Chapter 1

Nether.

Northern Mercy Sword Sect.

As one of the largest cultivating sects in the northern region, the Relentless Sword Sect has a vast territory, and there are many mortal villages and towns below it that enshrine it and receive its protection.

Wangshui Village is such a village, because it is close to Fangshi at the foot of the Relentless Sword School, and far away from the turmoil of the outside world, life is peaceful and leisurely.

Every morning, the young daughter-in-law in the village would go up the mountain to collect firewood, and let the men in the family chop it up and dry it in the sun to maintain the family. There are also some half-grown girls and boys, carrying baskets on their backs, cutting pig grass.

At this time, the mountains and forests will be very lively.

But recently it has become even more lively.

"Look, look, it's here again."

"He's so handsome, with thin skin and tender flesh."

After seeing the people coming up from the foot of the mountain, the young wives couldn't help laughing and pushing each other. You looked at me and I looked at you, with a bit of teasing in your eyes. The other boys were also a little commotion. They ran far away for some reason, but they were reluctant to run too far, so they stuck their heads out from behind the tree.

The courageous daughter-in-law shouted, "Brother Mo, are you out to collect firewood?"

Mo Yang, who was looking at the road with a basket on his back, looked up, his face was still a little dazed, but his eyes were already focused on the person who called him.

This blunt reaction would look a little dull to others, but the young man is really too beautiful, his flesh and blood are smooth, his lips and cheeks are plump, his eyes are like two pools of condensed pool water, cold and clear, with deep pupils , but it is amber, reminiscent of the evening sun reflected in the pond water.

It's so beautiful that it's hard to calm down.

Such a fairy-like figure suddenly came to the village a month ago, causing quite a commotion.

At the beginning, many people thought that Mo Yang had a different appearance, that he was refined by a male fox in the mountains. But it was later discovered that this is not a cunning and beautiful fox, but a foolish lamb!

The female, who called him, waved to him, then smiled and got into a ball with the others.

Mo Chao was slightly afraid of society and was not familiar with these people, so he responded and squatted down to collect firewood.

There are a lot of branches falling from the woods every day. Others pick up thicker sticks to dry and bundle them back so they can burn longer. The ones Mo Chi picked up were all thin, and he slowly broke them into small pieces and put them into his backpack.

So others bundled up a lot and prepared to go down the mountain, and he had just picked up half of the basket.

"We're going back first, Brother Mo. The sun will get brighter soon, and you'll be careful about heatstroke. Let's go back quickly." A young woman reminded him, and then called friends and companions, ready to go home to work and make lunch.

They don't come here every day. One visit to collect firewood can last six or seven days.

The woman chatted while going down the mountain: "Look at what you picked up, is it enough to cook a meal?"

Someone laughed and said, "That's why you come here every day. I see you've been walking up the mountain frequently lately."

"What nonsense are you talking about!"