Chapter 76 Exchange of Rings

Private room No. 6 on the fourth floor is where a group of Yan Lingyun's people sit.

As soon as the high price of 100,000 spirit crystals came out, the faces of the people in Shi Lin's box immediately changed.

Someone couldn't help cursing in a low voice: "This Yan Lingyun is crazy, he paid his own price, and even called for one hundred thousand spirit crystals!"

But at the same time, he couldn't help but feel worried on his face. If the financial resources of the two parties were equal, they could still get some happiness from doing this, but if the disparity was too great and their provocation was just a joke to the other party, then there would be nothing left. Humiliated.

That’s one hundred thousand spiritual crystals! Not a hundred thousand stones!

"Zixiao Xianzong is really hateful. It occupies so many spiritual veins in Dongzhou, and even a disciple is so rich." One person's eyes turned red, "My Qianyuan Xianzong is also a fairy sect, and senior brother Shi is also a big disciple. Why? ?!"

The elders can't compete, and they can't compete, too much bullying!

Shi Lin clenched his fists tightly and raised his left hand unconsciously. He wanted to increase the price, but was held down by the disciple next to him: "Senior Brother! We can't add more, we can't afford it! Spiritual crystals are expensive. If you anger the elder for this moment, , or delaying the competition in Fengyunlu will be a big deal!"

In the Fengyunlu competition, there is no need for spiritual stones to prepare materials, improve cultivation, and manage manpower. They have to spend it all on a piece of junk here. They can pack up and return to the sect now.

"Senior brother, Tangtang is at the stage of becoming a god. He is only a Nascent Soul. Is it not easy to deal with him in the future? You only need to ask him to fight every month. If he agrees, he will be beaten until all his meridians are broken. If he does not agree, it will accumulate over time. , everyone also knows that Zixiao Xianzong's eldest disciple is just a coward, why bother with him today?"

"I can't bear to make a big mess!"

Hearing this, Shi Lin finally let go of his hand, his eyes darkened.

Huang Yi has already begun to decide:

"One hundred thousand spiritual crystals once!"

"One hundred thousand spiritual crystals twice!"

"One hundred thousand spiritual crystals are sold!"

The dust has settled on the last piece of the collection, and the auction has come to an end. The morning light loomed on the horizon, and the steward personally led people up to the fourth floor and delivered the jade slips.

At the same time, Yan Lingyun also delivered the spiritual crystal.

The transaction method at the auction house is very simple. The steward wears a storage ring, uses his sleeve to cover it, and touches the buyer's storage ring. With his spiritual mind clear, the spiritual crystal can be transferred smoothly.

After clarifying the situation, the steward and the maid respectfully took their leave.

The jade slip was placed on the mahogany table. Several people sat around and watched Yan Lingyun put together the broken jade slip that he had obtained before. The position turned out to be exactly in the center.

The jade slips connected with each other, and a mysterious fluctuation flashed away. As if the jade slips were refreshed, a layer of faint spiritual patterns appeared.

Like a map, but also like words.

Although it is still incomplete, this jade slip is obviously the core part of the original map, and most of the information can be read.