Chapter 89 Strange Fire

Mo Chao went through all the skills in his mind. There are nine skills in Jie Hai's tune: See the deer, shine on the moon, watch the shadow, watch the cup, capsize the boat, sound of the sky, clear stream, empty mountain, and watch the sun.

Cheng Xin adjusted six skills: Rejuvenation, Qinghua, Bibo, Ye Qing, and Dajiangliu.

Now, except for Sun Observation, Blue Waves, and Big River Flow, he has already revealed his other skills in front of others, but these three remaining ones are not effective in resisting Yin Qi for a long time.

These gray fogs are present all the time, seeping in from all places. Without a special formation to restrain the ghosts, how can they resist it.

Everyone barely erected the barrier, and their spiritual power formed a wall. Although it was effective, it was extremely consuming.

"It would be great if there was a Buddhist cultivator here at this moment!" Wang Yuan tried his best to hold on, but felt the cold air flowing in along his meridians, making him almost unbearable from the cold. "Reciting the Rebirth Mantra has saved me completely!"

Although it is a physical transcendence, it makes the ghosts and ghosts fly away.

Wang Feng also said: "Fellow Taoists, is there anyone carrying the most pure object of the sun? Stop hiding it now and take it out to save lives!"

What he said reminded Mo Chao.

"The sun is pure?" Mo Chao and Qin Kai said in unison.

Mo Chao was stunned for a moment, then looked at Qin Kai, who said, "Xiaogu has a strange fire."

As soon as this remark came out, those who didn't know Gu Lan took a deep breath, but Xu Rao was not too surprised: "I saw that Junior Sister Gu has a single wood spiritual root, not a wood and fire twin spiritual root, and I was curious about how she did it. Alchemist, it turns out he has a strange fire in his hand."

The strange fire, a natural thing, is extremely difficult to subdue. The strange fire in Gu Lan's hand ranks 178 out of nearly 10,000 names on the list of different fires. It is a very rare Chongming relic with extreme fire. her physique.

Gu Lan formed a seal with his hands, closed his eyes slightly, and a bright golden flame jumped out from his fingertips.

I don't know if it's Mo Yang's illusion, but when the flame the size of the little finger appeared, the surrounding air seemed to be three points warmer.

Ye Qiushui shuddered, and couldn't help approaching Gu Lan, resting his head on her shoulder, feeling the warmth, couldn't help sighing.

Gu Lan tilted his head and rubbed against her.

Ye Qiushui's eyelashes moved slightly.

It's a pity that Gu Lan's cultivation is not enough, and the only strange fire he can summon is this, and it cannot be distributed to everyone.

In this windy wasteland, like a candle, it can be extinguished at any time.

Yan Lingyun: "You can try to integrate this strange fire into the big formation."

Gu Lan thought for a moment, and according to what he said, she popped out the strange fire from her fingertips and jumped into the array. Yan Lingyun raised his hand again and punched in a complex spiritual formula. In an instant, the Yellow Wind Breath Collection Formation was dyed with a layer of golden light. The Buddha's Breath swept through the barrier, and the Yin Qi was swept away, but it became mild due to dilution. Attract the Yin spirit's attention.

The Dharma light emanating from the center of the array is like a bright pearl. When you look at the wasteland through the Buddha's light, you can see the true nature of countless ghosts. The whole world is set off and becomes extremely dry and obscure, like a painting that has faded with age.