

He was newly married and brought his little husband out to have fun, but Chu Xiaoyun never expected to encounter such a terrible thing. Listening to people's comments, this case seems to have dragged on for many years. How could a murder case drag on for so long without a verdict? However, thinking that there was no county magistrate in Hejing County in the past two years, the county government was controlled by the county magistrate faction. According to the character of the county magistrate faction, and thinking of Yang Yuankai's previous methods, he thought it might be possible.

Since this matter happened to me, I should come forward to ask for clarification, both public and private. If there is really a grievance, the truth should be investigated and the victim should be given an explanation.

Thinking of this, Chu Xiaoyun patted the back of Su Wen's hand: "Wenwen, let's go and have a look."

Chu Xiaoyun led Su Wen to the Honghe Wharf, where there are the most people and the busiest place, where the dragon boat sprints for a while At the end, in such a densely populated place, it would be bad if something happened to Zhou Sheng.

When Chu Xiaoyun rushed over, the rich family who organized the dragon boat race had already stopped Zhou Sheng: "Don't cry here, find another place to cry!" Zhou Sheng turned a deaf ear and continued to cry: "Sister

! , You are so miserable. You died here tragically, but my brother, I can't even mourn you. God won't give us poor people a way to live..." "

Our competition is about to end, why are you here to make trouble! Are you looking for trouble? With a brother like you, your sister is very unlucky. Get out, don't add bad luck here!" The servant scolded.

Zhou Sheng is also thick-skinned, no matter how others scold him, he will not leave, he must hold a memorial ceremony for his sister. The direction to the pier was blocked by the servant, so he placed the things in his arms at the intersection leading to the pier, and took out incense to worship at the intersection.

It turned out that what Zhou Sheng was holding in his arms was a pair of women's embroidered shoes.

The servant was also very violent. Seeing this scene, he kicked the sacrificial objects aside: "Say it well and you won't listen, right? Don't let me beat you!"

Zhou Sheng saw that the sacrifice he had placed was destroyed, so he lay down on the ground and yelled loudly: "Beat me, beat me! You beat me to death! My sister is dead, and my wife doesn't want me anymore!" , I have no strength in living, you just kill me!"

"Damn it, why are you such a rascal! Your sister is pitiful, you should change your life with your scum!" said the servant He reached out and grabbed Zhou Sheng's skirt, and was about to beat him up. At this time, a team of yamen servants hurried over, and the leader shouted: "What are you doing, what are you doing! Are you going to fight in broad daylight? Go to the county government prison!" It turned out that they were staying near the wharf

. Yamen servants of law and order.

The famous family member Ding had no choice but to let go of his hand resentfully, and before letting go, he did not forget to throw Zhou Sheng back, pushing Zhou Sheng staggered and fell to the ground.

Zhou Sheng lay down on the ground, and continued to howl as he slept on the ground: "Sister, you died so badly. Brother, I am incompetent. I can get justice for you..." The leader of the yamen guards pulled

Zhou Sheng from the ground. He raised it up: "Zhou Sheng, if you continue to look for trouble, I will let you go to the prison to sober up for a few days!"

Zhou Sheng was not afraid, as if a dead pig was not afraid of boiling water: "Master, Master, hurry up!" Put me in prison. My sister is dead, and she died so badly. My daughter-in-law doesn't want me anymore, my son is gone, and I'm a bachelor. It's meaningless to live. You kill me, you kill me. Ah, kill me!"

"Hold the grass, you fucking crazy! Get out of here!" The leader of the yamen seemed to be pissed off by Zhou Sheng's appearance, cursed loudly, and threw Zhou Sheng back to the ground. He yelled at the yamen servants who followed him, "Throw him away from me!"

The people onlookers talked a lot, and many of them took it as a joke.

"Hey, it's such an ending again."

"Who made him thick-skinned, and he hasn't committed any serious crimes, and the men who send him back have to take care of himself!"

"It's been a few years, and I thought it would be a different ending this year. His sister is pitiful, but he has been making trouble every year without getting into a murderer. It's really annoying that we have nothing to do with the people. Why doesn't he change with his sister? Destiny! It's true that good people don't live long, and the scourge lasts forever!"

"No surprise, no surprise!"

Hearing that the leader of the yamen servant wanted to throw Zhou Sheng away, Chu Xiaoyun dragged Su Wen inside for two minutes. There were too many people onlookers, so he had to let go of Su Wen's hand temporarily, and walked forward through the crowd: "Wait a minute!"

The author has something to say: Entering the third case today^_^