Chapter 112 Feeding

March 5th is one month away from the start of the third season.

The elders thoughtfully gave the disciples a long vacation, allowing them to retreat and digest the gains from the secret realm, get enough rest, and then regroup and enter new competitions.

The Fengyunlu competition schedule lasted three years, and they had spent a year without knowing it. After the most difficult period passed, time was like running water, so fast that it made people realize.

The Secret Realm Tournament brought a lot of rewards to all the teams, especially Xixiao. They ranked first in the overall rankings. In addition to awarding each of them a seventh-grade spiritual vein, Bitong Academy also rewarded them with six pieces of different attributes. Magic weapons, six bags of top-level weapon refining materials, six bottles of low-level heaven-level elixirs, and 60,000 top-quality spiritual crystals from the five elements of gold, wood, water, fire, and earth.

Quite arrogance.

The six magic weapons are all very practical. Mo Chao chose the "Shadow-Leaving Wings" of the movement type, which can be integrated into his spine and turn into a pair of transparent four-petal wings when moving, making them invisible to the wind. It is extremely fast and can cover hundreds of miles in an instant, making it a magical tool for escaping and rushing.

The key is that the consumption of spiritual power is very small, and it can be moved according to the heart. With it, Mo Chao's mobility is greatly enhanced, making up for the lack of body skills.

Xu Rao picked a special type of magic weapon "Bang Zhong Pestle", which was a perfect match with his Mountain and River Bell. The three-pronged method of ground cracking, group control, and sound attack took his cleaning ability to a new level; Ye Qiushui picked a defensive magic weapon "" "Xiangshui Silk", her natal magic weapon is the sea-skimming umbrella, which is originally a long-range attack method, but she often forgets her identity and becomes a melee fighter. With the Xiangshui Silk as a guarantee, from then on, attacks from far and near become more enjoyable.

Xiangshui silk can also stir up water and disturb the sea, which is very suitable for her attributes.

Qin Kai took the special magic weapon "Ming Yao Stone" and embedded it in the sun-covering knife. The sword's intention was imbued with the blood of killing, taking it to a higher level. He originally had the Sky-bearing Armor, and was destined to become the leader of the team. Character; Gu Lan took a pair of Mingli jade bracelets, which can make his hands enter the state of dust-free black ice, and the efficiency of collecting refining medicine and controlling fire will increase several levels.

Yan Lingyun had no shortage of magic weapons and no shortcomings, so he took the rest.

In addition, the spiritual veins are equally divided, six bags of weapon refining materials are equally divided, each person has 10,000 five element spiritual crystals, and one bottle of heaven-level low-grade elixir for each person.

This pill is the famous "Ice Breath Pill" in Wuzhou. It can help people break through to a great realm, but it can only be used once in a lifetime. They are sure to stay behind.

And the spoils obtained from this secret realm were equally divided among the six of them according to their needs. These trophies were different from the rewards that the academy had deliberately prepared for them. Because they were paid randomly, many of them were not used and were left to be sold off later.

This is not a small sum, everyone made a huge sum, especially Ye Qiu Shui, who had a sincere smile on his face.

She is really an ordinary disciple, without a family or a personal master. She has reached this stage, and countless people outside are scolding her.